PDA

View Full Version : Eagles in Atlanta, GA on May 4, 2012

VAisForEagleLovers
02-02-2012, 12:07 AM
May 4 in Atlanta!!!!

http://v2.iloveallaccess.com/Tours/eagles/eagles-2012

VAisForEagleLovers
02-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Heads up on the May date from a Facebook NewsFeed from Fastlane.

VAisForEagleLovers
02-02-2012, 12:43 AM
An article about the May 4 date...

http://929dave.radio.com/2012/02/01/eagles-coming-to-verizon-wireless-amphitheatre-at-encore-park-in-may/

Tickets will be $185 for reserved seating and $65 for lawn seating. At the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre.

Henley Honey
02-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy!!! :blueblob:

VAisForEagleLovers
02-02-2012, 11:02 AM
I know! Even with reserved seats under a roof, I have no wish to go to an outdoor concert in May, the chance of rain is too great. And I already did the Vegas experience. I determined earlier this morning that my tax refunds should cover a few tickets to a few concerts, so I'll be sending those out today!

Henley Honey
02-02-2012, 11:14 AM
What's a little rain?? I'll bring my "maid of the mist" poncho. It's so very flattering!! I'm seriously thinking about Atlanta. Airfare is $280 round trip which is very "doable". Anybody else? Might be tough for you, Soda, as you're going to the Jazz festival in New Orleans the next day.
The only thing holding me back is I'm thinking they'll do the shortened set. Do I want to fly to Atlanta for a two-hour show. Hmmm. Probably.

VAisForEagleLovers
02-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Wherever they played the last time they were in Atlanta, it wasn't in a safe part of town, or so I read somewhere. I have friends who live there, I'll ask about this place. I thought about the shortened setlist as well. Yet there's no guarantee the rest of the concerts yet to be booked will be any longer.

timfan
02-02-2012, 11:47 AM
The only thing holding me back is I'm thinking they'll do the shortened set. Do I want to fly to Atlanta for a two-hour show.

Well I wonder if the 2 hr show is here to stay ( if it's the new norm so to speak)

Henley Honey
02-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Wherever they played the last time they were in Atlanta, it wasn't in a safe part of town, or so I read somewhere.

I'll do more research on the venue. Its at the Verizon Amphitheatre in Encore Park in Alpharetta, GA. It can't be any worse than riding the NYC subway after midnight. Now that's scary!

sodascouts
02-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah, Atlanta's not happening for me - but I think it's safe to say that they'll be adding more. Just keep checking the tour page on their site and your Google Alerts, if you subscribe!

Brooke
02-02-2012, 05:32 PM
I've been checking their site and even checked once yesterday to see if any dates had been added!

Thanks Va! Looks like it's started! :yay:

Tori
02-02-2012, 05:39 PM
I live nowhere near Atlanta but it's good to hear there's more tour dates slowly being added. Awesome! ;)

Glennsallnighter
02-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Don't think I'll make Atlanta! Or New Orleans! What a blast it would be to go to both, but its in term so its just not doable for me!

tbsfan
02-02-2012, 10:04 PM
I'll do more research on the venue. Its at the Verizon Amphitheatre in Encore Park in Alpharetta, GA. It can't be any worse than riding the NYC subway after midnight. Now that's scary!

Alpharetta is a nice suburb of Atlanta. I don't think MARTA goes there. There is a mall and plenty of good hotels and restaurants very near the Amphitheatre. (Not walking distance though.)

The Eagles opened the venue a few years ago, around the same time of year, and it was unseasonably cold one of the nights I went.

Henley Honey
02-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Anybody thinking about going?

VAisForEagleLovers
02-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Thinking about it! :confused:

Ive always been a dreamer
02-04-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm considering it too, although I'm leaning towards not going. I'm betting that this is going to be a shortened set, and I'm still holding out hope that they will play some longer shows this year. Oh my - what to do, what to do!!! :-?

Victim of Love
02-04-2012, 11:43 PM
For anyone thinking about going to this and not familiar with the area, Alpharetta is subsantially north of Atlanta, outside the 'Perimeter, and the opposite side of Atlanta from Hartsfield Airport...to the best of my knowledge the MARTA system STILL doesn't go out that far (it didn't when we lived there a few years back). There is a fairly new and very nice Mall near the facility as well as several reasonably priced hotel/motel chains. Weather-wise it's a tossup in May but in the 7 years we were there we only had one spring that was unseasonably cold. If it weren't for school I'd make the trip -- even for a shorter set.

Henley Honey
02-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the heads-up VOL. I'm still thinking about it. I'm torn, cause I know that as soon as I book the tix, they'll announce more shows in venues that are closer to home, but I'd still LOVE to go! Decisions, decisions. . . . .

sodascouts
02-05-2012, 08:38 PM
This is probably why they trickle those date announcements out - so hardcores, in a frenzy of delight at new dates being listed, buy tickets immediately to a show they otherwise would never go to!

Henley Honey
02-05-2012, 08:48 PM
This is probably why they trickle those date announcements out - so hardcores, in a frenzy of delight at new dates being listed, buy tickets immediately to a show they otherwise would never go to!

Luckily for me, it's always worked out. I pick a city that I've never been to and go for the weekend. Even if the city is only so-so, I know I'm in for a fabulous night anyway cause I'd get to see the "boys".
Kansas City was like that. Flew out for a long weekend and LOVED the city. Chicago too. SC? Still have to think about it . . . . . :headscratch:

sodascouts
02-05-2012, 09:07 PM
That's because you take the party with you! ;)

EaglesKiwi
02-06-2012, 12:21 AM
That's because you take the party with you! ;)
Voice of experience there, Nancy? :grin::cheers:

I agree with your reasoning on drip-feeding new tour dates, but it could potentially backfire as fans may NOT buy tickets to shows in the hope that something closer will come up. If you all knew that they were only going to do Vegas, Atlanta and LA this year, you might consider going to one of those. Without an announcement, you might wait for something closer or a better venue!!

VAisForEagleLovers
02-06-2012, 12:45 AM
It doesn't seem to be a LiveNation mode of operation. Van Halen has dates announced from the present to the end of June. So we can probably assume it's our boys and not the management company that drives us crazy with this 'drip feed'?

Freypower
02-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Luckily for me, it's always worked out. I pick a city that I've never been to and go for the weekend. Even if the city is only so-so, I know I'm in for a fabulous night anyway cause I'd get to see the "boys".
Kansas City was like that. Flew out for a long weekend and LOVED the city. Chicago too. SC? Still have to think about it . . . . . :headscratch:

You Americans are so lucky to have so many cities you can visit. Europeans too, of course. Ah, civilisation.

Freypower
02-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Voice of experience there, Nancy? :grin::cheers:

I agree with your reasoning on drip-feeding new tour dates, but it could potentially backfire as fans may NOT buy tickets to shows in the hope that something closer will come up. If you all knew that they were only going to do Vegas, Atlanta and LA this year, you might consider going to one of those. Without an announcement, you might wait for something closer or a better venue!!

I still hope the dripfeeding is to allow for the possibility of solo shows, but I doubt it.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-05-2012, 08:54 PM
OK, so in a fit of frustration at all this talk of the second half of the year and the fall, HH and I gave into temptation and got tickets for this show.

I Can't Wait!!!!!

Henley Honey
03-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Road Trip!!:yay: :cheers:

GlennLover
03-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Good for you two! :yay:

Brooke
03-06-2012, 10:26 AM
All right! :thumbsup:

sodascouts
03-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Woot! I know you won't regret it!

zeldabjr
03-06-2012, 04:35 PM
I am dying here! I must be the only one on this board that has never seen them live.

Windeagle
03-06-2012, 06:00 PM
I am dying here! I must be the only one on this board that has never seen them live.

Nope! :wave:

I've been a fan since 1980, but have never seen them live. The closest I got was the Walden Woods benefit show in April 1990 where Henley, Frey and Schmit played together. It was always either no money or didn't know they were playing nearby until they were gone.

This time, though, I have a whole board full of Borderers to keep me up to date. I WILL NOT MISS the next tour, no matter the cost!

03-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Good for you HH and VAisFEL! I totally understand that fit of frustration of which you speak. :wink: I had kinda ruled this show out for myself, but now I'm having second thoughts. I'm gonna start checking to see if any good seats open up. Even though it's a long drive for me, it's doable.

And zelda - you definitely aren't the only one on the board that has never seen a live show. Hopefully, you will be able to catch one whenever they do resume touring. And WE - you definitely are gonna finally see one. Who knows - maybe our paths will cross at some point. :thumbsup:

Henley Honey
03-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Good for you HH and VAisFEL! I totally understand that fit of frustration of which you speak. :wink: I had kinda ruled this show out for myself, but now I'm having second thoughts. I'm gonna start checking to see if any good seats open up. Even though it's a long drive for me, it's doable.

The more the merrier, Dreamer. :yay: Airfares are pretty reasonable -- check 'em out.

lizzyplays
03-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Hey everyone... I'm new here, just found this site and joined this morning. I've never seen the Eagles before either, but I have my ticket for Atlanta and I am beyond excited!! I'm driving down from NC. None of my friends were die hard enough to pay what it's costing to go, so I'm going alone! I'm pretty sure I will have a great time, regardless of going alone as I will be with thousands of other fans who love them as much as I do.

TimothyBFan
03-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Welcome Lizzy!! So glad to hear you're going to finally get your chance to see them live. There will be other Borderers there and we are usually game to always meet up with fellow Borderers so hopefully you'll get the chance!!

lizzyplays
03-12-2012, 09:32 AM
That would be awesome!! I will be in town about three days. I am fortunate enough to have a friend who lives in Atlanta so that takes care of room and board for me and a big cost savings! She couldn't afford the concert but welcomed me to stay regardless. I would really love to meet up with some of you if you let me know how, when, where. I'm open for anything!! Did I mention that I am excited about the concert??!!

Oh, and thanks for the welcome! :-D

Henley Honey
03-12-2012, 09:38 AM
That would be awesome!! I will be in town about three days. I am fortunate enough to have a friend who lives in Atlanta so that takes care of room and board for me and a big cost savings! She couldn't afford the concert but welcomed me to stay regardless. I would really love to meet up with some of you if you let me know how, when, where. I'm open for anything!! Did I mention that I am excited about the concert??!!

Oh, and thanks for the welcome! :-D

Hey, Lizzyplays. VA and I are going too. Would love to meet a new "borderer". When it gets closer to the concert date, I'll send you a pm with my contact info and we can talk about meeting up. Glad your onboard. Anyone else?

lizzyplays
03-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Wow! Thanks! I didn't think I could be any more excited, but now I really am!! I am really looking forward to this. My friends are going to disown me before this is all over with. lolol

VAisForEagleLovers
03-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Welcome, Lizzyplays!! Yes, HH and I will be there for the concert and it would be great to meet up with you. I know how it is when one's friends decide the tickets cost to much and you decide to step out on your own. I got a ticket to a Vegas concert last fall on my own and met up with HH and her hubby there.

Nice to have you on board!

lizzyplays
03-12-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm really looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys then! That would just be the icing on the already juicy cake. ;-)

lizzyplays
03-14-2012, 08:22 PM
My friend from Atlanta just called to tell me that she and another friend will join me at the Eagles concert... that being said, they don't have tickets, and will only pay for lawn. Do you think there's a reasonably good chance that they will be able to purchase them outside before the show? In all my 30 years of concert going I have never not been able to purchase tickets outside (if I didn't have them beforehand) and on several occasions, I have purchased better tickets outside, when the ones i had weren't so great. Any advice???

Henley Honey
03-14-2012, 08:45 PM
I have no experience in trying to buy tix outside the venue. Since I usually travel some distance to attend, I don't want to chance not getting in.

I'm sure somebody on the board can give you their best advice. Sometimes, as it gets closer to the concert date, ticketmaster releases and sell seats that they've been holding back. Soda managaged to get seats like this in Vegas. But that's not guaranteed to happen.

Anybody else have advise for our newbie, Lizzyplays?

lizzyplays
03-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Well, at the least, it won't be wasted trip for them because they live in Atlanta. Secondly, they should have taken me up on the offer a month ago when I bought mine!! :-) But, seriously, I will start checking ticketmaster and keep an eye out and we'll just wing it I guess. If they get in, they get in (i hope they do) but if not, they better come back and pick me up after the show!! LOL

sodascouts
03-14-2012, 09:16 PM
When you say they only want to pay lawn, do you mean they only want lawn, or they only want tickets marked down to lawn prices?

If they want marked-down tickets, the thing to do is wait until after the show starts and then approach the brokers outside the doors who are at that point desperate to unload their tickets.

lizzyplays
03-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Yes, I meant they were on a 'lawn prices' budget. And that's what I was thinking... that there is bound to be someone outside trying to unload at the last minute. We'll hope for the best for them! Thanks for the comments!

Windeagle
03-14-2012, 10:21 PM
I like your new signature, LP!

GlennLover
03-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Yes, I love both your av & your sig, lizzy!

lizzyplays
03-15-2012, 08:27 AM
Thanks!! It was my first attempt at actually making one myself and i was in a hurry to get something up... so it IS a bit messy... BUT, I am going to rework it and hopefully make one as nice as the ones I see here! I love playing around with stuff like this but had no clue how to make one, so I googled 'how to blend pictures' and came up with a link for Picnik and made it using that. Now I have a new obsession to spend my Glenn obsession on!! :inlove:

Btw, these are some of the best emoticons I've ever seen. lol

TimothyBFan
03-15-2012, 08:34 AM
Lizzy----Very nice for your first attempt!!!!! :thumbsup:

sodascouts
03-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Btw, these are some of the best emoticons I've ever seen. lol

Thanks, I actually spent a great deal of time searching for a variety of emoticons back in the old days when I had more time for the sites. I scorn pre-made packages, lol.

Your banner is great. I especially love that second photo. Sexy!

lizzyplays
03-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Your banner is great. I especially love that second photo. Sexy!

Aww thanks! I need to learn how to actually blend and what not and I'll piddle with that as I go along. Yeah, I'm quite fond of his long hair/mustache look and I have never even liked mustaches! I'm just really mad that I was only 10 or 11 yrs old when he was rocking that look. The things I would have done back then!:blush:

lizzyplays
03-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Ok, fellow addicts and concert goers... what's the scoop on cameras or phones with cameras? I saw that the venue said no cameras. Is that true? I'm ok using my phone camera, but will that be allowed? (I'm getting an iphone today... yay me! Which meant I had to sacrifice any other concerts for a bit)... anyhooo... And how tight is security, say if I'm in row Y of orchestra 1 section... at times, is it possible for me to walk down the aisle closer (as if I'm going to a seat down there) but then stop and snap a few pics from closer, then go back to my own seat? I'm getting really antsy about all of this!! Almost wishing I had taken a chance at better tickets, but I didn't know what to do, and all i knew was that I HAD to be at this concert. thanks for any advice!

VAisForEagleLovers
03-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Lizzy, in the last four months I've gone to three concerts. The Eagles concert in Vegas said absolutely no cameras, yet they allowed pictures to be taken. Security only went crazy if you held the camera in place too long (like taking video).

Seger and Celtic Woman said nothing about cameras on the tickets or online. Yet in both places (two different venues in two different cities) there were signs on the doors that said 'no cameras'. I got into both with my camera, but security in the arenas were very serious about no photos. The Seger concert allowed photos using cellphones, but not real cameras, not even point-and-shoot.

My point with all this is, you can't trust what you see on your ticket or online. Bring your camera and see what happens. It's my experience that security will not let you walk down the aisle to get closer, but it's hard to say. I'm bringing my camera!

lizzyplays
03-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Well, I don't have a camera, but I could possibly borrow one. But, I will have the phone and I can only assume it will take some decent shots. Being my first time of ever seeing them, any pictures i get will be cherished regardless of how crappy they come out. lol I just didn't want to arrive there and they tell me I couldn't even take my phone in, and suppose I do bring a camera? what would I do with it if they didnt let me take it in? So many worries!! I hope that I don't make myself sick before I get there. lol I'm already needlessly worrying about breaking down on the drive down, silly stuff like that! I better start honing on in some positive thoughts and energy. :-))

Henley Honey
03-16-2012, 10:48 AM
I think you'd be better off with trying to take a picture of them from the big screens they have on either side of the stage. I don't have an i-phone so no help from me there, and I've never been to this venue before so I don't know how tight security will be.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-16-2012, 11:04 AM
If it helps, Lizzy, HH and I plan on taking pictures both nights, and those will be posted here on the board, so you'll have them even if you didn't take them. We'll see how it goes with security.

lizzyplays
03-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Ok, I figured you girls would be taking pictures as well and from a much better view point than myself! I just need a few to document it for my own memories that I was actually THERE!! (That's why I thought about sneaking down the aisle for one... hopefully they wouldn't toss me out just for one!!). I'm just really nervous, excited, everything, you name it, I'm it!

Henley Honey
03-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Don't worry. If yours don't come out we can always e-mail you copies of ours. It'll all work out.

lizzyplays
03-16-2012, 11:58 AM
Thanks! :yay:

TimothyBFan
03-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Lizzy---That's what I did in Chicago a few years ago when we didn't have so good of seats but Maleah was on the floor and got beautiful photos. She shared them here and I had them printed (some of them framed) to keep as my keepsake. Everyone here is so generous and sharing when it comes to our guys.

Here's the thread from that show and the page where Maleah's pictures start if you wish to check them out. There's been gorgeous pics taken from Borderers for years and shared in all the review and photo threads. You'll have some, trust us!!!

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1051&page=6

Henley Honey
03-16-2012, 12:51 PM
I just bought a new camera and have already asked for VA's help in learning how to upload and post pics because I'm so electronically challenged. I'll have help at the 5/2 show from Soda & VA but I'm "flying solo" at the first Glenn show in NYC. I figured I better learn fast or I'd be banished to Bogeyland if I could not produce some pics of Glenn for the Board. :fear:

Brooke
03-16-2012, 01:08 PM
That's right HH! You'd best be practicin'! Those of us that can't go will be waiting for those post haste! :wink: :lol:

lizzyplays
03-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Lizzy---That's what I did in Chicago a few years ago when we didn't have so good of seats but Maleah was on the floor and got beautiful photos. She shared them here and I had them printed (some of them framed) to keep as my keepsake. Everyone here is so generous and sharing when it comes to our guys.

Here's the thread from that show and the page where Maleah's pictures start if you wish to check them out. There's been gorgeous pics taken from Borderers for years and shared in all the review and photo threads. You'll have some, trust us!!!

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1051&page=6

Thanks and thanks for the link! Oh man, those are such awesome pictures! I can't believe how close you guys were. I can only dream of that one day!

sodascouts
03-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Don't worry about getting your iPhone in. Whether or not they allow photos varies from venue to venue, but they won't confiscate your iPhone at the door. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue if they tried to do that, since almost everyone has a cell phone that can take photos?

Odds are that with an iPhone, you won't get picked on by security unless they think you're taking video. At worst, if they're very hardcore, they'll come over after you get a few shots and ask you to put it away. Don't sweat it.

As for walking up there.... that's trickier. I've been to 15 Eagles shows (yes, 15, what can I say lol) and I've only seen that happen at 5. Who knows, though, perhaps you'll get lucky! Just don't stress out about it. You don't want to spend the whole show anxiously looking for opportunities to stage rush. If you see others getting away with it, join in, but I wouldn't try to start the trend. Taking photos of the screens usually turns out much better anyway.

lizzyplays
03-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Great advice! I know that I'm overthinking everything and *not* thinking clearly about other things. lol It'll all work out... and be the best night of my life!

GlennLover
03-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Love the blended pictures, Lizzy!

lizzyplays
03-17-2012, 05:55 AM
Love the blended pictures, Lizzy!

Thanks!
I have created a monster in myself... I've been blending pictures for hours on end now! lol I got sidetracked doing some friends pics too. Still have a LOT to learn and so many tools/options that I haven't begun to explore yet, but it's great fun!

03-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Oh wow! I had pretty much decided to go to these shows in Atlanta and then, while I was away this past week, the announcement came about Glenn's solo shows. So now, in order to go to them, I'm going to have to revert back to my original plan and :pray: that the band schedules some new dates in the fall. Like VAisFEL said, I'm pretty sure my boss expects me to work some in May. :roll: Looks like I'm gonna have to go into business for myself if this keeps up! :wink:

VAisForEagleLovers
03-17-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm lucky in that my boss is a Parrothead and goes to every Buffet concert he can get to, so he's understanding. To a point...

lizzyplays
04-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Sounds like I really blew it with the ticket purchasing. I got through in 1.2 seconds after 10am that morning and assumed I would get thrown the best available tickets so took Orchestra 1, row Y. Am really regretting that now.. everyone has better seats than I do and this is my first time seeing them! Phooey.

lizzyplays
04-25-2012, 08:41 PM
SO excited! I have my outfit all picked out - dark blue patterned sleeveless top and black pants with black knee-high boots. I haven't decided on jewelry yet - maybe my blue tassel earrings and Stevie-inspired crescent moon necklace.

(OK, I'm probably giving this way too much thought, but it entertains me to plan my concert outfits when I'm bored.)

I have NO idea what to wear!! I have worked doubles upon doubles to make sure that I had plenty of extra cash and I haven't even had time to shop or do anything... I did buy a new purse today but that was a spur of moment purchase because I took a friend to pick something up for herself. I better get with the program!

04-25-2012, 09:05 PM
Sounds like I really blew it with the ticket purchasing. I got through in 1.2 seconds after 10am that morning and assumed I would get thrown the best available tickets so took Orchestra 1, row Y. Am really regretting that now.. everyone has better seats than I do and this is my first time seeing them! Phooey.

Lizzy - I'm sure you'll have a blast no matter where you are sitting. I remember my first Eagles concert and my seats pretty much sucked, but the sound was perfect! :thumbsup:

zeldabjr
04-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Lizzy - I'm sure you'll have a blast no matter where you are sitting. I remember my first Eagles concert and my seats pretty much sucked, but the sound was perfect! :thumbsup:

I was going to say the same thing...once you're there and that music starts...you'll be in Eagles Heaven...no matter where you're sitting... there's always going to be someone who has a better seat than you do, but that doesn't mean they'll enjoy it more...that's how I will look at it for my show...

zelda

lizzyplays
04-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Aww I know that I will... I'm just whining because I couldn't think of anything else to whine about, I guess... lol Hormones!!!

zeldabjr
04-25-2012, 09:35 PM
I have NO idea what to wear!! I have worked doubles upon doubles to make sure that I had plenty of extra cash and I haven't even had time to shop or do anything... I did buy a new purse today but that was a spur of moment purchase because I took a friend to pick something up for herself. I better get with the program!

I don't know what to wear...I just want to be comfy...kind of wish I could dress like I do at home when I'm dancing around to the boys...my pjs.

zelda

lizzyplays
04-30-2012, 07:09 AM
I'm still alive! I've been working my bootie off... 15 hrs one day, 12 hrs another, doubles almost every day for 3 weeks! AND, I am working a double on Wednesday and I'm due to drive out of here Thursday morning so that I can meet the other Borderers for dinner and drinks that night! I am going to be one tired Eaglet but that's ok... I'll make it!! Just wanted you guys to know that I am excited as can be, I'm still around, but due to work, I just haven't had time to come and post that much. I'm hoping to cut back on some of the work when I get back home from the concert.

Can't wait to meet everyone. Can't wait to see my first Eagles concert! Just CAN'T WAIT!!!

I guess I will pack Thursday morning before I leave. lol On a good note... and I should post this elsewhere, but I've lost 13 lbs (not that you'll even notice lol) but, it's a start. :-D

TimothyBFan
04-30-2012, 08:19 AM
I'm still alive! I've been working my bootie off... 15 hrs one day, 12 hrs another, doubles almost every day for 3 weeks! AND, I am working a double on Wednesday and I'm due to drive out of here Thursday morning so that I can meet the other Borderers for dinner and drinks that night! I am going to be one tired Eaglet but that's ok... I'll make it!! Just wanted you guys to know that I am excited as can be, I'm still around, but due to work, I just haven't had time to come and post that much. I'm hoping to cut back on some of the work when I get back home from the concert.

Can't wait to meet everyone. Can't wait to see my first Eagles concert! Just CAN'T WAIT!!!

I guess I will pack Thursday morning before I leave. lol On a good note... and I should post this elsewhere, but I've lost 13 lbs (not that you'll even notice lol) but, it's a start. :-D

Wait--Isn't the show Wednesday night? Is there another show on Thursday that I've forgotten? It's hard to keep track of all the upcoming shows right now.

VAisForEagleLovers
04-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Lizzy is going to the one on Friday. For HH and I, it's a double-shot of Eagles in Atlanta. Two Eagles shows, warm weather, and no tree pollen. I'll be in heaven!!

TimothyBFan
04-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Got it!! I guess I knew that but, like I said, I need a score card to keep track of all the concerts coming up and who's going to which ones. Isn't that a good thing? This is so freakin' exciting!!!!! :blueblob:

lizzyplays
05-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Maybe I'll wear a 3-piece men's suit. Just to stand out in the crowd. :hilarious:

TimothyBFan
05-01-2012, 07:49 AM
Maybe I'll wear a 3-piece men's suit. Just to stand out in the crowd. :hilarious:

While holding a sign that reads, TAKE ME, GLENN!. That ought to get attention.... from security. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sad-smileys-211.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

lizzyplays
05-01-2012, 08:43 AM
While holding a sign that reads, TAKE ME, GLENN!. That ought to get attention.... from security. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sad-smileys-211.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

So, that would be in poor taste? LOLOL

(OMG I love that jail house emoticon!!!)

zeldabjr
05-01-2012, 09:35 AM
So, that would be in poor taste? LOLOL

(OMG I love that jail house emoticon!!!)

Nah...I love it!

sodascouts
05-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Have a great time tonight, folks!

Glennsallnighter
05-04-2012, 06:29 AM

Signs work. That I know.

Topkat
05-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Hope everyone going to the show tonight has a great time!! And for those lucky enough to be seeing 2 shows this week....I'm so :jealous:

Seriously; Have a great time! Any pictures will be appreciated!

VAisForEagleLovers
05-04-2012, 01:11 PM
TK, there is some serious 'pre-concert anticipation' going on here! I'm just as excited for this one as the one on Wednesday!

Brooke
05-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Have fun once again all you Eagle lovers! Wish I were there! :jealous: