View Full Version : Don Henley in Huntington NY 4/3/13

zeldabjr
03-05-2013, 01:56 PM
I just saw this on Facebook...

Don will play The Paramount, Hungington NY..Wed 4/3/13 8PM

Ticketmaster Presale..3/6/13 10 AM

Henley Honey
03-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the heads up Z. I'll be there for sure!

VAisForEagleLovers
03-05-2013, 04:18 PM
I want to go!! While my boss has told us our jobs are safe with this sequester, the company is still not saying for sure. It's so close to concert time already that Amtrak's fares are already up from the base rate. So...I'm thinking I'll have to pass. I'm thinking that all discretionary spending on my part is on hold for a few weeks. Unless, of course, he announces a concert here in DC!

zeldabjr
03-05-2013, 06:45 PM
I want to go too!...especially since I missed ac...

Henley Honey
03-05-2013, 09:12 PM
I want to go too!...especially since I missed ac...

Check some flights, Z. I'm a quick train ride away from Huntington. :partytime:

Glennsallnighter
03-06-2013, 03:24 AM
Now I am seriously wondering about changing that flight home. I'll be IN New York 48 hrs earlier!

VAisForEagleLovers
03-06-2013, 09:22 AM
I'm thinking I made the right decision in not going to this. 'Good' seats, after fees, are $275. That's more than Eagles tickets have been costing. I keep thinking this has to be a typo on Ticketmaster, but so far they haven't changed it. The layout of the venue might have something to do with it, but even the 'cheap' seats are more expensive than other concerts.

Henley Honey
03-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Got my tix!!! Third Row :partytime: :partytime: :partytime:

So, if Timothy, Joe and now Don are playing the Paramount, can Glenn be far behind??? PLEASE!!!!

zeldabjr
03-06-2013, 12:38 PM
I've decided not to go...I will not pay $275 for a seat...has Don gone off the edge?...

Henley Honey
03-06-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm thinking I made the right decision in not going to this. 'Good' seats, after fees, are $275. That's more than Eagles tickets have been costing. I keep thinking this has to be a typo on Ticketmaster, but so far they haven't changed it. The layout of the venue might have something to do with it, but even the 'cheap' seats are more expensive than other concerts.

I think the reason for higher prices is twofold. Firstly, it's NY and prices are (unfortunately) usally higher here and secondly the Paramount's capacity is only 1,500 people. That's a pretty small venue so it makes sense that the prices would be higher. I don't have the additional expense of travel or hotel so it makes it doable for me, but I'm sure these prices will keep a lot of people from going. :sad:

Tiffanny Twisted
03-06-2013, 12:46 PM
is it a historic venue??

VAisForEagleLovers
03-06-2013, 12:51 PM
I can't find it now, but I found an article earlier that The Paramount is very excited by this concert, and even Joe's. It said that Don was by far the biggest name act to be booked there in the history of the place. They expect it to sell out nearly immediately.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-06-2013, 04:13 PM
WOW sounds like a fun nite and I am sure HH will get good seats....

Witchy Woman
03-06-2013, 05:07 PM
He may get a set amount of money for playing no matter how many folks show up. So, the ticket prices may have nothing to do with him. If he charges $50,000 to play then the venue needs to charge more to cover that. I'm only of course speculating, but I would think bigger artists do exactly that.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-06-2013, 05:11 PM
He may get a set amount of money for playing no matter how many folks show up. So, the ticket prices may have nothing to do with him. If he charges $50,000 to play then the venue needs to charge more to cover that. I'm only of course speculating, but I would think bigger artists do exactly that.

I thought the same thing, WW. He probably has a minimum amount or it's not do-able. So he should play elsewhere. Like someplace here in DC. Hehe :grin:

zeldabjr
03-06-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm really angry...I really wanted to go...but refuse to pay highway robbery prices...if he cared about his fans...he wouldn't play places that are gouging his fans...can you tell I'm pissed?...sorry...guess I'm in a bad mood today...and this is not helping my mood any...

