Page 35 of 114 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Northern Germany to be exact; a little town called Norderstedt, just outside of Hamburg.

Smile Re: Concerts

Thanks for all the info.

It appears that I have definitely found a forum where there are TRUE Eagles fans and not just run of the mill. And the "World Tour" that they were on was LAST year. I think it is time they jump on the jet again and get themselves over here to Germany again. Okay; they may not be the youngest anymore; but they are the best.

Thanks for keeping me informed and I will definitely be here at the forum more often.

Default Re: Concerts

Welcome from me too, Ex-Canadian! Glad you found us!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Welcome from me, too, EC. This is a great bunch of Eagles lovers. Glad you found us!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Someone (I forget who it was... Possibly GL?) said that Don mentioned at a gig a couple of weeks ago that they're planning to come to Europe next summer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Hey Ex-Canadian *G* And welcome to The Border. I have been hearing rumors over at the Joe Walsh Fan Club web site that they will be doing the western US next year late (I'm really hoping for this as Im in Oregon) but there were also rumors that they would be heading to Europe and Oz then too so go figure..

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Hi ExC! You are sooo Welcome! I too am hoping they make it back this side of the pond in 09. Last March when I saw them in London just seems so long ago now. I just hope I get the chance again, and soon!

Hope you have fun posting here. Who is your favourite?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Northern Germany to be exact; a little town called Norderstedt, just outside of Hamburg.

Hey, once again thanx for all the info. It is nice to see that there are that many caring people out there.

As far as who my favorite is; I guess if I have to put my finger on one of them, then it would be Joe Walsh.

Don't get me wrong of course; Don, Glenn and Tim are great but it is Joes extraordinary voice that sort of makes him my favorite. Coming in 2nd would be Tim and then Don and Glenn come in third respectively.

I guess you could say that I am an OLD fan (with my 44) but I still can't get used to the fact that Don Felder isn't with them anymore. Bums me out really.
    The Eagles are still the Eagles; but without him there is a little "something" missing. Who knows; maybe "hell will freeze over" a second time and he would be part of the team again, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Thanks for all the info and keep it up.

I wish you peace

Und für alle Deutsche Fans........hau rein. Es ist einfach klasse hier mit die Leute.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Canadian View Post
    As far as who my favorite is; I guess if I have to put my finger on one of them, then it would be Joe Walsh.

it is Joes extraordinary voice that sort of makes him my favorite.
    Welcome ExC! Wow, how refreshing to hear somebody talk about Joe's "extraordinary voice" !
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Talking Re: Concerts

THREE DAYS UNTIL MEMPHIS! Just thought I'd throw that in.

Welcome, Ex-Canadian, from a current Canadian. You'll enjoy the Border. I know I do.

It was me who heard that Don said to fans, at his recent solo fund raiser in his home town, that they were planning to go back to Europe, so hopefully you will get to see them again. I saw them this summer in New Brunswick. My 1st time. (I pray it's not my last). That is the 1st time that they have been to my neck of the woods.