PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Billboard

Joe Henley
07-19-2013, 06:33 PM
I was driving around Memphis today and what do I look up and see? A huge billboard with Don, Glenn, Tim, and Joe on it! Totally cool. It was advertising their October show at FedEx Forum here. Wish I could have got a pic!

Houston Baby
07-19-2013, 08:11 PM
I might have wrecked my car staring at it! :hilarious:

Outlawman13
07-19-2013, 11:11 PM
I would've loved to see it for sure!! LOL Debbie!!

Brooke
07-20-2013, 09:45 AM
I was driving around Memphis today and what do I look up and see? A huge billboard with Don, Glenn, Tim, and Joe on it! Totally cool. It was advertising their October show at FedEx Forum here. Wish I could have got a pic!

Memphis, Missouri or Tennessee?

If you happen by again, please take a pic and post it! I'd love to see it!

Joe Henley
07-20-2013, 10:58 AM
Memphis, Missouri or Tennessee?

If you happen by again, please take a pic and post it! I'd love to see it!

Brooke it was in Memphis. I-240 towards Nashville!

Brooke
07-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Brooke it was in Memphis. I-240 towards Nashville!

Thought it must be. Memphis, Mo is a very small town north of me and couldn't imagine any kind of billboard there! :lol:

Ive always been a dreamer
07-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Very cool, JH. Our board creator and admin, sodascouts, is from Memphis. Maybe if you could tell us exactly where it was, she could scout it out and get a picture. :thumbsup:

Henley Honey
07-20-2013, 01:02 PM
I had the same reaction driving on the Jersey Turnpike when I saw the billboard promoting the two shows they did at the Revel in Atlantic City. I was in the "fast lane" or I would have pulled over and taken a picture.

Joe Henley
07-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Thought it must be. Memphis, Mo is a very small town north of me and couldn't imagine any kind of billboard there! :lol:

I wasn't even aware there was a Memphis, Missouri....and I've lived in Missouri all my life. Haha

sodascouts
07-23-2013, 08:28 PM
I saw another Eagles billboard on I-40 on the way home from Little Rock today. It was not very big and had the Las Vegas photo rather than a new one. Plus, as it was across the highway rather than on the same side, I couldn't stop and take a photo of it. I'm going to make a special trip onto 240 tomorrow because the one you saw sounds a lot better!

Joe Henley
07-23-2013, 10:57 PM
I saw another Eagles billboard on I-40 on the way home from Little Rock today. It was not very big and had the Las Vegas photo rather than a new one. Plus, as it was across the highway rather than on the same side, I couldn't stop and take a photo of it. I'm going to make a special trip onto 240 tomorrow because the one you saw sounds a lot better!

This had the Las Vegas photo also. Still cool though! I believe it was a few miles before the Bartlett exits so keep your eyes peeled