PDA

View Full Version : Eagles at Madison Square Garden, NYC Nov 8th, 9th, and 11th 2013

Pages : [1] 2

desperado
06-20-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm busting right now !
Tix on sale Monday 10am Amex pre sale
I realize I'm probably posting in wrong section sorry
Hard to navigate on an iPhone
Feel free to move this

I'm so excited !!!

sad-cafe
06-20-2013, 03:41 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I was the same when they announced Kansas!

Henley Honey
06-20-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm busting right now !
Feel free to move this

I'm so excited !!!

Me too!! These guys are gonna bankrupt me!!

Henley Honey
06-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Amex Presale: Monday 6/24 10 AM - Friday 6/28 10PM
Live Nation/Venue/Radio Presale: Friday 6/28 10 AM to 10 PM
General Sale: Saturday 6/29/13 10AM

Henley Honey
06-20-2013, 04:22 PM
I'm going!!! It's a Friday and Saturday night so it's PERFECT!!!

VAisForEagleLovers
06-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Ah! I'm not the moderator of this thread so I can't merge it over. Here is the link for the Pre-Concert Anticipation thread. Soda will have to merge them when she gets back.

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4427

Topkat
06-20-2013, 04:49 PM
YIPEE! The guys answered my wish to play Madison Square Garden!!
2 nights in a row!!! See you guys there!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

NYC Fan
06-20-2013, 06:24 PM
Woo hoo!

Really happy they are playing MSG and not Barclays. A 20 minute walk from my apartment!

Is it self-indulgent to go both nights? Or us that a silly question around here :-)

Henley Honey
06-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Woo hoo!

Really happy they are playing MSG and not Barclays. A 20 minute walk from my apartment!

Is it self-indulgent to go both nights? Or us that a silly question around here :-)

Silly. Very Silly. See you there!

Prettymaid
06-20-2013, 06:44 PM
So happy for you New Yorkers!

desperado
06-20-2013, 08:22 PM
I was busting when I saw the announcement!
this is wonderful news!

Witchy Woman
06-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Yup. I'm going.

Houston Baby
06-20-2013, 08:38 PM
HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!
Sounds like The Border will be very well represented!!
Hope everyone gets great seats!:thumbsup:

Prettymaid
06-20-2013, 08:51 PM
The Border represents in New York!

VAisForEagleLovers
06-20-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm going!! Both nights! Yay!!! :partytime:

SallyGee
06-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Does anyone know prices?

Prettymaid
06-20-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm going!! Both nights! Yay!!! :partytime:

Yay!

VAisForEagleLovers
06-20-2013, 08:57 PM
$64.55 and $227.65, with an eight ticket limit.

SallyGee
06-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Thanks VA

NYC Fan
06-20-2013, 10:20 PM
Silly. Very Silly. See you there!

I know, I don't even know why I asked :-)

Let the ticket angst begin. In a spectacularly bad stroke of timing, I have a business meeting in Louisville, KY that morning, so I won't buy Friday tickets ahead of time, due to my terrible flight travel karma lately; but will be trying my darndest for Saturday! This is so exciting to have them at the Garden. I was losing hope that we would get a show this year, and now we get two! :yay:

VAisForEagleLovers
06-20-2013, 10:25 PM
I know, I don't even know why I asked :-)

Let the ticket angst begin. In a spectacularly bad stroke of timing, I have a business meeting in Louisville, KY that morning, so I won't buy Friday tickets ahead of time, due to my terrible flight travel karma lately; but will be trying my darndest for Saturday! This is so exciting to have them at the Garden. I was losing hope that we would get a show this year, and now we get two! :yay:

That is just very strange. I need to get to the airport super early on Monday morning so I can do the presale for this concert. I'll be on my way to Louisville!

ETA: I'll be the only one in the airport trying to buy concert tickets online!

Tiffanny Twisted
06-20-2013, 10:29 PM
The Border represents in New York!

Happy for you all yeah

desperado
06-20-2013, 10:57 PM
we should have a pre and after party spot for these shows. plenty of bars around Madison square Garden

I'm planning on the Saturday show. would love both but money's an issue, plus I already have tix to Bethel Woods.

zeldabjr
06-21-2013, 12:48 AM
anyone getting a hotel for these shows...please let me know...I'm going to need to get one...we all might as well stay in the same hotel...will be more fun that way...

Glennsallnighter
06-21-2013, 04:05 AM
I'm going!!! It's a Friday and Saturday night so it's PERFECT!!!

I think I might be able to join you as I'd only need to get Friday off (ever heard of a sick day?). If I make it into NY by lunchtime I could do both. Then fly home Sunday evening.

Topkat
06-21-2013, 07:32 AM
I will probably do both nights also! Can't resist this opportunity to see them at the Garden, my favorite larger venue in NY. I'm so glad they aren't playing at the Barkley Center....There is something magic about Madison Square Garden!

We will have to arrange some meet ups for the Border people.Looks like quite a few of us will be going to this!! :grouphug:

desperado
06-21-2013, 07:48 AM
anyone getting a hotel for these shows...please let me know...I'm going to need to get one...we all might as well stay in the same hotel...will be more fun that way...

I just recently stayed at the holiday inn Madison square garden on 29th and 7th/8th avenues . King room cost $312, but was very clean; and full free bkfst in the morning.

try hotwire.com or hotels.com.

desperado
06-21-2013, 08:20 AM
I will probably do both nights also! Can't resist this opportunity to see them at the Garden, my favorite larger venue in NY. I'm so glad they aren't playing at the Barkley Center....There is something magic about Madison Square Garden!

We will have to arrange some meet ups for the Border people.Looks like quite a few of us will be going to this!! :grouphug:

it would be so cool to meet up with you guys!

I am heading to Philly later today to see The Stones; and we have a large group from our forum meeting in the parking lot for a tailgate at Wells Fargo Center.

NYC Fan
06-21-2013, 08:57 AM
I just recently stayed at the holiday inn Madison square garden on 29th and 7th/8th avenues . King room cost $312, but was very clean; and full free bkfst in the morning.

try hotwire.com or hotels.com.

If you are booking directly, before you do, also check www.bedbugregistry.com. Not to be a paranoid New Yorker, but this is always my biggest fear when I travel :sad:

The Holiday Inn Express that Desperado mentions has no bedbug reports and is super close to the Garden, so that sounds like a great option for the price. Stay far, far away from the Hotel Pennsylvania. I've never heard anything good about it when people have stayed there. Not sure if they still do, but they had a horrendous bedbug problem at one point.

It would be fun to have a Borderers get-together though! Lots of places right in that area that would be fun.

Henley Honey
06-21-2013, 09:30 AM
we should have a pre and after party spot for these shows. plenty of bars around Madison square Garden

I'm planning on the Saturday show. would love both but money's an issue, plus I already have tix to Bethel Woods.

I've got tix to Bethel too. We'll have to meet up.

desperado
06-21-2013, 10:16 AM
I've got tix to Bethel too. We'll have to meet up.

that would be cool Henley Honey! I'm super psyched for July 25, my first Eagles show.

I should be psyched about seeing the Rolling Stones tonight in Philly; but all l can think about are the Eagles!

Brooke
06-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Great news for all of you! I know you'll have tons of fun!

Glennsallnighter
06-21-2013, 11:18 AM
Stay far, far away from the Hotel Pennsylvania. I've never heard anything good about it when people have stayed there. Not sure if they still do, but they had a horrendous bedbug problem at one point.

It would be fun to have a Borderers get-together though! Lots of places right in that area that would be fun.

When we were going to NY earlier this year we had short listed this hotel..... Until we read the reviews. Not a bed bug was mentioned, but it seemed old, tired and badly managed, as well as being none too clean, and they charged for Internet access. The last wouldn't be a deal breaker but it just looked shoddy!

Found a very good one near the WTC but I'd say too far away from MSG

Glennsallnighter
06-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Me too!! These guys are gonna bankrupt me!!

They are gonna bankrupt me too! I'm so excited I'm skidding around the place. High as a kite on the Eagles.

Thirsty&Hot
06-21-2013, 11:25 AM
AT LAST!!! :yay:

I'll be there! Aiming for Saturday night. not sure if my schedule will change by then, but I currently work Friday nights and can't really afford to do both nights anyway :\

But I'm super excited! This will be my first Eagles concert! (and maybe last, the way they're talking)

I'm just a little stressed about getting the tickets! Probably won't have access to the net on saturday morning as I'll just be settling into Nashville. so I HAVE TO get tickets during either the monday or friday presales!

also, I've only ever sat pretty far away at MSG.
so can I ask..is it worth it to get floor seats if you're not in the first several rows? I'm short and don't want to be stuck behind a sea of people at the same level where I can't see anything anyway.

I wish we could pick sections instead of it being random!

Topkat
06-21-2013, 12:11 PM
AT LAST!!! :yay:

I'll be there! Aiming for Saturday night. not sure if my schedule will change by then, but I currently work Friday nights and can't really afford to do both nights anyway :\

But I'm super excited! This will be my first Eagles concert! (and maybe last, the way they're talking)

I'm just a little stressed about getting the tickets! Probably won't have access to the net on saturday morning as I'll just be settling into Nashville. so I HAVE TO get tickets during either the monday or friday presales!

also, I've only ever sat pretty far away at MSG.
so can I ask..is it worth it to get floor seats if you're not in the first several rows? I'm short and don't want to be stuck behind a sea of people at the same level where I can't see anything anyway.

I wish we could pick sections instead of it being random!

No, I am also short & it's not worth it to get floor seats unless you are very close, as there is no incline. When people start standing, you can't see. Your best bet is to get in the 100 level 1 up as close to the stage as you can get!

BTW; Resales are already up on the sights for very high prices...How do they resell seats when the tickets haven't even gone on sale yet??? This is going to be difficult getting good seats!

NYC Fan
06-21-2013, 12:19 PM
When we were going to NY earlier this year we had short listed this hotel..... Until we read the reviews. Not a bed bug was mentioned, but it seemed old, tired and badly managed, as well as being none too clean, and they charged for Internet access. The last wouldn't be a deal breaker but it just looked shoddy!

Found a very good one near the WTC but I'd say too far away from MSG

GA

Yes, I've known people who have stayed there in the past for concerts at MSG and they have some hair raising stories. :shock:

If anyone is looking at hotels down near the WTC, I wouldn't rule them out. The 1/2/3 and A/C/E lines go straight down to that area from Penn Station and it's totally safe at night. Plus, downtown hotels on the weekend might be a bit cheaper than something near Times Square, since they are predominately business hotels.

But I don't know too much about finding good hotels in the City, as when my friends come to NYC they just stay with me. I just wanted to mention the Hotel Pennsylvania, as I've heard it often comes up on Hotwire. Sounds lucky that you ruled it out!

Topkat
06-21-2013, 12:37 PM
GA

Yes, I've known people who have stayed there in the past for concerts at MSG and they have some hair raising stories. :shock:

If anyone is looking at hotels down near the WTC, I wouldn't rule them out. The 1/2/3 and A/C/E lines go straight down to that area from Penn Station and it's totally safe at night. Plus, downtown hotels on the weekend might be a bit cheaper than something near Times Square, since they are predominately business hotels.

But I don't know too much about finding good hotels in the City, as when my friends come to NYC they just stay with me. I just wanted to mention the Hotel Pennsylvania, as I've heard it often comes up on Hotwire. Sounds lucky that you ruled it out!

I will ask around about some hotels in the city. I'm not so sure about the WTC. It's pretty far from the Garden. WTC is also a business area, & this is a weekend, so I'm not so sure about what is doing down there on the weekends. I also wouldn't recommend taking the subway that late at night. I think you would be better off in midtown. I will ask for some recommendations from my neighbors. They are real busy body know it alls! lol:laugh:

Brooke
06-21-2013, 01:07 PM
No, I am also short & it's not worth it to get floor seats unless you are very close, as there is no incline. When people start standing, you can't see. Your best bet is to get in the 100 level 1 up as close to the stage as you can get!

BTW; Resales are already up on the sights for very high prices...How do they resell seats when the tickets haven't even gone on sale yet??? This is going to be difficult getting good seats!

I agree about the seats on the floor. Not good unless you're in the first few rows.

And I don't get that about 'resale' tickets either. :mad:

NYC Fan
06-21-2013, 01:23 PM
I agree about the seats on the floor. Not good unless you're in the first few rows.

And I don't get that about 'resale' tickets either. :mad:

Agreed about the floor. I'm tall and I don't even like being on the floor unless you know how close you will be. And I wonder how many really good floor seats will even be available at MSG on a weekend. I would think there would be a lot of VIPs.

I think this is going to be a tough ticket. I'll probably just buy what I can get in the AMEX presale and worry about good seats later. The joys of competing for tickets in NYC :-(

VAisForEagleLovers
06-21-2013, 01:37 PM
I had floor seats in the back for Bob Seger's concert in Pittsburgh in 2011. While it was a fantastic concert, I never actually saw him. Our guys, at least, use the big screens on the side, but after about ten rows, the seats on the side are better.

The presales have been different in every venue, but in several I've seen seats in the presale that would be comparable to sections 108 and 116 at MSG. Starting at about 10 or 12 rows ups. Floor seats have typically been offered on a presale at about row 20 and further back, perhaps closer on the sides.

Topkat
06-21-2013, 02:45 PM
that would be cool Henley Honey! I'm super psyched for July 25, my first Eagles show.

I should be psyched about seeing the Rolling Stones tonight in Philly; but all l can think about are the Eagles!

Well, I wish I was seeing the Stones tonight! Sounds a lot better than the evening I have planned!!:laugh::laugh:

NYC Fan
06-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Well, I wish I was seeing the Stones tonight! Sounds a lot better than the evening I have planned!!:laugh::laugh:

Desperado- have fun tonight! I'm getting on an Amtrak shortly to head to this show as well. We have the $85 mystery seats. I'm hoping for the tongue pit, of course, but keeping my expectations realistic that we'll be in the rafters. And since they played my most wanted request song, Dead Flowers, on Tues., I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Moonlight Mile.

Enjoy!

Glennsallnighter
06-21-2013, 06:50 PM
GA

When I read the highlighted bit a big grin appeared on my face. Coz I know EXACTLY what you mean! I can't WAIT to go to New York again!

Freypower
06-21-2013, 07:06 PM
I think I might be able to join you as I'd only need to get Friday off (ever heard of a sick day?). If I make it into NY by lunchtime I could do both. Then fly home Sunday evening.

Wow. You're so lucky.

VAisForEagleLovers
06-21-2013, 08:18 PM
I feel a belated major birthday celebration coming on!

Houston Baby
06-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Oh, wish I was going to NYC again!! But I opted to go to the Orlando concert so I could also visit family in FL.

Everyone needs to get those fingers limber & ready to fly!!! :computer:

lizzyplays
06-21-2013, 11:16 PM
Not for sure yet, but there's a good chance I may be making an appearance at Madison Square Garden on Saturday night. :-)

Houston Baby
06-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Oh I really hope so LP! Fingers crossed & prayers sent for you!

Glennsallnighter
06-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter

Wow. You're so lucky.

Oh trust me, I know I am. It's not often an opportunity like this is virtually handed to me on a plate!

It'll be strange without you though

Freypower
06-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter

Oh trust me, I know I am. It's not often an opportunity like this is virtually handed to me on a plate!

It'll be strange without you though

How sweet!

I am saving myself POSSIBLY for 2014.

NYC Fan
06-23-2013, 09:03 PM
When I read the highlighted bit a big grin appeared on my face. Coz I know EXACTLY what you mean! I can't WAIT to go to New York again!

GA-

Love it! Great that you enjoyed New York so much. And how cool that you get to come back for the Garden shows! It's going to be a great weekend.

Good luck to all who are trying for tickets tomorrow! I already have ticket angst. Can't decide whether to just grab anything, because I know MSG on a Saturday night will be a tough ticket, or to try to hold out for something good in the public onsale, which I know will be a joke. Aargh :???:

Prettymaid
06-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Good luck! I hope everybody gets the seat they want!

Thirsty&Hot
06-23-2013, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the tips!

Yeah I have ticket anxiety as well!

Have to try to get tickets in the morning for both Eagles and for the Bluebird Cafe for Friday night when we arrive in Nashville. I'm not holding my breath for Bluebird tickets, but it's worth a shot!

zeldabjr
06-23-2013, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the tips!

Yeah I have ticket anxiety as well!

Have to try to get tickets in the morning for both Eagles and for the Bluebird Cafe for Friday night when we arrive in Nashville. I'm not holding my breath for Bluebird tickets, but it's worth a shot!

omg T&H...I didn't know the Bluebird Cafe was a real place...I thought it was a made up place on the show Nashville...lol....good luck with your ticket hunt

VAisForEagleLovers
06-23-2013, 09:50 PM
I need to go to bed soon, since I need to get up early and fight traffic to the airport so I'm there and have the computer up and on the wifi before 10am, so I can get tickets! The things we put ourselves through to see our boys!

Thirsty&Hot
06-23-2013, 09:53 PM
omg T&H...I didn't know the Bluebird Cafe was a real place...I thought it was a made up place on the show Nashville...lol....good luck with your ticket hunt

Hehe yep! It's a very real place, but also very tiny! So tickets for the Friday show go on sale the Monday before. But they are inexpensive and probably go very quickly. So it'll be pretty cool if we do get them!
Thanks for the luck!

Thirsty&Hot
06-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Good luck VA!!

Prettymaid
06-23-2013, 10:03 PM

Lol Z! Soda saw Jack Tempchin there back in 2011. Her review is here.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?p=139766&highlight=Bluebird#post139766

Topkat
06-23-2013, 10:19 PM
I am also having a panic attack just thinking about getting tickets tomorrow. I know MSG is going to be really hard to get good seats. There was a full page ad in the Times advertising the show, so you know that everyone knows about it.

I will have to get to work early just to try for tickets. This is going to be interesting...:???::ack:
I just want to know how the resale places already have tickets for this up for sale...
Not fair!

zeldabjr
06-23-2013, 10:45 PM
I am also having a panic attack just thinking about getting tickets tomorrow. I know MSG is going to be really hard to get good seats. There was a full page ad in the Times advertising the show, so you know that everyone knows about it.

I will have to get to work early just to try for tickets. This is going to be interesting...:???::ack:
I just want to know how the resale places already have tickets for this up for sale...
Not fair!

what?...you mean like StubHub?...oh come on...WRONG!!!!

Glennsallnighter
06-24-2013, 03:43 AM
I'm also having a panic already wondering how I will square this at work. BUT come hell or high water I WILL be squaring it in some way. I will probably just call sick on the Friday and hope my flight home goes on time to get me in for Monday morning.

Topkat
06-24-2013, 07:14 AM
what?...you mean like StubHub?...oh come on...WRONG!!!!

Yes, Stub Hub already has tickets for sale for this show & the prices are to the roof! I am sooo PISSED OFF right now!:woah:

desperado
06-24-2013, 07:14 AM
good luck to those trying today for tickets! I have to get two pairs, b/c I have two friends who don't want to spend more than $100, so they will be in the 2nd highest tier. my friend and I want side stage in the first tier.

what we really want is the fan package in the VIP pricing of $400, but I just can swing that money dough this time around.

Prettymaid
06-24-2013, 08:41 AM
Yes, Stub Hub already has tickets for sale for this show & the prices are to the roof! I am sooo PISSED OFF right now!:woah:

This happens for every show. I'm not sure why. :headscratch:

Henley Honey
06-24-2013, 08:48 AM
This happens for every show. I'm not sure why. :headscratch:

They are Ticketmaster listings. They are "scalping" their own seats. Go to one of the shows where there are official platinum seats listed and cross-reference it to the listing on stub hub. They are the same tickets. The official platinum prices are lower and they list the seat numbers. The stub hum listings don't show seat numbers.

Prettymaid
06-24-2013, 08:52 AM
And exactly HOW is this legal?

I know, it's a question for another thread, and I'm sure I won't like the answer anyway. :-(

Henley Honey
06-24-2013, 08:53 AM
It's official. "Fingers" is retiring. :wave: I haven't slept well in two days over the stress and pressure of getting good seats for people. I have 8 tickets to buy today over 4 different transactions and my head is spinning. Not to mention the $7,000.00 that'll be charged to my amex -- and they don't even give points for these transactions!!

So if I've helped you in the past, you're welcome. If you want me to to help you in the future, sorry! I'm retired.

Henley Honey
06-24-2013, 08:57 AM
And exactly HOW is this legal?

I know, it's a question for another thread, and I'm sure I won't like the answer anyway. :-(

Why wouldn't it be legal? If you were selling a car and you listed it on several sites and/or newspapers, there's no rule that you have to list it at the same price on each. Its up to the consumer to find the best deal.

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 09:09 AM
welp...I got Bluebird Cafe tickets for Friday night in Nashville! woo hoo! now let's hope my luck is as good for the Eagles tickets I will be trying to order soon!

Prettymaid
06-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Why wouldn't it be legal? If you were selling a car and you listed it on several sites and/or newspapers, there's no rule that you have to list it at the same price on each. Its up to the consumer to find the best deal.

I see your point. But they're not even on sale on their own site yet! Right now there's no choice for the consumer.

If there is a milk shortage and the makers of the milk announce that they will sell it next week for $5 a gallon, and then instead put it up for sale with no announcement the next day for $15 a gallon...I don't know...the people who wait for the $5 a gallon milk will probably get out of date milk! :grin:

VAisForEagleLovers
06-24-2013, 09:32 AM
At the gate at Dulles, plugged in, on wifi. Logged into VIP Nation. I'm ready!

Glennsallnighter
06-24-2013, 10:02 AM
Good luck VA and HH!

You have all the Borders hopes in your hands.

HH I will PayPal that to you this evening!

Witchy Woman
06-24-2013, 10:18 AM
I finally got tickets for Saturday. There was too much demand for Friday and I got shut out. Just glad I got anything at this point. I'm going back to bed. :zzz::zzz:

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 10:29 AM
I'm so upset...I didn't get tickets...selections that popped up were high in the 200s or one time i got floor allll the way in the back.
and they don't give you enough time to decide. :(
and I don't want those really! if I'm going to be spending so much money I want 100s dammit. (or front row but i know that's not happening)
ugh

Henley Honey
06-24-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm glad that's over!!! I did very well for Lisa if I do say so myself. Friday night show, Section C (in front of Joe) Row 12 !!!!! She'll be surrounded by VIP Nation ticketholders who paid $625. for their seats! I think it helped that it was a single ticket purchase.

Fingers is officially retired!!! :bye:

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 10:34 AM
wait! just tried again and got something in the 100s!!! woohoo! i figure if i get something better I can exchange them!

for the saturday night show!

Topkat
06-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Did anyone get seats yet??

Good seats are not really coming up. I don't have a gold or plat card, so I can't get good seats, only the pre sale for regular Amex card holders. They are offering section 3 on the floor & 103 in the first level which to me are both crappy seats. I will keep trying though

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 10:43 AM
Did anyone get seats yet??

Good seats are not really coming up. I don't have a gold or plat card, so I can't get good seats, only the pre sale for regular Amex card holders. They are offering section 3 on the floor & 103 in the first level which to me are both crappy seats. I will keep trying though

welll I just bought ones for 101 in row 8 ...I know it's not that close to the stage, but I am afraid I won't get tickets otherwise and these are better than what I got before...you think these are crappy??

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm glad that's over!!! I did very well for Lisa if I do say so myself. Friday night show, Section C (in front of Joe) Row 12 !!!!! She'll be surrounded by VIP Nation ticketholders who paid $625. for their seats! I think it helped that it was a single ticket purchase.

i'm jealous!! can i ask how much the section C seat was?
and how did you order them? ticketmaster?

Henley Honey
06-24-2013, 10:56 AM
i'm jealous!! can i ask how much the section C seat was?
and how did you order them? ticketmaster?

Got it though regular Ticketmaster Amex presale. Ticket cost $227.65

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 11:02 AM

that's insane..that's how much I paid and so much further away :( haha ugh

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 11:02 AM
granted I was doing 2 ticket searches

Henley Honey
06-24-2013, 11:03 AM
that's insane..that's how much I paid and so much further away :( haha ugh

That's why they call me fingers!! :headbang:

NYC Fan
06-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Best I got offered in the Amex preferred was Section E row 1. For $225, no thanks. Good thing I have nerves of steel and am willing to do a drop line. I'm not paying that kind of money for lousy seats. And the sad thing is, the public onsale will probably be worse...

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 11:05 AM
that's real lucky! I was hoping you were going to say it cost more which would make me feel better haha

I just realized I don't think MSG honors exchanges for tickets via ticketmaster's fan guarantee, so if I did get better seats I would have to sell these.

I'm just glad I got tickets...but I'm afraid my boyfriend will be angry when he finds out how much I spent on tickets that aren't even that close :/ I might have to pay for most of them myself

Henley Honey
06-24-2013, 11:09 AM
that's real lucky! I was hoping you were going to say it cost more which would make me feel better haha

I just realized I don't think MSG honors exchanges for tickets via ticketmaster's fan guarantee, so if I did get better seats I would have to sell these.

I'm just glad I got tickets...but I'm afraid my boyfriend will be angry when he finds out how much I spent on tickets that aren't even that close :/ I might have to pay for most of them myself

Tell your boyfriend to stay home!

Glennsallnighter
06-24-2013, 11:14 AM

Thank you so much HH. You did a great job and I really appreciate it. :iloveyou:

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 11:14 AM
Tell your boyfriend to stay home!

haha he likes the Eagles, but hates spending a lot of money on concert tickets to see ANYONE. and we are about to go on vacation and spend a lot of money...and we don't make a ton of money so this is a big deal!

even I would feel better about this if they were closer!
but at least it's not on the floor in the back...i'll still be able to see the stage! and I'm going to bring binoculars. hehe

Glennsallnighter
06-24-2013, 11:17 AM

OMG. I thought it would be at least $400!

T&H, I had a similar discussion with my husband last time they played here. I got row 11 for the 4 of us. But when he saw them....... He swore I was a goddess.

Topkat
06-24-2013, 11:21 AM

HH did you get preferred seating, because I don't have a gold card for that...Note to self...get a gold or platinum or Centurion card(What the heck is that?)

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 11:25 AM
HH did you get preferred seating, because I don't have a gold card for that...Note to self...get a gold or platinum or Centurion card(What the heck is that?)

yeah i was wondering the same thing..I only have a regular amex sky card. those really good seats were never an option

desperado
06-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Got mine
Wanted side stage
Ended up with section 101 on nov 9
But still happy !

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 11:32 AM

OMG. I thought it would be at least $400!

T&H, I had a similar discussion with my husband last time they played here. I got row 11 for the 4 of us. But when he saw them....... He swore I was a goddess.

hehe
yes but our seats are nowhere near row 11 :/
we are first level balcony in the back, though near the center side!

my boyfriend said "you should not need binoculars for that price!" haha

eh we'll have a good time anyway!:grooving::cheers:

I'm excited! I'm finally going to see the EAGLES!!! :yay:

and I won't have time to deal with this at the end of the week, cos I'm going to Tennessee, so I'm glad I got the tickets today :)

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Got mine
Wanted side stage
Ended up with section 101
But still happy !

ME TOO! exactly
what row are you?

Topkat
06-24-2013, 11:39 AM
They are offering me sections 103 & 104. These are not acceptable for the top price range. Those seats should be the $150. seats. I am holding out for better seats. I think they only open certain sections, then others later. Those seats are way in the back... I'm not too happy right now!

