PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

VAisForEagleLovers
12-25-2013, 12:13 AM
I hope all my fellow Borderers have a very merry Christmas!! I got home from Christmas Eve service a little while ago after a great dinner with family. It's a white Christmas here in PA!

sodascouts
12-25-2013, 12:45 AM
Merry Christmas from me as well! Here's something I made a while back, and have posted every Christmas since:

http://vimeo.com/14134047

Enjoy - and have a wonderful holiday full of laughter and love!

Witchy Woman
12-25-2013, 01:20 AM
Merry Christmas everybody !!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-25-2013, 01:43 AM
merry Christmas
to all my fellow eagles lovers
Like VA we just got in from services and JAHH is watching A CHRISTMAS CAROL.(something he does every year )
Unlike VA in my part of PA we are not having a white Christmas at this time.
well... we did thanksgiving with my side of the family...now its JAHHS side lol....

so again to one and all from the bottom of my heart
merry christmas

WalshFan88
12-25-2013, 02:33 AM
Merry Christmas!

zeldabjr
12-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope everyone has a great day...and I can't help thinking..what are all our favorite guys doing today?...Hope they are all enjoying the day with their family and friends too...Love you guys....I am celebrating by listening to HFO! while getting ready to go to my niece's house for dinner...

luna65
12-25-2013, 01:46 PM
A happy holiday to everyone! My day is certainly warm and bright - the Santa Anas are blowing a bit with sunshine and blue sky - but I've got the Xmas tunes playing and some eggnog in my coffee so it's all good! :)

shunlvswx
12-25-2013, 01:59 PM
Merry Christmas to my fellow Borderers. I hope you're having a great day today.

I'm looking forward to what 2014 will bring.

Glennsallnighter
12-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone on the Border from me too! I'm like a poisoned pup having just had a most delicious dinner and dessert. Santa came to the kids and gave them exactly what they wished for (Laura iPhone 5C, Chris a laptop). Hubby and I used our present money for Eagles tickets for next year. Had Mass this morning and now will settle dome to watch a movie or two!

No snow, but it's cold and clear!

And Merry Christmas too to those four wonderful guys, Glenn :heart:, Don, Timothy and Joe who gave so many of us such joy during the year.

Freypower
12-25-2013, 05:13 PM
Merry Christmas to all Borderers & to the members of the Eagles.

Lisa
12-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Merry Christmas!

SoaringRockyMountainWay
12-25-2013, 07:52 PM
I got some cool Eagles stuff for Christmas. I got an Eagles key chain and pick set. I even got an accoustic gibson guitar! I'm excited to learn how to play it since I don't play any instruments. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!:thumbsup:

bluefeather
12-25-2013, 08:25 PM
happy Christmas everybody!:)

sodascouts
12-26-2013, 12:10 AM
I had a great day with my parents as well as my aunt, cousins, and cousins once-removed on my mother's side. Neither of my sisters or their families were here, but my younger sister and her family will drive down tomorrow and stay for a few days.

I got lots of terrific gifts - but no Eagles-related gifts yet except for the one I got from Houston Baby (thank you sweetie)! We'll see what my sis brings. ;) I did, however, GIVE an Eagles gift - I gave my cousin and her wife the Very Best of the Eagles to prepare for their Los Angeles show! I wanted to give them History of the Eagles but Best Buy was sold out and I didn't have time to go to any other stores. The perils of waiting 'til the last minute...

Ive always been a dreamer
12-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Well - I'm sorry I didn't get on the board earlier, but I hope my fellow Borderers had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was great, but, as usual, I was exhausted last night after 2 -3 days of non-stop preparation and celebration.

And thanks again for the video, Soda. It was very soothing to listen to that gorgeous song as I was typing this post. I actually haven't heard the song but a handful of times during the holiday season, so I may have to play it a few more times. :wink:

ETA: I want to add that I also hope that all of the band, as well as the entire extended Eagles' family, are having a wonderful holiday season as well.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

lizzyplays
12-26-2013, 09:34 PM
LOVE the snowy board decorations!! Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas /Happy Hanukkah / <insert holiday greeting of your choice> / !!!!!:grouphug:

Hope everyone had a wonderful time doing whatever they were doing (besides olging Eaglemen). Sorry I haven't been in much, but I've had a super crazy busy rock tour of my own. lol I can definitely say that I made up for last year's reign of sickness.:band:

Wishing everyone lots of peace and love and joy and a super duper Happy New Year!!
:cheers:
PS In the event that we meet again in the future, do NOT let me near any of those cute little savory/sweet miniature pie places. I spent $100 on those little buggers alone, in NY! :thud:

Thirsty&Hot
12-28-2013, 09:26 PM
Merry (belated) Christmas everyone!!!

hope you all had lovely holidays :)

I had a busy and wonderful one myself.

And my boyfriend spoiled me with Eagles' and Eagles-related gifts :D

I will be sharing that somewhere on here soon...I was thinking the memorabilia thread, but since not everything is actually Eagles memorabilia I wasn't sure about that... any thread suggestions? (little things that remind me of the Eagles?)

Grey Sadler
12-28-2013, 10:21 PM
I hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas and will have a very blessed New Year...
We're actually still doing Christmas at my relatives' house tomorrow in my hometown, gonna have to do a little cooking tomorrow...
And I don't have to go back to school until the next Monday :blueblob:

sodascouts
12-28-2013, 11:28 PM
Merry (belated) Christmas everyone!!!

hope you all had lovely holidays :)

I had a busy and wonderful one myself.

And my boyfriend spoiled me with Eagles' and Eagles-related gifts :D

I will be sharing that somewhere on here soon...I was thinking the memorabilia thread, but since not everything is actually Eagles memorabilia I wasn't sure about that... any thread suggestions? (little things that remind me of the Eagles?)

Hmm - maybe you could start a thread - Eagles-related gifts or something like that? It might be fun to see if anyone got Eagles stuff.

Thirsty&Hot
12-30-2013, 12:56 AM
Hmm - maybe you could start a thread - Eagles-related gifts or something like that? It might be fun to see if anyone got Eagles stuff.

good idea! I wasn't sure if one had been started yet. I'll do that now :)

Thirsty&Hot
12-30-2013, 01:13 AM
here it is: the "Eagles and Eagles-related gifts" thread (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?p=261250#post261250)

sodascouts
12-25-2014, 01:04 AM
Once Agustin... Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

sodascouts
12-25-2014, 01:05 AM
Merry Christmas from me as well! Here's something I made a while back, and have posted every Christmas since:

http://vimeo.com/14134047

Enjoy - and have a wonderful holiday full of laughter and love!

Bringing this forward!

Freypower
12-25-2014, 01:58 AM
Merry Christmas - the day is nearly over for us here!

VAisForEagleLovers
12-25-2014, 09:26 AM
Merry Christmas to all my Border friends!!!

thelastresort
12-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Merry Christmas all!

Desperada
12-25-2014, 09:54 AM
Happy Christmas everyone:cheers:
This is my favourite day of the year!!

Brooke
12-25-2014, 11:16 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Have a wonderful day!

Sorry to be belated to some here! Hope yours was happy as well!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-25-2014, 01:29 PM
Bringing this forward!

Now its christmss . Thank you nancy
Happy holidays to all

Houston Baby
12-25-2014, 01:58 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

tjh532
12-25-2014, 02:03 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone here on The Border! Hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones near.

bluefeather
12-25-2014, 02:55 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, PEACE AND LOVE

Lisa
12-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Merry Christmas!

Witchy Woman
12-25-2014, 04:26 PM
Merry Christmas to all my Border friends !!