Ive always been a dreamer
03-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Well that is a hefty price, for sure. Let's just cross our fingers that Don is going to be announcing other shows that are more reasonably priced. Every now and then, the guys schedule shows at these 'pricier' venues - brings to mind those shows that Glenn did in Charlotte and Charleston last fall where ticket prices were over $500. :-(

VAisForEagleLovers
03-06-2013, 10:21 PM
Every now and then, the guys schedule shows at these 'pricier' venues - brings to mind those shows that Glenn did in Charlotte and Charleston last fall where ticket prices were over $500. :-(

By the way, that 'club' opened a chapter in Nashville recently.

zeldabjr
03-06-2013, 10:23 PM
I hope you're right Dreamer...I guess if Glenn does decide to play there someday I can probably count that one out too

Topkat
03-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Wait What the tickets are $275....???
Now what is this next Eagles tour going to cost? OMG...Not too happy right now!

Topkat
03-06-2013, 11:49 PM
I'm really angry...I really wanted to go...but refuse to pay highway robbery prices...if he cared about his fans...he wouldn't play places that are gouging his fans...can you tell I'm pissed?...sorry...guess I'm in a bad mood today...and this is not helping my mood any...

Don't you think he has something to do with the price??? Really
I have never been to this place, but I doubt most concerts there are $275....

Topkat
03-07-2013, 12:03 AM
I just looked it up. The other acts playing there are all lower prices.
Matchbox 20 & Joe Walsh...most expensive tickets are $125. + fee $143.25
Cheapest seats are 59.50 + fee
Marshall Tucker Band prices are $25.to $59.50... so it is not the venue,it's Don's prices

This place is so far away from NYC... it's on Long Island. Shouldn't be expensive because it's NY. This is in the burbs, like almost 1 hour from the city.
Huntington is just another town on LI, nothing really there.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-07-2013, 12:09 AM
I believe the other concerts (I know Joe's is) the entire floor is General Admission/Standing Room only. For Don's, the front half of the floor is seated. So I would expect his tickets to be more expensive than Joe's, and of course more expensive than Matchbox 20 because he is, after all, Don Henley, and in the venue's own words, the biggest act they've ever booked.

Given all that, I still think the prices are unreasonable, but they expect it to sell out quickly.

Topkat
03-07-2013, 12:19 AM
I believe the other concerts (I know Joe's is) the entire floor is General Admission/Standing Room only. For Don's, the front half of the floor is seated. So I would expect his tickets to be more expensive than Joe's, and of course more expensive than Matchbox 20 because he is, after all, Don Henley, and in the venue's own words, the biggest act they've ever booked.

Given all that, I still think the prices are unreasonable, but they expect it to sell out quickly.

I don't think Joe's is all GA on the floor. There are 2 sections in the front with seats, then a GA section behind that. That is just a crazy way to sell tickets. Who wants to stand on the floor with a bunch of people sitting in sections in front of you???? then the rest of the place has seats...I don't get that, but that is what the floor plan looked like.
I guess it will sell out, but I won't pay that just to see Don.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-07-2013, 12:27 AM
I don't think Joe's is all GA on the floor.

Yes, it is. There's one price range for the floor - Main Floor, and they are the cheapest tickets. Even the mezzanine is more expensive than the floor tickets, so that tells me they are all GA. There are multiple floor plans to choose from when looking at Joe's show on Ticketmaster (they didn't default it).

Thirsty&Hot
03-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Yes, it is. There's one price range for the floor - Main Floor, and they are the cheapest tickets. Even the mezzanine is more expensive than the floor tickets, so that tells me they are all GA. There are multiple floor plans to choose from when looking at Joe's show on Ticketmaster (they didn't default it).

these ticket prices are what i've been complaining about..and so that's why i have to see them locally...can't afford prices like this on top of travel and accommodation.
I am not going to this one because it's too expensive, i've heard the layout at the paramount is awful, it's not like it's right here in the city (so a little bit of a trek), and I am saving for the full Eagles tour (and maybe Glenn solo --hopefully more reasonably priced).

Topkat
03-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Yes, I see another floor plan came up, but it also came up for Don's show, so I think that his will be the same with the GA on the floor.
So if these are the cheaper tickets, then where are the $275. tickets because they won't be on the floor then... It's a little confusing.
I don't have the pre sale code, so I couldn't look at the seats available...
Is the pre-sale, Amex, or Chase?
I don't want to stand on the floor all night. I am too short for that. I can't see a darn thing when everyone is standing

VAisForEagleLovers
03-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Glenn's show last year at Town Hall was much more reasonably priced, and none of Don's other shows anywhere else are/were even close to this expensive.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-07-2013, 09:50 AM
An article ahead of the concert...

http://news.allaboutjazz.com/news.php?id=103052#.UTiar1e4WMo

Henley Honey
03-07-2013, 10:30 AM

That's correct, VA. If you go to their website (ParamountNY.com) you can pull up seating charts for the venue. Don is using the Hybrid Seating wherein the front half of the floor section is reserved seating and the rear half of the floor is general admission standing. Joe (I believe) is using the General Admission Floor wherein the entire floor section is standing room only.

I'm fortunate in that I live in the middle of Nassau County on Long Island. It's a 20 minute train ride to Huntington and a 40 min train ride to NYC so any area venue works for me.

I agree that the ticket prices are high, but I'm willing to pony up the cash to see him again. He could sing the phone book and I'd be happy. JMO.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Yes, I see another floor plan came up, but it also came up for Don's show, so I think that his will be the same with the GA on the floor.
So if these are the cheaper tickets, then where are the $275. tickets because they won't be on the floor then... It's a little confusing.
I don't have the pre sale code, so I couldn't look at the seats available...
Is the pre-sale, Amex, or Chase?
I don't want to stand on the floor all night. I am too short for that. I can't see a darn thing when everyone is standing

Joe is using the 'GA Floor' seating chart and Don is using the 'Mixed Floor' seating chart. So for Don, the high dollar seats are the reserved seating on the floor, the Loge seating, and the front half of the Mezzanine level.

This morning's Twitter search revealed a presale code of PULSE. It looks like the Paramount published it about an hour and a half after the presale started.

Topkat
03-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Thanks, when I pulled it up this am, Don's show had the front sections 101, & 102 as seated & behind that a GA section. I think that is is pretty strange set up. I have never seen that anyplace before.

For Joe, the entire floor is GA.
I'm going to see what is available at what prices. I haven't seen a solo Don show in a long time!

Houston Debutante
03-07-2013, 02:01 PM
I think the venue sets the prices, they may not charge as much for other acts because they don't think they can't get as much for other acts.

TBH those prices are pretty outrageous though even for someone as wonderful as Don Henley. I saw him in Dallas in a similar sized venue for much less a few years ago. I think the venue might have overestimated what people are willing to pay unless there are a lot of rich people in that area. I mean they are going to try to sell these seats at higher than Eagles prices? Come on. Hardcores like Henley Honey will go no matter what but like she said, most people are going to pass at that price unless it is a wealthy area.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-07-2013, 08:00 PM
WELL...its all relevant.
Are the tickets a little high?? yeah maybe so but the venue is only 1500seats and most people are gonna be standing room only so if you want a place for your booty...you are gonna pay.

I have been blessed to see the man solo twice. I think he is amazing when he is solo (not just as a group). Not only is his voice golden but he is actually funny and entertaining with the audience.

When you factor in that for some people when they go to a concert they have a room and meals and drinks and tax(14% in ac alone for the hotel room)..Just a train ride or short car ride (vs and airline ticket) JMO I think it all balances out in the end and JMO people make theie choices what works best for them

I like HH can listen to him sing the phone book...I find him that entertaing.
I again am blessed since I have seen them all solo. ALl were good in their own right and their own way. I just think DH is like a fine wine and his voice has gotten better with age and maturity. JMO

I know that those of you that make the journey will not be dissapointed..

zeldabjr
03-07-2013, 08:44 PM
if I didn't have flight hotel etc...I probably pay the price...

Henley Honey
03-07-2013, 08:51 PM
if I didn't have flight hotel etc...I probably pay the price...

Just get a flight and a concert ticket. I'll pick you up and you can stay here. I'll probably still have Biggie and Boo so you can meet the "family".

sodascouts
03-08-2013, 06:31 PM
I think the reason for higher prices is twofold. Firstly, it's NY and prices are (unfortunately) usally higher here and secondly the Paramount's capacity is only 1,500 people. That's a pretty small venue so it makes sense that the prices would be higher. I don't have the additional expense of travel or hotel so it makes it doable for me, but I'm sure these prices will keep a lot of people from going. :sad:

Yes, I think you're right - these prices will keep a lot of people from going even in the New York area where people are used to paying more.

However, anyone who has the money and the time should go for it! I know I would!

Have fun, HH, and let us know how it goes!

VAisForEagleLovers
03-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Hey, if it had been announced earlier such that Amtrak or even plane tickets were outside of the thirty-day window and cheaper, I'd be there.!

Topkat
03-08-2013, 08:13 PM
When I went in for tickets they were offering some pretty crummy seats on the side but in the 2nd section back for $275.00. I won't be going because that is just way too high a price for those seats.

Well, I guess I will be missing Don once again! :-(:-(:-(:-(

sodascouts
03-08-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm hoping he'll tour for Cass County and that the prices will be more reasonable at other venues.

So.. this venue has GA standing BEHIND the seating on the floor? How bizarre!

zeldabjr
03-08-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm going...lol...can't wait...

Tiffanny Twisted
03-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Hey Bj happy you are going and I know you are gonna love it

Henley Honey
03-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm hoping he'll tour for Cass County and that the prices will be more reasonable at other venues.

So.. this venue has GA standing BEHIND the seating on the floor? How bizarre!

It is a little strange but the reserved seating floor section only goes from A to L, not A to Z and then the SRO section. So that's only 12 rows and they have two huge screens on either side of the stage so it's not too bad.

Z was able to snag one of the last floor seats last night. Way to go!!!

Still waiting on GA as to whether she can change her reservation. The more the merrier!!

zeldabjr
03-08-2013, 09:06 PM
then I'll only need one more Eagle to see solo....uh hmm....hint hint Mr. Frey!

sodascouts
03-08-2013, 09:20 PM
I know you guys will have a blast! Wish I could be there!

Ive always been a dreamer
03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Wish I could be there, too. I know Don won't disappoint. I'm gambling on him doing more shows to support his new album as well that I'll be able to attend.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-09-2013, 08:06 AM
then I'll only need one more Eagle to see solo....uh hmm....hint hint Mr. Frey!
oh so you have an eagles solo bucket list tooo lol

thought that was just me...hehe

My count is dh (when he was sick) first ,JW second, gf third ,tbs fouth and then Dh once again (healthy and even better then when he is sick )..which was pretty good.
i am so excited for you all who are going.:thumbsup:

Topkat
03-09-2013, 10:04 AM
It is a little strange but the reserved seating floor section only goes from A to L, not A to Z and then the SRO section. So that's only 12 rows and they have two huge screens on either side of the stage so it's not too bad.

Z was able to snag one of the last floor seats last night. Way to go!!!

Still waiting on GA as to whether she can change her reservation. The more the merrier!!

You know how Don doesn't like people standing in front of him. I think that is why they have a seated section up front & then the GA section. It's a very weird set up. The side seats were same price as the floor front sections.

I am hoping Don will tour when the new album comes out, so I think he will be back in NY...This venue is not very convenient for me anyway. I have to work that day & would be difficult for me to get there & then home that night.
Happy for you guys going. I'm sure it will be a great show.:thumbsup:

Thirsty&Hot
03-09-2013, 07:35 PM
You know how Don doesn't like people standing in front of him. I think that is why they have a seated section up front & then the GA section. It's a very weird set up. The side seats were same price as the floor front sections.

I am hoping Don will tour when the new album comes out, so I think he will be back in NY...This venue is not very convenient for me anyway. I have to work that day & would be difficult for me to get there & then home that night.
Happy for you guys going. I'm sure it will be a great show.:thumbsup:

Yeah, but apparently he's not the only one who is using that odd setup because I've heard about that from people who have gone to see other bands there.
It's strange that it's an option at all...why not just have all seats then?

and yeah, work/inconvenience is another reason why, on top of ticket prices and seating, I'm waiting til hopefully he plays in manhattan :pray:

Topkat
03-09-2013, 10:45 PM
I did notice that it is one of the floor plans they use at this venue. It just seems like a really odd set up to me, but I guess they can make more money that way, by selling expensive seats up front & then they can fit a lot more people in the GA section than they can with seats there.

I personally hate GA because if you don't get there really early, you end up in the back & can't see a darn thing. I never do GA anymore. I hate to have to stand around for hours too. Joe's show will have an opening act, so that means standing through another extra hour or more until Joe comes on. I would only get a seat for a show like that.

Thirsty&Hot
03-10-2013, 10:56 AM
I did notice that it is one of the floor plans they use at this venue. It just seems like a really odd set up to me, but I guess they can make more money that way, by selling expensive seats up front & then they can fit a lot more people in the GA section than they can with seats there.

I personally hate GA because if you don't get there really early, you end up in the back & can't see a darn thing. I never do GA anymore. I hate to have to stand around for hours too. Joe's show will have an opening act, so that means standing through another extra hour or more until Joe comes on. I would only get a seat for a show like that.

