PDA

View Full Version : Eagles at Glasgow Hydro - Jun 2, 2014

VAisForEagleLovers
06-01-2014, 11:40 AM
We don't have an anticipation thread for this one, and we should, for historical purposes. We've been remiss in documenting them all!

sodascouts
06-01-2014, 03:16 PM
I thought we had them all down - don't know how we missed it. Was it announced later?

VAisForEagleLovers
06-01-2014, 03:23 PM
It must have been. When I did the threads for this series, I went off their website, I think.

thelastresort
06-01-2014, 03:30 PM
I think at first literally one two shows for London, and each one for Glasgow, Manchester and Brum were announced. Don't even think Leeds or Liverpool were in the original batch. Certainly a lot of dates were added a week or so after the first bunch.

Lainey
06-02-2014, 06:51 AM
Dilemma. I went to the concert on Saturday with my pals and had a blast. Could get ticket for tonight but would have to go alone and pay £140. What to do, keep the perfect memory or grab the chance to see joe again for what might be in last in Scotland... So conflicted !

Desperada
06-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Dilemma. I went to the concert on Saturday with my pals and had a blast. Could get ticket for tonight but would have to go alone and pay £140. What to do, keep the perfect memory or grab the chance to see joe again for what might be in last in Scotland... So conflicted !

Lainey, I would go! The show is superb!:partytime:
And Eagles fans are friendly!

Lainey
06-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Lainey, I would go! The show is superb!:partytime:
And Eagles fans are friendly!

Decent last seats are for pairs only, only single one on the right is 20 rows back. If it had been closer to the front, or Joe solo I would have gone but it's a lot of cash for an extra treat.

Sure he must do a solo tour soon, fingers crossed.