PDA

View Full Version : Four Eagles solo albums within months!

sodascouts
10-01-2012, 08:36 PM
I was just noticing that in our Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, AND Don Felder forums today, we have information to discuss about new albums that have recently come out, or are about to come out. Isn't that something else??

Just thought it was something worth noting!

zeldabjr
10-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Soda, I was so excited when I saw the title of this thread...and I thought...oooo something about Timothy's CD (I thought it seemed kind of soon to be hearing something)...and yeah I figured right...but yeah that is pretty cool actually that four ..(not the four I want but...) of the guys are puttin' stuff out there...gotta love our guys!

VAisForEagleLovers
10-01-2012, 08:48 PM
I just wish Don would announce something about his!

whitcap
10-01-2012, 09:08 PM
If Don gets his out before the end of the year, then this will be the most Eagles solo albums released in the same year. Currently, there have been three instances of three solo albums being released in the same year (in 1982, 1984 and now 2012.) Its starting to look like Don's won't come out until next year but I still find it interesting that this has been the most active year for solo releases since 1984.

Freypower
10-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Until Don announces anything then in my opinion the number remains at three solo albums.

Glennsallnighter
10-05-2012, 07:33 PM
All the same it is wonderful that they are all working on Solo Albums when not involved with the 'Mother Ship'.

Tiffanny Twisted
10-06-2012, 09:47 AM
GA-

I agree with you and love your term"the mother ship":hilarious:

Freypower
10-06-2012, 07:28 PM
GA-

I agree with you and love your term"the mother ship":hilarious:

'Mothership' is Glenn Frey's term.

Tiffanny Twisted
10-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Ok...dont care whose term it is...I really like it and it fits the boys.
tt

Glennsallnighter
10-10-2012, 11:48 AM
'Mothership' is Glenn Frey's term.

Of course it is. I knew that and I never intended to plagiarise him. It just seemed an appropriate term at the time

zeldabjr
10-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Ok...dont care whose term it is...I really like it and it fits the boys.
tt

agree...I've never really thought about who started using the term...and don't really care...but it is a cute affectionate way to refer to the group.

Freypower
10-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Of course it is. I knew that and I never intended to plagiarise him. It just seemed an appropriate term at the time

I was responding to TT who said 'love your term 'the mothership' meaning you, not Glenn.

To the people who 'don't care' who said it OK, but facts should be known. And no, I cannot quote chapter & verse, but Glenn says it all the time these days.