PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO I MEET THE EAGLES IN SYDNEY!

QTapplePIE
09-25-2010, 01:36 AM
Hi all, Im a New Zealander travelling to aussie in december to see my most favourite band ever the Eagles live in sydney. I have a music book full of Eagles music im learning to play and i really wanna get it signed! Any tips for how I can meet them in Sydney??????

sodascouts
09-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Welcome. I'm afraid I don't know any Eagle-spotting tips. Unfortunately, I don't think your odds are good at finding one of them for an autograph, much less all four, but best of luck!

Ive always been a dreamer
09-25-2010, 12:54 PM
Welcome from New Zealand. I know you must be psyched about seeing the band a few months from now. I hope you'll love it and come back and tell us all about it.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with sodascouts though. Unless you are very lucky or can get a tip from someone, your chances of meeting the Eagles are pretty slim. They aren't known for mingling much these days.

Peekaboo
09-26-2010, 02:49 AM
Welcome from me too. Good luck getting the autographs. Like Soda and Dreamer said, it's hard to get to meet them but sometimes there are the rare chances of bumping into them at a hotel. It happened to a few of us in San Jose when we didn't realize until moments before seeing Joe walk by that we were staying in the same hotel as the them. If that happens for you hopefully you'll be able to at least say hi. In our case, not even one of us was able to say a single word as Joe walked by us just 5 feet away. Shock and awe is all I can say about that.

MikeA
09-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Well, there may be a way. Catch Ringo Starr and talk him into talking to Joe about maybe having the band bring you backstage before the concert. But you gots to know someone who knows someone to make something like that sort of thang happen.

Seriously, I really doubt that you'll be able to get more than one of them together at a time with any chance of an autograph. Unless that is, one of them has a Meet N Greet. That one might sign something if they allow that "something" through security into the room where the M&G is.

Glennsallnighter
09-26-2010, 05:55 PM
If you even get ONE you'd be doing very well IMHO! I've followed them to Dublin, London and Belfast. Timothy waved to my daughter in London and made her night, but thats as close as we've gotten.

I would love to go to a Glenn :heart: solo gig AND meet him there. But that seems to be becoming more and more unlikely.