PDA

View Full Version : 1973 BBC Concert

outontheborder
08-20-2013, 09:45 PM
So there's an instrumental that they perform just after Earlybird in this concert and I've been wondering about it since I first saw it.

Have they ever done this live anywhere else?

Freypower
08-20-2013, 09:51 PM
So there's an instrumental that they perform just after Earlybird in this concert and I've been wondering about it since I first saw it.

Have they ever done this live anywhere else?

All that is is the intro to the next song, Witchy Woman.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/trade/bbc73dvd.htm

thelastresort
08-23-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm certain I've seen Doolin-Dalton on YT once as part of that gig, anybody able to confirm? Seems like I may be mistaken...

(Oh, and yes, the version of OOC on that concert is one of the best I've ever seen the Eagles do of any song, and IIRC the entire vocals are done by Glenn and Don H. together, quite impressive on such a rock-orientated song.)

Freypower
08-23-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm certain I've seen Doolin-Dalton on YT once as part of that gig, anybody able to confirm? Seems like I may be mistaken...

(Oh, and yes, the version of OOC on that concert is one of the best I've ever seen the Eagles do of any song, and IIRC the entire vocals are done by Glenn and Don H. together, quite impressive on such a rock-orientated song.)

The video of Doolin-Dalton to which you probably refer was from Don Kirshner's Rock Concert in 1974.