PDA

View Full Version : I never noticed this until now

Peekaboo
01-17-2011, 07:27 AM
I like to think that I pay close attention to all things Eagles but sometimes I'm surprised when i notice things that I never saw or heard before.

First, I've seen this picture many times but I didn't notice until I was looking through and reading the Very Best Of booklet again that Don's hat has "Azoff's" written on it. There's something else written underneath that but I can't see what it says. Can anyone else read that? Also on the same picture, I never noticed Glenn's big thumb with the red fingernail strumming the guitar.

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/images/eaglesVB12.jpg

I've been watching FW1 in pieces over the last few days and I finally got around to watching Take It Easy. In this video about 50 seconds in, right after the line "One says she's a friend of mine" Glenn winks at someone in the audience. I don't think I ever noticed that before but if I did I completely forgot about it. Whoever she was is a lucky girl. I'm assuming he was winking at a girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwEYXLiTxGI

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwEYXLiTxGI)

Brooke
01-17-2011, 12:19 PM
I never noticed any of that before either, Peek! Good eye!

As far as the wink, I wish it was me on the receiving end! :inlove:

Koala
01-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Yeah, good eye, I never noticed Glenns big thumb before too!

However, I noted Glenns wink in the audience and I found it absolutely cute always!

sodascouts
01-17-2011, 02:50 PM
I only noticed the big thumb recently as well - when I was making a Halloween banner from it - but hadn't realized Don's hat said "AZOFF'S. That's pretty funny. I don't know what it says under it.

I hadn't noticed the wink either. I feel so unobservant. lol

Prettymaid
01-17-2011, 02:54 PM
I tried using a magnifier and can't read what's under 'Azoff's'. Now I really want to know!

Freypower
01-17-2011, 06:22 PM
The wink is one of the highlights of that version of the song. I think I had a wink vaguely in my direction back then too.

tequila girl
01-17-2011, 06:25 PM
I hadn't noticed the Azoff hat either...I had seen Glenns big thumb...now i've just noticed Dons boots are different colours - or is that just shadow/shade?

Eve
01-17-2011, 10:29 PM
I never noticed Felder's feet...LOL!

whitcap
01-17-2011, 10:34 PM
I had noticed the hat but not the thumb.

now i've just noticed Dons boots are different colours - or is that just shadow/shade?

I just noticed that too. I also just noticed that Don is holding a paint roller.

whitcap
01-17-2011, 10:36 PM
I never noticed Felder's feet...LOL!

Neither had I :lol:

TimothyBFan
01-18-2011, 08:39 AM
This pictures seems to be like one of the Eye Spy pictures. :hilarious: Too funny. I'll admit, I had never seen any of that stuff before till reading it here other than the paint brush and the thumb.

Peekaboo
02-05-2011, 07:32 AM
I always thought that that was a rolled up newspaper that Don has. It never occurred to me that it's a paint roller. I also never noticed Don's shoes being different colors.

I found a vhs tape that I had recorded the 60 minutes special on. It was nice to watch that special again. I hadn't seen it in a while. I noticed when the guys are in the circle of fear and singing No More Walks In The Wood that Don messes up a lyric. The line is "Lasted as long as we could" but Don sings "Lasted as long as we should". He and Glenn smile a bit because they know he messed up but they just continue on with the song.