PDA

View Full Version : Will The Eagles release Long Road and History tour DVDs?

EaglesCN
02-10-2016, 03:17 AM
The History of the Eagles tour is finished.And Frey has gone╮(╯_╰)╭ R.I.P. I mean the eagles may over.(It's my opinion.) They still have a lot of DVDs unreleased. I think the concert they live at EastRuth(1994-08-24) is great.Do you think it is possible to release Long Road,History tour and EastRuth DVDs?I saw this concert in the History of The Eagles.In addition,I'm an eaglesfan from China. so my English is not so good.

Ive always been a dreamer
02-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Welcome EaglesCN - No one knows at this point what will happen at this point, It is my belief that the remaining band members and Irving will get together at a later time to sort through what they want to do. For right now, I suspect their focus is on the just announced Grammy tribute and the memorial that they are planning in Glenn's honor. Then, later this year, they will have the Kennedy Center Honors Ceremony. That's all we know for now.

EaglesCN
02-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Welcome EaglesCN - No one knows at this point what will happen at this point, It is my belief that the remaining band members and Irving will get together at a later time to sort through what they want to do. For right now, I suspect their focus is on the just announced Grammy tribute and the memorial that they are planning in Glenn's honor. Then, later this year, they will have the Kennedy Center Honors Ceremony. That's all we know for now.Thank you for your answer, I am very excited to learn that they will be attending the Grammy tribute, this is my first time on the Internet to communicate with foreigners, I hope we can become friends, if you want to. Maybe we have cultural differences, but we all like eagles, like listening to their songs. (^_^)

maherhar
02-17-2016, 09:59 AM
How about a long run dvd?