PDA

View Full Version : TD Garden, Boston, MA - 9/15/2014

VAisForEagleLovers
09-15-2014, 10:11 PM
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/HOTE/boston/1_zps79e33f3e.jpg

MaryCalifornia
09-15-2014, 11:29 PM
Looks like somebody on the aisle said, "Screw it, I'm standing up AND taking this picture!!" Thanks, VA.

The way Timothy is posed, he looks like little baby Timothy from Poco days.

VAisForEagleLovers
09-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Looks like somebody on the aisle said, "Screw it, I'm standing up AND taking this picture!!" Thanks, VA.

The way Timothy is posed, he looks like little baby Timothy from Poco days.

It was posted by the venue, so it was probably a professional with a long range lens back in the mixing area.

VAisForEagleLovers
09-16-2014, 07:35 AM
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/HOTE/boston/2_zpsf50c2b11.jpg

UndertheWire
09-16-2014, 09:44 AM
Boston Herald review: http://bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/guestlisted/2014/09/last_best_show_the_eagles_at_the_garden

This photographer has posted one photo so far but surely there will be more:
http://instagram.com/p/tAefZZyzKI/?modal=true

GlennLover
09-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Fantastic show! They kept the new relaxed security rules. Just announcements over the page system while there was a notice on the screen. Nothing from the guys except when Glenn thanked everyone for remaining seated for the slower songs & then said "That time is over!" The crowd mostly remained seated but certainly cheered appreciatively.

They were all ingreat voice!!!

Btw, if anyone was wondering about Rocky Mountain Way after reading the review, they didn't play it. Seems that there must have been a curfew, which Glenn jokingly referred to a couple of times.

sodascouts
09-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the comments, GL. Too bad about RMW!

Brooke
09-17-2014, 10:12 AM
GL, glad you had a good time!

Zanny Kingston
09-17-2014, 07:57 PM
Ok so its been rather busy the past couple of days with the back to back shows in Boston, so I have finally time to post a few thoughts.
The VIP experience was rather odd at this show as the dinner was actually held behind the stage in this bar area of the arena where it looked like you could eat and drink at your seat as there was this sort of table top area in front of your seat, . It appeared that there was some construction going on both inside and outside of the TD garden so that may have explained why we did not have our reception in the club or another function room at TD garden.
I won a party plane T shirt at the dinner, so my husband and I are now even as he won a shirt last time we did VIP.
I met Flojo and her husband at the VIP dinner and they were great fun. More on that as I will post on the citicenter show also.
This show was good, I thought Glenn was really in great form and seemed to be in a good mood. The security was pretty mellow and the security guard that sat us was really nice about the no phone policy etc. We were like - we know, we have done this before!
Glenn did mention that they had to be done by 10:59 or it would cost them "14 million dollars" he was very tongue in cheek about it , but they obviously did have some sort of curfew as they did cut RMW from the set and finished at like 11:04. It was the usual set, but the crowd felt a bit subdued overall, and as always, I thought the time flew by- before I knew it - Desperado was being sung by Don, who looked awesome with just a bit of stubble, and his haircolor appears more natural as well. Don did give a plug for Walden.org and the crowd erupted. Overall though, a great show as always they never disappoint-- I keep wondering if this will be the last time they are touring around this area and I hate to think about that! Up Next
Citicenter show!

Brooke
09-18-2014, 09:22 AM
Sounds like another great show, Zanny! Thanks for your comments!

tjo
01-27-2015, 11:16 PM
I just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the 2014 show in Boston. I am a little late to the party as an Eagles fan. The music was always there but for whatever reason I was not a passionate fan. The documentary changed that. It was done very well and I learned and was inspired. It was just by chance that I went to the show in Boston. I had a conversation with a co worker and out of the blue I decided to see if the Eagles were touring. That was a Thursday and the show was scheduled for the next Monday in Boston. Talk about luck. I found tickets and bought them the day of the show. Great, great show. I truly enjoyed the acoustic start and the historical path the show took. Better late than never I guess.

GlennLover
01-28-2015, 12:04 AM
I just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the 2014 show in Boston. I am a little late to the party as an Eagles fan. The music was always there but for whatever reason I was not a passionate fan. The documentary changed that. It was done very well and I learned and was inspired. It was just by chance that I went to the show in Boston. I had a conversation with a co worker and out of the blue I decided to see if the Eagles were touring. That was a Thursday and the show was scheduled for the next Monday in Boston. Talk about luck. I found tickets and bought them the day of the show. Great, great show. I truly enjoyed the acoustic start and the historical path the show took. Better late than never I guess.

Glad you enjoyed the show so much, tjo. I was at the show too, as was Dreamer & I certainly enjoyed it! Thanks for posting. Brings back great memories!

sodascouts
01-28-2015, 12:35 AM
Welcome! We actually have a whole thread for the Boston concert in this forum here: https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5383 - check it out!

VAisForEagleLovers
01-28-2015, 08:48 AM
Welcome, TJO!!

Brooke
01-28-2015, 10:23 AM
Welcome tjo!

How lucky that you got to go to that show! :cool:

Ive always been a dreamer
02-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Welcome from me too, tjo. As GL mentioned, I was also at the Boston show and loved it as well. That wouldn't shock any of those that know me though cause I love all the Eagles shows I've seen! :thumbsup: