VAisForEagleLovers
03-19-2012, 10:29 PM
http://www.themusiccircus.org/event-detail.php?eventId=419

Tickets went on sale today...

Windeagle
03-19-2012, 10:40 PM
http://www.themusiccircus.org/event-detail.php?eventId=419

Tickets went on sale today...

OMG! That's Massachusetts! That's my backyard! Oh man, I need to check my calendar to see if this'll work.

sodascouts
03-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the heads-up!

TimothyBFan
03-20-2012, 07:24 AM
I had to laugh a bit when I saw Joe and Circus. Just seems to go together, don't they? :hilarious:

jdubfan
03-20-2012, 05:13 PM
I had to laugh a bit when I saw Joe and Circus. Just seems to go together, don't they? :hilarious:

That's what I thought about while reading the other thread about Nutty Jerry's...:) hmmm, must be a friend of Joe's....

EaglesKiwi
03-21-2012, 04:36 AM
Yep, I had the same thought. Nutty Jerry's sounds cool too, but "Circus" just seems to fit Joe somehow...

Victim of Love
03-21-2012, 05:02 PM
I figured the only time I'd see my brother this year would be at a family gathering late in June in Ohio. BUT a second visit is an absolute necessity now. Called a dear old friend to inquire of their plans for their season tickets to SSMC (she's willing to surrrender them for that night) then called Mom to make sure she could make it, then made airline reservations to fly into Boston Logan on August 1st. From my brothers' house it takes about 10 MINUTES to get to Cohasset! We are SO THERE!

VAisForEagleLovers
03-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Excellent, VOL! Good for you!

Victim of Love
03-21-2012, 09:17 PM
There are a few advantages to having spent several years in the Boston area and we actually lived on the South Shore for 13 years. My brother never left and when he got married they bought a house in Weymouth very near the Cohasset line. I am SO excited...didn't think I was going to have the opportunity to see any of the guys this time around. This will be my last hurrah for the summer so I hope nothing happens to screw it up -- the Rally begins that weekend so anything could happen. Keeping my fingers crossed and thinking all things positive. (Even if something should happen at the last minute and I can't go, Mom is going anyway. She used to go see him play around the Cleveland area during his early James Gang days.)

Windeagle
03-21-2012, 09:21 PM
I figured the only time I'd see my brother this year would be at a family gathering late in June in Ohio. BUT a second visit is an absolute necessity now. Called a dear old friend to inquire of their plans for their season tickets to SSMC (she's willing to surrrender them for that night) then called Mom to make sure she could make it, then made airline reservations to fly into Boston Logan on August 1st. From my brothers' house it takes about 10 MINUTES to get to Cohasset! We are SO THERE!

Okay, I was on the fence on this one. Yes, it's close (2 hours, probably), but I just saw Joe last fall and I'm trying to save for a possible Eagles show.

However... if you're going, VOL, I might just do it. :)

VAisForEagleLovers
04-11-2012, 09:20 PM
I never put this in here. The link to Ticketmaster.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0100486EF0AEC2FF?artistid=736416&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

sodascouts
07-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Okay, I was on the fence on this one. Yes, it's close (2 hours, probably), but I just saw Joe last fall and I'm trying to save for a possible Eagles show.

However... if you're going, VOL, I might just do it. :)

So did you get tickets, WE? It's just a few days away!