PDA

View Full Version : Joe at Summerfest 7/03

VAisForEagleLovers
04-02-2012, 03:38 PM
I thought I saw a mention of this in another thread, but I don't see a specific thread for this. It's in Milwaukee.

This link is to Joe's webpage and has a link for tickets. There are probably other links to be found elsewhere. The time of the concert is TBA, and advance tickets are on sale now.

Tori
04-02-2012, 03:41 PM
YES. I am so going to this! :D

Henley Honey
04-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Good for you, Tori! :partytime: What a fun way to celebrate Independence Day!
Here's the link: http://www.joewalsh.com/events

VAisForEagleLovers
04-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Good for you, Tori! :partytime: What a fun way to celebrate Independence Day!
Here's the link: http://www.joewalsh.com/events

Doh!

sodascouts
04-02-2012, 06:53 PM
I can't recall this being mentioned before. Thanks again!

VAisForEagleLovers
04-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Somebody updated Joe's webpage with all the non-Ticketmaster dates, and that got put into my Facebook NewsFeed. So...I didn't really do anything!

RamboIV
04-03-2012, 06:33 AM
I get to see Joe Walsh TWICE this Summer?!?! Awesome!

Molly
04-04-2012, 03:02 PM
The Summerfest website doesn't have Joe listed on any of the stages as of today. But, he wouldn't be the first artist to put it out there before the actual announcement from Summerfest.

Anyone planning on going, the "main stage" at Summerfest is already booked on July 3rd with another act so that probably means Joe is appearing on one of the smaller "ground stages".

Tickets purchased to this would only get you general admission into the Summerfest grounds. If Joe is appearing on one of the smaller stages, those are "festival" seating. If you want to sit up front, you have to get there very early and find a seat and wait all day for the show to start.

Only the main stage (the Marcus Amphitheatre) has ticketed seating and as I said, someone else is scheduled to play there that day (someone named Tiesto who is a Dutch electronic music DJ or something like that). Doubt Joe's appearing with him (or at least I would hope not!!)

Sounds great, tho! I'm sure I'll be there (to see Joe, not Tiesto) :thumbsup:

Tori
04-10-2012, 03:20 PM
http://summerfest.com/music/lineup/

Joe has been officially announced as a grounds stage headliner for Summerfest.

RamboIV
04-20-2012, 10:14 AM
More info: Walsh will be performing on the Miller Lite Oasis Stage (the biggest free stage at Summerfest!) on July 3rd, 2012.

Tori
07-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Two days until the concert! :partytime: I'm so excited! It's supposed to be really hot the day of the concert, but luckily it's at night and right on Lake Michigan, so hopefully there'll be a lake breeze to cool it off a little bit. I can't wait!

Ive always been a dreamer
07-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Have a blast, Tori! Can't wait to hear all about the show!

Prettymaid
07-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Have fun Tori and Rambo and Molly!

sodascouts
07-03-2012, 09:25 AM
I've been to Summerfest before and it's tons of fun. Have a great time tonight, Tori!

Brooke
07-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Have fun Tori and take care in the heat!

Tori
07-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Well, today's the day! I'll be leaving for Summerfest around 6-7 PM. I'm sooooo excited! Added bonus: there's a fireworks show right by the Summerfest grounds tonight that starts about an hour before Joe goes on, so that'll be awesome to watch. I'll be sure to keep cool tonight and I'll definitely take lots of pictures for you guys!

Prettymaid
07-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Thanks Tori. Joe will not disappoint!

Tori
07-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Just got back form Summerfest - and despite the annoying drunk people, it was awesome! My seats weren't that good and I really only had a view of the video screens. I was hoping I'd get really good seats, but oh well. Joe was really rocking tonight! Even though it was hot out... A more detailed review and a setlist will come later. Might not have time to do it tomorrow, since my day is packed with 4th of July festivities, but I'll definitely report back with more details soon.

zeldabjr
07-04-2012, 01:35 AM
Just got back form Summerfest - and despite the annoying drunk people, it was awesome! My seats weren't that good and I really only had a view of the video screens. I was hoping I'd get really good seats, but oh well. Joe was really rocking tonight! Even though it was hot out... A more detailed review and a setlist will come later. Might not have time to do it tomorrow, since my day is packed with 4th of July festivities, but I'll definitely report back with more details soon.

Glad you had fun Tori...can't wait to hear more!