PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Doing Right Now

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

WalshFan88
12-25-2013, 02:31 AM
Cheer up Austin.
that's called family time.
You don't get to choose your family only your friends..lol and since your friends ususally have your common intrests they are m ore fun.
Try and enjoy it anyway sweetie,,,,,at least you are all together.
some families aren't ,

It's hard for me to enjoy a subject I hate with a passion, but I get what you are saying...

It's just that I'm the only one here who doesn't like sports and I feel left out and bored.

I wasn't upset much (exaggerating) but rather just bored and kind of like watching paint dry for me. :D I just tend to get a bit tired with sports talk.

I'll be glad when football season is over. ;)

Glennsallnighter
12-25-2013, 02:05 PM
I got sick think maybe a throat infection or bronchitis again so I am staying home tomorrow not going to my sister for xmas rest of the family will watch HOTE on Showtime since I will be alone

There are a few advantages to not being well HH! Wrap up and enjoy HOTE.

shunlvswx
12-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Watching A Christmas Story marathon on TBS and then I'm watching HOTE on Showtime at 1:20pm.

Brooke
12-26-2013, 10:44 AM
It's hard for me to enjoy a subject I hate with a passion, but I get what you are saying...

It's just that I'm the only one here who doesn't like sports and I feel left out and bored.

I wasn't upset much (exaggerating) but rather just bored and kind of like watching paint dry for me. :D I just tend to get a bit tired with sports talk.

I'll be glad when football season is over. ;)

Sounds like an ipad, tablet or laptop is in order here, Austin! :lol:

I don't do football either, but the rest of my immediate family and hubby's family are fanatics, so I usually go do something else. And yes, enjoy your family while you can, cause they won't always be there.

sodascouts
12-26-2013, 12:13 PM
So true, Brooke. Whenever I start to get impatient with my family, I remember that we need to treasure them while they're here. My father is extremely conservative and while I'm no liberal (although he accuses me of it lol), I disagree with many of his views. I never let it get heated, though; I back off when he starts getting worked up because he's my dad and I don't want him to be upset. We can "agree to disagree." He has the same attitude - when my lesbian cousin, who is now officially married, comes over with her wife, they are treated with respect, love, and acceptance regardless of political views.

My younger sister is coming with her family today, and she can get a bit emotional sometimes over even small disagreements. Again, when I see her getting worked up, I back off and let it be. Is it really that important to try and prove that I'm "right"? Do I really have to give my opinion on everything, even sensitive subjects that I know will upset family members? Nope. Not just at Christmastime, but all year round, this is my rule whenever I visit family.

My older sister and younger sister are very much alike, and when they get together... well, let's just say they don't share my attitude. Drama galore! But in the end, they too realize - you gotta remember we're family.

I think about it this way. 20 years from now, I probably won't have many of the same friends that I do now... but I'll still be related to the same people! I keep that in mind. ;)

Ive always been a dreamer
12-26-2013, 02:53 PM
I think about it this way. 20 years from now, I probably won't have many of the same friends that I do now... but I'll still be related to the same people! I keep that in mind. ;)

So very true, Soda. As one of the more 'senior' members here, I can speak from experience. That's what I always remind my nieces and nephews about when they get frustrated or try to put their friends on a pedestal. Family first - friends come and go, but your family will always be there for you when it matters most.

WalshFan88
12-27-2013, 11:54 PM
Going to Chicago in the morning to trade a guitar for a new one.

The Thrill Is Never Gone
12-27-2013, 11:58 PM
I am thinking about what is next for my PITA act.

Tiffanny Twisted
12-28-2013, 11:38 AM
well.....I finally got some sleep.
I crashed last night ..stressful week for me .lol

Thinking about doing some laundry ....:ack:
I have one errand to run but not really feeling up to going out at all just wanna snuggle under my new soft blanket my SIL gave me for xmas.,

we must do errand though:spin:

VAisForEagleLovers
12-28-2013, 02:12 PM
I'm taking a rest from doing some cleaning. My mom, aunt, sister, and nephews are coming for a visit!! First they've ever been to KY, so I'm really looking forward to the visit!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-28-2013, 05:07 PM
Yeah did the errand now getting ready for church
Yeah Va gkad family is coming to visit
Always a fun thing and know they will love jy

Henley Honey
12-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Trying to look on the bright side . . . . .

Hurt my lower back somehow. Woke up Monday the 23rd and could not bend at all. Bright side? I can still walk but can't clean the bathroom!!

Got rear ended driving to relatives on Christmas day. Bright side? No one was hurt and the d*ck head who hit me has to pay my $500. deductible.

Got a nasty head and chest cold. Bright side? It's not pneumonia and I should be all better by the LA Forum shows.

My refrigerator died last night. Bright side? We have a second one in the basement and I'm having a new one delivered Monday.

I hope this black cloud following me around moves on very quickly. :spin:

sodascouts
12-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Wow - I admire your attitude! Maybe this is just getting your unlucky run out of the way before LA.

You know, recently I dreamed I was nervous about you driving because I thought you might have an accident. I must be psychic! Lol

Tiffanny Twisted
12-28-2013, 07:32 PM
oh HH
I am so sorry to hear about all the bad black cloud things.
But you being you always see both sides of the coin.
Rest and feel better soon.
prayers coming your way with lots of love

was beginning to think that Jessie had wisked you off to a dessert island

Witchy Woman
12-29-2013, 01:06 AM
Wow, HH. I'm sorry to hear that. I admire your ability to look at the positive and I send you my best wishes for a speedy recovery :D

Glennsallnighter
12-30-2013, 06:37 AM
HH, you are one positive lady! The glass is always half full!

Hope everything will be better by the LA shows!

Brooke
12-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Trying to look on the bright side . . . . .

Hurt my lower back somehow. Woke up Monday the 23rd and could not bend at all. Bright side? I can still walk but can't clean the bathroom!!

Got rear ended driving to relatives on Christmas day. Bright side? No one was hurt and the d*ck head who hit me has to pay my $500. deductible.

Got a nasty head and chest cold. Bright side? It's not pneumonia and I should be all better by the LA Forum shows.

My refrigerator died last night. Bright side? We have a second one in the basement and I'm having a new one delivered Monday.

I hope this black cloud following me around moves on very quickly. :spin:

HH, well done and I hope that black cloud is gone!

Midnight_Flyer
12-30-2013, 06:05 PM
watching Love Actually :)

Glennsallnighter
12-31-2013, 05:47 AM
Thinking out what I will serve for New Year's Day lunch tomorrow. It's my family's turn to visit us.

Grey Sadler
01-01-2014, 12:57 AM
I am wishing all my Border Peeps a blessed and happy New Year 2014!!
:grouphug:

Brooke
01-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Just finished putting all the Christmas decorations away and getting the house back to normal! Thankfully, hubby helped!

Also, nursing a cold. :sad:

Glennsallnighter
01-01-2014, 08:39 PM
We will leave the decorations up until after 6th January. Then it's back to normal.

I'm watching 'A Time to Kill'

Tiffanny Twisted
01-01-2014, 09:51 PM
looking at the kitchen and saying why wont you clean yourself??
have to go to work tomorrow but too much personal things happening and I am just not in the mood

Grey Sadler
01-01-2014, 10:42 PM
:hug: TT

I'm sitting here pondering a resolution to "post more on this board"...but that entails actually having free time this semester :nahnah:

Brooke
01-02-2014, 10:57 AM
Starting a new year at work......fun......

Tiffanny Twisted
01-02-2014, 07:16 PM
:)brooke did that and bought the t shirt lol
not my fave time of the year at work either ..and with Obama care ...don't get me started

amy thank you I needed that:):)

Elizasong
01-03-2014, 02:18 PM
About to go out and clean off my car from the winter storm we got last night. I hear it's very cold out so I'm procrastinating but I want to clean it off before it turns to ice.

Henley Honey
01-05-2014, 02:26 PM
I'm on my way to NYC to see Billy Crystal in 700 Sundays on Broadway. Very excited to see this show and it closes tonight!

Brooke
01-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Cool! Be sure to tell us about it when you get back!

NYC Fan
01-05-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm on my way to NYC to see Billy Crystal in 700 Sundays on Broadway. Very excited to see this show and it closes tonight!

HH-

Enjoy! I saw it last month and loved it. The story of his father taking him to Yankee Stadium for the first time was so vivid and beautifully told that it brought tears to my eyes. I believe they filmed this for an HBO special, but I may be wrong. Great night at the theater. His family was so interesting, with all the jazz connections, and he is so, so funny.

Tiffanny Twisted
01-05-2014, 11:55 PM
HH hope it was grand and that you had a blast:partytime:

Glennsallnighter
01-06-2014, 04:57 AM
Hope you enjoyed it HH. I'm about to start work for the coming term!

zeldabjr
01-06-2014, 04:10 PM
contemplating taking down my tree...

Grey Sadler
01-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Trying to warm up! I put 3 throws on top of the regular bedding, that should do it...if I put on another layer of fleece clothing too, ack!

School was cancelled today in anticipation of the "storm"--it got a little icy, but not so much snow. We're out again tomorrow b/c of the wind chill conditions, hopefully 2nd semester will start Wednesday? :shrug:

WalshFan88
01-07-2014, 08:25 AM
Watching Youtube.

Tiffanny Twisted
01-07-2014, 07:30 PM
making dinner

sodascouts
01-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Waiting at the Atlanta airport. Another flight delay!

Milton is especially displeased.

Tiffanny Twisted
01-07-2014, 08:47 PM
sorry to hear that.
nice Milton can express himself
took our son from 6am sunday to today to get to Chicago from philly suburbs.
be safe soda and stay warm

sodascouts
01-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Well - I had better luck than your son. I'm home now. My suitcase, however, is still in Atlanta.

Tiffanny Twisted
01-08-2014, 07:51 PM
well Nancy while that stinks I would rather have myself home and my things in a strange city than the other way around.
lol
I could tell you a story
when JAHH was in Georgia on business we took a side trip to Disney.
My son was 2 and our flight on the way downwas fantastic. no delays etc everyone and everything arrive together.

well...smart me decided I would be home in a few hours and in my carry on packed 5 diapers and two mickey mickey mouse ears , one embroidered with the name Michael (our son) and one eddie Paul(our nephew)
Well, the whole eastern seaboard was closed down due to bad weather.
WE got from Savanaha to Atlanta and would up staying at a hotel on the airlines,
SO there I was with Mickey mouse ears and no change of clothes for either of us and 5 diapers..lol
What a trip. (Oh I suck at packing by the by)
so all things considered I rather you were safe than your clothers lol

sodascouts
01-08-2014, 08:12 PM
True - I should count my blessings - although I just got a call that the guy who took down my info last night apparently didn't file it properly so I won't be getting it until tomorrow now.

Tiffanny Twisted
01-09-2014, 07:32 AM
so sorry I know its very frustraiting hang I n there

Thirsty&Hot
01-10-2014, 11:22 PM
excited about this:

my best friend got me this t-shirt for my birthday
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/59c10ae7-07c5-465e-8fa1-51dbbcee1322_zps1bdbe3fc.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/59c10ae7-07c5-465e-8fa1-51dbbcee1322_zps1bdbe3fc.jpg.html)

I absolutely love it..love the look of it and love that Glenn is in it!
it's not a vintage tshirt, but it's a vintage iron on transfer that was ironed onto the shirt before being sold.

so this vintage iron on transfer is not a very accurate portrayal of "the Eagles" haha

2 former members, and even at that time...where were Don and Randy?? ok I mean maybe they were just outside of that shot...but you can't make a shirt of "the Eagles" with out all of the members

but I adore it anyway...it has a very cool look! and it fits great!

Midnight_Flyer
01-11-2014, 05:21 PM
watching Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Tiffanny Twisted
01-11-2014, 07:51 PM
being a bum this day after a stress filled week

Thirsty&Hot
01-12-2014, 07:50 AM
being a bum this day after a stress filled week

we all deserve that more than once in a while! xo

Tiffanny Twisted
01-12-2014, 11:41 AM
thanks tif I needed the permission lol:grin:

zeldabjr
01-12-2014, 02:21 PM
you deserve it TT....I am watching football!

Tiffanny Twisted
01-12-2014, 02:28 PM
thanks bj
I am crying.

I just got an email with a gift card to the bookstore with the note to" our other mom love Gregory and Thomas"
I cant stop crying,
They are the little boys next door who I love with all my heart and have know them since the day their mom and dad brought them home from the hospital.
I told their mom I was going tot he book store to buy them Mary Poppins in a book since they never read her and I read the little one to sleep last week durning a family emergency.
I haven't lost my touch..lol I got them to get ready for bed and to sleep with happy dreams when their dad got sick.

Houston Baby
01-12-2014, 03:42 PM
TT - you have the biggest heart! What a dear you are to so many children! Hope you have a much better week.

sodascouts
01-12-2014, 06:06 PM
How sweet, TT!

I've been spending the weekend trying to take care with my mouth so it will heal up. I chewed up the inside of one cheek pretty badly last Monday during my seizure and it's getting better, but I've kept talking and eating to a minimum this weekend hoping it will heal more quickly. On Dreamer's advice I've also gargled salt water; that hurts badly but I've forced myself to do it several times and I think it might be helping as well. The good news is the scratch on my face is healing nicely and with a bit of makeup, I am confident that it will be barely visible by Wednesday.

Tiffanny Twisted
01-12-2014, 08:38 PM
thanks hb and soda
you are both too kind. everyone needs to feel special and Ihope these kids all do...I am blessed they are in my life.
They keep me going,

do you believe that barnes and noble was out of Mary Poppins??
I have it on my nook but I wanted to give the boys their own copy of it.
Had to order it.

I got Luke ,Miss Lil and Julianna all their Christmas books for next year.. they were on sale 1/2 off (Luke is my godson, Miss Lil is my other friends baby born two weeks before Luke and Jules is my supervisors daughter.)
We all decided it was better to buy the kids books and write them a note in it then to waste money on cards and it has worked out wonderfully.
And Pete the Cat is the series I started with Luke since he wears converse sneaks like his late grandpop Bucky. Only I buy Pete the cat books for him .
I started Olivia the pig for Lillian .

I also bought myself another copy of the big eagles book by Andrew Vaughn on sale for 12 bucks.

Nancy hope you feel better soon.
I will say some prayers for a speedy recovery.

Tiffanny Twisted
01-12-2014, 08:39 PM
ooh for now I am cleaning up the kitchen lol my second I hate that joy\b...
but packing lunch at the same time for the am.

Thirsty&Hot
01-13-2014, 02:01 AM
wishing you a speedy recovery Nancy!

Brooke
01-13-2014, 02:45 PM
TT, you're a sweetheart!

Soda, you can get mouthwash that has healing stuff in it that might help speed it up. It seems like I'm always biting the inside of my mouth and Crest Pro Health works for me and isn't as strong as Listerine. Worth a try!

Working on board meeting stuff for tonight here. :yuck:

Grey Sadler
01-13-2014, 10:53 PM
Nancy :hug:

I'm pondering whether to start a new thread here (and where, unless it already exists) on playing our boys' songs. I have a weird feeling it will be strictly Austin and me posting, though...?!

I think I winged TIE during practice tonight without music...standing up but unplugged...if I had a little more time/initiative (and wasn't cooking 30 things tonight) I would rig up my iPad and play along with the actual song...

Tiffanny Twisted
01-13-2014, 11:00 PM
yeah amy

Freypower
01-13-2014, 11:02 PM
Nancy :hug:

I'm pondering whether to start a new thread here (and where, unless it already exists) on playing our boys' songs. I have a weird feeling it will be strictly Austin and me posting, though...?!

I think I winged TIE during practice tonight without music...standing up but unplugged...if I had a little more time/initiative (and wasn't cooking 30 things tonight) I would rig up my iPad and play along with the actual song...

In my view if it relates to the Eagles' music it can go in the Eagles' forum because there is bound to be discussion on the songs' merits somewhere as well as how to play them.

Houston Baby
01-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Verna & I are going to the Lakers game tonight. Sure would be nice to have a Glenn sighting.

Tiffanny Twisted
01-14-2014, 10:01 PM
Verna & I are going to the Lakers game tonight. Sure would be nice to have a Glenn sighting.

Keep your peeoers open gals

Brooke
01-15-2014, 11:11 AM
That would be cool! :thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
01-15-2014, 07:43 PM
so va and hb how were the lakers? or where you guys just star watching???
:)

Midnight_Flyer
01-15-2014, 07:58 PM
i'm watching tv

Tiffanny Twisted
01-15-2014, 10:20 PM
Well thinking about the laundry that needs to be taken out of the dryer NOT!!!!
To comfy on the couch and Nashville is new tonight yeah love that show

Glennsallnighter
01-16-2014, 04:24 AM
In a traffic jam on the way to work.

cricrichan
01-16-2014, 11:19 AM
I'm watching a documentary and surfing the internet :)

Grey Sadler
01-16-2014, 05:26 PM
Pushing myself out of this chair, into the car, and to the gym!!
Then some laundry and bass practice at some point...

ktdids
01-17-2014, 03:27 AM
Listening to Those Shoes - Don and that oh so sexy mmh! at the end of the song! - and wondering what day is it as I'm writing my performance review for work. Is it still Thursday even if it's 2am?!

bluefeather
01-17-2014, 01:21 PM
I'm hanging out on the Border and recovering from my indoor climbing session

Thirsty&Hot
01-17-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm laying in bed. my back is out. Excruciating, crippling lower back pain that is getting worse day by day. In constant pain: laying, sitting, standing, walking. Had to call out of work today. Going to see a chiropractor today.
Boy, your health really does fall to pieces in your 30s! I feel 81 rather than 31.
I've had some achy back days before, but nothing like this! :(

Brooke
01-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Yikes, T&H! Hope it gets better soon! Take it easy!

Thirsty&Hot
01-17-2014, 03:20 PM
Thanks Brooke!

Now I'm watching Inventing David Geffen
originally planned on ffwding to the "eagles" parts, but it's interesting! so I'm watching all of it.

HenleyFan1971
01-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Going to have lunch then pick up son at 2:15 then going to get ready to head to the forum for the concert

Glennsallnighter
01-17-2014, 04:43 PM
I'm laying in bed. my back is out. Excruciating, crippling lower back pain that is getting worse day by day. In constant pain: laying, sitting, standing, walking. Had to call out of work today. Going to see a chiropractor today.
Boy, your health really does fall to pieces in your 30s! I feel 81 rather than 31.
I've had some achy back days before, but nothing like this! :(

Take care of yourself Christy. I've had v bad backache for the last 9 years now. It never goes away. I would not go to a standing concert any more! With one exception. It will be the last Dublin one! I intend standing under Glenn :heart: all that night. Dread to think how the back will be the next day!

Thirsty&Hot
01-17-2014, 07:00 PM
Take care of yourself Christy. I've had v bad backache for the last 9 years now. It never goes away. I would not go to a standing concert any more! With one exception. It will be the last Dublin one! I intend standing under Glenn :heart: all that night. Dread to think how the back will be the next day!

Thanks Elizabeth! I'm Tiffany actually, but Christy (outlawman13) commented a lot when I arrived on the Border hehe

the chiropractor said my hips have become uneven...so one leg is longer than the other right now and that's why everything hurts...
honestly I don't feel better even after all the stuff he did. in fact, i felt worse immediately after. and it was very expensive. I do have to go back.

Tiffanny Twisted
01-17-2014, 08:33 PM
feel bettwr and rest up t and h

Grey Sadler
01-17-2014, 10:22 PM
:hug: T&H

I hooked my Apple keyboard to my pc with a Bluetooth transmitter...so far so good...slowly but surely converting to Mac piece by piece :hilarious:

Tiffanny Twisted
01-18-2014, 01:25 PM
cleaning which I hate to do ....between the holidays are son home and family issues it has not been on my top priority list ...time to get a move on yuck

bluefeather
01-21-2014, 07:25 PM
watching BBC's Sherlock, season three finally started:yay::yay:

Tiffanny Twisted
01-21-2014, 08:30 PM
gonna empty the dishwasher and hit my butt on the couch :nod:

Thirsty&Hot
01-21-2014, 09:38 PM
thanks for the well wishes everyone!

I'm better than I was, but not better. Still out of work til at least thursday. I don't get paid sick days, and my insurance hasn't kicked in...so between the missed work and doctor bills, this is very expensive :/

on the bright side, now I don't have to worry about trekking to work in this snowstorm!

and I'm getting some reading done...currently reading Linda Ronstadt's memoir and Stephen King's Doctor Sleep.

Houston Baby
01-21-2014, 09:51 PM
T&H - Hope your back gets to feeling lots better quickly & that this episode does not do too much damage to your wallet.

How does Garth Brooks' song go......"I'm too young to feel this damn old"!

Take care! :hug:

WalshFan88
01-22-2014, 06:40 AM
T&H - Get well soon!

GS - Mac is the only way to go. :hilarious:

-----------------

Watching movies on Netflix.

sodascouts
01-22-2014, 11:10 AM
watching BBC's Sherlock, season three finally started:yay::yay:

I missed it Sunday due to traveling, but I can't wait to have a chance to stream it on my computer. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!

I'm better than I was, but not better. Still out of work til at least thursday. I don't get paid sick days, and my insurance hasn't kicked in...so between the missed work and doctor bills, this is very expensive :/

Yikes, Tiffany. I hope they can do something for your pain. I have a high deductible too, and it SUCKS.

sodascouts
01-22-2014, 11:37 AM
As for me, I'm home right now because there was a campus-wide power outage at school. It's nice to have a bit of a break, but with this and Martin Luther King day, my Monday/Wednesday/Friday classes will have a lot of catching up to do.

bluefeather
01-22-2014, 01:14 PM
I'm waiting for my friend to come over, we'll hang out and then go to a student party later in the evening:nahnah:

Thirsty&Hot
01-22-2014, 02:38 PM
T&H - Hope your back gets to feeling lots better quickly & that this episode does not do too much damage to your wallet.

How does Garth Brooks' song go......"I'm too young to feel this damn old"!

Take care! :hug:

hehe exactly!

thank you!

Thirsty&Hot
01-22-2014, 02:46 PM
T&H - Get well soon!

Thanks Austin!

Yikes, Tiffany. I hope they can do something for your pain. I have a high deductible too, and it SUCKS.

well chiropractors can't prescribe medication, so I've just been taking Aleve for the inflammation and it's helping a little bit with the pain. but I guess the therapy he did helped some too. it also really just called for a lot of rest.

it was actually that my new insurance hasn't even started covering me yet, or if it has, I haven't been able to use it because I'm waiting for my card to come.

I'm wondering if I was actually covered for this month, if I would be able to apply this towards my deductible after the fact at least.

I'm still not quite 100% but I can't afford to miss anymore work so I'm going to try to go back to work tomorrow morning. just hope I don't slip on the aftermath of this snowstorm, and hope i can make it thru the day without aggravating my back too much. (unfortunately my serving job requires me to stand the entire 8 hours as well as constantly bend down, lift, and run around.)

VAisForEagleLovers
01-22-2014, 08:43 PM
so va and hb how were the lakers? or where you guys just star watching???
:)

Sorry, I just now saw this! I'm sure there were plenty of stars there, but of course I don't recognize half of them, and when there's a game on right in front of me, I'm pretty single-minded!

Tiffanny Twisted
01-23-2014, 12:19 AM
Sorry, I just now saw this! I'm sure there were plenty of stars there, but of course I don't recognize half of them, and when there's a game on right in front of me, I'm pretty single-minded!

Lol va I needed that

Thirsty&Hot
02-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Watching Smuggler's Blues (Glenn's Miami Vice episode) with my mom.
And I freaked out when I realized that today is the 29th anniversary of the air date!
What a coincidence! :D

bluefeather
02-01-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm using Netflix and after reading TH's post searched for Miami Vice to watch Glenn's episode, can't get it, :censored:!

Thirsty&Hot
02-01-2014, 07:55 PM
I'm using Netflix and after reading TH's post searched for Miami Vice to watch Glenn's episode, can't get it, :censored:!

Aw why not? That's where I watched it earlier!

bluefeather
02-01-2014, 09:00 PM
maybe I've got limited access 'cos I only have Finnish Netflix and I'll have to work out how to download the British and American ones so that I'll have A LOT more to watch:hmm:

sodascouts
02-01-2014, 10:14 PM
That stinks that your Netflix doesn't have it, BF! In the USA, you can go to Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Pilot/dp/B000W4W37C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391307132&sr=8-2&keywords=miami+vice) and "buy" an episode for $2 to play on your computer or smart TV/iPad/etc. Unfortunately, I know that sometimes doesn't work in other countries, either. I advise that you do some internet searches and see if you have something comparable.

bluefeather
02-02-2014, 03:51 PM
thanks Soda, I'll try to buy it from amazon:)

VAisForEagleLovers
02-02-2014, 04:46 PM
I am so bummed. After getting up to 60 yesterday, this evening they were calling for rain and snow. So I was thinking I could still easily get to the Super Bowl party I'm supposed to go to. They changed the forecast to be freezing rain and snow, so I'm thinking I won't go. Upside is I can watch the game and not care how much I drink since I won't be driving. Downside is that I have no food here! Since Peyton Manning and the entire Seahawks football team annoys me, maybe I'll just read a book.

sodascouts
02-02-2014, 07:15 PM
I'll be watching Downton Abbey and Sherlock. I'm sorry your plans got ruined, VA!

bluefeather
02-02-2014, 07:42 PM
I watched Sherlock earlier tonight and wow what an episode, more, more, more, please!!!

VAisForEagleLovers
02-02-2014, 07:58 PM
BTW, Soda, like your av. Guess it is getting to be that time of year, hmm? I sure do miss him in that tournament. I watched it on TV every year since 1980, and loved it when he started playing in it. I haven't watched it since he stopped playing in it.

As for me, I wasn't sure who I was going to root for today, but apparently I'm cheering for the Broncos. Surprise surprise considering my distaste for John Elway.

WalshFan88
02-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Go Hawks! Haha, not really - I don't care. I'm just going by what others here at our party are saying.

VAisForEagleLovers
02-02-2014, 08:23 PM
You know how Comedy Central used to have those two animated characters that would make amusing commentary during live events like the State of the Union Address? Maybe they still do. Anyway, I wish they'd have that for the SuperBowl.

Brooke
02-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Well, the Broncos forgot to come to the game! What a disaster! Glad I didn't really care that much! I just watched the commercials mostly! :lol:

Off to go babysit my grandson for the first time! Daddy has a toothache and has an emergency dental appointment! Hope he gets some relief, he was in terrible pain all weekend!

Houston Baby
02-03-2014, 09:01 PM
How did the babysitting go Brooke?

Glennsallnighter
02-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Hope the babysitting went well Brooke. I'm sure young Cutter couldn't be in safer hands. And that your son's toothache has been sorted out.

I'm supervising a supposedly 'study' class, but there isn't much studying being done!!

Ive always been a dreamer
02-04-2014, 02:22 PM
I hope grandma's first baby-sitting duties went well too, Brooke. I'm sure you'll get a lot more practice in the coming years.

sodascouts
02-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Bet you were a fabulous babysitter, Brooke!

I'm on my lunch hour but it's raining so hard I'm just going to eat Fritos in my office rather than head over to the cafeteria.

Brooke
02-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Thanks guys! Yes, Cutter and I had a wonderful visit! And Daddy got his tooth pulled! Ouch!

Thirsty&Hot
02-04-2014, 10:03 PM
I have my TiVo set to automatically record anything with "Glenn Frey" in it. Usually if something records, it's Jerry Maguire or Miami Vice which I've seen.
So today when I saw something recorded, I expected one of those...but to my wonderful surprise it was "Let's Get Harry"!!!!

I've never seen this before! and I had just been looking to see if it was on Netflix the other day. It's not.

It's weird how I've never heard about this movie before I was looking into Glenn's resumé last year. There are a number of recognizable faces in here: Biff from Back to the Future, Jake from Sixteen Candles, Gary Busey, Mark Harmon, Robert Duvall...

ETA: you can watch/download the movie here: https://archive.org/details/LetsGetHarry

ETA 2: this was post 1111 for me! I'm one of those 11:11 people haha..I always see it.

Houston Baby
02-04-2014, 10:09 PM
That is so awesome T&H! ENJOY!!

bluefeather
02-05-2014, 02:25 PM
I'm hanging out on the Border when I should be studying:razz:

Brooke
02-05-2014, 03:21 PM
I keep saying I'm going to get my tax stuff together.......

Witchy Woman
02-05-2014, 03:37 PM
Going to the dentist. Half of my back tooth is gone, and I'm not sure if it broke or if my filling came out again. At least it doesn't hurt.

Houston Baby
02-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Hope the dentist went well WW

sodascouts
02-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Yikes WW! Hope he fixed you up!

Witchy Woman
02-06-2014, 01:21 AM
Yeah. My filling came out. I had to have a root canal. Always fun. I'm glad I took the initiative and went before it got worse, which is what I usually tend to do. Thanks for the well wishes.

Brooke
02-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Yeah. My filling came out. I had to have a root canal. Always fun. I'm glad I took the initiative and went before it got worse, which is what I usually tend to do. Thanks for the well wishes.

Yes, WW, I'm also glad you got it fixed before it started hurting! My son kept putting off getting his fixed and finally had to go to the emergency room for pain meds over last weekend and then got in to the dentist Monday and got it pulled. Hopefully he learned his lesson....take care of your teeth! (Of course, Mom had told him several times to get to the dentist. He has wonderful insurance!)

VAisForEagleLovers
02-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Yipes, WW! A root canal is no picnic!

So this is what kind of a day it was...I'm now at home and I have Glenn, Frank, Dean, and Nat in the CD player. BIG glass of red and muted lighting.

sodascouts
02-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Enjoying my second (and probably last for a while) snow day.

Midnight_Flyer
02-15-2014, 08:20 PM
watching Family Guy

Glennsallnighter
02-15-2014, 08:32 PM
Under the covers..... It's cold out and I'm tired. About to go to sleep :zzz:

Midnight_Flyer
02-15-2014, 08:36 PM

goodnight, sleep well

Houston Baby
02-15-2014, 10:11 PM

Sweet Glenn dreams GA!

I'm watching the Olympics and looking at my photos from the EAGLES Vegas show last year. I took @ 300 photos . It was an AMAZING night! I cannot believe it has only been a year and how many wonderful EAGLES adventures I have been on since then. And all the wonderful people I have met thanks to the EAGLES!!

Thirsty&Hot
02-16-2014, 11:53 AM
awww

sodascouts
02-16-2014, 05:45 PM
I feel the same way!

WalshFan88
02-16-2014, 06:40 PM
Relaxing and watching a movie (The Cable Guy).

bluefeather
02-16-2014, 06:57 PM
I'm enjoying my Netflix and listening to some beautiful peaceful music

Glennsallnighter
02-16-2014, 09:02 PM
I'm about to go to sleep. I'm warm and cosy. Hope I dream about Glenn :heart:

VAisForEagleLovers
02-16-2014, 10:41 PM
I'm looking at the evil treadmill and wondering why on Earth someone invented Peanut Butter Snickers and then decided to sell them in a 'fun' size at my store?

Elizasong
02-16-2014, 11:30 PM
Watching the Short dance program of ice skating in the Olympics and checking out what's new on The Border.

Glennsallnighter
02-17-2014, 10:44 AM
Marking exams.....

Elizasong
02-17-2014, 12:45 PM
Watching Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow! :thumbsup:

Brooke
02-17-2014, 02:49 PM
Watching the ice drip off the trees.

VAisForEagleLovers
02-17-2014, 04:17 PM
My phone has been really really slow lately, and I was actually hoping it was malware or something, so then it could (probably) be fixed. Just downloaded Norton onto it and it said no malware on the phone. Hmm. I'm eligible for an upgrade in less than a month, I guess I'll start looking at new phones.

Glennsallnighter
02-18-2014, 05:49 AM
Great idea VA. I love getting a new phone!

Brooke
02-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Off work today and heading to town for a couple doctors appointments. :scowl:

At least my dentist appointment was canceled yesterday due to bad roads!

Midnight_Flyer
02-18-2014, 08:18 PM
eating a muller corner

bluefeather
02-19-2014, 05:09 PM
relaxing after studying for my next Monday exam and because I've got a bit of a cold

Midnight_Flyer
02-19-2014, 07:11 PM
listening to music

Houston Baby
02-19-2014, 08:56 PM
eating a muller corner

Sorry but I have to ask - what is a muller corner? Besides something to eat :hilarious:

Thirsty&Hot
02-19-2014, 11:11 PM
Sorry but I have to ask - what is a muller corner? Besides something to eat :hilarious:

yogurt hehe

Houston Baby
02-20-2014, 12:51 AM
Thanks T&H! I didn't know that

Tiffanny Twisted
02-20-2014, 07:00 AM
Getting ready to go towork early
They worked on are section of the iffice last nibht so there will be a mess to clean up before we start r day ........

Houston Baby
02-20-2014, 09:40 AM
Hope it is not too bad TT!

Midnight_Flyer
02-20-2014, 11:17 AM
yep yoghurt lol, with chocolate flakes etc in the corners of them to tip into the yoghurt :)

Tiffanny Twisted
02-20-2014, 08:47 PM
watching my new obsession cash cab

Houston Baby
02-21-2014, 06:13 PM
Getting ready! But it sure is quiet. I am used to a bunch of girls getting ready for an EAGLES concert!!:hilarious:

And where is my Pink Champagne?!?

WalshFan88
02-22-2014, 03:43 AM
Relaxing and watching old TV shows on the internet.

Glennsallnighter
02-22-2014, 05:39 AM
Having breakfast in mcdonalds after a dawn shoot

WalshFan88
02-24-2014, 03:43 AM
Watching a cooking show of all things. I'm NOT a cook, but I like food and that's close enough. :hilarious:

Houston Baby
02-24-2014, 07:29 AM
Watching a cooking show of all things. I'm NOT a cook, but I like food and that's close enough. :hilarious:

:rofl: That's me Austin! I love to watch the cooking shows but I am not going to get up & do it!

Glennsallnighter
02-24-2014, 10:34 AM
I DO like cooking!!

Just done about 40 school reports and heading to get a cup of tea.

Brooke
02-24-2014, 02:09 PM

My daughter decided to go to culinary school after watching cooking shows and she is now head cook at her restaurant! Maybe you could try it, Austin! :lol:

bluefeather
02-24-2014, 05:34 PM
:hilarious: Austin

WalshFan88
02-24-2014, 06:28 PM
My daughter decided to go to culinary school after watching cooking shows and she is now head cook at her restaurant! Maybe you could try it, Austin! :lol:

Remember, I burn microwave popcorn....do you want me cooking for you in a big restaurant as head cook?! :nahnah: :hilarious: I love watching others cook though - it's fun.. I'll stick to what I know about the subject - which is eating the food once it's cooked. I've got that mastered. :rofl:

bluefeather
02-24-2014, 06:54 PM
you'r clearly a hopeless case, Austin:nahnah:

WalshFan88
02-24-2014, 06:58 PM
you'r clearly a hopeless case, Austin:nahnah:

I might be exaggerating a bit (I can make decent frozen pizza, mac and cheese, and popcorn but that's about it) but I'm not a cook. Part patience, part can't figure it out. I'm a lost cause for sure. :D

bluefeather
02-24-2014, 07:14 PM
I'm treating me some good old Dylan, super great he'll come here in the summer!

Thirsty&Hot
02-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Wondering what was going on to make that night so busy on the Border!

Most users ever online was 715, 02-09-2014 at 11:27 PM.

sodascouts
02-25-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm watching the old movie Camelot starring Richard Harris and I'm immensely bored by it. Not living up to the "great classic movie" hype for me.

Freypower
02-25-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm watching the old movie Camelot starring Richard Harris and I'm immensely bored by it. Not living up to the "great classic movie" hype for me.

That's because it isn't. It is far too long, the leads are miscast and really the songs aren't that good. The last time I sat through it I vowed I would never watch it again.

Elizasong
02-25-2014, 10:17 PM
Watching The Voice. Anyone else like this show?

Houston Baby
02-25-2014, 11:28 PM
I love The Voice! I went to dinner with some friends so I missed it tonight. I love the interaction between the judges. Now I am watching my other favorite show - Chicago Fire. All these hunky firefighters!! :woah:

Elizasong
02-25-2014, 11:40 PM
HB I was actually watching last night's Voice episode tonight because I was out last night. Tomorrow I will watch tonights.

Brooke
02-26-2014, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Most users ever online was 715, 02-09-2014 at 11:27 PM.

Wondering what was going on to make that night so busy on the Border!

That is a lot! I wonder too!

DJ
02-26-2014, 02:35 PM
Anticipation of a full moon and Valentines Day? Everything is cyclic.
Right now I am watching Mildred Pierce mini series with Kate Winslet very good, she is really an underrated actor.

Midnight_Flyer
02-26-2014, 04:19 PM
watching Friends

Houston Baby
02-26-2014, 05:02 PM
I've had lunch and am now back to work & listening to the Eagles Lullaby renditions cd AND about to fall asleep!!! I think I need some coffee OR stop listening to this cd. It is sooooo relaxing!

Thirsty&Hot
02-26-2014, 05:08 PM
I've had lunch and am now back to work & listening to the Eagles Lullaby renditions cd AND about to fall asleep!!! I think I need some coffee OR stop listening to this cd. It is sooooo relaxing!

hehe I really need to get me that lullaby cd!

Tiffanny Twisted
02-26-2014, 07:14 PM
You can down load it on I tunes...found it this weekend

well I gotta clean up the kitchen . iwas off today and decided to actually really cook dinner and bake a gluten free cake..lol

Glennsallnighter
02-26-2014, 07:49 PM
Thank you TT. Will do that.

I'm about to go to bed. This dies has really taken hold. I'm tired and very dizzy today. I decided to get antibiotics so we'll see if I improve. I hope so!

Tiffanny Twisted
02-26-2014, 08:30 PM
GA get better soon,

Midnight_Flyer
02-26-2014, 10:38 PM
I decided to get antibiotics so we'll see if I improve. I hope so!

hope you feel better soon :grouphug:

Midnight_Flyer
02-26-2014, 10:39 PM
in bed watching tv

Brooke
02-27-2014, 12:29 PM
hehe I really need to get me that lullaby cd!

Same here! I wonder, did the Eagles approve this and make money from it?

Midnight_Flyer
02-27-2014, 05:00 PM
watching The Craft, one of my favourite movies :D

Thirsty&Hot
02-27-2014, 09:21 PM
watching Troubadours (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1787830/)

bluefeather
02-28-2014, 08:52 AM
listening to Timothy:heart::heart::heart:

Brooke
02-28-2014, 02:10 PM
watching Troubadours (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1787830/)

That looks interesting! Let us know how it is!

Midnight_Flyer
02-28-2014, 09:15 PM
watching The Shining

Thirsty&Hot
03-01-2014, 03:02 AM
That looks interesting! Let us know how it is!

it was pretty cool!
focused mostly on Carole King and James Taylor, but interviewed a lot of people ....and/or talked about people who were discovered at the Troubadour including Jackson Browne , Steve Martin, Cheech and Chong, Eagles (which Steve Martin talks about how Glenn made "EAGLES" not "the Eagles" a point to be taken), JD Souther, David Crosby, Henry Diltz, etc.

it was fun

Has anyone else seen the movie Grace of my Heart (1996)? I love that movie and a lot of it's based on Carole King, but it has nods towards the Doors, Brian Wilson, Leslie Gore, etc. I haven't seen it in years...saw it so many times when it came on tv around that time. I originally watched it because I was obsessed with Oasis..and Liam Gallagher's wife at the time (Patsy Kensit) had a role in it. But it always stuck with me. and later on I realized it was based on all these people I loved.

bluefeather
03-01-2014, 08:07 AM
ugh I remember watching The Shining when I was younger and it made me feel quite anxious, how did you like it MF?

Thirsty&Hot
03-01-2014, 01:50 PM
I love the Shining...I've always liked scary movies though

Houston Baby
03-01-2014, 03:44 PM
I'm headed to the bar-b-que cookoff. It was so much fun last night so I am going to meet some friends out there this afternoon. I will only stay a few hours though as I want to leave before it gets really crazy! :hilarious:

Houston Baby
03-01-2014, 09:06 PM
I'm back home now. Just in time for the Pittsburgh/Chicago hockey game on NBC. Guess which Borderer I am thinking of right now! :rofl:

ktdids
03-01-2014, 10:32 PM
It's intermission at the Verizon Center Eagles Concert!
The crowd is amazingly well behaved, I must say, because I don't see any flashes of light going off from cell phones being used during the show!
And they sound AWESOME by the way, colds or not!

Houston Baby
03-02-2014, 12:10 AM
AWESOME KTDIDS!

sodascouts
03-02-2014, 12:22 AM
Glad to hear it ktdids!

bluefeather
03-02-2014, 03:04 PM
:yay::yay:

WalshFan88
03-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Can't sleep so I'm up surfing the net. Right now I'm listening to music and looking for deals on guitar gear online.

Houston Baby
03-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Good luck with your shopping Austin! Hope you find some great deals! :thumbsup:

sodascouts
03-03-2014, 09:32 AM
I'm at home - school was cancelled because of weather. Unfortunately, I only found that out AFTER I'd left for work. When I got the text that it was closed, I couldn't turn around because there has been a wreck just minutes before I'd gotten to that segment of road, and it was blocking the road both ways. After a half an hour at a standstill, I'm finally back.

As I sat in my car, I was pouting a bit about having to wait when it turns out that it hadn't even been necessary for me to get on the road in the first place. Then, I realized that I was only two cars behind those that had gotten into the wreck. I had an attitude adjustment. Instead of sulking about being stuck on the road, I started feeling gratitude to God that it wasn't me in that wreck.

Houston Baby
03-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Exactly Nancy! Glad you are safe and sound and back at home! Enjoy your day off!

Brooke
03-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Glad you made it home safe Soda! Bummer you had to get out at all, but.....

I like to watch The Shining at Halloween. I don't usually do scary movies, but Jack Nicholson is so good in that one I have to watch it! His wife in that movie would scare anyone! Sorry......:lol:

Thirsty&Hot
03-03-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm at home - school was cancelled because of weather. Unfortunately, I only found that out AFTER I'd left for work. When I got the text that it was closed, I couldn't turn around because there has been a wreck just minutes before I'd gotten to that segment of road, and it was blocking the road both ways. After a half an hour at a standstill, I'm finally back.

As I sat in my car, I was pouting a bit about having to wait when it turns out that it hadn't even been necessary for me to get on the road in the first place. Then, I realized that I was only two cars behind those that had gotten into the wreck. I had an attitude adjustment. Instead of sulking about being stuck on the road, I started feeling gratitude to God that it wasn't me in that wreck.

I think I would have had the same exact reaction all around...upset at first, then thankful!

something simlilar happened to me when I was stranded off road in the smoky mountain national park in a freak flash tornado-like storm from 5pm til 1am...it was really scary and I was upset at first, but then thankful that neither me or my boyfriend had been injured or killed during the storm...2 others in the park at that time had been killed by falling trees.

Glad you are okay!! xo

Thirsty&Hot
03-03-2014, 07:37 PM
currently watching the HotE Washington DC 77 concert disc

today my best friend (since age 5) and I had the day off together..so we went out last night and she spent the night and then after lunch today we spent the afternoon watching the History of the Eagles part 1 while drinking old fashioneds. It was a great time! :yay: it was her first time seeing it.
She didn't have time for part 2 or the concert, but another time!

I had put on my Eagles Earlybird bootleg concert dvd last night while we got ready to go out. :partytime:

Tiffanny Twisted
03-03-2014, 07:42 PM
9m horizontal
I swear r heat is out at work...I
my joints are screaming at me

Thirsty&Hot
03-03-2014, 07:44 PM
also...
while we were talking about the doc...I accidentally called Don Henley, "Den Honley"
hahahaha :rofl:

and similarly, a couple of weeks ago, I was talking to another friend about Linda Ronstadt and called her "Rhonda Linstadt" :brickwall: :lol:

we were all cracking up both times!

bluefeather
03-03-2014, 08:08 PM
:rofl:T&H

I'm just studying and listening to music

Midnight_Flyer
03-03-2014, 09:58 PM
lying in bed

sodascouts
03-03-2014, 11:40 PM
also...
while we were talking about the doc...I accidentally called Don Henley, "Den Honley"
hahahaha :rofl:

and similarly, a couple of weeks ago, I was talking to another friend about Linda Ronstadt and called her "Rhonda Linstadt" :brickwall: :lol:

we were all cracking up both times!

Girl, how many drinks did you have? lol

Brooklyn Roads
03-04-2014, 04:15 AM
Going to bed so I can function at work tomorrow... good night!!

WalshFan88
03-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Visiting my grandma and stepgrandpa before they leave for Florida.

Brooklyn Roads
03-04-2014, 04:57 PM
On my lunch break and still hungry ... grrrr.. need more food! :ack:

Tiffanny Twisted
03-04-2014, 06:40 PM
making dinner I some how never makes itself..lol:nahnah:

Glennsallnighter
03-04-2014, 07:12 PM
About to head to bed!

Thirsty&Hot
03-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Girl, how many drinks did you have? lol

hahaha ..actually both times even though I was drinking, it was only the first drink! :shrug:

I think I was just talking too excitedly haha

Midnight_Flyer
03-05-2014, 10:16 AM
drinking tea and eating scones, how english am i? :lol:

bluefeather
03-05-2014, 05:18 PM
ENDEARINGLY British as far as I am concerned MF:)

sodascouts
03-05-2014, 10:35 PM
drinking tea and eating scones, how english am i? :lol:

Lucky you! You can't get good scones in the States; the scones sold here are a joke and taste nothing like the real deal. I've only been to the UK three times, but it only took one bite to appreciate them!

Brooklyn Roads
03-06-2014, 02:51 AM
Winding down for the evening. Editing photos and listening to the rain, while my boyfriend waits for his restless girlfriend to come to bed and get a decent night's rest.

WalshFan88
03-06-2014, 04:48 AM
Watching a documentary on Southern Rock

Midnight_Flyer
03-06-2014, 03:14 PM
ENDEARINGLY British as far as I am concerned MF:)

thank you :)

Midnight_Flyer
03-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Lucky you! You can't get good scones in the States; the scones sold here are a joke and taste nothing like the real deal. I've only been to the UK three times, but it only took one bite to appreciate them!

i should send some over hehe :)

Midnight_Flyer
03-06-2014, 03:21 PM
i'm currently watching The Big Bang Theory :D

bluefeather
03-06-2014, 05:01 PM
about to go to bed

sodascouts
03-08-2014, 01:47 AM
Taking a break for preparing for my parents' visit tomorrow. I need to finish cleaning this place up and I'll probably be up all night. Yes, I'm a procrastinating slob. So sue me.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-08-2014, 08:55 AM
trying to decide how to spend my dad lots of errands in every direction not sure where to go first

Midnight_Flyer
03-08-2014, 02:01 PM
eating curry

Brooke
03-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Trying to catch up around here! No time here on the weekend means lots of catching up on the Border! :crazy:

Tiffanny Twisted
03-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Going o bed

ktdids
03-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Watching the new Cosmos show on National Geographic.

WalshFan88
03-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Just woke up and now going to go shopping for guitar gear.

Houston Baby
03-12-2014, 12:32 PM
Just woke up and now going to go shopping for guitar gear.

Austin - do you dream about guitar gear? :wink:

DJ
03-12-2014, 12:36 PM
I think Austin lives,eats and breaths guitars! How awesome :thumbsup:

Houston Baby
03-12-2014, 12:40 PM

So true!

I love/admire Austin's enthusiasm and passion for guitars. And his talent!

WalshFan88
03-12-2014, 12:57 PM

You know it! :hilarious:

Honestly, more than I'd care to admit to!

WalshFan88
03-12-2014, 12:57 PM

Hehe indeed!

WalshFan88
03-12-2014, 12:58 PM
So true!

I love/admire Austin's enthusiasm and passion for guitars. And his talent!

Thanks. :)

bluefeather
03-12-2014, 02:25 PM
I'm babysitting:)

Sprout
03-12-2014, 08:56 PM
I thought that after a stressful week it would be relaxing to do a jigsaw........something I haven't done in years.
Well let me tell you, there's NOTHING more frustrating and stressful than trying to complete a jigsaw with a cat in the house !!!!
I'm wondering how many pieces she's actually taken outside, either voluntarily or attached to her fur!!
I'm sure I can hear her giggling in the next room !!!!!

ktdids
03-12-2014, 09:56 PM
I thought that after a stressful week it would be relaxing to do a jigsaw........something I haven't done in years.
Well let me tell you, there's NOTHING more frustrating and stressful than trying to complete a jigsaw with a cat in the house !!!!
I'm wondering how many pieces she's actually taken outside, either voluntarily or attached to her fur!!
I'm sure I can hear her giggling in the next room !!!!!

LOL! Sprout, my cat likes to act as a paperweight whenever I try to puzzles, just sitting or laying all over my work space...

Tiffanny Twisted
03-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Go a watch n ashville

Brooke
03-13-2014, 10:44 AM
Thinking I should really be doing some work! :lol:

bluefeather
03-13-2014, 01:21 PM
:hilarious::hilarious: I can imagine that Sprout!

Glennsallnighter
03-14-2014, 10:32 AM
Supervising class. Teaching would be pushing it! Its last class before St Patricks Day and they are just too giddy to focus! So are the teachers!

Tiffanny Twisted
03-14-2014, 06:01 PM
making dinner

Houston Baby
03-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Trying to catch up some here and waiting for a friend to go to the rodeo.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-15-2014, 10:14 AM
Taking a break for preparing for my parents' visit tomorrow. I need to finish cleaning this place up and I'll probably be up all night. Yes, I'm a procrastinating slob. So sue me.

Look at it this way...it's freshly clean for their visit. If you clean ahead of time, it just gets dirty all over again...

Tiffanny Twisted
03-15-2014, 01:04 PM
well I just cleaned out the freezer
I try and do the frige every sunday but the freezer gets forgotten sometimes.

Now for something fun
bought some old frames to use for my new hobby painting...

got two for 15 bucks so I am gonna clean them:partytime:

WalshFan88
03-15-2014, 05:54 PM
Getting ready to eat dinner.

Today was pretty quiet here in Florida - too quiet. No matter where I go my worries and thoughts follow me so today I've had to keep myself busy around the house here doing computer stuff as no matter how much sunshine, "winter months" seem to be downers for me and it's really easy to slip into depression. And I'm an introverted quiet person so going out of the house much isn't for me, either. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Thirsty&Hot
03-16-2014, 01:05 AM
Watching Dazed & Confused with my mom.

I heard Glenn's "the one you love" at the restaurant we had dinner at tonight for my mom's birthday and it was really unexpected ! I have never heard any Glenn solo out anytime lately! So exciting. couldn't wait to gush about it here! Xo

Houston Baby
03-16-2014, 01:35 AM
Watching Dazed & Confused with my mom.

I heard Glenn's "the one you love" at the restaurant we had dinner at tonight for my mom's birthday and it was really unexpected ! I have never heard any Glenn solo out anytime lately! So exciting. couldn't wait to gush about it here! Xo

Cool T&H! I never hear GF's solo songs unless I am playing them.

How is your mom doing T&H?

bluefeather
03-16-2014, 06:27 PM
listening to the Beatles:partytime:

Thirsty&Hot
03-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Cool T&H! I never hear GF's solo songs unless I am playing them.

How is your mom doing T&H?

yeah I mean I've heard the Heat is On and You Belong to the City I think, but not anytime recently. And definitely never heard The One you Love at a restaurant! I wonder if it was a playlist they made.

My mom is doing much better. Still gets winded easily, which is scary for her. But she seemed good this time around. Hopefully things only improve. Thanks for asking HB! :)

tjh532
03-16-2014, 09:00 PM
Getting ready to eat dinner.

Today was pretty quiet here in Florida - too quiet. No matter where I go my worries and thoughts follow me so today I've had to keep myself busy around the house here doing computer stuff as no matter how much sunshine, "winter months" seem to be downers for me and it's really easy to slip into depression. And I'm an introverted quiet person so going out of the house much isn't for me, either. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Hang in there Austin! I saw the first robin of spring this week, so better weather and better days are just around the corner :) If you lived closer, I'd let you come over and help me grade papers. End of the quarter is Friday, and I have procrastinated - as usual!:hilarious: I'm sure you would rather do anything besides grade papers for me. Although I do pay in cookies ;)

sodascouts
03-16-2014, 09:47 PM
I understand how you feel, Austin. I hope you can focus on having fun, but I know it's easier said than done.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-16-2014, 10:09 PM
Hang in austin

I just mapped out my next painting , a gift

Prepped the canvas so I can paint tomorriw after work

Who knew I cvould paint???

WalshFan88
03-16-2014, 11:20 PM
Hang in there Austin! I saw the first robin of spring this week, so better weather and better days are just around the corner :) If you lived closer, I'd let you come over and help me grade papers. End of the quarter is Friday, and I have procrastinated - as usual!:hilarious: I'm sure you would rather do anything besides grade papers for me. Although I do pay in cookies ;)

Hehehe!! I'd try but I'm not sure if I'd be very good at it... I'd probably give everyone an A. :D

Houston Baby
03-16-2014, 11:21 PM
My mom is doing much better. Still gets winded easily, which is scary for her. But she seemed good this time around. Hopefully things only improve. Thanks for asking HB! :)

That's good news T&H. I continue to keep her in my prayers.

Austin ~ I hope today was better.

TT ~ you are one talented lady, baking, jewelry making and now painting!