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 11:46 AM
ah well, life is short and you can't take it with you...so what the hell!

Might be the last time they tour and sounds like it'll be a fun one...with the History of the Eagles theme AND Bernie Leadon joining them again!

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 11:49 AM
They are offering me sections 103 & 104. These are not acceptable for the top price range. Those seats should be the $150. seats. I am holding out for better seats. I think they only open certain sections, then others later. Those seats are way in the back... I'm not too happy right now!

I completely agree they shouldn't be the same price as closer seats! there should be a middle level pricing...it's pretty LAME.

but as I said...I don't really have a choice...it's either these or no Eagles for me cos I won't be able to get tickets this weekend.

desperado
06-24-2013, 11:56 AM
ME TOO! exactly
what row are you?

Hi thirsty and hot
Row 7 on Saturday night
These are very good seats
I sat here for van halen last year
Please introduce yourself

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi thirsty and hot
Row 7 on Saturday night
These are very good seats
I sat here for van halen last year
Please introduce yourself

great!! which seats are you?
mine are 5 & 6

and thanks for making me feel better! :)

Prettymaid
06-24-2013, 01:33 PM
Congrats to everyone who got tickets!

Well Fingers, it was a fast and furious career! Congratulations on your retirement!

Henley Honey
06-24-2013, 01:44 PM
Congrats to everyone who got tickets!

Well Fingers, it was a fast and furious career! Congratulations on your retirement!

Thanks, PM!!! I'll leave it to someone else to carry on!

Houston Baby
06-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Ok "Fingers", before you retire you need to write a Job Procedure! :rofl: It will be hard to replace you - "Quick Draw McGraw"!!

Witchy Woman
06-24-2013, 02:37 PM
Centurion card(What the heck is that?)

A Centurion card is a black AMEX card with no spending limit. You do have to spend at least $250,000 a year on it to qualify.

Topkat
06-24-2013, 02:40 PM
A Centurion card is a black AMEX card with no spending limit. You do have to spend at least $250,000 a year on it to qualify.

LOL Well, I'm sure I won't qualify for that!
Still trying for seats on Timothy's side, with NO LUCK.The same seats keep coming up...So upset right now!

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 03:09 PM
That's why they call me fingers!! :headbang:

Ok "Fingers", before you retire you need to write a Job Procedure! :rofl: It will be hard to replace you - "Quick Draw McGraw"!!

haha yes! a job procedure is mandatory before retirement haha

I have to admit when you first posted that Fingers was retiring..I thought "Don Felder?" but I was too busy trying to get tickets to process any of the information haha

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 03:10 PM
LOL Well, I'm sure I won't qualify for that!
Still trying for seats on Timothy's side, with NO LUCK.The same seats keep coming up...So upset right now!

that sucks! :( will you be able to try again friday or saturday?

SallyGee
06-24-2013, 03:51 PM
SO excited!!!!!!!! My hubbie just won tickets on the radio!!!!!!!! I don't know where the seats are or which night, but I am going!!!!!!!!!! AND as a surprise for me, he borrowed someone's AMEX card, and bought tickets for Friday!!!!!!!! So if the tickets he won are for Saturday, I'll be going both nights!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::blueblob::blueblob::ch eers::cheers:

Glennsallnighter
06-24-2013, 03:55 PM
Yay! That is wonderful Amy! I'm delighted for you both. Looking forward to meeting you in New York in November

desperado
06-24-2013, 03:58 PM
SO excited!!!!!!!! My hubbie just won tickets on the radio!!!!!!!! I don't know where the seats are or which night, but I am going!!!!!!!!!! AND as a surprise for me, he borrowed someone's AMEX card, and bought tickets for Friday!!!!!!!! So if the tickets he won are for Saturday, I'll be going both nights!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::blueblob::blueblob::ch eers::cheers:

Did he win the 3@3 on q104.3? If so
I heard it! Congrats !!!!

Henley Honey
06-24-2013, 04:07 PM

Congrats!!! That man is a keeper!!! I'm going to both as well. We'll have to meet up!

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 04:22 PM

that's so exciting!

Troubadour
06-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Congrats on the ticket win, SG! How cool!

Excited for all of you going to this, especially GA as she is making the long journey for these two shows! Hope everything works out perfectly.

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 04:30 PM
so I guess there will be more discussion as it gets closer, but I see there's talk of meeting up... is this happening before the show or after? and I guess since there's two nights that's another question..but i'm only going to the saturday night...unless I win friday tickets somehow before then haha

Topkat
06-24-2013, 04:46 PM

WoW FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!:grooving::grooving:
Pays to listen to the radio sometimes!

Witchy Woman
06-24-2013, 05:20 PM
How wonderful for you, SG !!

I'm only going Saturday as well, but I'm looking forward to meeting you guys !! We're going to have a great time !!

:cheers:

SallyGee
06-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Did he win the 3@3 on q104.3? If so
I heard it! Congrats !!!!
Yes that was him! I hope the tickets are for Saturday, but if not I'm still going to see them Friday and meet some Borderers!

NYC Fan
06-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Yes that was him! I hope the tickets are for Saturday, but if not I'm still going to see them Friday and meet some Borderers!

SG:

Congrats! How cool for you and your hubby 8)

Prettymaid
06-24-2013, 07:14 PM
haha yes! a job procedure is mandatory before retirement haha

I have to admit when you first posted that Fingers was retiring..I thought "Don Felder?" but I was too busy trying to get tickets to process any of the information haha

I thought that too at first, until I read the ready of the post! :grin:

SG, your news is great! It's so nice when real fans win those kinds of things!

Tiffanny Twisted
06-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Wow salllygee congrats and yes that hubbys a keeper. Treasure him and reward him.

Hh you are the best .you rock girl in more ways then one :bow

Congrats to all who got what they wanted..

There's gonna be a border party at the garden.will be with you all in spirit:cheers:

Thirsty&Hot
06-24-2013, 10:22 PM

what will you do with the extra tickets if they are also for Friday?

SallyGee
06-24-2013, 10:48 PM
We'll keep the best seats and probably sell the others.

Brooke
06-25-2013, 10:35 AM
SG, congrats on winning tickets! And on getting more! Good job hubby! :thumbsup:

Topkat
06-25-2013, 04:09 PM
I have been trying for 2 days to get decent seats for either night.
The same tickets have been coming up for the entire time.
I can't believe that the best they can give me is Section 104, which is all the way at the back of the arena. They haven't really put up any decent seats that I can see in this Amex Pre-sale. Now unless I can get VIP tickets, I will have to wait for general sale on Sat., which I bet will open up all the sections on the sides. The Amex pre-sale sucks! To say that I'm annoyed is putting it mildly!

Brooke
06-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Tk, good luck. I'm so sorry nothing good is coming up for you. I didn't get great seats to come up in the amex presale or general sale. The best ones I got were in the general sale and they are on the side section 116 and 10 or 12 rows up. I refuse to pay more than face value.

Tiffanny Twisted
06-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Good luck tk

Ive always been a dreamer
06-25-2013, 06:35 PM
Well - this is shaping up to be quite a Border party. GA - That is fantastic that you are flying over for the shows and SG - congrats to you and hubby on winning those tickets.

I'm considering making the trip for these shows, but I'm not ready to decide for sure yet. It would be great to join the party. :thumbsup:

Prettymaid
06-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Good to see you back, Dreamer. :hug:

Henley Honey
06-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Well - this is shaping up to be quite a Border party. GA - That is fantastic that you are flying over for the shows and SG - congrats to you and hubby on winning those tickets.

I'm considering making the trip for these shows, but I'm not ready to decide for sure yet. It would be great to join the party. :thumbsup:

Don't wait too long to decide!!! Sent you two pm's. Maybe one will convince you to come!

zeldabjr
06-25-2013, 08:06 PM
oh Dreamer...you have to come...:nod:

lizzyplays
06-25-2013, 11:00 PM
Hi to any new Borderers that I haven't met yet! I get distracted by long haired, tattooed guitarists from time to time, out on the web, but I'm always just a lurk away here.

I'm going to be going to the Friday night concert and opted to do some touristy stuff on Saturday night instead, as this is my first time in New York City!! I'm SOOO excited about the concert though. This will be my second time seeing The Eagles and this time I will be up close and personal!! :inlove::faint::blueblob::yay:

I'm also excited to be able to meet some more Borderers! I had such a wonderful experience in my first meeting with HH and VA and I've been waiting a long time for this chance to meet them again and hopefully meet some more of you!! :-)

Glennsallnighter
06-26-2013, 04:27 AM
Looking forward to meeting you too LP.

And Dreamer....... What I wouldn't give to hook up with you again. Please try to make it! If you can.

TK I hope your luck improves and you get the seats you want.

Topkat
06-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Well, I took some seats for Sat night. on Joe's side of the stage, 3rd row 1 level up section 105...I am still trying to get Tim's side of the stage for Fri night. I am better off 1 level up in really good seats than on the floor. With the VIP, you don't know where the seats are until that day, & I can't chance that I will be happy & for $650.....I better be REAL HAPPY!!! I know I waited, so I won't be in the 2 or 3 row, after that...once people stand up I can't see anything! I'm too short!

Hope to be meeting up with everyone....I guess we have time yet to make our plans!!!

Can't wait for this show & to see you guys again & meet those I haven't met yet like SallyGee, Lizzy, GA, & T & H....

Glennsallnighter
06-26-2013, 12:34 PM
I'm glad you got something that suits you TK. Hope you get what you want for Saturday night too!

This is going to be one big Border party :partytime: :partytime: :partytime:

Tiffanny Twisted
06-26-2013, 01:39 PM
glad u got something u are happy with tk...

yep border party in ny:grooving::cheers:

Houston Baby
06-26-2013, 02:12 PM
I WANNA GO!!!!! :weep:

Y'all are going to have soooo much fun!!
NYC will not know what hit it! :rofl:

Everyone better rest up for THE BORDER party & CONGRATS everyone on tickets!!
:partytime:

Houston Baby
06-26-2013, 02:18 PM
I'm going to be going to the Friday night concert and opted to do some touristy stuff on Saturday night instead, as this is my first time in New York City!!

I am so happy for you LP! You are going to:heart: NYC!!!
We already know that you love our guys & their music!!!
Have a GREAT time & enjoy every minute of it!!!

Houston Baby
06-26-2013, 02:24 PM
TK - so happy that you got some good tickets! It is so stressful waiting for good seats/tickets to drop!

GA - Also so happy for you! You have become a great friend of NYC! And it goes without saying that you are an awesome friend/fan of our guys!!

Once again, CONGRATS to everyone who got tickets!! :thumbsup:

SallyGee
06-26-2013, 04:53 PM
So happy for everyone who got tickets. I can't wait to meet you all. Are any husbands or boyfriends going?

Henley Honey
06-26-2013, 05:29 PM
My hubby's coming Friday night, but I'm leaving him home on Saturday night!!!
I've dragged the poor thing to California, Kansas, Utah and five or six other States to see the Eagles. I thought I'd give him a "pass" for one night!

SallyGee
06-26-2013, 08:08 PM
That's great HH. I think my husband was a little nervous about being with a group of crazed females!

Henley Honey
06-26-2013, 08:31 PM
That's great HH. I think my husband was a little nervous about being with a group of crazed females!

Mine is used to it by now. He just goes with the flow.

lizzyplays
06-26-2013, 10:35 PM
So happy for everyone who got tickets. I can't wait to meet you all. Are any husbands or boyfriends going?

Thank goodness, I have neither!!! :hilarious:

Tiffanny Twisted
06-26-2013, 10:38 PM
Mine is used to it by now. He just goes with the flow.

Yep dh's hh is a great concert buddy. Jahh and I have had the pleasure :cheers:

Glennsallnighter
06-27-2013, 08:47 AM
I'm leaving mine at home. We had thought about going together but childcare would have been a nightmare!

I met Mr HH in Niagara Falls. He is great company - looking forward to meeting him again in NYC!

06-27-2013, 12:07 PM
Thanks everyone - I'm definitely giving these shows some serious consideration, but haven't had much time to think about it yet.

And I will also add that all of the Border hubbies that I have met have been real troopers and have held up nicely around us crazed fan girls. :hmm: maybe that means that we are almost normal! :wink: :grin:

Prettymaid
06-27-2013, 12:35 PM
Thanks everyone - I'm definitely giving these shows some serious consideration, but haven't had much time to think about it yet.

And I will also add that all of the Border hubbies that I have met have been real troopers and have held up nicely around us crazed fan girls. :hmm: maybe that means that we are almost normal! :wink: :grin:

Lol! And it certainly helps if they like the Eagles. Wait - what am I saying???!!! I wouldn't have married him if he didn't like the Eagles! Deal breaker! :nope:

desperado
06-27-2013, 07:40 PM
I'm glad you got something that suits you TK. Hope you get what you want for Saturday night too!

This is going to be one big Border party :partytime: :partytime: :partytime:wher

Count me in, I will meet up wherever you are going to have your border pre-party; and I'm guessing there's an after-party too?

desperado
06-27-2013, 07:42 PM

my husband is going to the Bethel show 7/25, but not to the show at MSG
I'm bringing one of my diehard concert goer friends!

Witchy Woman
06-27-2013, 08:08 PM
Got an email from MSG today. For those of you who don't have AMEX and would like a presale code feel free to inbox me.

desperado
06-27-2013, 08:16 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I was the same when they announced Kansas!
I love Kansas, saw them in February, awesome show!

Thirsty&Hot
06-28-2013, 01:26 AM

my boyfriend is going! :)

we are only going saturday night.

and it will be fun to meet you all too! :grin::wave::cheers::grooving:

Topkat
06-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Still trying to get seats for Sat night. Even with the Pre sale the seats they are offering are not that great! They are holding back seats....especially in TIMOTHY'S SIDE....Some nerve!

Tiffanny Twisted
06-28-2013, 10:35 PM

Kay.....I know you r normal.....hey, I like that I can be around people who think like me, and share so many of the same hobbies ,intrests and certainly tastes in music that I have .
I will never forget your welcoming beautiful smile and your kindness the first time jahh and I met u :grin: normal yep ,pretty special too:grin:

Eileen
06-29-2013, 12:19 AM
Yes looking to go on the 9th 8th row section c cant wait

Eileen
06-29-2013, 12:50 AM
Hey new here seems like a cool place looking forward to see eagles i am from ny so excited!
:rofl:

Glennsallnighter
06-29-2013, 03:00 AM
Well done Eileen! They are great seats. Hopefully will meet you there. I'm Row 12 section C on the Friday night!

And welcome to the Border! It IS a great place to meet fellow Eagles fans.

Prettymaid
06-29-2013, 08:28 AM
Hey Eileen, how ya doin'! Welcome to The Border and congratulation on your tickets!

Houston Baby
06-29-2013, 10:42 AM
Hi Eileen -WELCOME from me too! GREAT seat!!!
How many Eagles concerts have you been to?

Topkat
06-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Welcome newbies!!

Well, I'm done stressing over getting my tickets. I took seats for Fri. on Tim's side in section 119...I'm not too happy. I could have had 5th row on the floor on the other side , but I wanted to be on Tim's side!
I can't take the stress!!! Nothing good was coming up on Tim's side! They are holding out tickets. They want to sell out the back first.
I will see if I can upgrade, but at least for now I know I have tickets for both nights! Can't wait to see you all!

Prettymaid
06-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Good deal, TK. The stress is over, and like you said, you can always upgrade if you have the opportunity.

Glennsallnighter
06-30-2013, 04:33 AM
Great news TK! I'm glad you are sorted. Looking forward to meeting you!

Topkat
06-30-2013, 11:57 AM
Great news TK! I'm glad you are sorted. Looking forward to meeting you!

Yes....Me tooo! Can't wait to meet you & some other people from here that I haven't met yet & to see those again that I have met!!!

It's going to be party time in NYC!!! We are going to be well represented at these shows!!!

06-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Kay.....I know you r normal.....hey, I like that I can be around people who think like me, and share so many of the same hobbies ,intrests and certainly tastes in music that I have .
I will never forget your welcoming beautiful smile and your kindness the first time jahh and I met u :grin: normal yep ,pretty special too:grin:

Thank you, Marcelle - that was so sweet and it means a lot coming from such a kind and considerate person.

I've got my fingers crossed that we will be able to meet up again for another show in the near future. Looks like there is going to be quite the Border party in NYC in November.

Tiffanny Twisted
06-30-2013, 01:15 PM
:)Thank You Kay.That is a very nice thing to say and it means a lot to me.

Yes,sounds like a party in nyc with the boys and the border buddies. NYC better watch out.

Yes,I am hoping we can meet up again soon.

Glennsallnighter
07-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Got an email from Aer Lingus of a 48 hour sale. If I book my flights this evening or tomorrow I will get over €40 off. I had been holding out to the 1st of this month to 'bounce' the flights into my end of August credit card bill. This is perfect timing :partytime:

Prettymaid
07-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Got an email from Aer Lingus of a 48 hour sale. If I book my flights this evening or tomorrow I will get over €40 off. I had been holding out to the 1st of this month to 'bounce' the flights into my end of August credit card bill. This is perfect timing :partytime:

Wonderful news, GA! It's things like that that let you know it was meant to be!

Glennsallnighter
07-02-2013, 04:14 AM
So true PM!

And it's BOOKED! Actually got €50 off the fare!

Topkat
07-02-2013, 08:40 AM
That's fantastic GA!!! Glad you got such a good deal!:thumbsup:

Prettymaid
07-02-2013, 08:41 AM
So true PM!

Yay! Sit back and enjoy the anticipation!

Topkat
07-04-2013, 11:48 PM
This is going to be a very long wait for me!!!
I am still hoping to get to another show before this....Nov. is a long way off!

sodascouts
07-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Gosh, I want to go to the Saturday show, but the seats that are coming up... I'd be dropping a grand essentially (if you include travel costs with the ticket) to sit in the back. Not sure I can justify that since I'm already going to Memphis and Nashville and considering Washington DC.

Ah, why can't I have limitless funds and time? :weep:

Brooke
07-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Gosh, I want to go to the Saturday show, but the seats that are coming up... I'd be dropping a grand essentially (if you include travel costs with the ticket) to sit in the back. Not sure I can justify that since I'm already going to Memphis and Nashville and considering Washington DC.

I don't get it either. Be happy you get to go to all those! I can only manage one. :sad:

Houston Baby
07-08-2013, 04:15 PM
:
So true PM!

:yay::yay::yay::yay: GA!

SO happy for you!!! You are going to LOVE it!!!!!

Prettymaid
07-08-2013, 09:31 PM

I once knew a very resourceful lady who would wait until just before the show and get great seats that way. What ever happened to her...:hmm: ;-)

sodascouts
07-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Those were for shows she could drive to for less than $100!

Elizasong
07-08-2013, 10:46 PM
After seeing all the reviews from KY I'm soooo excited and I can't believe I have to wait until November!! But at $200 a ticket that's it for me. Now I have to save money for the Baseball jersey I saw in the picks that says Eagles 75 and Party Plane on the back. That looked like a very cool vintage! :thumbsup:

sad-cafe
07-09-2013, 07:20 PM
I was thinking about getting the party plane shirt as well.

Or/And the one with HOTE too. Not sure.

I think they should sell replica 3E buttons. I would get one for sure!

Glennsallnighter
07-10-2013, 06:25 AM
Saving for the jacket. And if I wear it home I shouldn't pay import duty :smile::smile:

sad-cafe
07-11-2013, 02:13 PM
oh that would be cool to have the jacket

VAisForEagleLovers
07-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Eaglesband.com is reporting a 3rd show at the Garden, Nov. 11!!!

Tickets - Amex presale Monday 7/15/13 10am
General Presale Saturday 7/20/13 10am

Thanks, HH for the heads up!!

NYC Fan
07-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Eaglesband.com is reporting a 3rd show at the Garden, Nov. 11!!!

Tickets - Amex presale Monday 7/15/13 10am
General Presale Saturday 7/20/13 10am

Thanks, HH for the heads up!!

Thanks VK And HH! This is very exciting news indeed! 3 shows in 4 days in NY? This is going to be some fun :-)

Glennsallnighter
07-11-2013, 06:15 PM
It will be indeed. But unfortunately I won't be able to stay for the last. Unless I win lotto between now and then!

zeldabjr
07-11-2013, 07:28 PM
WHAT???!!!

VAisForEagleLovers
07-11-2013, 07:43 PM
Yeah I have the day off (Veterans day) but I have to be in office on Tuesday the 12th for 9:30 meeting.

Tiffanny Twisted
07-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Awesome :partytime:

desperado
07-11-2013, 10:05 PM
exciting! I'm going to one show on 11/9.

zeldabjr
07-11-2013, 10:10 PM
anyone thinking of going to the third show??? :spin:

sodascouts
07-12-2013, 12:37 PM
I wish I could go but I don't get the day off from work. :(

Thirsty&Hot
07-12-2013, 01:31 PM
this is my first post since I've been back from my trip!
so much catching up to do! have had no time!

will be happy to see you all!
jealous of people who have amazing seats! haha :jealous:

I can barely afford what I've got :/

so please, if you're going to more than one show, be thankful!

desperado
07-12-2013, 04:30 PM
this is my first post since I've been back from my trip!
so much catching up to do! have had no time!

will be happy to see you all!
jealous of people who have amazing seats! haha :jealous:

I can barely afford what I've got :/

so please, if you're going to more than one show, be thankful!
loved all your Nashville pics on Facebook!

Thirsty&Hot
07-13-2013, 01:27 AM
loved all your Nashville pics on Facebook!

thanks!! :)

Topkat
07-13-2013, 10:02 PM
Why are they doing 3 shows in a row???
I wish they would do a show this summer & then come back in Nov. I can't justify the money for 3 shows in the same week....:band::steviesmack:

VAisForEagleLovers
07-14-2013, 08:13 AM
Why are they doing 3 shows in a row???
I wish they would do a show this summer & then come back in Nov. I can't justify the money for 3 shows in the same week....:band::steviesmack:

They are doing Bethel this summer, and I guess that's because MSG is being renovated. I haven't looked in the last week, but these three shows are the first scheduled at MSG post-renovation.

Topkat
07-14-2013, 09:41 AM
They are doing Bethel this summer, and I guess that's because MSG is being renovated. I haven't looked in the last week, but these three shows are the first scheduled at MSG post-renovation.

I don't really consider Bethel a NY show...That's like at least 2 hours from NY.
If the Garden is being renovated & they can't play there, there are plenty of other places in NY to do a concert. I just can't see spending this kind of money for 3 shows in a week. If not this summer then I wish they can come back after the Nov. shows like maybe Spring/ summer of 2014. These are just too close together. I am going to the 2 shows, but at these prices, I really can't afford to do the 3rd...If there was some time in between, I could possibly justify spending this kind of money for tickets!

Tiffanny Twisted
07-14-2013, 10:37 AM
I don't really consider Bethel a NY show...That's like at least 2 hours from NY.
If the Garden is being renovated & they can't play there, there are plenty of other places in NY to do a concert. I just can't see spending this kind of money for 3 shows in a week. If not this summer then I wish they can come back after the Nov. shows like maybe Spring/ summer of 2014. These are just too close together. I am going to the 2 shows, but at these prices, I really can't afford to do the 3rd...If there was some time in between, I could possibly justify spending this kind of money for tickets!
STOP COMPLAINING-------
--- be greatful that they are touring ------they certainly dont need the money and at their age they could be enjoying the fruits of their labor and sit on their butts and not tour----and just cause you dont like it---doesnt mean others feel the same way ...... Their managment wouldnt have booked the third show if there wasnt a demand for tickets from other fans...(as dh said in the aritcle about touring through 2015 and coming back to places a secound time cause of basketball and hockey schedules they could do more than one show in some venues and there was great demand)

as T &H said, be thankful you are going to more than one show. Some of us arent able to even go to one for some reason or another ($$ or travel situations and work situations)
JUST SAYING

VAisForEagleLovers
07-14-2013, 01:04 PM

You're from the city so of course you don't consider Bethel to be a NY show. There are plenty who will travel from the City to the show anyway, and some are on this board. They won't do other venues in the City because they are friends with JD. So that leaves it as MSG for three shows because the first two sold so very quickly. There's nothing saying they won't do a 4th sometime next year, perhaps when they catch DC a second time and Boston. I think Spring and Summer of 2014 is taken up with Europe unless they change that from what they said back in April.

Topkat
07-14-2013, 01:16 PM
You're from the city so of course you don't consider Bethel to be a NY show. There are plenty who will travel from the City to the show anyway, and some are on this board. They won't do other venues in the City because they are friends with JD. So that leaves it as MSG for three shows because the first two sold so very quickly. There's nothing saying they won't do a 4th sometime next year, perhaps when they catch DC a second time and Boston. I think Spring and Summer of 2014 is taken up with Europe unless they change that from what they said back in April.

The Shows for the 8th & 9th are not sold out. I just went in to look at available tickets & actually BETTER seats than the ones I got at the Pre-sale are coming up....I just hate how they play games with these ticket sales! That kind of gets me a little annoyed.

VAisForEagleLovers
07-14-2013, 01:43 PM
Unfortunately, AmEx doesn't promise better seating during a presale, just that you get a ticket before others. They don't 'sell out' quickly because they release seats after they go on sale. For the Pittsburgh concert (next week), they released two entire sections about a month ago. Official Platinums are the same, they don't release more until most of what's already offered are sold. It is frustrating when trying to figure out what to do and when to do it.

Topkat
07-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Unfortunately, AmEx doesn't promise better seating during a presale, just that you get a ticket before others. They don't 'sell out' quickly because they release seats after they go on sale. For the Pittsburgh concert (next week), they released two entire sections about a month ago. Official Platinums are the same, they don't release more until most of what's already offered are sold. It is frustrating when trying to figure out what to do and when to do it.

Yes, it is very frustrating, but I didn't want to get locked out of a ticket, so when a pretty decent seat came up, I took it. Now, I'm actually thinking of going down to the Garden box office & see if I can upgrade my tickets. I have not yet seen several sections go up for sale, as I have been checking. If I can get better seats for the new show, I may do that & sell one of my other tickets, that is if I can. With 3 nights of shows, the resale tickets may not sell. At least the price gougers won't get their big money!

Henley Honey
07-14-2013, 01:53 PM
The Shows for the 8th & 9th are not sold out. I just went in to look at available tickets & actually BETTER seats than the ones I got at the Pre-sale are coming up....I just hate how they play games with these ticket sales! That kind of gets me a little annoyed.

Besides Official Platinum seats, there are only single seats left for both shows. If I remember correctly, you benefited from the "ticket game playing" when they released front row seats at the Revel long after amex or general sale, so your getting annoyed now because you're not benefiting from it seems kind of ironic.

I can name 10 people who wanted tickets to one of the first two shows who were boxed out by ticketmaster. I'm sure they are psyched that they have the chance to try again for decent tickets.

Bethel Woods is absolutely a New York show. It's a much smaller venue and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm ecstatic that they are on tour at all. I'm certainly not going to complain that they are doing three shows in one week. :hand:

Topkat
07-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Besides Official Platinum seats, there are only single seats left for both shows. If I remember correctly, you benefited from the "ticket game playing" when they released front row seats at the Revel long after amex or general sale, so your getting annoyed now because you're not benefiting from it seems kind of ironic.

I can name 10 people who wanted tickets to one of the first two shows who were boxed out by ticketmaster. I'm sure they are psyched that they have the chance to try again for decent tickets.

Bethel Woods is absolutely a New York show. It's a much smaller venue and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm ecstatic that they are on tour at all. I'm certainly not going to complain that they are doing three shows in one week. :hand:

You know, I was not even planning to go to that show at the Revel, so I didn't even try to get seats at a pre sale or even a general sale. It was a total fluke & stroke of luck to get that front row seat. I must have done something right that week because I was shocked to get that ticket:shock:

I just think that when they offer a "pre-sale" & the so called "preferred seating" option that the seats would be a little bit better. If you saw where I'm sitting you would probably agree with me, because as you know I was trying for decent seats the minute they went on sale. The seats they were offering were all the way at the back of the venue. I mean seriously. that isn't exactly "preferred seating"? Is it?

It's a mood point now anyway. I will be happy going to see them, if I can upgrade I will, if not so be it. I'm sure I will enjoy the show even with my binoculars.

VAisForEagleLovers
07-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Ticketmaster wouldn't let me upgrade in Pittsburgh, I didn't try the box office. I think I put it in the thread about buying tickets, but my experience has been that in the presale for regular seats, wait ten minutes.

Tiffanny Twisted
07-14-2013, 05:14 PM
I think some seats are held back for band members etc and then when not needed they get released to general public late in the game. Sometimes casinos have seats for high rollers only and if not used get released late in the game

VAisForEagleLovers
07-14-2013, 05:47 PM
The promotors (in this case Live Nation) hold back tickets for radio stations, media, and others. The venues hold back tickets. The bands hold back tickets. Ticket vendors also can hold tickets.

Topkat
07-14-2013, 06:09 PM
I think some seats are held back for band members etc and then when not needed they get released to general public late in the game. Sometimes casinos have seats for high rollers only and if not used get released late in the game

Yes, that is how I got my front row seat at the Revel, but at MSG they are holding back large sections, (and I mean 8 huge sections) on each side of the stage with at least 20 rows of seats in each section. They did not put ANYTHING up for sale in these sections in the 1st level up which is where I want to sit. I don't even want floor seats.

I had been trying for at least a week to get anything on the side of the stage, but nothing came up, so I had to take Section 105, for one night & section 119 for the other night. Like I said, it's going to be a binocular night for me!:depressed: Both nights:depressed:

desperado
07-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Yes, it is very frustrating, but I didn't want to get locked out of a ticket, so when a pretty decent seat came up, I took it. Now, I'm actually thinking of going down to the Garden box office & see if I can upgrade my tickets. I have not yet seen several sections go up for sale, as I have been checking. If I can get better seats for the new show, I may do that & sell one of my other tickets, that is if I can. With 3 nights of shows, the resale tickets may not sell. At least the price gougers won't get their big money!
i hope those scalpers lose out big time!

VAisForEagleLovers
07-14-2013, 07:01 PM
Yes, that is how I got my front row seat at the Revel, but at MSG they are holding back large sections, (and I mean 8 huge sections) on each side of the stage with at least 20 rows of seats in each section. They did not put ANYTHING up for sale in these sections in the 1st level up which is where I want to sit. I don't even want floor seats.

I had been trying for at least a week to get anything on the side of the stage, but nothing came up, so I had to take Section 105, for one night & section 119 for the other night. Like I said, it's going to be a binocular night for me!:depressed: Both nights:depressed:

Perhaps they aren't sure yet if those sections will be available due to remodel? Though they have hockey and basketball before then, I'd read, somewhere, that it wouldn't be ready for concerts right away. Anyway, in DC they opened up those side sections about two weeks after tix went on general sale, if I remember right. In Pittsburgh they didn't open up until a month ago (because sales of other seats were/are slow). DC went fast and they still waited a while before selling the side seats. I wish I could remember the blog about the construction at MSG.

NYC Fan
07-14-2013, 09:02 PM
As far as I'm aware, the lower section is done. It was completely different in December, when I saw a few shows there. It has been a multi phase project and I think this Summer is the upper level.

Logistically and financially, it makes sense that they would do 3 shows in a row. They may not have to break down on the Sunday. And I would wager the number of people attending all 3 shows (that will likely have the exact same setlist) is miniscule, and not even a blip on their radar screen of considerations.

A Monday show will be a much easier ticket than the weekend. I'm happy about that. I can't go on Friday, so I'm hoping for good seats at the onsale, or a great drop. This will be a blow to the scalpers, which is always a good thing.

And I did see some tickets in 108 for Sat. at the onsale, but in row 18 or so. I went with a much lower row in 109. So some of those nice sides were absolutely sold. Not many, but some.

I'm glad they chose to do another show at MSG, and I see no downside. But my ticket rule has always been not to buy seats that I won't be happy sitting in, or willing to eat, if something amazing comes up later.

I feel so lucky to be able to see them both this week, and in November. I could not be more excited for these shows.

Topkat
07-14-2013, 09:09 PM
Perhaps they aren't sure yet if those sections will be available due to remodel? Though they have hockey and basketball before then, I'd read, somewhere, that it wouldn't be ready for concerts right away. Anyway, in DC they opened up those side sections about two weeks after tix went on general sale, if I remember right. In Pittsburgh they didn't open up until a month ago (because sales of other seats were/are slow). DC went fast and they still waited a while before selling the side seats. I wish I could remember the blog about the construction at MSG.

VA, The upper level seats were sold. My friend bought one, so how could the lower level not be available due to the renovation? That's not possible. They are holding back sections of seats, there is no doubt in my mind about it. Even with the media seats, the corporate seats or whoever else they are holding seats for, how can they hold 8 large sections of seats? But I do believe that is what is going on.

When I put in for seats several times the same seats have come up. Then a few days later, the same section, one row behind those same seats come up....then 1 row in front of the same seats come up...all in the same section in the BACK....They want to sell out the back of the venue first.
My best chance to upgrade will be to go to the box office. Too bad it's only going to be like 100 degrees this week! This will have to wait a bit! :ziplip:

Tiffanny Twisted
07-14-2013, 11:16 PM
Great for you. Nyc . Such a pleasent out look and attitude.I know you will have fun:headbang:

Thirsty&Hot
07-15-2013, 01:46 AM
I'm glad they chose to do another show at MSG, and I see no downside. But my ticket rule has always been not to buy seats that I won't be happy sitting in, or willing to eat, if something amazing comes up later.

see, I just couldn't NOT buy tickets and take the chance of waiting because this is my FIRST Eagles concert and could be my last the way they're saying this could be the last tour. so I snagged tickets during the amex presale. I was travelling the days they went on sale for real. and I also didn't realize they would be holding back sections and that tickets would still be available or else I WOULD have waited. but I had no way of knowing that was going to happen.
I would have been so upset had I not gotten tickets at all.

Thirsty&Hot
07-15-2013, 01:48 AM
I do kinda wish i was seeing them on 11/11 though.
I have a thing for 1111. so it would be neat to be able to say I saw the EAGLES on 11/11!
but I don't think I can afford that show too!

trying to plan a trip for my birthday (which is January 2) for the end of December thru New Years) so need funds for that.

but hey who knows...if i come into some extra money before then, and seats are still available...i just might!

NYC Fan
07-15-2013, 06:59 AM
Great for you. Nyc . Such a pleasent out look and attitude.I know you will have fun:headbang:

Thanks TT!

Philly tomorrow night! My first show in ages and ages (I haven't seen them since 1996 on the HFO tour), and I cannot wait! I'm so excited.

NYC Fan
07-15-2013, 07:13 AM
see, I just couldn't NOT buy tickets and take the chance of waiting because this is my FIRST Eagles concert and could be my last the way they're saying this could be the last tour. so I snagged tickets during the amex presale. I was travelling the days they went on sale for real. and I also didn't realize they would be holding back sections and that tickets would still be available or else I WOULD have waited. but I had no way of knowing that was going to happen.

T&H-

I totally get that and did the same thing in Philly. We will be sitting 2 sections back from the stage, but in a low row. Not the seats I would have bought if left to my own devices, but I'm going with friends who are not into playing the wait to the last minute and hope for a drop game.

I have just learned from years of watching amazing seats or GA tickets drop for Springsteen in the days before a show, not to buy seats that I will be unhappy in if I see something better later. Most people don't want to take that chance, and I understand that. It can be really a nerve wracking experience.

And who knew they would add a third show? I certainly did not see that coming. But for everyone who was shut out and now has a chance for Monday, it's all good. And I'm sure you will have an amazing time at your first show no matter where you are sitting!

Topkat
07-15-2013, 09:11 AM

T&H, Nobody knows for sure what tickets will be held or even IF tickets will be held. I think it varies with every concert. I don't like to wait until the last minute & hope that some great seats will drop, because that may not happen.

I lucked out by that happening to me once to get a front row seat, but I wasn't really planning to even go to that show. Of course, when I got that front row seat, I was going, but I would NEVER count on that. That is why I bought tickets. It's too nerve wracking to wait & see if better tickets will come up!:brickwall:

We are GOING & that is what is important!!! We will be there!:rockon::rockon:

desperado
07-16-2013, 06:10 PM

you have great seats in 101!

Thirsty&Hot
07-16-2013, 11:11 PM
Thanks ladies! I know I'll have a great time no matter what!
and
desperado, I know...I need to stop knocking our section since you keep assuring me how great it is! hehe :thumbsup:

Houston Baby
08-06-2013, 11:03 PM
There are so many Borderers going to these shows at MSG! It really makes me want to go!
I feel like a kid - I am going to be missing out on ALL THE FUN!!!:brickwall:

sodascouts
08-07-2013, 12:05 AM
I know - I feel the same way!

Henley Honey
08-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Jump on the bandwagon, ladies!! Dreamer posted in the Memphis thread that she's coming to NYC as well. Yay!!! I did a quick check of this thread and (so far) the Borderers who will be attending one or several of the NYC shows are:
Desperado, HH, VA, Topkat, NYC Fan, WW, Zelda, GA, LP, T&H, Sally Gee, Elizasong and Dreamer. Did I miss anyone?? It's gonna be a good time!!

SallyGee
08-07-2013, 07:31 PM
We finally heard from the radio station. The tickets hubby won are for the same night we already had tickets for, so I'll only be going one night. :sad: But I am thrilled to be going at all! The tickets are about the same except the ones he won are on Timothy's side, so we will be keeping those and selling the others. We had to go to the city to pick them up and show ID, and sign papers. They wouldn't mail them like they have in the past. I guess these are just too precious. I will use the money we get for the tickets to buy a t-shirt and program. So happy so many of you are going!

Houston Baby
08-07-2013, 07:33 PM
I would jump on that bandwagon in a heartbeat if I could! Y'all are going to have a FABULOUS EAGLESRIFIC TIME!!!

sodascouts
08-07-2013, 08:01 PM
We finally heard from the radio station. The tickets hubby won are for the same night we already had tickets for, so I'll only be going one night. :sad: But I am thrilled to be going at all! The tickets are about the same except the ones he won are on Timothy's side, so we will be keeping those and selling the others. We had to go to the city to pick them up and show ID, and sign papers. They wouldn't mail them like they have in the past. I guess these are just too precious. I will use the money we get for the tickets to buy a t-shirt and program. So happy so many of you are going!

Congrats SallyGee on winning such great tickets!

Topkat
08-07-2013, 08:08 PM
I am going Fri & Sat nights....Is anyone going to the Mon night show? I'm still debating it....:dizzy:

Brooke
08-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Jump on the bandwagon, ladies!! Dreamer posted in the Memphis thread that she's coming to NYC as well. Yay!!! I did a quick check of this thread and (so far) the Borderers who will be attending one or several of the NYC shows are:
Desperado, HH, VA, Topkat, NYC Fan, WW, Zelda, GA, LP, T&H, Sally Gee, Elizasong and Dreamer. Did I miss anyone?? It's gonna be a good time!!

Wow, what a group! So wish I could go, but alas, not in the cards for me. :partytime:

SG, congrats on winning! That's fabulous!

VAisForEagleLovers
08-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Delta sent me an apology for needing to change my flight times to NYC for this trip, and sent me a new itinerary. It is exactly the same as the previous. Exactly. Maybe they sent me a previous one and I missed it and they changed it back. Or maybe they don't know what they're doing. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing all my fellow Borderers and of course, our guys!!!!!

zeldabjr
08-08-2013, 10:09 PM
I am going Fri & Sat nights....Is anyone going to the Mon night show? I'm still debating it....:dizzy:

what kind of seats are left for Monday? any idea?

Topkat
08-09-2013, 07:39 AM
what kind of seats are left for Monday? any idea?

When I put in for tickets, the seats that came up were on the floor in the middle section, but I can't sit there. I think there are still a lot of seats left, but when you go in there it's a crap shoot. So far, nothing great came up. I don't think I would go unless I get a really great seat. :eyebrow:

Glennsallnighter
08-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Delta sent me an apology for needing to change my flight times to NYC for this trip, and sent me a new itinerary. It is exactly the same as the previous. Exactly. Maybe they sent me a previous one and I missed it and they changed it back. Or maybe they don't know what they're doing. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing all my fellow Borderers and of course, our guys!!!!!

Me too VA!

lizzyplays
08-18-2013, 02:35 AM
STOP COMPLAINING-------
--- be greatful that they are touring ------they certainly dont need the money and at their age they could be enjoying the fruits of their labor and sit on their butts and not tour----and just cause you dont like it---doesnt mean others feel the same way ...... Their managment wouldnt have booked the third show if there wasnt a demand for tickets from other fans...(as dh said in the aritcle about touring through 2015 and coming back to places a secound time cause of basketball and hockey schedules they could do more than one show in some venues and there was great demand)

as T &H said, be thankful you are going to more than one show. Some of us arent able to even go to one for some reason or another ($$ or travel situations and work situations)
JUST SAYING

I totally agree with you TT! I don't believe for a minute that the purpose of 3 shows in a row was to satisfy die hard fans who want to see all three shows in NYC. I would assume that it's to give even more fans a chance to see them in the event that the first two sell out. And, if a few blessed souls are fortunate enough to be able to see 2 or all 3 of the shows then I am happy for them!! :thumbsup: I for one am grateful and excited to be going to ONE show but more importantly, being able to see old friends again and meet more Border members!! :blueblob: I'm also hoping to meet up with 1 or 2 online friends from a word game that I've played for 12 years, while I'm in town, and everyone else is at Eagles Concert #2. :-) I am making the most of this vacation!!!:partytime:

Glennsallnighter
08-18-2013, 05:22 AM
I like that you got an apology over changing your flight times VA!

I got an email telling me mine were changed! I was worried as I opened it but its just a 5 minute later takeoff from Dublin. Nothing really! :phew:

There was a standard list of what you could do if the change affected you by more than 2 hours.......

But no apology!

VAisForEagleLovers
08-18-2013, 07:37 AM
I like that you got an apology over changing your flight times VA!

I got an email telling me mine were changed! I was worried as I opened it but its just a 5 minute later takeoff from Dublin. Nothing really! :phew:

There was a standard list of what you could do if the change affected you by more than 2 hours.......

But no apology!

When I went to Vegas the first time, Delta changed my flight times at least five times, and even the city that the connecting flight went out of. By the last change, I got into National three hours later than my original time. There weren't options offered because none of the changes were two hours from the last change. I could have complained, but checking schedules, there weren't really any that were better.

SallyGee
09-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Two Months from Today!!!!!!!
:band::thud::yay::applause::partytime::cheers::eek :

Tiffanny Twisted
09-08-2013, 12:44 PM
yippee for all who are going to this event:smokin:

VAisForEagleLovers
09-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Considering how close these shows are to Thanksgiving I felt a bit panic when I read 'two months'. I got over it quickly!

Tiffanny Twisted
09-08-2013, 01:02 PM
what thanksgiving is a problem????

VAisForEagleLovers
09-08-2013, 10:11 PM
The fact that it's so close! I'm never ready to let go of summer and early fall...

GlennLover
09-10-2013, 02:31 PM
The fact that it's so close! I'm never ready to let go of summer and early fall...

Neither am I, but it means that my concert on Nov 4 is getting closer too!

desperado
09-25-2013, 09:23 AM

it's getting close!
it would be nice for whomever is interested that we meet up in a pub somewhere close to the garden, where Eagles music will be playing !
any thoughts on this?

Glennsallnighter
09-25-2013, 09:49 AM

And DesperadA

09-25-2013, 08:14 PM
This is definitely going to be a blast. HH and NYC Fan have both sent me suggestions of restaurants where we can have some Border get-togethers, but I haven't had a chance to get anything together yet. However, we will plan on a place to meet up before and/or after the Friday and Saturday night shows. Once the arrangements are made, I'll post it here in this thread.

desperado
09-26-2013, 09:28 AM
This is definitely going to be a blast. HH and NYC Fan have both sent me suggestions of restaurants where we can have some Border get-togethers, but I haven't had a chance to get anything together yet. However, we will plan on a place to meet up before and/or after the Friday and Saturday night shows. Once the arrangements are made, I'll post it here in this thread.

Thanks! can hardly wait!

Glennsallnighter
09-27-2013, 03:24 AM
Thanks Dreamer, HH and NYC Fan!

Can't wait!

I suppose it's ok to start this.........

42 DAYS.......

Desperada
09-27-2013, 04:16 AM
I am really looking forward to the Eagles shows
Meeting new friends will be the icing on the cake!!
This is a dream come true!

Thank you to every one who made this possible:thumbsup:

Eileen
09-28-2013, 02:28 AM
I'm busting right now !
Feel free to move this

I'm so excited !!!. Yeah it's a pain on iPhone I am so excited too way to go!!!

desperado
09-28-2013, 04:57 PM
. Yeah it's a pain on iPhone I am so excited too way to go!!!
which night are you going Eileen? I could only swing Sat 11/9, just saw the show at Bethel Woods in July, totally awesome show. And this time, I plan to be in my seats at 7:30!

desperado
09-28-2013, 05:27 PM

I love trying to call in to win the 3 @ 3 (3@ 3). I won peter Frampton tickets on the 3 @ 3 last year

Henley Honey
09-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Six weeks from tonight!!! :yay::drummer:

Houston Baby
09-29-2013, 01:01 AM
NYC/MSG is going to be soooooo much FUN!!! :jealous: