PDA

View Full Version : Eagles playlist on new Amazon PrimeMusic

VAisForEagleLovers
06-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Amazon launched a new streaming music service for its Prime customers. It has hundreds of playlists already programmed in, in a wide range of genres. The have Eagle Top Songs as one of their lists.

Here's the full list (http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=dmm_gw_ltrplaylist?ie=UTF8&node=9472590011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=gateway-center-column&pf_rd_r=0DP622MAWKZ3DS1SMDG6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1826202162&pf_rd_i=507846)...

Brooke
06-13-2014, 09:26 AM
That's pretty cool, but I'm sure I won't join. Good ideas for playlists though! :thumbsup:

sodascouts
06-13-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm already a member of Amazon Prime - is this why they jacked up my yearly fee?

It's cool but since I already own their entire catalog, it's not that much of a boon for me. Heck, I have at least two copies of every album (vinyl and CD), three copies of Hotel California (vinyl, CD, DVD-A), and four copies of Long Road Out of Eden (vinyl, regular CD version, "deluxe" CD version, and the commercial MP3 downloads). All of them are ripped to my iPod, which I take with me everywhere. I won't be using this service much!

VAisForEagleLovers
06-13-2014, 01:03 PM
I'm already a member of Amazon Prime - is this why they jacked up my yearly fee?

That's the rumor!

There's a lot of other cool playlists out there, they even have music you should listen to while reading. I'm not a member and am not really thinking of becoming one, but I thought the selection pretty good for a first run. They are still signing additional artists.

WalshFan88
06-13-2014, 02:20 PM
I use Amazon Prime mostly for it's shipping perks.

I have Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO GO, and DISH Network for movies/TV, and I have Spotify, iTunes Radio, and Pandora for music (other than physical media)... I really find Amazon's library of video and music to be paling in comparison to the above mentioned services. I mean I really think they could offer more than they do. I'm a Spotify diehard.....so I'm used to good quality for music (for being online anyway) and a good selection.

That said, it's worth it for shipping alone as I buy a LOT of stuff from Amazon and I'm an inpatient guy when it comes to waiting for things to come in the mail!!!! That said I'm going to give it a good try.