PDA

View Full Version : Earlybirds DVD

deb828
12-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Does anyone have this DVD? I looked for a thread, but nothing came up.
Thanks!

luna65
12-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Ah I didn't realize this was a gray-market release! I wonder if the overall quality is the same as what can be found on YouTube, and how many generations are between the original video and this rip.

deb828
12-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Found it on Amazon--just wondered.

The Thrill Is Never Gone
12-27-2013, 11:36 PM
I have the Earlybirds DVD. It is awesome. The 4 original Eagles at their best. I have to say this lineup was the best of the bunch. IMPO. I know that means nothing these days

sodascouts
12-28-2013, 02:03 AM
There are so many bootlegs being sold places like Amazon and the quality is completely unpredictable. The same show/interviews/whatever could be sold by three different people and be three different generations, or from three different sources, etc. I long for official releases of this material!

luna65
12-28-2013, 02:48 PM
Yeah it would be nice; I bet they probably could if they were willing to negotiate the licensing. But some of these grey-market releases are okay, I have more than a few for other bands and depending on whomever is doing it they try to get the best quality they can. The fair thing to do is to get it from a trading circle where it's all about the fandom love rather than trying to make a buck.

deb828
12-28-2013, 04:40 PM
I have the Earlybirds DVD. It is awesome. The 4 original Eagles at their best. I have to say this lineup was the best of the bunch. IMPO. I know that means nothing these days
Thank you. There was only one review, and the person did mention the quality was not the best. I, too, wish they would release some of this material officially!

luna65
12-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Now that I think of it, the parts actually included in the documentary were cleaned-up so I bet someone has all the footage in that condition now. Well we can dream, anyway.

Thirsty&Hot
12-28-2013, 09:29 PM
ohh I didn't know about this DVD...what is on it?

Thirsty&Hot
12-28-2013, 09:38 PM
I just looked it up! I want it!!!! I'm going to try to get it from a seller because the import listed is a little too pricey for me to not know what I'm really getting.

Thirsty&Hot
12-28-2013, 09:47 PM
hooray! I ordered it on ebay for $15 including shipping! and it's coming from Yorkshire, England!:yay::yay::yay:

I just have to wait a couple of weeks for it to get here probably, but it's okay I have other things to keep me occupied in the meantime :)

Witchy Woman
12-29-2013, 12:59 AM
hooray! I ordered it on ebay for $15 including shipping! and it's coming from Yorkshire, England!:yay::yay::yay:

I just have to wait a couple of weeks for it to get here probably, but it's okay I have other things to keep me occupied in the meantime :)

That's great, T&H !! I would recommend you check and make sure the DVD is region free, as we are region 1, and the UK is region 2. You may have already done this, but it something that's not commonly thought of when purchasing DVD's from a different country. I know from experience ;)

luna65
12-29-2013, 01:23 AM
At the very least, if you do end up with a Region Two disc, you can play it using the VLC player on your computer; it's free software and it will decode every region, I believe; I've been using it for years now.

Thirsty&Hot
12-29-2013, 05:43 AM
oh yes I did make sure before I ordered ..it is region free :) thanks guys!

thelastresort
12-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Just a quick question, is this just loads of clips sequenced together or does it follow some form of logical order? 132 mins and 29 clips makes it sound like the former.

Edit - actually that's 4.5 mins a clip. I'll buy it later, especially as it's a really complex era to get decent footage of.

Midnight Visitor
12-29-2013, 11:42 AM
T&H please give us a review once you receive it. I'm not used to paying for bootlegs so I want to know if it's worth it or not! Thanks!

deb828
12-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Ordered mine from a seller in PA--no region mentioned, so hope it is OK. Anxious to see it!

Thirsty&Hot
12-30-2013, 12:43 AM
Ordered mine from a seller in PA--no region mentioned, so hope it is OK. Anxious to see it!

I almost got that one, but found it cheaper on ebay where they did specify that it was region free.
I had sent that seller in PA a question about the region, but didn't wait for their response when I found the one on ebay.
some of the sellers on amazon did mention that the ones they were selling were region 2.
I would think they should all specify if it's not region free like the one originally advertised.
got my fingers crossed for you!

