Quote Originally Posted by Springbo View Post
You saw Glenn Frey and Don Henley with Timmy Schmit, Joe Walsh and Steuart Smith. I agree with Thrill. Not sure how old you are, but I attended my first Eagles concert in 1972, and that's when I became a fan, which is why the Eagles will always be the original four to me.
No, I saw the Eagles! I've been a fan of the Eagles since the very beginning (I'm 57 if that matters) and I have loved all the incarnations of the band and could not really pick a favorite. I have never stopped listening to their music, even during their 14 year vacation. I listened to their albums during that time and wished and prayed for them to get back together. And even when someone left the band, be it Bernie, Randy, or Felder, they always managed to replace them with someone I was satisfied with and sounded just as good. Glenn and Don H will always have to be there to be called the Eagles, for me, because their voices are the Eagles voices. Obviously lots of other fans feel the same way. They continue to sell out venues as the Eagles!