PDA

View Full Version : Eagles at Verizon Center, Washington DC, 3/1/14

Henley Honey
10-31-2013, 12:06 PM
Amex Presale 11/4/13 10AM
General Sale: 11/9/13 10 AM

No vip package info

http://www.ticketmaster.com/eagles-washington-district-of-columbia-03-01-2014/event/15004B5E2C33A4A2?artistid=734977&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Ive always been a dreamer
10-31-2013, 12:08 PM
OMG - Right at my back door again. I'm feeling the vapors!!! :fainted:

prayfordaylight
10-31-2013, 12:44 PM
Just when I was pledging to cut down on my concert spending... (most of my concert budget for 2014 is dedicated to The Who's last world tour).

carol7lynn
10-31-2013, 07:06 PM
Amex Presale 11/4/13 10AM
General Sale: 11/9/13 10 AM

No vip package info

http://www.ticketmaster.com/eagles-washington-district-of-columbia-03-01-2014/event/15004B5E2C33A4A2?artistid=734977&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

On the List Presents posted this message four hours ago on their FaceBook page.

Just Announced! Eagles Expand Their 2014 "History Of The Eagles" Run! Dates Below...VIP Package American Express Pre-Sales Monday 11/4 10am - Tuesday 11/5 10pm Local!VIP Package Public On-Sales Wednesday 11/6 at 10am Local!

This is for all dates.
https://www.facebook.com/OnTheListPresents?directed_target_id=0

Carol-Lynn

Carol-Lynn

VAisForEagleLovers
10-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Hmm... I was hoping another concert in DC would be on a work night and I could sneak in a business trip to DC and still do a weekend concert somewhere else. I don't know what to do!! This is the only Saturday concert in the tour leg besides Vegas. The show after it is in Cincy, which is in easy driving distance for me. I'm torn! I could go back to DC, go early for business so I have time to visit with friends. Need to think about this. Not to mention that early March in DC is cold and snowy!

11-02-2013, 01:30 PM
PFD and VA - I don't wanna twist your arms or anything, but you both should totally do this show. NYC Fan posted in another thread that she may also be attending.

VA - you gotta figure out a way to come back to your old stompin' grounds. I know you have friends closer in the D.C. area, but you also know the door is always open to my place if you wanna spend some time back in ole Virginny! :thumbsup:

prayfordaylight
11-04-2013, 09:14 AM
I'm going to play this one by ear rather than stress myself with the presales this week. I'd love to go but I just can't commit the funds yet.

11-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Yep - I've got too much going on this week and don't have time to sit on the PC looking for tickets. So, in all probability, if I can't find something good that drops later, I'll get my ticket at the box office the day of the show.

prayfordaylight
11-05-2013, 09:26 AM
WJLA is doing a ticket giveaway but hasn't put it up yet: wjla.com/eagles (http://wjla.com/eagles)

VAisForEagleLovers
11-05-2013, 08:19 PM
I seriously thought about doing this show. Could make a business trip out of it and have travel paid for. Yet if I were there over a weekend and didnt visit with friends on a Sat night??? Also...too much chance of snow wrecking my plans.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-05-2013, 11:31 PM
I will say, I checked airfare to all the cities (except Cincy and Columbus), and this one was by far the most reasonable.

11-06-2013, 12:59 AM
VA - I'm definitely thinking you need to be working in Virginia around the end of February. Your presence is required to assist on a uh ... err ... 'special' project. :wink:

Houston Baby
11-06-2013, 11:23 AM
Dreamer - is that special project finding a way into a certain (GF) Eagles' dressing room? :eyebrow:

prayfordaylight
11-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Dreamer - is that special project finding a way into a certain (GF) Eagles' dressing room? :eyebrow:

I know several people who work events at Verizon. I can get directions ;)

11-06-2013, 02:58 PM

HB - You are very perceptive.

I know several people who work events at Verizon. I can get directions ;)

Okay - we'd appreciate if you could get right on that! :grin:

Henley Honey
11-06-2013, 03:31 PM
VA - I'm definitely thinking you need to be working in Virginia around the end of February. Your presence is required to assist on a uh ... err ... 'special' project. :wink:

I could always swing by DC to "assist". Plus I'm a rule breaker :twisted:, while VA is a rule follower.

11-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Hey - bring it on girl! You know you've got a place to stay if you want (and no - I don't mean any dressing rooms or hotel suites)!

VAisForEagleLovers
11-06-2013, 10:02 PM
I could always swing by DC to "assist". Plus I'm a rule breaker :twisted:, while VA is a rule follower.

I have to be, I don't have any options! I guess if I lose my job cuz I get arrested, I could go live at Casa HH!

VAisForEagleLovers
11-20-2013, 10:19 PM
WHY didn't I get tickets for this concert??? Even if I was willing to spend $3000 on a ticket (which I'm not) there are no seats even on the broker sites that I'd sit in. Just goes to show that they should be doing a third show...

prayfordaylight
11-26-2013, 10:07 AM
There's a single available, Row M on Tim's side for $450 right now on Ticketmaster.

ktdids
02-24-2014, 01:00 PM
Can anyone tell me how much they enforce the no camera policy at the Verizon Center? It is my first time there and the ticket says no camera/video/recording. I just want to know if it's worth the hassle to bring my camera, because I'm in the 200's section, and sadly I can see the stage better with the zoom on my camera than with my glasses on my face sometimes!

VAisForEagleLovers
02-24-2014, 04:31 PM
I don't think this tour is by 'venue'. A good bit of the 'enforcers' seem to travel with the band. Not sure how strict it is up off the floor, though.

sodascouts
02-25-2014, 01:03 AM
It's hard to say since you're in the 200 section. In the 100 section near the stage they were pretty hardcore about no cameras in New Orleans. If it's just about zooming, have you considered binoculars?

prayfordaylight
02-25-2014, 10:05 AM
I've never had much of an issue at Verizon, regardless of the artist. As long as your flash is off, I think the ushers would understand if they asked you about it. I didn't have any issues using my phone seeing the Eagles there in July and we were just to the right of the stage.

Glennsallnighter
02-27-2014, 07:31 PM
I have a canon powershot 260. It has an 80x zoom and is brilliant from anywhere in an auditorium. In London at Taylor Swift we were in nosebleeds (section 400s) and I got great pics!

VAisForEagleLovers
02-27-2014, 10:59 PM
Back in July they weren't so stringent about the cameras as they are now.

ktdids
02-27-2014, 11:16 PM
Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I'm just concerned about getting in with the camera on me already, as I will probably be doing the museum sites and heading straight to the concert afterwards.

VAisForEagleLovers
02-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I'm just concerned about getting in with the camera on me already, as I will probably be doing the museum sites and heading straight to the concert afterwards.

That's unlikely to be a problem. It's just if you try to use it that they might get upset.

Brooke
02-28-2014, 01:06 PM

I always try to hide my camera in the bottom of my purse, regardless of what they say.

Have a blast everyone going! :partytime:

02-28-2014, 01:29 PM
I'll be driving up to D.C. tomorrow and am planning on meeting NYC Fan for a drink and dinner before the show. It looks like I'll be buying a ticket at the venue since I haven't seen anything drop online. ktdids - I'd love to meet up with you at the venue to say hello, but it looks as if I'll be hanging out at the box office to buy a last minute ticket instead.

ktdids
02-28-2014, 02:26 PM
I'll be driving up to D.C. tomorrow and am planning on meeting NYC Fan for a drink and dinner before the show. It looks like I'll be buying a ticket at the venue since I haven't seen anything drop online. ktdids - I'd love to meet up with you at the venue to say hello, but it looks as if I'll be hanging out at the box office to buy a last minute ticket instead.

Hope you get a good seat Dreamer, I hadn't planned on coming to this one, but on the chance went looking on Ticketmaster a couple of weeks ago and found a seat available and I was off and running!

Houston Baby
02-28-2014, 09:28 PM
Have a fantastic time everyone!!
I considered coming to this one but the finances just wouldn't let me. :weep:
Dreamer knows I was really trying. Enjoy & I will be thinking of y'all!