Freypower
12-25-2014, 04:41 PM
Merry Christmas from Boxing Day Down Under! Our day went as planned except for a big storm in the afternoon (fortunately my mother had gone home by then). We have Part 2 of eating & drinking over at her place later. She always serves cold food after we've done the big roast. Every year I play my Top 200 Playlist on the iPod through her speakers (I make sure I always include some of my husband's favourites).

In terms of presents Rosalind got a bit of Game of Thrones/Song of Ice & Fire related stuff as well as fantasy fiction (books) which she is really into at the moment. I didn't ask for much except for Monty Python Live & a couple of CDs (Bryan Ferry, Yusuf, The Art of McCartney). My husband always gets BluRays.

EagleLady
12-25-2014, 05:09 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! Got a new keyboard, Lots of clothes, and Slippers.

Houston Baby
12-25-2014, 06:23 PM
Sounds like everyone is having a wonderful Christmas! I know I am!

zeldabjr
12-25-2014, 11:43 PM
I hope everyone had a blessed and merry Christmas!!!

VAisForEagleLovers
12-26-2014, 01:04 AM
You all will love this! My sister and a cousin both got me Southwest gift cards for my next Eagles trip somewhere. Now, if only there were some shows scheduled!! I also got more Black and Gold items, mostly Pens stuff. A great Penguin coffee mug and a winter scarf. I also got a really cool homemade snow globe that my sister-in-law made. My sister also got me a pocket prayer quilt, which will be handy to have at work.

Glennsallnighter
12-26-2014, 05:56 AM
Sounds like everyone has had and is having a wonderful Christmas. We had a lovely day in our home yesterday. It was cold bright and clear, perfect Christmas weather. Chris had been sick the days before Christmas but woke up back to normal yesterday.
Present wise, the Chris got a drum kit, :drummer: and a scalextric as his main presents with books, mine craft 'stuff' chocolate and vouchers from friends. Laura got her Instax Camera, a record player, speakers and of course her Taylor Swift tickets for 2 cities next year.
As we are saving for florida, we made our Spandau tickets our Christmas present to each other.

As usual I cooked the traditional Christmas dinner with all the trimmings although the others did help! Afterwards we watched Christmas movies.

Very pleasant and peaceful (apart from the drums!!)

Today we go to visit my parents, brother and sister - no doubt this gift list will increase after that. lol

I hope everyone else is having a joyful and peaceful holiday too

Brooke
12-26-2014, 04:51 PM
We had a lovely Christmas too!

Christmas Eve our daughter and dnl and grandson came for supper. Our son works for UPS, so you can imagine that he had to work! He finally got there around 11:30 pm so he missed most of the evening. They all stayed the night and were there for Santa Christmas morning. Having a nearly one year old baby in the house made it lots more fun this year!

I collect Fiestaware (brightly colored dinnerware for those who don't know), so I got the cannisters and the new color place setting. Also a new pair of black jeans, a scarf, necklace and bath & body stuff.

I fixed a breakfast casserole and we then went to my sister's house for Christmas day dinner. My mom had planned to have it at her apartment but she became overwelmed and felt sick so it was moved to my sister's house just a few blocks away. We also had a gift exchange and my mom got me a new robe and pj's and slippers. We did manage to get her to come over for that. We have been suspecting depression and called the doctor today and they gave her a prescription so hopefully she will feel better soon.

Houston Baby
12-26-2014, 07:26 PM
Brooke - I hope your mom feels better. I know the holidays can be overwhelming for older people. I worked late Wednesday night and on the way home, I got to thinking of all the wonderful Christmases we had when my parents were alive and before you know it, I am crying and I continued to cry all the way home. I think it was a combination of being tired and missing my parents. My mom loved Christmas decorations and baking and always made it such a special time in our home.

12-27-2014, 02:13 AM
So did my Mom, HB. Christmas was very special to us as well and I really miss my Mom a lot this time of year, especially since she passed just a couple of weeks before Christmas day (hard to believe it's been 5 years ago).

Brooke I hope your Mom is doing okay.

