PDA

View Full Version : The Eagles Medley - Unfinished Business, Greatest hits… mostly

thelongrun
07-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Hey friends… I have good News (I hope). Remember once I made an Eagles’ Medley of their full works, Song per Song, from each and every Album? Eagles Medley Unfinished Business was that, and was a 1 Minute per Song thing. I still don’t know how I made that I mean, you try picking 1 and only 1 Minute of HC, or TTTL…
Well, this time I made “The Eagles Medley - Unfinished Business, Greatest hits… mostly” , this one 2 Minutes per Song and with a few Curve balls. Mostly mixing Studio and Live material. I hope you like it. Let me know will ya’?

sodascouts
07-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Thanks, JP. Very interesting choices!

thelongrun
12-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Anybody else comment on this? Didn't you check these? Come on!
I thought they ended pretty good :headscratch: :faint::rockguitar:

pueblo47
12-15-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm downloading them now, thanks.

Ive always been a dreamer
12-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Thanks, JP. I haven't had a chance to give them a listen yet - too busy trying to get ready for Christmas. I enjoyed the last ones you did so I'll give these a listen too. unfortunately, it may be a little while before I get around to it. I'll let you know what I think.

thelongrun
12-15-2011, 11:10 PM
My dear friends Dreamer and Pueblo: Cool!:inlove:

AzEaglesFan
12-16-2011, 03:14 AM
I have it downloaded and plan to listen to it tomorrow. Thanks for all your hard work.

EaglesFanatic
12-20-2011, 07:43 PM
TLR, I put it on my ipod when you posted it :) It's good! Thank you for posting them.

Ive always been a dreamer
01-08-2012, 09:11 PM
TLR - Just wanted you to know that I finally got around to listening to your downloads. I enjoyed them - it was definitely a different way to listen to some of the songs. That must have taken you a pretty good while to put those together, so thanks for sharing them with us. :thumbsup:

thelongrun
01-19-2012, 02:45 PM
TLR - Just wanted you to know that I finally got around to listening to your downloads. I enjoyed them - it was definitely a different way to listen to some of the songs. That must have taken you a pretty good while to put those together, so thanks for sharing them with us. :thumbsup:

Thanks Dreamer! I am glad you liked those ;)