PDA

View Full Version : Eagles at the LA Forum, Los Angeles, CA - January 18, 2014

sodascouts
08-01-2013, 01:13 PM
At first I thought I couldn't go but when I realized there was a Saturday show.... all bets were off!

Glennsallnighter
08-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Go for it if you can Soda!

carol7lynn
09-26-2013, 09:34 AM
Just bought a tix for Saturday night with the AMEX preferred seating pre-sale.

Got Section B row 8 seat 12. :thumbsup: Hoping that's an inside aisle seat. In any event it's near TimmieB and I can always sell it later I'm sure if I do better during the general on-sale or ticket drops.

Now all I have to do is get a decent seat for Friday night.

They took down the plat seats for some odd reason. Maybe they decided to do VIP ticketing. We'll see.

Carol-Lynn

Henley Honey
09-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Just bought a tix for Saturday night with the AMEX preferred seating pre-sale.

Got Section B row 8 seat 12. :thumbsup: Hoping that's an inside aisle seat. In any event it's near TimmieB and I can always sell it later I'm sure if I do better during the general on-sale or ticket drops.

Now all I have to do is get a decent seat for Friday night.

They took down the plat seats for some odd reason. Maybe they decided to do VIP ticketing. We'll see.

Carol-Lynn

From what I can tell, the seats go from 1 - 16, with 16 being on the inside aisle. The seats next to you closer to the center aisle are up on Stub Hub for $1150.00 each. You snagged great seat and you'll get a different perspective than Friday's show. Nice work!! I'm still trying . . . .

VAisForEagleLovers
09-29-2013, 03:41 PM
It appears as though the Saturday show only has single seats left.

sodascouts
09-29-2013, 03:55 PM
That's what they claimed as soon as tickets went on sale, although later in the day a few pairs showed up in wretched locations that still cost $213.

Henley Honey
11-23-2013, 08:06 PM
I was to leave LAX at 11 AM on Sat morning having enjoyed the Wed and Fri shows. My airline has since cancelled my 11 am flight and gave me a 7AM flight on Saturday morning. I'm thinking that'd be fine if I just stay awake and leave for LAX at 5 AM. Totally "doable".

So now my dilemma is -- do I stay for the Sat show too and catch the 11 AM flight on Sunday morning -- which has not been cancelled -- or do I "get out of Dodge" early and quickly. . . . . . .

Hmmmm . . . . . What do I do???

Glennsallnighter
11-23-2013, 08:18 PM
I know what way I'd be thinking HH...........:thumbsup:

Henley Honey
11-23-2013, 08:32 PM
I know what way I'd be thinking HH...........:thumbsup:

I know!! But now I have to convince VA, HB and Dreamer to stay too. I think Soda and PLS have already decided to stay for Saturday's show. What to do . . . . What to do . . . . . AND you know my "goes-with-the-flow-hubby"would be totally fine with it. Hmmmmm. . . . . . . Ladies?????

What say you???

sodascouts
11-23-2013, 10:52 PM
PLS and I are going to try for Saturday, but we don't have tickets for that yet. We are planning to stay with my cousin and her wife Saturday night, but I can ask if she can put up another person. Regardless, more HH is always better! ;)

Henley Honey
11-23-2013, 11:21 PM
PLS and I are going to try for Saturday, but we don't have tickets for that yet. We are planning to stay with my cousin and her wife Saturday night, but I can ask if she can put up another person. Regardless, more HH is always better! ;)

Aww, that's very sweet Soda, but I wouldn't impose. I'd just stay an extra night at the hotel we all have booked.

zeldabjr
11-23-2013, 11:34 PM
I so wish I was going to this show...the best birthday present anyone could ask for!!!...lol

HenleyFan1971
11-24-2013, 10:13 PM
it is going to be a blast I live about 30 mins from the venue no traffic so it will be a so much fun looking so forward to it

Ive always been a dreamer
11-26-2013, 11:55 PM
I know!! But now I have to convince VA, HB and Dreamer to stay too. I think Soda and PLS have already decided to stay for Saturday's show. What to do . . . . What to do . . . . . AND you know my "goes-with-the-flow-hubby"would be totally fine with it. Hmmmmm. . . . . . . Ladies?????

What say you???

Just remembered that I forgot to reply to this. I have an early flight out of L.A. on Saturday a.m. I don't think this is doable for me because I would have to pay too much to change my flight. But you other ladies should go for it if you can!

Henley Honey
11-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Just remembered that I forgot to reply to this. I have an early flight out of L.A. on Saturday a.m. I don't think this is doable for me because I would have to pay too much to change my flight. But you other ladies should go for it if you can!

I'm getting out of Dodge too, Dreamer. I've decided not to stay for Saturday's show. My flight leaves at 7 am so I'm probably just going to stay up after Friday's show. I just wish I could sleep on a plane!!! Hasn't happened yet -- including 13 hour flight to Hawaii. Oyyyyy Veyyyyy.

sodascouts
11-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Aw! Well, it was a nice thought!

Glennsallnighter
11-29-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm getting out of Dodge too, Dreamer. I've decided not to stay for Saturday's show. My flight leaves at 7 am so I'm probably just going to stay up after Friday's show. I just wish I could sleep on a plane!!! Hasn't happened yet -- including 13 hour flight to Hawaii. Oyyyyy Veyyyyy.

Talk to Desperada! I never yet slept on a flight until my flight back to Dublin a few weeks ago.

carol7lynn
01-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Time to revive this thread.

Taking the train in tonight and staying over. Getting too old for these crazoid freeway flyers. I swore if I made it home Wednesday night in one piece I'd never make the drive in/out of Inglewood again.

Round Two! I figure Saturday night should be party night. :partytime: We will see! Gotta get movin'. Train leave in two hours.

Carol-Lynn

Houston Baby
01-18-2014, 04:54 PM
Have a GREAT time Carol-Lynn!!

If Wednesday & Friday's shows are any indication, the boys will rock The Forum AGAIN!!!!

I SO wish I could stay! Be sure & report back.