PDA

View Full Version : Joe at Paramount, Huntington, NY, Dec. 1, 2014

VAisForEagleLovers
11-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Finally!! A new show to add to this forum! Joe just announced via Facebook that he'll be doing a one night only show in Huntington, NY. Tickets on sale Saturday, Nov. 15, at 10am.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-walsh-huntington-new-york-12-01-2014/event/00004D6DC1984C1F?artistid=736416&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

ETA: Special thanks to HenleyHoney for the heads up on this!

Glennsallnighter
11-13-2014, 06:03 PM
I'd love to see a Joe show but this aint gonna happen sadly!

Topkat
11-14-2014, 11:34 AM
There are Pre sale tickets on sale today...Does anyone know the code??? Please PM me if you do. I have no idea what card is offering Pre sale, but Im pretty sure I have it...LOL Please let me know, want to see this show.
Many thanks guys:thumbsup:

VAisForEagleLovers
11-14-2014, 12:05 PM
There are Pre sale tickets on sale today...Does anyone know the code??? Please PM me if you do. I have no idea what card is offering Pre sale, but Im pretty sure I have it...LOL Please let me know, want to see this show.
Many thanks guys:thumbsup:

It's a venue presale, so my impression was that you have to be a member of the Center to get the presale code.

Topkat
11-14-2014, 02:43 PM
Thanks VA, I tried the Amex code & it didn't work.

MaryCalifornia
11-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Good luck, TK, it should be great - only two weeks away??!!

sodascouts
11-15-2014, 02:39 PM
Oh man, wish I could go! Have fun, lucky ducks that can make it!

Keith
11-15-2014, 08:00 PM
Many thanks to The Border members who let me know about this show. TM does not do a good job with their alert system. I managed to get one of the reserved seats in the front row of section 205. I have no desire to fight the crowd on the General Admission floor. However, the entire front row of the balcony was marked obstructed view. Despite an internet search, I can't discover why. Do any of you folks know? I don't want to travel from SC just to be disappointed. Thanks in advance for any info.

Ive always been a dreamer
11-15-2014, 08:14 PM
Sorry, but I can't help you out, Keith. But, I hope you, Topkat, and any others going to this have a great time. Hope you'll all come back here and tell us all about it. I'd also love to go, but right now, it's just not possible with my work schedule.

Keith
11-15-2014, 08:32 PM
Sorry, but I can't help you out, Keith. But, I hope you, Topkat, and any others going to this have a great time. Hope you'll all come back here and tell us all about it. I'd also love to go, but right now, it's just not possible with my work schedule.
Thanks for the well wishes Dreamer. Maybe one of the NY locals, or one of The Border regulars, who have been to this venue, can fill me in.

Keith
11-17-2014, 05:36 PM
I talked to a Paramount employee today. The "obstructed view" label for the first row of 205 is due to being seated behind the sound techs. She stated that she would prefer these seats over anything further back, info that she provided without me giving specifics. Made me feel better. Hopefully, some of you can grab those seats for the additional show on the 4th.

Topkat
11-18-2014, 01:00 PM
I did not have any luck on getting tix for this show. Even with the Presale Code, (thank You Borderers) the only tickets coming up were in General Admission area. I am not going to stand in a crowd for this show & I can't get there too early to stand around for a good spot.

I am not crazy about this venue, as their agenda is to sell drinks to the crowd, so people are acting like they are hanging around a bar scene & the act is almost background music. To have a crowd not have full attention on Joe would have me furious.
I have head this before from people who have been there. If I don't get a regular seat, I won't be going.

I really wish Joe was playing at a different venue. Even though this is near my BF's house, it is on a Mon night & I have to get back to the city for work Tues.:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Brooke
11-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Sorry for your bad luck, Tk. Maybe something will pop up for you!