PDA

View Full Version : RNR Hall of Fame Museum

SoaringRockyMountainWay
02-28-2015, 01:51 PM
I'm thinking about going to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Museum during spring break. Has anyone ever been there? If so is there a lot of cool stuff there? Of course the big question is: Is there Eagles stuff there? :)

Sorry if this was already discussed in another thread.

Ive always been a dreamer
03-01-2015, 01:40 PM
SRMW - I have visited the R&R HOF and it is definitely very cool, IMO. It's been almost 10 years ago since I was there, so it has probably undergone a few changes. There was an Eagles display there that is discussed in the following thread ...

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1778&highlight=hall+fame

The thread is short, so I would recommend reading through it because there are also links to other threads with pertinent info.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is a rock and roll fan. And, if you are a football fan like me, you should also visit the NFL HOF in Canton, which is only about an hour drive from Cleveland.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-01-2015, 03:55 PM
I just went in august on way to chicago.
I loved it so much to see but we only had an afternoon there so hope to go again soon

I found the bag of hotel keys tbs saved intresting and could not be,ieve I saw the original doubke necked guitar that don felder played hotel california on intresting to see

I did enjoy then went to hard rock in cleveland where they have lots of joe walsh items

SoaringRockyMountainWay
03-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Thanks guys! I'll definitely check it out.

NightMistBlue
03-18-2015, 10:27 AM
Is the Eagles memorabilia on permanent display? Because I couldn't find it listed on the web site. I understand they have something from each of the guys. Is Randy represented, or is it restricted to current members?

My older brother, who is not a big rock fan, went and loved it. I think it could be worthwhile just to see Jim Morrison's Cub Scout uniform.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-19-2015, 06:25 AM
When I went I only had a few hours so I could only do what I really wanted to see so fir me that was first .
There was a display downstairs at the hall with history ...
They were in a grouped area on the 70' s wth stevie nicks dress jackson brown stuff crosby stiills and nash joni mitchell etc.

I'll have to pull out my info from the trip to loom it up myself

Just a lot too see