True! I prefer seated too!

Houston Debutante
03-13-2013, 12:02 PM
I like GA. First come first serve so hardcores get up front and you can dance without anyone telling you to sit down.

zeldabjr
03-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Three weeks from tonight!!!:blueblob:

Tiffanny Twisted
03-13-2013, 09:11 PM
wohoo
the excitment is building:blueblob::inlove::bow::spin:8-):blueblob:

Topkat
03-13-2013, 09:48 PM
I like GA. First come first serve so hardcores get up front and you can dance without anyone telling you to sit down.

I had front row for Joe in the city at the IHeart Radio show & I didn't even get there early, but if you want a good spot for a show in a big place like this you better get there at 10am or you will be dancing in the back. I can't really deal with that.

For Don's show, you won't be in the front row, not even close to the stage for the GA, so I don't see that it's worth hanging out all day for a spot.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-13-2013, 09:52 PM
yipee....:blueblob:

those who are going will not be dissapointed by the great DH:inlove::inlove::bow::bow:

Houston Debutante
03-15-2013, 01:32 PM
I had front row for Joe in the city at the IHeart Radio show & I didn't even get there early, but if you want a good spot for a show in a big place like this you better get there at 10am or you will be dancing in the back. I can't really deal with that.

For Don's show, you won't be in the front row, not even close to the stage for the GA, so I don't see that it's worth hanging out all day for a spot.

You're right, this configuration eliminates the best part of GA ~ the hardcores being up front. What's the point of GA when you're doing it that way, except to squeeze more people in so you can get more money. I think that's one of the worst configurations of a venue I've ever seen.

I still envy those who are going though!

Henley Honey
03-20-2013, 04:18 PM
I got my Tickmaster Event Reminder today -- Like I'd need a reminder!!

Don Henley (http://ntr.ticketmaster.com:80/ssp3/?Z=Qz01NTIyOV8xJlI9RVJfRVZFTlROQU1FJlU9MTAxMDgxNzQ 0Jk09MSZCPTIuMCZTPWh0dHA6Ly93d3cudGlja2V0bWFzdGVyL mNvbS9ldmVudC8wMDAwNEE2NEUwOTlFMkU1P3d0Lm1jX2lkPUV NTF9OVEY1NTIyOV8xJTVCRVJfRVZFTlROQU1F)

When: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:00pm Where: The Paramount (http://ntr.ticketmaster.com:80/ssp3/?Z=Qz01NTIyOV8xJlI9RVJfVkVOVUVOQU1FJlU9MTAxMDgxNzQ 0Jk09MSZCPTIuMCZTPWh0dHA6Ly93d3cudGlja2V0bWFzdGVyL mNvbS92ZW51ZS8xMjgwP3d0Lm1jX2lkPUVNTF9OVEY1NTIyOV8 xJTVCRVJfVkVOVUVOQU1F)
370 New York Ave
Huntington, NY 11743

:partytime: :partytime: :partytime:

Tiffanny Twisted
03-20-2013, 04:28 PM
yippee:partytime::partytime:
how many days hh????

Henley Honey
03-20-2013, 04:59 PM
yippee:partytime::partytime:
how many days hh????

14 days, 3 hours and 12 minutes -- not that I'm counting. :thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
03-20-2013, 05:11 PM
I can feel the excitment building....what a guy what a show....you are gonna have a blast ...

zeldabjr
03-20-2013, 05:12 PM
:yay::yay::yay:

Topkat
03-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Yes, Zelda, be sure you don't "FORGET" about it!!! LOL
You guys are gonna have a blast!

zeldabjr
03-20-2013, 08:10 PM
yeah I got my reminder too...so glad they send those...or else I would have forgotten that IM GOING TO SEE DON HENLEY!...really? they think I need a reminder for that?...

zeldabjr
03-20-2013, 08:27 PM
the place where I board my dog is full for the time of the trip...guess I'll have to stuff my greyhound in a little dog carrier and shove him under the seat and bring him along....lol...what do you say HH?!!!

zeldabjr
03-27-2013, 05:48 PM
one week Mr. Henley!!!:blueblob:

Henley Honey
03-27-2013, 06:00 PM
the place where I board my dog is full for the time of the trip...guess I'll have to stuff my greyhound in a little dog carrier and shove him under the seat and bring him along....lol...what do you say HH?!!!

I say drop him off at one of your sister's houses. I'm still fostering Biggie and Boo, my sister's teacup yorkies. Friday is our five month anniversary. Her house is almost repaired from Hurricane Sandy damage, though, so it shouldn't be too much longer. Sniff. Sniff.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-27-2013, 06:04 PM
I say drop him off at one of your sister's houses. I'm still fostering Biggie and Boo, my sister's teacup yorkies. Friday is our five month anniversary. Her house is almost repaired from Hurricane Sandy damage, though, so it shouldn't be too much longer. Sniff. Sniff.

Boo would be the appetizer and Biggie the main course for a greyhound!

desperado
03-27-2013, 06:08 PM
this gig is completely SOLD OUT
if anybody is thinking of selling a ticket. please PM me
b/c I would love to go.
thanks!

zeldabjr
03-27-2013, 06:30 PM
Boo would be the appetizer and Biggie the main course for a greyhound!

oh Cooper would probably be afraid of them...He is going to stay home and my sister and niece are going to take care of him there

Tiffanny Twisted
03-27-2013, 06:39 PM
You guys are too funny.
HH...gonna be hard for biggie and boo to go home I know.
I am sure you a your DH are so attached by now that it is nearly impossible to return to their momma.

BJ glad your sister is gonna helo wiuth cooper.
I am so excited for you guys...I hope he is as great as he was in AC in feb.
that was a magical and special night for me and I so enjoyed the border company and band memebers I met.
You guys are gonna have a blast

Henley Honey
04-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Two Days!!!! :band:

Glennsallnighter
04-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Its 3rd April here in Ireland. So its TONIGHT!

Have a wonderful time HH, Zelda, and everyone else who is going!!

Desperado! I hope you get a ticket! Try the box office before the gig. Taylor Swift in NJ last Wednesday night was officially sold out from about 10 mins after the presale. Only HH's deft fingers managed to get myself and my daughter a ticket. However a few people did line up at the box office and got tix, and at one stage I counted 12 empty seats around our part of the Arena. So you never know...... Good Luck.

Henley Honey
04-02-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm getting excited!!! :rockguitar:

See you at JFK around 10 AM, Z. :yay:

zeldabjr
04-02-2013, 08:22 PM
should I bother bringing my camera?...bahhhhh!!!

Glennsallnighter
04-02-2013, 08:33 PM
I would! Better be looking at it than looking for it!

You may not get to use it, but if an opportunity to use it did arise and you couldn't take it you'd feel worse

zeldabjr
04-02-2013, 08:35 PM
I would! Better be looking at it than looking for it!

You may not get to use it, but if an opportunity to use it did arise and you couldn't take it you'd feel worse

yeah you're right GA...if nothing else I can take a pic of HH and her hubby!!!

Glennsallnighter
04-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Exactly! And they can take one of you!

Tiffanny Twisted
04-03-2013, 06:20 AM
ya know, when we saw dh in ac i met three band members after the show so be prepaired....

Tiffanny Twisted
04-03-2013, 06:24 AM
oh yeah....todays the day....tonights the night.....
the 'MAN' is in the house....and the girls are gonna rock.....
have a blast.:band:enjoy the show:drool::yay::blueblob::fainting::applause:

Topkat
04-03-2013, 10:52 AM
It's finally HERE....DON TONIGHT

I'm sure everyone going will have a BLAST, & it will be Fabulous :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Houston Debutante
04-03-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm really looking forward to the reviews. I want to hear all about it.

VAisForEagleLovers
04-03-2013, 11:23 AM
When I elected to pass on this concert, I really thought there'd be more announced soon! So now I'm really regretting not getting tickets for this...

Houston Debutante
04-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Just speculating at this point but if "Cass County" is not going to be released in May he might have decided to put off touring also.

Henley Honey
04-03-2013, 03:35 PM
It's almost show time!!! 4 1/2 hours to go!!
I picked up Zelda this morning at JFK. I'm chilling. She's napping. We are going into Huntington early to have dinner with some friends and then we'll head over to the Paramount.

I'll post the set list when we get home!!!

Brooke
04-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Have fun everyone! I know you will! Can't wait to hear the details! :partytime:

Tiffanny Twisted
04-03-2013, 05:23 PM
HH and BJ

I am so excited for you both....such a wonderful night planned ...and such a great show I am sure.
Cant wait to read all about it and see the set list.

be safe and have a blast...

Tiffanny Twisted
04-03-2013, 05:29 PM
:band: party at the paramount