And I hope all of my fellow Borderers and my favorite band all had a wonderful Christmas. I had hoped to get a chance to post this on Christmas, but it was not to be. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are really busy for my family, but it's all worth it.

bluefeather
12-27-2014, 10:54 AM
hope your mom is ok Brooke, at least sounds like you got some really nice things from Santa:), I got jewellerry too because I love earrings and such

DJ
12-27-2014, 10:42 PM
A belated Merry Christmas and a Very happy healthy New Year!
Had a wonderful holiday with family. Played lots of games, ate great food and laughted alot. So hard at times my belly hurt. Now that's fun.
Hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful time! Missed my mom greatly but know her pain is over and she is looking down on me and my family smiling. Was a little sad this evening and looked down to find a brand new shiny penny face side up! I knew Mom was looking down on me and saying don't be sad for me.
Blessings to all. :angel:

Brooke
12-23-2015, 03:14 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

It's Christmas Eve eve and I will be a very busy little elf tomorrow and Christmas day so I just want to wish everyone greetings once again and I wish you a blessed and safe Christmas! Hope everyone has a wonderful day and has lots of goodies to eat and fun with family and friends!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/desperado74/Extras/Christmas18_zpswttguthw.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/desperado74/media/Extras/Christmas18_zpswttguthw.jpg.html)

sodascouts
12-23-2015, 05:57 PM
Thank you - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well - and all my other Border buddies!

Freypower
12-23-2015, 05:59 PM
It's Christmas Eve here & I don't know if I'll make it here tomorrow or Boxing Day so MERRY CHRISTMAS to all Borderers & the Eagles of course!

Jonny Come Lately
12-23-2015, 06:10 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone here! Hope you all have a great time.

AlreadyGone95
12-23-2015, 06:23 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!. Hope that everyone has a great one!

I'll probably be around. I don't have any family get togethers. I don't think that my uncle is planning anything, so Christmas will pretty much just be another day.

Glennhoney
12-23-2015, 06:35 PM
WISHING ONE AND ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS....AND MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING US ALL MANY JOYS AND HAPPINESS....AND HOPEFULLY, A VERY HEALTHY MR FREY.....:heart:
:heart::heart::heart:

LuvTim
12-23-2015, 11:10 PM
Merry Christmas with love and sincere best wishes to all!!

NOLA
12-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Wishing all a safe and happy holiday season!!!

WalshFan88
12-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone.

Tonight I'm going to be having dinner with my grandpa and my parents, tomorrow afternoon will be lunch with my grandma, stepgrandpa, and my parents.

Tonight it's Prime Rib, Chili, and homemade Macaroni and Cheese. Tomorrow it's steak, shrimp, and cheesy potatoes.

12-24-2015, 05:03 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

I want to wish all my fellow Borderers and all of the band members and their families a wonderful and joyous holiday season. May your days be merry and bright!

L101
12-24-2015, 06:13 PM
Merry Christmas and here's to a happy and exciting 2016 on the border!!

http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/300/animated-christmas-smiley-image-0027.gif (http://www.animatedimages.org/cat-christmas-smileys-and-smilies-300.htm) http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/300/animated-christmas-smiley-image-0290.gif (http://www.animatedimages.org/cat-christmas-smileys-and-smilies-300.htm)

UndertheWire
12-25-2015, 10:59 AM
Wishing you all a good Christmas with no unpleasant surprises.

ktdids
12-25-2015, 11:40 AM
A very Merry Christmas to all!:angel:

DivineDon
12-25-2015, 04:10 PM
Happy Christmas to all - at the moment I feel like the turkey. ..stuffed! !!!

bluefeather
12-25-2015, 07:26 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

SoaringRockyMountainWay
12-25-2015, 07:53 PM
Merry Christmas!!!!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did because I got a lot of Eagles stuff. ;-)

Midnight_Flyer
12-26-2015, 07:28 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! :D

maryc2130
12-26-2015, 10:28 AM
A little late to the party here, but I hope everyone had a merry Christmas or a happy holiday, if not celebrating Christmas. I had a wonderful, family-filled day yesterday. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season!

Glennsallnighter
12-26-2015, 07:17 PM
Belated Merry Christmas to all the Borderers! I hope you all had a wonderful and peaceful Christmas. I hosted my whole family here yesterday for dinner (as it was the first year that my mother did not feel up to cooking herself) so I had a rather busy day. However it all went great with no nasty surprises or omissions!

I have to say my lovely husband surprised me with an Apple Watch. I had been looking at them in Florida last summer but they were incompatible with European software apparently. Anyway now its up and running. The kids love the fitness app on it where it TELLS me to stand up and start walking every hour! Lol!

While I now gifts arent everything about Christmas I do hope that everyone got something that they love

DJ
12-27-2015, 10:56 PM
Everyone Have A Wonderful Holiday Season!!

Lisa
01-06-2016, 12:25 PM
Merry Christmas!

Delilah
12-23-2016, 10:59 PM
Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Brooke
12-24-2016, 01:24 PM
Just stopping in for a minute to wish everyone here a very

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, fun, and happy holiday with family and friends!

I'm busy cooking for tonight and tomorrow! :crazy:

LuvTim
12-24-2016, 01:49 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!! :smitten:

(Brooke, I think my weekend looks a lot like yours! Cheers!)

buffyfan145
12-24-2016, 03:49 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!!! :D I too am super busy this weekend with having Christmas with my Mom's side tonight and then having my paternal grandparents over at our house tomorrow.

sodascouts
12-24-2016, 04:25 PM
Yes, merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for making the board what it is!

thelastresort
12-24-2016, 06:22 PM
Merry Christmas all

Freypower
12-24-2016, 06:25 PM
Christmas Day here, Merry Christmas to all Borderers.

FreyFollower
12-24-2016, 08:29 PM
Wishing everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Peace on Earth!

Witchy Woman
12-25-2016, 02:59 AM
Merry Christmas to all Borderers who celebrate !!

UndertheWire
12-25-2016, 05:54 AM
Wishing you all a great day (or yesterday).

Jonny Come Lately
12-25-2016, 02:48 PM
Just wanted to pop in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I have had a lovely day myself and hope everyone else is enjoying it or has enjoyed it too. See you all in 2017!

Lisa
12-26-2016, 03:28 PM
Merry Christmas!

L101
12-26-2016, 03:43 PM
I know I'm a day late but I hope everyone had a very happy Christmas and here's to a happy New Year !! :thumbsup:

Glennsallnighter
12-26-2016, 05:56 PM
Was very busy Christmas Eve and Christmas day so sorry that I'm a bit late here but hope everybody had a lovely Christmas!

Houston Baby
12-29-2016, 11:38 AM
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
May we all have a blessed 2017!!

Lisa
12-29-2016, 01:44 PM
Merry Christmas!

LuvTim
12-23-2017, 01:27 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE HERE ON THE BORDER!!🎄🎄🎄🎄

Wishing you all the best in 2018. :-)

NightMistBlue
12-23-2017, 10:36 AM
Merry Christmas sweet Tracy and all Border dwellers! I'm grateful for our conversations and sharing. May you all have a Funky New Year too.

buffyfan145
12-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!! :D

FreyFollower
12-24-2017, 07:06 AM
Wishing all Borders a great celebration with family and friends, and joy in the true meaning of Christmas!

UndertheWire
12-24-2017, 12:46 PM
Wishing you all an enjoyable and peaceful time.

WalshFan88
12-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Merry Christmas!

Freypower
12-24-2017, 07:40 PM
Merry Chirstmas & Happy 2018 to all Borderers!

maryc2130
12-25-2017, 10:03 AM
Hope you all have a warm, happy and safe holiday season! Wishing Borderes all the best in 2018!

sodascouts
12-25-2017, 12:56 PM
Merry Christmas and happy holidays, Borderers!

groupie2686
12-25-2017, 02:37 PM
Happy holidays to all! Wishing you all a warm, happy day with your families.

Magnolia
12-25-2017, 11:19 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I hope we all have a wonderful 2018.

travlnman2
12-26-2017, 03:21 PM
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

12-27-2017, 12:18 PM
I'd like to wish all Borderers a belated Merry Christmas. I hope everyone is having an enjoyable holiday season and best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2018.

Glennsallnighter
12-27-2017, 06:42 PM
A bit late for me too, but I'd love to wish everyone a very Happy Christmastide and every good wish for a Happy and Peaceful New Year. Hope its a great one for us all.

FreyFollower
12-25-2018, 11:14 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
GOD BLESS US,
EVERY ONE!!

sodascouts
12-26-2018, 12:11 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
GOD BLESS US,
EVERY ONE!!

lol yes indeed! :grouphug:

12-26-2018, 12:29 PM
As usual, I'm a day late, but I hope all of our Borderers who observe had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.

X
XO
XOX
OXOX
OXOXO
XOXOXO
XOXOXOXO
OXOXOXOXO
XX
XX

Lisa
12-26-2018, 12:41 PM
Merry Christmas!

Glennsallnighter
12-26-2018, 01:53 PM
Merry Christmas to all our Borderers. Christmas Day was a bit hectic in my home because I was cooking the main dinner, and I had my Mum, Brother and sister coming. But I had great help from my hubby and daughter so all went well. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas too!

Brooke
12-26-2018, 03:37 PM
Thank you, Ga! I know how hectic it can be. I did all the cooking for our Christmas Eve dinner also. We had the traditional turkey with all the trimmings and it is quite a job, but so worth it once a year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We did and it was especially fun with our 4 year old and 2 month old grandsons. Little ones that still believe are such fun to watch! :heart: We had Christmas Eve dinner at our house. Then went to our son's house to see what Santa brought on Christmas morning. Then to the nursing home Christmas night, along with my sister and her husband and one of my brother's and his wife to celebrate with our Mom. Quite a busy time! My husband's family Christmas was a couple weeks ago. That was chaos with about 70 people in one normal house! :dizzy:

New Kid In Town
12-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Well, I am late but I was not home. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was very nice. Wishing everyone here on the Border a healthy and happy New Year.

Midnight_Flyer
12-28-2018, 08:31 PM
i hope everyone had a lovely christmas!

EaglesFan86
12-29-2018, 08:45 AM
I'm late as well here but I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

12-23-2019, 12:46 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

I know it's early, but I won't be able to get on the board to post until after Christmas.

I want to wish all my fellow Borderers a wonderful and joyous holiday season. Thank you all for visiting and contributing here. May your days be merry and bright!

X
XO
XOX
OXOX
OXOXO
XOXOXO
XOXOXOXO
OXOXOXOXO
XX
XX

lovemusic
12-23-2019, 01:03 PM
I would also like to wish my fellow Borderers, and The Eagles (past and present), a Happy Holiday season also! I, of course, will have Eagles tunes mixed in with the Christmas music playing in the background!

Brooke
12-23-2019, 03:27 PM
I probably won't make it here for a few days after today, too!

So, I hope everyone has a very

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Peace and love to all!

WalshFan88
12-23-2019, 06:21 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

I personally can't wait for 2019 to be over. Hands down one of the roughest years I've had.

Hopefully 2020 being a new decade and all will lead to better things for not only me but everyone here as well.

LuvTim
12-23-2019, 10:49 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!! Wishing you all the best in life for 2020! 💖

CAinOH
12-24-2019, 09:02 AM
Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday of happiness, health, and peace from southwest Ohio!

KingWalsh
12-24-2019, 09:31 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone! I wish I found The Border sooner than I did, but enjoyed my time and look forward to 2020! Hope everyone has a beautiful holiday! 🎅🎄🎀

FreyFollower
12-24-2019, 09:47 PM
Wishing everyone the Peace and Joy
that is Christmas!
Blessings to All!

sodascouts
12-25-2019, 12:16 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

NightMistBlue
12-25-2019, 10:29 AM
Merry Christmas everybody and best wishes for a rockin’ 2020!

groupie2686
12-25-2019, 03:50 PM
Happy holidays everyone!

Lisa
12-26-2019, 11:11 AM
Merry Christmas!

New Kid In Town
12-27-2019, 11:03 AM
I am late posting this but I was away and did not have access to a computer. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I want to wish everyone a happy, healthy New Year filled with good health and peace.

LuvTim
12-23-2020, 10:15 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes for your safety and happiness in 2021! 🎄

FreyFollower
12-24-2020, 04:34 AM
Thanks, LT!
Wishing everyone the blessings of Christmas:
Peace, Hope, Love, and"Exceeding Great Joy!"
🎄🎁😁

KingWalsh
12-24-2020, 03:19 PM
Merry Christmas Border Peeps!!

wishing everyone a great holiday, make it the best it can be, filled with joy! Peace to all....God bless everyone. 🌟✌💓

Lisa
12-24-2020, 07:41 PM
Merry Christmas Eve!

WalshFan88
12-25-2020, 01:14 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. Hoping everybody has a happy and healthy holiday.

Elle81
12-25-2020, 12:28 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

AlreadyGone95
12-25-2020, 02:16 PM
Merry Christmas Everybody! :grouphug:

UndertheWire
12-27-2020, 12:46 PM
I hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a better New Year.

Glennsallnighter
12-28-2020, 06:16 PM
Hope everybody had a lovely Christmas and that 2021 will be a far better year than 2020 was.

12-28-2020, 07:28 PM
This is late, but I also hope our fellow Borderers had a good Christmas.

And I'm sure we are all :pray: for a better 2021!!!

LuvTim
12-31-2020, 06:42 PM
Here to join in :pray: for a better 2021!

NightMistBlue
01-01-2021, 03:27 PM
Amen to that, Luvy! 🙏

groupie2686
01-01-2021, 10:16 PM
Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2021!

NightMistBlue
12-23-2021, 06:13 PM
I wish all my fellow Eagles fans a very Merry Christmas. Let’s all hope for better times in 2022.

LuvTim
12-24-2021, 10:29 PM
Merry Christmas to all! 🎄

NightMistBlue
12-25-2021, 11:41 AM
Hi Luvy! Hope all is well with you.

sodascouts
12-25-2021, 03:16 PM
Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a wonderful day!

FreyFollower
12-25-2021, 05:01 PM
A Very Merry Christmas to Everyone here at The Border!

May the true meaning of Christmas bring joy to your hearts!:angel::nod:

Elle81
12-25-2021, 05:14 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Lisa
12-25-2021, 11:19 PM
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

12-26-2021, 12:28 PM
I wasn't able to get on the board yesterday, but I hope all of my fellow Borderers had a wonderful and merry Christmas day.

FreyFollower
12-25-2022, 03:36 PM
https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/images/xmasbackbig.jpgMerry Christmas to You All!:heart:

WalshFan88
12-26-2022, 03:44 PM
​Merry Christmas everyone.

12-27-2022, 12:31 PM
I hope all of my fellow Borderers had a very Merry Christmas and may the coming new year be filled with love, good health, and happiness.

groupie2686
12-27-2022, 08:06 PM
Merry belated Christmas & happy early new year to all!

Lisa
12-29-2022, 11:21 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

12-23-2023, 12:49 PM
I may not be on the board much in the next few das, so I want to wish a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of my fellow Borderers.

FreyFollower
12-25-2023, 08:55 PM
Merry Christmas!!
"For unto you is born this day, a Savior"
Joy to All!!

Lisa
12-28-2023, 11:49 AM
Merry Christmas!