PDA

View Full Version : Don at Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN - Oct. 18, 2015

VAisForEagleLovers
08-03-2015, 08:21 AM
Tickets on Ticketmaster:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/don-henley-nashville-tennessee-10-18-2015/event/1B004EFFE1DD8C1F?artistid=735267&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

AmEx presale starts TODAY at 10am Central.

General public sale starts Friday.

VAisForEagleLovers
08-03-2015, 11:07 AM
This presale and Preferred seating came up immediately with no tickets available. Either this is a really hot ticket in Nashville or TM has screwed up again.

longtimeeaglesfan
08-03-2015, 11:11 AM
I see that...nothing available right from the get go! :-(

longtimeeaglesfan
08-03-2015, 11:48 AM
No luck with these....hopefully will be able to pick them up when general sale starts on Friday. Makes me wonder how many, if any, were allocated to pre-sale? The Ryman is a small venue with less than 2,400 seats and being located in the heart of country music I would think they will sell out quickly.

I just happen to be in Nashville that weekend so I would hate to miss out!

Keith
08-03-2015, 12:55 PM
There are some preferred seating options showing on the map now.

longtimeeaglesfan
08-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Glad I kept checking back....got 2 seats in row L in Section 2. Happy I've got that taken care of!!! :)

shunlvswx
08-03-2015, 01:57 PM
That is soo cool that Don is playing at the Ryman. A historic landmark. It would be cool if he was called to play the Opry.

sodascouts
08-07-2015, 02:09 PM
I got Row L. Not ideal... but it will be thrilling to see him in such a historic venue!

Keith
08-07-2015, 03:28 PM
I got Row L. Not ideal... but it will be thrilling to see him in such a historic venue!
Soda, considering the floor-plan and that it's in Nashville on a weekend, I think that's great!:thumbsup:I also wanted to go to this one, since I have never seen a show at the Ryman, but it didn't work out. If you have never been to Puckett's, check it out. Heart attack food, walking distance from the venue.

longtimeeaglesfan
08-07-2015, 03:50 PM
It seems that apart from a few single seats only obstructed view seats from the balcony posts are available now.

Looking forward to going. I attended a conference in Nashville three years ago and our group had the Ryman rented for the evening. They had a a bluegrass trio playing and the acoustics were great. It will be nice to see a concert in this venue.

I wonder if any of the album contributors that hail from Nashville area will be in attendance or perhaps participate in the performance.

Keith
08-07-2015, 04:00 PM
It seems that apart from a few single seats only obstructed view seats from the balcony posts are available now.

Looking forward to going. I attended a conference in Nashville three years ago and our group had the Ryman rented for the evening. They had a a bluegrass trio playing and the acoustics were great. It will be nice to see a concert in this venue.

I wonder if any of the album contributors that hail from Nashville area will be in attendance or perhaps participate in the performance.
If any of the contributors are going to make an appearance or participate during the tour, my money would be on this show.

Kate
08-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Bought Tickets for this on Monday.... We are row E. Was not sure where I wanted to go, but my travel friend wanted to go here. Kind of excited since I have not been to Nashville and the venue looks great...
AND we are going to try to go to the Bluebird Café on Sat. nite...

Keith
08-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Bought Tickets for this on Monday.... We are row E. Was not sure where I wanted to go, but my travel friend wanted to go here. Kind of excited since I have not been to Nashville and the venue looks great...
AND we are going to try to go to the Bluebird Café on Sat. nite...
Good for you, Kate! This is probably the most fitting venue and city to see this show, and since you have not visited Nashville, it's perfect for you. The Country Music Hall of Fame is worth visiting and I love to eat at Puckett's. If you don't mind a hike to save a good bit of cash, there is a pedestrian bridge across the river. On the other side, there is a Ramada, across from the Titans stadium, that is a lot more budget friendly than hotels closer to the venue. Have Fun!:thumbsup:

Glennsallnighter
08-08-2015, 03:42 PM
I read on FB today that while ticketmaster has no tickets on sale for this one if you get in touch with the venue directly they still have tickets at face value.

shunlvswx
08-08-2015, 04:08 PM
I know it's wishful thinking, but I wouldn't be surprise if some of the people who sang on Don's album will be there. Of course if they are not on tour on that day. I know it's probobably not going to happen, but their probably be some country stars in the audience. They were the Eagles played in Nashville.

I would had loved to went to Nashville. I've drove through there, but never been there and stayed.

sodascouts
08-08-2015, 06:19 PM
There are still several obstructed view seats available on the floor - all singles, no pairs. The thing about the Ryman is that the balcony extends over half of the main floor and is supported by posts, which is why there are so many obstructed view seats. They don't sell them until the others are gone. Here is a photo from the stage so you can see what I mean (it's not clear on the seating chart from TM):

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/misc/Ryman-Auditorium.jpg (http://thesoundopinion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Ryman-Auditorium.jpg)

Kate - row E - amazing!

longtimeeaglesfan - looks like we did about the same. Not bad, considering, eh? I'm excited!

Shun, I think it's a safe bet that there will be some fellow musicians in attendance and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he were joined onstage by a person or two.

Houston Baby
08-08-2015, 08:35 PM
This will be an amazing show in the Ryman! Wish I could be there but I will be in Dallas.

Brooke
08-10-2015, 09:36 AM
I'd love to go there! Looks like the balcony seats would be great too!

all eagles
08-10-2015, 10:37 AM
Got balcony row A. Hope they are good....

Keith
08-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Got balcony row A. Hope they are good....
Looking at the picture posted above, I would say great. Congratulations!

sodascouts
08-15-2015, 08:03 PM
Got my ticket in the mail today! (No print-out ticket for me). So excited!

Glennsallnighter
08-16-2015, 05:30 PM
Thats brilliant Soda :thumbsup:

Ive always been a dreamer
10-18-2015, 04:49 PM
This show should definitely be a unique experience. I can't wait to hear back from Soda on this one! :thumbsup: