VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2013, 09:01 AM
No ticket information yet.

UndertheWire
11-13-2013, 05:33 AM
http://www3.o2priority.co.uk/

Club experience including price level 1 tickets £315

Club Experience package includes:

" Top priced seated ticket in Block 2 or B (if purchased with ticket)
" Two hourpre-show party)
" Complimentary bar during the two hour pre-show party (excludes champagne)
" One hour post-show party at the concert venue (cash bar)
" Resident DJ
" Official tour programme
" Commemorative tour laminate
" Event manager and hostesses in attendance throughout

Ticket face value - £125.00

VIP Nation will deliver the Tour gift, Laminate and event ticket within the two weeks prior to the event.
If VIP Nation is unable to get any element of the package to you they arrange for collection on the night.
For Package terms and conditions please (http://www.livenation.co.uk/vip/purchase-terms)
click here» (http://www.livenation.co.uk/vip/purchase-terms)

Tickets are £136.70/£88.70/£72.20/£56.45

Block C, rows Y and X are price level 1 £136.70
Block 13, rows Q, U is price level 2 £88.70
Block 11, rows J and K are price level 3 £72.20

The Ticketmaster interface is horrible with no option to choose your seat by plan and each time you try for "Best Available" you have to enter two hard-to-read non-words only to be rewarded with crap.

My first impression is that the presale is a waste of time if you're looking for good seats.

UndertheWire
11-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Hot Ticket package includes:

o One ticket in rows 2 - 10 to see the Eagles in concert
o Exclusive Eagles gift
o Official tour programme
o Commemorative tour laminate Hot Ticket package includes:

Ticket face value - £125.00

VIP Nation will deliver the Tour gift, Laminate and event ticket within the two weeks prior to the event.
If VIP Nation is unable to get any element of the package to you they arrange for collection on the night.
For Package terms and conditions please click here» (http://www.livenation.co.uk/vip/purchase-terms)

Sneaky. The face value may be £125 but they're selling them at £235.
Now available for priority booking.

Glennsallnighter
11-15-2013, 04:01 AM
That's what I got for Dublin.

UndertheWire
11-15-2013, 05:44 AM
I missed it. I wasn't really prepared mentally, didn't undertand the game and I was too busy catching up from my trip to Canada to research the subject. If more dates are announced, I'll know better.

This is how it worked:

O2 priority regular tickets, sold at face value but rotten seats
O2 priority club tickets which included pre-show gathering, priced at £315, blcok B or 2 but without specified seats.

Then later in the day:
O2 priority hot tickets. Priced at £235. I was offfered Block B row F (floor central block, fifth row, I think) but passed as what I was after was a tiered seat.

Then yesterday, Platinum tickets which are "market driven" which I think means the prices are set to match the brokers. This has all the seats I might have wanted but sold in pairs at prices up to £600.

I hope that more seats might be realeased at the start of the general sale, but all that happened was that all the £125 face value tickets sold out within minutes.

I found out too late that the venue's own ticket site were selling tickets before today, at face value, and their site is less annoying than ticketmaster. However, there were only a few top priced tickets available by the time I found them and not quite as good as I was hoping for.

I'll check back from time to time. I can get to Birmingham with about a day's notice or even look at London when the extra dates are announced.

thelastresort
11-15-2013, 08:06 AM
Still available at my end for £235 (tiered I think).

UndertheWire
11-15-2013, 08:32 AM
I'm getting a few more seats showing up now. Obviously the best seats were held back for Platinum and they are being sold in pairs.

I have a ticket. I used the venue's own ticketing agency because it offered better seats and was easier to use then ticketmaster. At least I should be able to see the screens behind the band.

https://www.theticketfactory.com

Ive always been a dreamer
11-15-2013, 01:18 PM
:yay: for you on getting your ticket, UTW!

UndertheWire
11-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks. I'm feeling much calmer now it's sorted and I can go back to sleep for six months. I can hardly believe I'll be seeing them a second time.

Brooke
11-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Very exciting for you, UtW! :thumbsup:

sodascouts
11-15-2013, 08:56 PM
Congrats UTW!

UndertheWire
11-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Maybe I should have held on for just a few more hours. They added another show with tickets going on sale yesterday afternoon.

Glennsallnighter
11-17-2013, 06:22 AM
Look at it this way. Maybe nearer the date when your finances have recovered from this one you can treat yourself to the extra date!

Suze
04-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Only one month to go now. Going with a girlfriend and we are planning our day out in Birmingham prior to the gig. Getting excited. Who else is going to this one?

UndertheWire
04-28-2014, 03:18 AM
30 days and counting...

I'll be there. It will be my first concert on my own but I'm not too worried - at least it's in this country.

tequila girl
04-28-2014, 06:15 AM
Only one month to go now. Going with a girlfriend and we are planning our day out in Birmingham prior to the gig. Getting excited. Who else is going to this one?

Oh, I Wish......:sad:
Have an absolute ball Suze.....and don't forget to come back and tell us all about it! :)

UndertheWire
05-14-2014, 05:54 AM
Two weeks!

VAisForEagleLovers
05-14-2014, 07:02 AM
WooHoo! I know you'll have a good time! The guys are just awesome!

StephUK
05-14-2014, 01:19 PM
Not long now until the guys set foot on British soil !! 5 weeks until London though. I notice they have a break of about a week between Dublin and London. So keep a keen look out Elizabeth(GA) and you might just see an Eagle(hopefully Glenn):grin:

Hope you all have a great time at the Birmingham show. We want a full report on the first UK show please!

Glennsallnighter
05-15-2014, 04:54 AM
Suffice to say a lot of 'Birdwatching' is planned between now and then. Less than 3 weeks to Dublin Frey Fever is mounting.....

DivineDon
05-16-2014, 05:54 AM
Suffice to say a lot of 'Birdwatching' is planned between now and then. Less than 3 weeks to Dublin Frey Fever is mounting.....

You can look out for Glenn 'birds' GA, and I'll search for Don!:hilarious:

Oh, to think that they'll be at least four nights anyway in Ireland if not longer. They might do a bit of sightseeing, there's interesting spots down my way. Let's see - kiss the Blarney Stone or Me Don. lol.

I know Don's friends with Paddy Moloney (re I Can't Stand Still) and he lives in Wicklow. Fancy a stake-out GA?

OH, IT'S TOO MUCH FOR A GIRL :faint:

Glennsallnighter
05-16-2014, 07:17 AM
Definitely DD! Maybe Desperada can join us too.

UndertheWire
05-27-2014, 06:25 AM
I was nice and calm, going about my normal activities, and then I received the "Venue Information".

TOMORROW

Where have the last 6 months gone? And how am I going to get on with some work?

thelastresort
05-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Literally a ten minute train ride away from me and I can't do either night because of exams :( Will be interesting to see how they spend the day around here, I look forward to pictures of the Bull Ring on Joe's Twitter :lol:

UndertheWire
05-27-2014, 07:28 AM
I feel for you. It must have been hard to resist.

MaryCalifornia
05-27-2014, 08:26 PM
WOO HOO UTW and Suze!!!!!

The DJ on The Sound 100.3 actually mentioned on air today that the Eagles are playing tomorrow in "Birmingham....England". I was praying he wasn't going to say Alabama!!!

Can't wait for your reports.

Glennsallnighter
05-28-2014, 01:46 PM
Me neither!! Have fun, and this time next week............. :partytime::partytime::partytime:

Brooke
05-28-2014, 03:00 PM
It's finally here! Have fun everyone going! :partytime:

Victim of Love
05-28-2014, 05:34 PM
Local time in Birmingham: 10:34 p.m. Encores are heating up. Can't wait for reviews and pictures.