PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain Way

cynd1231
07-05-2009, 09:09 AM
OMG!!!!!! I just went online to reorder checks and discovered a new sound card insert for my checkbook! There is a limited selection of songs to choose from BUT.....ROCKY MOUNTAIN WAY is one of them. It appears that this "card" is similar to a deposit receipt and you slide in inside the cover of your checkbook then when you open the book to write a check -- INSTANT WALSH!! Imagine the reaction of the people in line behind you. Just had to share this little gem with everyone. Pretty soon checkbooks around the world will be playing Eagles tunes.

Cha-CHING!!!!!!!!!

MikeA
07-05-2009, 10:39 AM
I wonder if this is the same technology they use in those "greeting cards" you can get at Hallmark and most Grocery Stores? Those have become a "fad" at least with my family. They even have cards that you can record your own greeting in Audio. Pretty cool. Fidelity isn't all that great but the sentiment is!

EagleLady
07-05-2009, 10:48 AM
That's pretty cool Cyndi, I wouldn't mind hearing a little Eagles music coming out of my card :hilarious:

Ive always been a dreamer
07-05-2009, 12:18 PM
That would be cool to have a singing checkbook, cyndi. However, I think I'd prefer to have mine play Peaceful, Easy Feeling whenever I opened it up instead of Rocky Mountain Way. :wink:

cynd1231
07-05-2009, 04:19 PM
I can think of a lot of other songs I'd prefer, but RMW is the only Eagles tune being offered at this time. I'll wait till someone designs a way for me to upload my own favorite.

sodascouts
07-06-2009, 12:32 AM
Wow, neat! Although I guess it depends on whether it's the real song or some tinkly instrumental like we used to have for our ringtones.

cynd1231
07-06-2009, 08:17 AM
It's the real thing.........just like with ringtones for your cellphone, they give you the option to listen to a sement -- and it IS the real deal.

Here's the link:
http://www.checksunlimited.com/Introoffer.aspx (hope this works)
then click on the tab for 'sound inserts'

TimothyBFan
07-06-2009, 08:31 AM
That is really cool--RMW is so much better than the first one listed, Achy Breaky Heart!!! Ye gads--I dislike that song so much!!! Might have to invest even tho I don't right many checks any more.

sodascouts
07-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Nice!!

ticky
07-06-2009, 02:54 PM
I think it's a really cool idea, but I dont think I'd want it on my check book. I'd be wayy too tempted to open my check book a lot more often *G* not a good thing *G*

maybe a better song would be Already Gone? *G*

Prettymaid
07-07-2009, 09:57 AM
maybe a better song would be Already Gone? *G*

:hilarious: I don't carry a checkbook. Instead I tend to Take It To The Limit!

anne-o-gg
07-07-2009, 04:13 PM
:hilarious: I don't carry a checkbook. Instead I tend to Take It To The Limit!

Pm...lol!!