PDA

View Full Version : History ot the Eagles Limited edition super deluxe box set

OntheBorder74
01-30-2015, 02:18 PM
Hi I just wanted to know if anyone bought the History of The Eagles Super Deluxe Limited Edition Box Set and could briefly describe whats in the photobook (what it covers), what kinda archival photos are included as well? Really want to know what treasures are there and if it's worth the price. Thanks

VAisForEagleLovers
01-30-2015, 06:41 PM
I got the Deluxe version (it wasn't called a 'box set' per se). Here are pics I posted when it arrived, starting at post 939.

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3767&page=94

For long time fans, there weren't new pictures in the bound book or the big portfolio of pictures, but they were in high resolution, and it's nice to have them in a book and not in a subdirectory on my computer. The Deluxe version only came with BVD(Blu-Ray) at the time,not sure about now. They said they were limited edition sets.

sodascouts
01-30-2015, 08:11 PM
Yeah, they're all photos you've seen before, but never in such quality! It's lovely and I don't regret buying it, but it is quite pricey.

OntheBorder74
01-31-2015, 02:42 PM
Yeah I understand I prefer when i have physical photos or posters, thinking of getting a poster of glenn from the70s in my room :)

Glennsallnighter
01-31-2015, 07:06 PM
I love my box set, just one slight technical issue was that the DVDs are region 1 so you will need a Region 1 or multi region DVD player. Neither of which I had at the time so I kept these DVDs as 'exhibition' and bought the box set additionally.

NightMistBlue
02-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Are there any DVD extras, like extended interviews?

VAisForEagleLovers
02-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Are there any DVD extras, like extended interviews?

No. It's purely the bound book, the huge single photos in the portfolio, and the nice case. Plus, as I said, you can only get it in Blu-Ray.