Thirsty&Hot
12-30-2013, 12:46 AM
T&H please give us a review once you receive it. I'm not used to paying for bootlegs so I want to know if it's worth it or not! Thanks!

sure thing!
I never usually buy bootlegs either, but between the few reviews I have heard, it's not super great quality, but nice to have the collection on one disc to watch on your tv. and the 15 bucks I paid isn't really that much.
there was no way I was paying the $47 and change amazon was asking for.

thelastresort
12-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Ordered mine yesterday from Amazon (just over £10, AKA $16.55) - got the confirmation of dispatch email today and it should be here by Saturday :D

deb828
12-30-2013, 07:17 PM
I almost got that one, but found it cheaper on ebay where they did specify that it was region free.
I had sent that seller in PA a question about the region, but didn't wait for their response when I found the one on ebay.
some of the sellers on amazon did mention that the ones they were selling were region 2.
I would think they should all specify if it's not region free like the one originally advertised.
got my fingers crossed for you!Thanks! That is sweet of you!

I am crossing my fingers myself, as I e-mailed the seller before it shipped, and they replied that they cannot say what region it will be exactly. So I cancelled it, thinking I would order from eBay, as you did, but it has now shipped anyway. You were smart to order the one you did!

Ive always been a dreamer
12-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Well it's very cool that so many of you were inspired to order this. Enjoy!

Elizasong
12-31-2013, 06:55 PM
Sounds tempting but if it's a bootleg I can't get it.

thelastresort
01-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Mine came this morning. It basically comprises the 1973 BBC gig, the 1974 Krishner one (including Linda and Jackson's songs), followed by (I think) a 1973 Netherlands gig. Rarer songs included are CKOF, Good Day in Hell, Ol' 55 and Outlaw Man. Best £10 I've spent in a long, long time.

UndertheWire
01-04-2014, 02:02 PM
I think the "Hotel California" one from the same source is a 1995 show in New Zealand - the one with all the rain.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Eagles-Hotel-California-DVD/dp/B00188KBK2/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1388858642&sr=8-10&keywords=hotel+california

Is the one from The Netherlands show this one?

The Eagles - 1973-03-10 - Voorburg, The Netherland...

01 - Acapella Intro (from the folk song Come All Ye Fair And Tender Ladies) (0:48)
02 - Take It Easy (4:06)
03 - Tequila Sunrise (3:58)
04 - Saturday Night (4:25)
05 - Peaceful Easy Feeling (4:39)
06 - How Long (4:28)
07 - A Certain Kind Of Fool (4:13)
08 - Outlaw Man (5:01)
09 - Out Of Control (3:41)
10 - Witchy Woman (5:40)
11 - Keep On Tryin' (5:39)
12 - Early Bird (5:20)

thelastresort
01-04-2014, 06:28 PM
That looks like it UTW, however there's no Out of Control, Keep on Tryin' or Earlybird included.

I'll probably buy that Hotel Cali one in due course. I'm not advocating bootlegging (well, I sort of am by buying them!), but I genuinely think the band have missed out on something here by not releasing them officially. I would have thought with Glenn and Don H. being as money-orientated as they allegedly are, they'd have been well up for it.

thelastresort
01-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Also interesting that both the DVD, DVD case and UTW's source above refer to the Take It Easy intro as CAYFATL. It's not, it's Silver Dagger. Come All Ye Faithful and Tender Ladies is something else altogether.

sodascouts
01-04-2014, 11:37 PM
So many mislabeled bootlegs out there... argh!!

Roxy's Eyes
01-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Whilst looking for Earlybirds DVD on Amazon I spotted Eagles ‘Live New York 1994’ CD, released 27th Jan 2014.

Does anyone know, is this official or ‘grey’ market. I couldn't find anything on the Eagles Band website.

sodascouts
01-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Unofficial aka bootleg. They've released no concert albums except for the 1980 Live album, HFO, and the millennium show found on the Selected Works box set.

thelastresort
01-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Unofficial aka bootleg. They've released no concert albums except for 1980 Live album

That was a studio album surely? ;)

*hides*

thelastresort
01-05-2014, 08:10 PM
I will also say I have been playing this basically non-stop for 3 days. I loooooooooove the Krishner Show (Linda looks very fetching :smitten:), it's so great to see them performing the songs consigned to history once they hit the big time (Ol' 55, Twenty-One and Good Day in Hell) and see footage of the both Felder and Leadon together, never realised they were a decent contrast. Also great to have some Jackson / Linda songs in there too. There's something really special about the Eagles until OTB, they had a certain rawness and eagerness that I think left them as time progressed. (Not to take anything away from HC / LROOE eras though.)

sodascouts
01-06-2014, 12:48 AM
That was a studio album surely? ;)

*hides*

You're terrible! lol

thelastresort
01-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Just realised it helps if I'm going to make snide remarks about overdubbing if I get the right album... Amended to say the 1980 gig :oops:

Thirsty&Hot
01-07-2014, 08:56 PM
my Eagles Earlybird DVD arrived today!
Live USA 1974 and Live in Europe 1973
29 tracks
3 featuring Linda
2 featuring Jackson

I am only on track 7 which is part of the 1973 BBC Eagles show which I've seen before...and LOVE :smitten: this is actually a favorite of mine! I've been wanting to own it...have only streamed it..so i'm excited :yay:

I will let you know what I think of everything when I'm done...may not finish it all tonight.

I have to say that for a bootleg, the case and disc are pretty professional looking.
not official looking, but professional! then again...i'm not sure i've owned many bootlegs before to compare..except on vhs back in the day..which were very leggy boots haha

and it's region free which is nice as well!

the opening and menu is not super professional or fancy, but it is animated with video clips introducing the guys...and I've seen worse on B movie dvds I've rented.

If the Eagles had released this I would've bought it from them
and if they release something like this in the future I'll buy that too!

I will take some pictures of it.

Thirsty&Hot
01-07-2014, 10:14 PM
ok so I'm still watching haha...hard to stop!

but I noticed there was another track that wasn't marked as featuring them, but featured BOTH Linda AND Jackson.

Thirsty&Hot
01-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Glenn looks especially sexy in a rendition of Tequila Sunrise (track 23)...the faces he makes..his blue eyes...his smile...the 'stache...the way he flips his hair back

note: i think it's Holland 1973...I've tried watching this online and it always buffers and lags and I can never get through it...so it's nice to see the full concert without interruption :) in all it's glory

Midnight Visitor
01-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Fun, fun! This is much more interesting then sports commentary. Thanks for sharing! I love the '73 BBC show. I have a great version of that on DVD but I don't think I've ever seen the Holland show.

Ive always been a dreamer
01-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Yep - Sounds like you're enjoying yourself, T&H. Have at it!!! :thumbsup:

deb828
01-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Glad you got yours T&H!! Have had some difficulty finding region-free (long story), but just ordered one from the UK--hope it works out as well as yours did!! Love the reports!

Thirsty&Hot
01-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Thanks! That is sweet of you!

I am crossing my fingers myself, as I e-mailed the seller before it shipped, and they replied that they cannot say what region it will be exactly. So I cancelled it, thinking I would order from eBay, as you did, but it has now shipped anyway. You were smart to order the one you did!

just noticed this!
darn that sucks!

I hope you have better luck with your new order!

Thirsty&Hot
01-08-2014, 11:19 PM
it certainly was great! can't wait til i have some time to watch it again and take some photos :)

Thirsty&Hot
01-08-2014, 11:21 PM
oh and the running time is a glorious 2 hours and 12 minutes!

GlennLover
01-09-2014, 01:29 PM
I've been looking at the set list & trying to figure out if there is anything on it that I don't have. There is the odd song that I am not sure I have. T&H, maybe after you post some screen shots i'll be able to tell. I may have to go through all my DVDs to see if I can fid all the songs. What a chore! ;-)

deb828
01-09-2014, 07:16 PM
just noticed this!
darn that sucks!

I hope you have better luck with your new order!
Thank you!! Now that I have seen your reports, can't wait!

thelastresort
01-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Regarding the Hotel California DVD mentioned upthread, does anyone own it and are they able to say whether it's the complete concert or not? Amazon says 140 mins which implies yes, but the description says only 100 mins and misses out songs like PMAIAR and Ordinary Average Guy from the setlist.

UndertheWire
01-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Regarding the Hotel California DVD mentioned upthread, does anyone own it and are they able to say whether it's the complete concert or not? Amazon says 140 mins which implies yes, but the description says only 100 mins and misses out songs like PMAIAR and Ordinary Average Guy from the setlist.
I have it but haven't listened to it, yet. According to the back, it runs for 1:40:52 and has 19 songs but not PMAIAR or OAG. The setlist is the same as given on Amazon.

GlennLover
01-10-2014, 03:49 PM

I have two copies of that concert, which is excellent I might add. Of course both are bootlegs. The first one was a copy sent to me by a friend. The other is one that my husband got for me at Walmart. That one is titled "Take It Easy". Both have PMAIAR & a really fun version of OAG. Pretty good quality for a bootleg considering that they were performing outdoors during a thunderstorm. This concert is one of my favourites.

ETA: I forgot to mention that the running time is listed as 145 min.

thelastresort
01-10-2014, 05:10 PM
Cheers, so it's the Take It Easy DVD and not the Hotel California DVD if you want the full concert?

GlennLover
01-10-2014, 05:34 PM
That must be it. As Soda said, there are so many copies of these bootlegs out there and there are variations between them. All the more reason the guys should put out official versions. :pray:

Thirsty&Hot
01-10-2014, 09:46 PM
I've been looking at the set list & trying to figure out if there is anything on it that I don't have. There is the odd song that I am not sure I have. T&H, maybe after you post some screen shots i'll be able to tell. I may have to go through all my DVDs to see if I can fid all the songs. What a chore! ;-)

yes I wanna do this soon! maybe some tonight if I get a second wind. if not, hopefully sunday or monday.

Thirsty&Hot
01-10-2014, 09:49 PM
That must be it. As Soda said, there are so many copies of these bootlegs out there and there are variations between them. All the more reason the guys should put out official versions. :pray:

I agree! and although these versions don't really look too bad, you know they would remaster them for release like the '77 HotE bonus concert disc.

thelastresort
01-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Have a new favourite Eagles moment. During the BBC show Glenn Frey introduces CKOF and it is so akin to how Joe Walsh would have done it. It might be nerves or he may have been a bit wasted / high but he says: '[the song is about] how he became an outlaw, or a guitar player, or whatever... So that's what this song's about' Love it :lol:

UndertheWire
01-13-2014, 08:23 AM
I have an audio bootleg of a concert from late 1973, and Glenn rambles on between songs. Everything from getting laid in the back of a car to constipation. I wish I could make out more.

Thirsty&Hot
01-13-2014, 01:25 PM
Have a new favourite Eagles moment. During the BBC show Glenn Frey introduces CKOF and it is so akin to how Joe Walsh would have done it. It might be nerves or he may have been a bit wasted / high but he says: '[the song is about] how he became an outlaw, or a guitar player, or whatever... So that's what this song's about' Love it :lol:

oh yeah I always thought that was cute too!

Freypower
01-13-2014, 05:24 PM

I don't see it that way at all. He's very focused in that part. It also doesn't remind me of Joe.:eyebrow: I find it hard to believe he would have been 'on' anything when he was recording a TV show. The only part that does make me uneasy in this regard is the exchange with Bernie before Witchy Woman about Zelda Fitzgerald; 'she was weird, man' & then when he says 'Halloween ain't the summer'.

Suze
01-13-2014, 07:26 PM

Pretty much the same when introducing CKOF on a show from Holland. Glenn talking about ' guy seeing a guitar in a window or a girl in a window', then looking at Randy and getting a fit of the giggles. The stage then goes dark whilst Randy is gearing himself up to sing the song and you hear Glenn's muffled giggles again, someone saying something like 'are you ready' and Randy replying 'oh it's coming'. Great to hear that banter/friendship.
Also ....I was at the BBC recorded concert. Seems like a lifetime ago.

sodascouts
01-13-2014, 08:08 PM
I love the cute moments like that. I'd much rather hear spontaneous rambling than the same old, same old.

Suze, I can only imagine how thrilling it must have been to see the BBC show firsthand!

thelastresort
01-13-2014, 08:19 PM
I don't see it that way at all. He's very focused in that part. It also doesn't remind me of Joe.:eyebrow: I find it hard to believe he would have been 'on' anything when he was recording a TV show. The only part that does make me uneasy in this regard is the exchange with Bernie before Witchy Woman about Zelda Fitzgerald; 'she was weird, man' & then when he says 'Halloween ain't the summer'.

I wasn't saying it was like Joe per se, it was more the way he kind of mumbled it and seemed to give up slightly in the end. Neither did I say he was 'on' anything either, again he just gave a little bit of an impression; especially when he said the weird line. Might have all been for show though, I don't know. My apologies if the analogies offended you.

Thirsty&Hot
01-13-2014, 11:16 PM
Also ....I was at the BBC recorded concert. Seems like a lifetime ago.

wow! amazing! how did you get to go to something like that? was it on sale like a regular concert?

thelastresort
01-14-2014, 08:41 AM
Might as well ask, was there more to that concert than was broadcast? Out of Control was done too, but it might have been a warm up.

Suze
01-14-2014, 01:57 PM
wow! amazing! how did you get to go to something like that? was it on sale like a regular concert?

My friend's Dad worked at the BBC and there were always things being recorded that you could get tickets for. The TV Centre had a large number of studios for different recordings and the Eagles were in one of those that was like a small theatre. I was 17 at the time and it was a long time ago! but I think the band was over in the UK promoting Desperado. I am pretty certain they also did a couple of regular concerts in London. The BBC recording session was for broadcasting on the tv so was not a regular concert.
I don't think there being much more to the recording than what was broadcast but I just can't remember. I DO recall how gorgeous Glenn's and Randy's hair was and them all sitting on stools at the start. Goodness I just want to go back to the 70's again and see again all those gigs again. Great, great times.

Thirsty&Hot
01-14-2014, 08:10 PM
My friend's Dad worked at the BBC and there were always things being recorded that you could get tickets for. The TV Centre had a large number of studios for different recordings and the Eagles were in one of those that was like a small theatre. I was 17 at the time and it was a long time ago! but I think the band was over in the UK promoting Desperado. I am pretty certain they also did a couple of regular concerts in London. The BBC recording session was for broadcasting on the tv so was not a regular concert.
I don't think there being much more to the recording than what was broadcast but I just can't remember. I DO recall how gorgeous Glenn's and Randy's hair was and them all sitting on stools at the start. Goodness I just want to go back to the 70's again and see again all those gigs again. Great, great times.

thanks for sharing!!
wish I could time travel back to the 70s and see all those gigs for the first time!

Thirsty&Hot
01-14-2014, 11:46 PM
ok so as promised I have taken some photos! and VIDEO!

the pics are to come..but here are some video clips..of the moments the still shots did no justice hehe

turn your brightness and your volume up....for some reason, the volume wasn't picked up as loud as it was playing. though...even if you can't hear it...as long as you can see it :smitten:

the first clip you can see on my instagram:
http://instagram.com/p/jK64kEqdCo/

if these don't show up as playable video here, just click them and you can watch the short clips on my photobucket.
they are about 20 seconds each.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/th_38F51E0A-345B-4A56-88FB-B34FDF13C64D_zpsuvrfy3yh.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/38F51E0A-345B-4A56-88FB-B34FDF13C64D_zpsuvrfy3yh.mp4)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/th_6B000820-4361-4581-B998-E09A8F3BB20A_zpsb7apfskm.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/6B000820-4361-4581-B998-E09A8F3BB20A_zpsb7apfskm.mp4)

ok you do need to hear this one!

I love way Glenn's voice squeaks when he says "I've gotta know..."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/th_D79343C9-2B3B-4AE4-A8EF-65E54E92AAC7_zps3eolpifk.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/D79343C9-2B3B-4AE4-A8EF-65E54E92AAC7_zps3eolpifk.mp4)

deb828
01-15-2014, 10:12 AM
Thanks for these T&H! Mine finally came, and it plays!! Can't wait to watch.

Thirsty&Hot
01-15-2014, 10:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/25D30282-F768-40CC-9F2D-64EB9E24058F_zpsxduawihf.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/25D30282-F768-40CC-9F2D-64EB9E24058F_zpsxduawihf.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/D0F43ADC-0153-4BBF-9DB2-26916A208D23_zpsdz2daf0w.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/D0F43ADC-0153-4BBF-9DB2-26916A208D23_zpsdz2daf0w.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/4FFD3334-599D-4530-86D2-6BB1FFC63CE9_zpsy8swtwdz.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/4FFD3334-599D-4530-86D2-6BB1FFC63CE9_zpsy8swtwdz.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/ABCC6218-5E28-44B8-9596-0C72178E42B6_zpsmzbbaqlh.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/ABCC6218-5E28-44B8-9596-0C72178E42B6_zpsmzbbaqlh.jpg.html)

Thirsty&Hot
01-15-2014, 10:57 PM
don't mind the state of some of these tv photos...I cropped them but when I uploaded them to photobucket, somehow they went back to the original state.
also, it's hard to take nice pictures of images that are kinda fuzzy to begin with.
it actually looks better in motion and in person...it's not remastered which would obviously be better, but it's not too shabby..I'll take it!

the sound is actually really good! my tv volume was just low in those videos I guess.

I thought this was funny...only during James Dean, they all wore sunglasses
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/D5B6B47B-E224-46FE-BFE3-0325E48BC484_zpsz50khtwn.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/D5B6B47B-E224-46FE-BFE3-0325E48BC484_zpsz50khtwn.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/CEE6C756-DD25-4EC8-8D16-DC7B3AB92724_zpscwgzk2gc.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/CEE6C756-DD25-4EC8-8D16-DC7B3AB92724_zpscwgzk2gc.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/86415CB6-314D-48E8-B8BA-B415C4491FD5_zpsvuwymzwr.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/86415CB6-314D-48E8-B8BA-B415C4491FD5_zpsvuwymzwr.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/F6B3ED9C-8444-4897-9B10-11DB521C32AF_zpsso9akmuy.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/F6B3ED9C-8444-4897-9B10-11DB521C32AF_zpsso9akmuy.jpg.html)

Thirsty&Hot
01-15-2014, 10:58 PM
Thanks for these T&H! Mine finally came, and it plays!! Can't wait to watch.

hooray!!! :yay:

Thirsty&Hot
01-15-2014, 11:02 PM
I'll post more photos another day.
I didn't take too many..and a lot of Glenn hehe..especially during Tequila Sunrise :smitten:

aw hell here are a few:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/4A14BFA5-EF03-43AB-A5E9-4A4FD5BD5342_zpst8vqyhky.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/4A14BFA5-EF03-43AB-A5E9-4A4FD5BD5342_zpst8vqyhky.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/603C67DC-0EE4-496C-BC80-5E219D945374_zpsjuipsveb.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/603C67DC-0EE4-496C-BC80-5E219D945374_zpsjuipsveb.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/48E1ABE7-BF9A-4A65-BA79-5DB8941B931B_zps5kxi9xsc.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/48E1ABE7-BF9A-4A65-BA79-5DB8941B931B_zps5kxi9xsc.jpg.html)

Brooke
01-16-2014, 10:29 AM
Very nice, T&H! You're on a roll with all of these! Thanks again!

I need to look at what I have to see if I need to order this. I know I have the BBC stuff and Christchurch, but don't know about some of this other stuff! It would be nice to have it all on one dvd.

shunlvswx
01-16-2014, 02:53 PM
Now that explains why Glenn would had sunglasses on top of his head. Its for James Dean.

thelastresort
01-16-2014, 03:34 PM
Except Bernie of course, never seen him in sunglasses. Have to be honest and say Don F's cap and sunglasses combo doesn't work. I think they also wore sunglasses for the Cali Jam version of James Dean (though I think they wore them for all four songs then... minus Bernie :razz:)

Thirsty&Hot
01-16-2014, 05:35 PM
Except Bernie of course, never seen him in sunglasses. Have to be honest and say Don F's cap and sunglasses combo doesn't work. I think they also wore sunglasses for the Cali Jam version of James Dean (though I think they wore them for all four songs then... minus Bernie :razz:)

yeah and I figured that was cos they were outside and it was sunny haha

deb828
01-16-2014, 08:24 PM
hooray!!! :yay:
Thanks!! I watched it and really liked it. Very glad Jackson and Linda were on it too. Love these pics of Glenn. That was his best look imo. :smokin:

Grey Sadler
01-16-2014, 10:13 PM
Question: for the intro to TIE, do they really do "...Fair & Tender Ladies" or is it really "Silver Dagger"? :shrug:

thelastresort
01-16-2014, 11:08 PM
Question: for the intro to TIE, do they really do "...Fair & Tender Ladies" or is it really "Silver Dagger"? :shrug:

Like I said ages ago, it's Silver Dagger. CAYFATL is something else altogether, though tbf they sound slightly the same, especially if a capela.

Thirsty&Hot
01-17-2014, 02:22 PM

yes...TLR did mention this...
it is Silver Dagger, which is why I was confused too at first. I hadn't heard that TIE opening referred to by title before this Earlybird DVD... and the DVD misnames it

sodascouts
01-20-2014, 08:54 PM
Love the stills, T&H, but I can't download the video off Instagram. Is there a way to link to it? Great job!

Thirsty&Hot
01-21-2014, 12:14 AM
I was able to get it off my phone and upload it to photobucket :)
(I thought if I filmed it with Instagram, it was only there)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/th_0C6FE6A7-F0B0-4326-B0EF-7BB03276C800_zpshtdb9o2k.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/0C6FE6A7-F0B0-4326-B0EF-7BB03276C800_zpshtdb9o2k.mp4)

still can't post it as a video here..but it will link to photobucket...

sodascouts
01-21-2014, 12:49 AM
Awesome!

Brooke
01-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Love it, T&H! :thumbsup: :smitten: