PDA

View Full Version : Eagles in Melbourne, AUS at Rod Laver Arena - 22 Feb. 2015

sodascouts
05-21-2014, 04:04 PM
Tickets from Ticketek.com.au (http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=EAGLESLI15) | Ph: 132 849

ON-SALE INFO
Frontier Members pre-sale for Rod Laver Arena from
Wednesday 4 June (2pm VIC time/2pm AEST)
to Thursday 5 June (2pm VIC time/2pm AEST)
(or earlier if pre-sale allocation exhausted)

General public on sale from 10am VIC time, Tuesday 10 June

Ticket limit Quantity Pre-sale
2 (Front Row)
4 (VIP + All Other Tickets)

General public on-sale
2 (Front Row)
4 (VIP)
10 (All Other Tickets)
(Ticket limit is per purchaser, per show)

EaglesKiwi
06-06-2014, 02:10 AM
Well we are going to this one! :partytime: Just hubby and I this time. :nahnah:

I was online before 3pm ready to go... But struggled getting anything decent. Had to just keep hitting the search button as people dropped tickets into and out of their carts. After rejecting the nosebleeds I finally managed to score the lower-raised section, on Joe's side, front of that section. I did get a message that view could be restricted, but looking at the floor plan we should be okay... Fingers crossed! I couldn't let the tickets go as I was worried we would miss out completely.

I wonder if they will add a show, it was a surprise to only see the one date for Rod Laver.

Glennsallnighter
06-06-2014, 04:31 AM
Well done EK, I hope you like the seats and also that the Eagles decide to out up another show.

Brooke
06-06-2014, 10:19 AM
Way to hang in there for tickets EK! That sounds like the luck I usually have! Hope you like them and enjoy the show!

Freypower
06-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Well we are going to this one! :partytime: Just hubby and I this time. :nahnah:

I was online before 3pm ready to go... But struggled getting anything decent. Had to just keep hitting the search button as people dropped tickets into and out of their carts. After rejecting the nosebleeds I finally managed to score the lower-raised section, on Joe's side, front of that section. I did get a message that view could be restricted, but looking at the floor plan we should be okay... Fingers crossed! I couldn't let the tickets go as I was worried we would miss out completely.

I wonder if they will add a show, it was a surprise to only see the one date for Rod Laver.

I'm glad you are coming over here, although it would have been nice to have met you in Sydney.

I am somewhat surprised that more shows haven't been added yet as well. Also, this is the second tour in a row where they have bypassed Adelaide, and yet Glenn went there last year.

sodascouts
06-06-2014, 08:22 PM
Congrats on your tickets, EK!

EaglesKiwi
01-04-2015, 03:07 AM
Wow, I can now say that I will be seeing the boys NEXT MONTH!!!

It's starting to feel real now. :partytime:

VAisForEagleLovers
01-04-2015, 03:28 AM
Yay for you, EK!!! I sure wish I was going!

Freypower
01-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Not until March for me. It makes you realise. It was the same with the Stones, who arrived in October but my show wasn't until November.

Houston Baby
01-04-2015, 10:27 PM
:partytime: It won't be long now!
I am so jealous but happy for y'all (if that makes any sense) :hilarious:

sodascouts
01-05-2015, 01:05 AM
Relish the anticipation, folks!

Ive always been a dreamer
01-06-2015, 10:01 PM
Ah yes - it's getting pretty close. BTW - Good to hear from you, EK - we've missed ya! :thumbsup:

EaglesKiwi
02-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Here in Melbourne, counting down!
Yippee!

VAisForEagleLovers
02-21-2015, 05:34 PM
I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to hear what you have to say!!

Brooke
02-21-2015, 06:08 PM
Have fun EK! Can't wait to hear all about it! :partytime:

Ive always been a dreamer
02-21-2015, 07:29 PM
Awesome, EK. You go girl - have a blast and can't wait to hear your thoughts! :thumbsup:

Glennsallnighter
02-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Have a blast EK! And blow Glenn :heart: a x from his biggest Irish fan! (Runs and hides from Desperada)