PDA

View Full Version : Timothy at BB Kings Blues Club NYC - 5/29

VAisForEagleLovers
04-11-2012, 10:19 PM
New York, NY, no ticket info yet.

Topkat
04-11-2012, 10:39 PM
SOOOOOO HAPPPPPPY TBS coming to NY!!!! Can't wait. Anybody going? Would love to meet you there!!!:thumbsup:

Topkat
04-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Ok I got my tickets for this at the box office. I was in the neighborhood.
Is anyone from the Border going to this or am I the only one???? Please guys, come meet me there. ;-)
Would love to meet some of you!

EasyFeeling
04-26-2012, 04:02 PM
What bad luck! I will be in NYC in May but at the wrong time :-( I will miss Glenn and now I see Timothy is coming too *sigh*

Windeagle
04-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Is anyone from the Border going to this or am I the only one???? Please guys, come meet me there. ;-)

I'd love to, but I won't be able to take time off that week. Too much going on.

zeldabjr
04-26-2012, 07:53 PM

If I could figure out how to get from the Washington show the night before to NY I would definitely go...hmm...now my wheels are turning...maybe I'm getting too greedy!

Zelda

eaglesvet
04-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Dreamer and I saw Timmy in NYC, at the Bitter End, a couple of years ago at the start of his album tour. It was great to see him in such an intimate setting! However, this time around I will be out of town for the holiday weekend. Hope you enjoy the show, Topkat!

TimothyBFan
04-27-2012, 08:27 AM
If I could figure out how to get from the Washington show the night before to NY I would definitely go...hmm...now my wheels are turning...maybe I'm getting too greedy!

Zelda

:hmm: :idea: Hitch a ride with Timothy!! Duh!!!! :mrgreen:

Topkat
04-27-2012, 08:51 AM
:hmm: :idea: Hitch a ride with Timothy!! Duh!!!! :mrgreen:

Exactly!!!
BB Kings is also a small place. I have been there before. It's a little bit bigger than The Bitter End, but not that much. It's in the heart of Times Square, right next door to the theater where Spiderman is playing.
He is playing the Tues night right after the holiday weekend, so if anyone can make it, please come. I think you can get tickets at the door if it's not sold out. I have all the info on the place, so if anybody needs info, just contact me.

Henley Honey
04-27-2012, 11:11 AM

Nope. Sorry TK, I'm not making the show either. It's a Holiday week for me and I can't swing it. Enjoy and tell us all about it!

Ive always been a dreamer
04-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Yep - That was a fantastic show that EV and I saw at The Bitter End. I'm not going to make this one either. I'm going to the D.C. show the night before, but have to head home after that because I have to be back at work on the Tuesday of the show.

Topkat
05-22-2012, 10:03 AM
I week till the show at BB King's. OK, now I'm starting to get excited to see him....Finally, my first TBS solo show! I just hope I can get some good pictures.

Henley Honey
05-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Have been on the phone with Zelda back and forth all day because she's been stuck at JFK airport with weather delays on her way back to Buffalo from Tim's Washington DC show.

Her flight just got cancelled so what is she doing? She's in a cab on her way into Manhattan to catch Timothy's show at BB Kings in Times Square. Hope she's in a fast cab.

You gotta love it! :applause:

Windeagle
05-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Go Zelda!

sodascouts
05-29-2012, 10:35 PM
That's great!