PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Frey Music Video Survivor

Pages : 1 [2]

Ive always been a dreamer
11-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Well - It looks as if Soul Searchin' is leaving without my vote, so I'll vote strategically ...

I cast my vote for Smuggler's Blues.

Prettymaid
11-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Well - It looks as if Soul Searchin' is leaving without my vote, so I'll vote strategically ...

Gasp Dreamer! Your dog is it's namesake! Lol!

11-20-2013, 09:03 PM
The next video to be eliminated from the Glenn Frey Music Video Survivor is Soul Searchin’. “Soul Searchin’”, it’s time to stop pretending that you’re something else. We searched our soul, but now the tribe has spoken. There’s a big train rollin’ and you must leave the island immediately.

Votes
Soul Searchin’ – 9
The One You Love – 5
Smuggler’s Blues – 3

Vote Breakdown
Soul Searchin’ – Brooke
Soul Searchin’ – UndertheWire
Soul Searchin’ – yekrut
Soul Searchin’ – sodascouts
Soul Searchin’ – Prettymaid
Soul Searchin’ – WalshFan88
Soul Searchin’ – Houston Baby
Soul Searchin’ – GlennLover
Soul Searchin’ – Glennsallnighter
The One You Love – Freypower
The One You Love – shunlvswx
The One You Love – sad-café
The One You Love – prayfordaylight
The One You Love – Desperada
Smuggler’s Blues – Lamorna
Smuggler’s Blues – UK Timfan
Smuggler’s Blues – Ive always been a dreamer

Videos eliminated:
Love in the 21st Century 10/29
The Shadow of Your Smile 10/31
I've Got Mine 11/02
Some Kind Of Blue 11/04
Route 66 11/06
Livin' Right 11/08
The Heat Is On 11/10
I Found Somebody 11/12
Part of Me, Part of You 11/14
True Love 11/16
Sexy Girl 11/18
Soul Searchin' 11/20

Videos remaining:
The One You Love (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmV9vk2950o)
Smuggler's Blues (http://vimeo.com/58719183)
You Belong to the City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUmhsy3KuY)
River of Dreams (http://www.artistdirect.com/video/glenn-frey-river-of-dreams/45688)

Voting for Round Thirteen begins now.

Prettymaid
11-20-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm going to vote for The One You Love.

I actually had the two movie trailer videos ahead of it. I appreciated what Soda said about it earlier in the game, but clearly, IMO, the other remaining videos are better.

Freypower
11-20-2013, 09:23 PM
The One You Love for me too.

sad-cafe
11-20-2013, 09:31 PM
The One You Love

(crossing my fingers my favorite that is left survives)

sodascouts
11-20-2013, 09:32 PM
I really like that one, so I'll go with the one I like least out of what's left...

I cast my vote for River of Dreams.

I adore the song, and Glenn and Cindy are sweet as sweet can be in the video. However, while it makes me smile, it doesn't have the sophistication of the other three remaining videos.

shunlvswx
11-20-2013, 10:57 PM
Since I tried to save Soul Searchin'. Oh well.

I'm voting again for The One You Love.

11-21-2013, 01:33 AM
Gasp Dreamer! Your dog is it's namesake! Lol!

:shh: Don't tell Smuggler, PM. I had to hide the computer screen from him as I was typing in my vote. :grin:

As far as this round, it's really tough. All the remaining videos are really good, IMO. The One You Love is a well done artistic video. Glenn's angst is melt-worthy especially when that skank is getting it on with the other guy and literally leaving Glenn out in the cold. However, River of Dreams is so uber romantic and sweet. I could (and have) watched it over and over. I love getting to see his soft and tender side. As always, I'll wait to vote.

UndertheWire
11-21-2013, 02:40 AM
I vote for River of Dreams. It's got this far on its sweetness but part of that is knowing it's Glenn being happy with his new wife rather than it being a good video. The other three are more ambitious.

yekrut
11-21-2013, 07:50 AM
River of dreams

prayfordaylight
11-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Hoping to finally banish The One You Love from the island.

Brooke
11-21-2013, 11:36 AM
These last ones are really tough for me. I love them all! :hmm:

11-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Three of my highest scored and commented ones are still in the running and as that was the first time I'd either heard or watched any of the videos I'm quite happy with my original choices.

My other top ones were True Love and Living Right and they've gone.

I've found this quite hard to do as I've missed a couple of votes by accident. Good fun though.

Great job, Lamorna - You'll have to see if your track record is as good for the next game we play! :thumbsup:

Prettymaid
11-21-2013, 11:02 PM
I really like that one, so I'll go with the one I like least out of what's left...

I adore the song, and Glenn and Cindy are sweet as sweet can be in the video. However, while it makes me smile, it doesn't have the sophistication of the other three remaining videos.

I think it's the sophistication of TOYL that makes me not like it as much. There's something about it I find cold and sterile.

Glennsallnighter
11-22-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm at the stage where I hate to see any of them go. But if I rank what's left in order I end up with TOYL being last so on that basis I vote off TOYL.

Brooke
11-22-2013, 05:27 PM
I have to go with The One You Love this time.

UK TimFan
11-22-2013, 07:05 PM
I vote for 'Smuggler's blues'.

11-22-2013, 08:57 PM
I partly agree with PM about The One You Love video. It doesn't really strike me as being cold, but it does seem somewhat sterile. I do love the vulnerability that Glenn shows though. To me, even though River of Dreams isn't as sophisticated, it has so much romance and heart and that's why it's my favorite of the two. Not to mention that I love the song so much better than The One You Love. So, I would have voted for TOYL if it had needed my vote, but since it is apparently going down, I'll vote strategically again ...

11-22-2013, 09:10 PM
The next video to be eliminated from the Glenn Frey Music Video Survivor is e One You Love’. “The One You Love”, we know what you must be going through. All the broken dreams, all the disappointment - oh my, what you gonna do? Well the tribe has spoken and that means you must leave the island immediately.

Votes
The One You Love – 7
River of Dreams – 3
Smuggler’s Blues – 2

Vote Breakdown
The One You Love – Prettymaid
The One You Love – Freypower
The One You Love – sad-café
The One You Love – shunlvswx
The One You Love – prayfordaylight
The One You Love – Glennsallnighter
The One You Love – Brooke
River of Dreams – sodascouts
River of Dreams– UndertheWire
River of Dreams – yekrut
Smuggler’s Blues – UK Timfan
Smuggler’s Blues – Ive always been a dreamer

Videos eliminated:
I've Got Mine 11/02
Some Kind Of Blue 11/04
Route 66 11/06
Livin' Right 11/08
The Heat Is On 11/10
I Found Somebody 11/12
True Love 11/16
Sexy Girl 11/18
Soul Searchin' 11/20
The One You Love 11/22

Videos remaining:
River of Dreams (http://www.artistdirect.com/video/glenn-frey-river-of-dreams/45688)

Voting for Round Fourteen begins now.

shunlvswx
11-22-2013, 09:15 PM
Well I know what I want gone.

River of Dreams

WalshFan88
11-22-2013, 09:17 PM
River Of Dreams

Prettymaid
11-22-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm pleased. Three of my top four videos are still in the running.

To be honest, I'm always surprised that Glenn fans like the Smuggler's Blues video that much - after all, Glenn gets it in the end. ;) I've just never been a fan of that video and I'm going to vote for it now.

I vote for Smuggler's Blues.

WalshFan88
11-22-2013, 10:20 PM
I'm pleased. Three of my top four videos are still in the running.

To be honest, I'm always surprised that Glenn fans like the Smuggler's Blues video that much - after all, Glenn gets it in the end. ;) I've just never been a fan of that video and I'm going to vote for it now.

I vote for Smuggler's Blues.

It's not in my top position but it's second. ;) :D

shunlvswx
11-22-2013, 10:31 PM
My favorites are You Belong To the City, Smuggler's Blues and The Heat is On. Of course THIO got voted off very early. So I was trying to keep my other favorites which I'm glad it made it this far. Plus I really didn't know that much about the other videos since I didn't follow Glenn's career in the 80s. I only knew YBTTC and The Heat Is On.

I really didn't like the the other songs, but we were voting for videos. So it was hard to pick which video to vote off.

Freypower
11-23-2013, 01:46 AM
On my phone as site wont load on pc. I vote for River of Dreams

Glennsallnighter
11-23-2013, 04:34 AM
Looks like this is deeper than just a video survivor! Battle of the wives! Do you want to keep Janie's video, Or Cindy's!!

sodascouts
11-23-2013, 10:39 AM
It's got nothing to do with wives for me. Smuggler's Blues plays like an exciting movie, and Glenn doesn't get it in the end - his bad guy character does (although it's possible he faked his death and was put in the witness protection program, lol).

River of Dreams also plays like a movie: a really cutesy chick flick. That has its virtues, but for me, action/adventure wins out every time if it's well done... and Smuggler's Blues is. There's a reason why it's an award-winning video, and it's not because it features Janie (although she certainly looks the part of the ultra chic debutante - until the booking, that is, lol)!

Plus, that interrogation sequence where Glenn gets more and more unkempt and unbuttoned is pretty hot. ;)

sodascouts
11-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Some reminders:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/avatars/avieglennpolice.gif

http://glennfreyonline.com/images/sb38a.jpg

http://glennfreyonline.com/images/sb38b.jpg

http://glennfreyonline.com/images/sb38c.jpg

http://glennfreyonline.com/images/sb38d.jpg

http://glennfreyonline.com/images/sb40.jpg

http://glennfreyonline.com/images/sb41.jpg

shunlvswx
11-23-2013, 11:02 AM
Oh. I didn't know Glenn's first wife was in the video. I never seen how Glenn's first wife looks. So I didn't know she was in the video. So she was the blonde?

OK. I didn't know Cindy was in River of Dreams. LOL I must had really not paid attention to that video.

UndertheWire
11-23-2013, 11:26 AM
Looks like this is deeper than just a video survivor! Battle of the wives! Do you want to keep Janie's video, Or Cindy's!!
Or just some random blonde who picks him up in a bar?

I'll stick with River of Dreams despite the fluffy chick.

sad-cafe
11-23-2013, 04:07 PM
River of Dreams.

Freypower
11-23-2013, 06:50 PM
It's got nothing to do with wives for me. Smuggler's Blues plays like an exciting movie, and Glenn doesn't get it in the end - his bad guy character does (although it's possible he faked his death and was put in the witness protection program, lol).

River of Dreams also plays like a movie: a really cutesy chick flick. That has its virtues, but for me, action/adventure wins out every time if it's well done... and Smuggler's Blues is. There's a reason why it's an award-winning video, and it's not because it features Janie (although she certainly looks the part of the ultra chic debutante - until the booking, that is, lol)!

Plus, that interrogation sequence where Glenn gets more and more unkempt and unbuttoned is pretty hot. ;)

I completely agree with this. It has never been about the wives for me either & everything else Soda says about the SB video is correct in my opinion.

Glennsallnighter
11-24-2013, 07:48 PM
I was just having a laugh saying that about the wives!! I wouldn't vote this round based on which wife I preferred either!

Soda!! Those pics have convinced me. Gonna keep Smugglers Blues and vote off 'River of Dreams' much and all as I like it!

Brooke
11-24-2013, 08:16 PM
River of Dreams is my vote too. But I still love it!

shunlvswx
11-24-2013, 08:21 PM
I didn't even know both of Glenn's wives were in Smuggler's Blues and River of Dreams. I really didn't pay attention to the women in the video.

I have a good idea of what video I do want to win.

11-24-2013, 08:36 PM
I absolutely adore the River of Dreams song and video. However, as gorgeous as the song is, I don't think the video quite measures up to Smuggler's Blues or You Belong To the City. To me, it's just not quite as cinematic or conceptually strong, even though it is uber romantic. I know which song I want to win as well, but since there's no need for anymore strategy in the game, I'll vote straight up this time. Even though it pains me to do so ...

11-24-2013, 09:10 PM
The next video to be eliminated from the Glenn Frey Music Video Survivor is River of Dreams’. “River of Dreams”, you probably spent another sleepless night with so much on your mind. Think you finally know what's wrong – you’ve gotta leave this place behind because the tribe has spoken. Whaduya say ‘let’s pack up that Camaro, honey and leave the island immediately. The final two videos may now step forward for the final round ...

Smuggler's Blues vs You Belong To the City

Votes
River of Dreams – 9
Smuggler’s Blues – 2

Vote Breakdown
River of Dreams – shunlvswx
River of Dreams – WalshFan88
River of Dreams – Freypower
River of Dreams – sodascouts
River of Dreams– UndertheWire
River of Dreams – sad-café
River of Dreams – Glennsallnighter
River of Dreams– Brooke
River of Dreams – Ive always been a dreamer
Smuggler’s Blues – Prettymaid
Smuggler’s Blues – Lamorna

Videos eliminated:
I've Got Mine 11/02
Some Kind Of Blue 11/04
Route 66 11/06
Livin' Right 11/08
The Heat Is On 11/10
I Found Somebody 11/12
True Love 11/16
Sexy Girl 11/18
Soul Searchin' 11/20
The One You Love 11/22
River of Dreams 11/24

Videos remaining:

We’re at the last round. This round is special, so it’s done differently. We’re not going to vote for the video we want to go. We’re going to vote for the video we want to win. This is how they do it on the real show, after all.

Once again...

VOTE FOR THE VIDEO YOU WANT TO WIN!

11-24-2013, 09:15 PM
A strong case was made for Smuggler’s Blues last round. I agree that it is a great video. But now, I am going to make my argument for You Belong To the City. As good as Smuggler’s Blues is, I still don’t think it is quite as unique, sophisticated, and artistic as You Belong To the City. The plot for Smuggler’s Blues almost writes itself whereas YBTTC’s story is so creative, yet fits with the song beautifully.

I think YBTTC is an exceptionally well-crafted video in every way. The storyline, together with the amazing use of photography, make this video about as cinematic as you can get. There are many things I love about it, but I think the thing that most attracts me is how effectively the sense of motion in the video captures the perpetual pace of city life. Also, the way that the Miami Vice clips are interspersed throughout is also really well done. I love the way the story of life in the city is told using the constant motion and the one night stand. It combines perfectly with the relentless pulsating beat of the music to drive home the message that even with all the hoards of activity and people everywhere, life can still be empty and lonely - perfectly portrayed in the final scene as Glenn prepares to walk back out into the busy streets alone after the one night stand.

And speaking of the one night stand, I think it was a really smart move to have the girl pursue Glenn rather than the other way around. It just makes the one night stand seem not as icky. Glenn seems interested in the girl because he even goes into the bar after spotting her through the window. So why does he leave the bar and not pursue her? Does he think she is out of his league since she appears to be a rich, high class girl, or is it maybe that when she is, obviously, annoyed at the guy that tries to hit on her, Glenn figures she is not on the make? Either way, he doesn’t want to take the chance of rejection. Of course, once she pursues him, he’s not gonna turn down a sure thing.

And speaking of the amazing photography, I want to mention the shots of the twin towers in the video. For me, those gorgeous shots add such an emotional dimension to the video. Of course, at the time this video was made, the towers were photographed because they epitomized life in the city. However, now, I am very moved every time I see how beautifully these images are immortalized for all eternity in this video. Of course, that was never the intent, but talk about an emotional punch – WOW!!!

So without further ado ...

I vote for You Belong To the City to win this game!!!

shunlvswx
11-24-2013, 09:16 PM
I love both of them. Both videos are hot and made Glenn a huge star too.

I hated this song for years and the video didn't help either. I was in elementary school and I didn't follow Glenn's career back in the 80s(heck I only listen to R&B and rap music back in the 80s. I wasn't allowed to listen to this kind of music. I changed my music taste in the 90s when I was in high school), but I remembered this song from a certain tv show that I used to watch when I was a kid. This song and The Heat Is On is what I remembered being played a lot in the 80s even though I didn't know who the artist was until later on. This video has grown on me and the song.

So I'm going to go with:
You Belong to the City.

sodascouts
11-24-2013, 10:30 PM
They are both excellent videos worthy of the prize, and Dreamer's argument is very eloquent. However, something about Smuggler's Blues is just so exciting - and honestly, that lady in YBTTC kind of annoys me. Everything else about the video is superb except shoulder pad lady with her big hair and stuck up attitude. I do have to applaud her initiative, though, grabbing Glenn by the wrist and being all "Don't you DARE leave without me, baby!" when he tries to catch a cab, lol.

Still... that elevator sequence in SB is the most suspenseful moment I've ever seen in any music video ever made. He waits for the elevator while the other guy is coming up, it arrives, he turns around and you fully expect him to be shot in the face.... but there's nobody there. It's the OTHER elevator the bad guy is in, and he gets out seconds after Glenn leaves! While Glenn's character does get shot later, they keep you on the edge of your seat for sure with all the close calls.

SMUGGLER'S BLUES
FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freypower
11-24-2013, 10:32 PM
They are both excellent videos worthy of the prize, and Dreamer's argument is very eloquent. However, something about Smuggler's Blues is just so exciting - and honestly, that lady in YBTTC kind of annoys me. Everything else about the video is superb except shoulder pad lady with her big hair and stuck up attitude. I do have to applaud her initiative, though, grabbing Glenn by the wrist and being all "Don't you DARE leave without me, baby!" when he tries to catch a cab, lol.

Still... that elevator sequence in SB is the most suspenseful moment I've ever seen in any music video ever made. He waits for the elevator while the other guy is coming up, it arrives, he turns around and you fully expect him to be shot in the face.... but there's nobody there. It's the OTHER elevator the bad guy is in, and he gets out seconds after Glenn leaves! While Glenn's character does get shot later, they keep you on the edge of your seat for sure with all the close calls.

SMUGGLER'S BLUES
FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. It has to be Smuggler's Blues.

UK TimFan
11-24-2013, 10:51 PM
Has to be 'You belong to the city' for the win.

UndertheWire
11-25-2013, 02:08 AM
Smuggler's Blues

yekrut
11-25-2013, 10:42 AM
You Belong to the City

prayfordaylight
11-25-2013, 10:47 AM
YBTTC FTW.

Brooke
11-25-2013, 10:54 AM
Wow, both Soda and Dreamer sure know how to present their case! I read one comment and then another and ..... I'm torn on which one to vote for because I think they are both excellent! They were my top two all along too.

Still thinking and will take my time and listen to more deliberations! :lol:

WalshFan88
11-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Smugglers Blues for the win.

Not only do I love the song but I prefer it to the YBTTC video. I like that song too, but the video for me isn't as good as SB.

11-25-2013, 08:37 PM
Wow - it looks like this one is going to be very close!

sad-cafe
11-25-2013, 09:17 PM
smuggler's Blues FOR THE WIN

I wanted THIO or SB to win. YBTTC was my 3rd choice.

I hope SMUGGLER'S BLUES wins

Prettymaid
11-25-2013, 10:15 PM
I just reread the thread when we played this back in 2009. The same two videos duked it out for the winning spot then, too.

I just don't have it in me tonight to post a detailed list of reasons to vote for one over the other. Just consider this - Smuggler's Blues is cinematic; You Belong to the City is visually and musically artistic.

Because I am drawn more to the artistic video that has so many interpretations, rather than to the one that is simply entertaining...

I vote for You Belong to the City to win.

Glennsallnighter
11-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Well I completed the arduous task of watching both of these videos again, just to be sure in my own mind that I am making the right choice (and to get some nice hot Glenn :heart: exposure..... ) and really for me there is no competition.

I vote for the winner to be

'YOU BELONG TO THE CITY

Its sexy, its sultry and yet exciting at the same time, and the image of New York and the Twin Towers is so nostalgic and emotional IMHO anyway.

And not to mention how sexy and in control Glenn :heart: is throughout that whole video.

Definitely my favourite of the two finalists!

thelastresort
11-26-2013, 03:35 PM
YBTTC gets my vote. Makes me want to light a cigarette and walk head down through the streets of a big US city late at night in the 1980s, as far as I can recall no other song video has ever had such an effect on me :lol: Honestly though I think it's the better piece; SB is a bit too directly related to the song, a bit too specific on the parts, if you see what I mean. Also the first time I ever saw that video the ending spooked me out a bit, but that's not influenced me here.

Brooke
11-26-2013, 05:37 PM
They are both great videos, but YBTTC has the edge for me and like Ga just said, it's sexy and sultry. I just love the mood and Glenn looks so, so....HS & G! :inlove:

I vote for You Belong To The City for the win!

Desperada
11-26-2013, 05:55 PM
I vote for You Belong to the City, to win.

11-26-2013, 07:04 PM
Just want to let everyone know that the final results will be posted a little late tonight. Going out for dinner.

11-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Well the tribe has spoken. We could feel it, we could taste it. We knew that since the last time we played this game that not much has happened, but so much has changed. The winner of the Glenn Frey Music Video Survivor is ...

YOU BELONG TO THE CITY

Votes
You Belong To the City – 11
Smuggler’s Blues – 5

Vote Breakdown
You Belong To the City – Ive always been a dreamer
You Belong To the City – shunlvswx
You Belong To the City – UK Timfan
You Belong To the City – Lamorna
You Belong To the City – yekrut
You Belong To the City – prayfordaylight
You Belong To the City – Prettymaid
You Belong To the City – Glennsallnighter
You Belong To the City – thelastresort
You Belong To the City – Brooke
You Belong To the City – Desperada
Smuggler’s Blues – sodascouts
Smuggler’s Blues – Freypower
Smuggler’s Blues – UndertheWire
Smuggler’s Blues – WalshFan88
Smuggler’s Blues – sad-café

Videos eliminated:
I've Got Mine 11/02
Some Kind Of Blue 11/04
Route 66 11/06
Livin' Right 11/08
The Heat Is On 11/10
I Found Somebody 11/12
True Love 11/16
Sexy Girl 11/18
Soul Searchin' 11/20
The One You Love 11/22
River of Dreams 11/24
Smuggler's Blues 11/26

Once again...

Congrats to You Belong To the City!!!

Thanks everyone for playing and hope you enjoyed the game.

Prettymaid
11-26-2013, 11:09 PM
Yay! My video won this time! Two very worthy opponents, one very worthy winner.

For those of you who would like to see the results of the 2009 game, or if you'd just like to see if your favorite changed, here's the link.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1929

11-26-2013, 11:45 PM
:yay: :yay: :yay:

CONGRATS TO YOU BELONG TO THE CITY!!!

I think Smuggler's Blues is really good and entertaining, but to me the best video won this game. I'm very happy with the results, but am pretty surprised about the margin of victory.

Comparing the results of the two games was very interesting. The exact same songs finished in the top 7 in both games. And up until the final round, the order of finish is exactly the same as well. Oddly enough, in the first game, Smuggler's Blues won the game with a vote of 11 - 4; in this game, YBTTC wins with a vote of 11 -5. Pretty interesting stuff.

Prettymaid
11-26-2013, 11:58 PM
Very interesting, Dreamer.

Here's my list:

You Belong to the City
True Love
River of Dreams
Smuggler's Blues
Part of Me Part of You
The Heat is On
The One You Love
Soul Searchin'
I've Got Mine
Some King of Blue
Sexy Girl
I Found Somebody
The Shadow of Your Smile
Route 66
Livin' Right
Love in the 21st Century

Freypower
11-27-2013, 12:38 AM
Mine is:

The Shadow Of Your Smile
Smuggler's Blues
You Belong To The City
River Of Dreams
Route 66
True Love
Soul Searchin'
The One You Love
Some Kind Of Blue
Part Of Me, Part Of You
The Heat Is On
I Found Somebody
Sexy Girl
I've Got Mine
Livin' Right
Love In The 21st Century

11-27-2013, 01:21 AM
Okay - I'll go ahead and post my list as well. Mine doesn't look very much like Prettymaid's or Freypower's. :grin:

You Belong to the City
Smuggler's Blues
River of Dreams
Soul Searchin'
I Found Somebody
The One You Love
Sexy Girl
True Love
Livin' Right
Route 66
The Heat Is On
Part of Me, Part of You
I've Got Mine
Some Kind of Blue
The Shadow of Your Smile
Love in the 21st Century

Brooke
11-27-2013, 10:52 AM
Great game, everyone! Thanks for playing and all the comments! I didn't have a list this time and just went with the flow and the comments helped me decide.

And Congrats to You Belong To The City!

Fantastic! And I love Smuggler's Blues too! Two very deserving videos! :yay:

I looked to see what I voted for last time and was surprised that I voted for SB! Goes to show you how different songs at different times touch you. And the game turned out with SB the winner! Funny!

shunlvswx
11-27-2013, 01:06 PM
Congrats to You Belong to the City. :partytime: Smuggler's Blues and You Belong to the City were the two videos I wanted in the finals. It was hard to pick which one to win. I love them both. It was the battle between the Miami Vice videos. I didn't know Smuggler's Blues was the winner in 2009.

Freypower
11-27-2013, 05:51 PM
I voted for SB previously & even my post hadn't changed. I answered Soda with 'agreed. It has to be SB' which is exactly what I wrote this time.

sodascouts
11-29-2013, 01:07 AM
Congrats to YBTTC! It's a fantastic video and even though I didn't vote for it to win, I love it and I think it is deserving.

Great game!

Desperada
11-29-2013, 10:33 AM
It was a great game!
This was my first time to see most of the videos.
Thank youhttps://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Glennsallnighter
11-29-2013, 08:51 PM
Well done to YBTTC on winning and also to SB for becoming a worthy runner up!

Thanks to Soda and Dreamer who always get landed with the donkey work and who keep the show on the road!

Great that you got the chance to see all those lovely videos and to play along too Desperada!