PDA

View Full Version : Don Henley at the Chateau Ste Michelle Woodinville, Wa July 19 ,2016

AlreadyGone95
03-22-2016, 02:22 PM
Tickets go on sale March 26.
https://www.ste-michelle.com/visit-us/events-calendar/don-henley?concert=1

shunlvswx
03-22-2016, 03:37 PM
I love Don, but he needs to hurry up and put out his tour dates. lol

buffyfan145
03-22-2016, 04:16 PM
I love Don, but he needs to hurry up and put out his tour dates. lol

I feel the same. LOL I was hoping it was finally being announced as I for sure will try to finally see him if he plays close.

shunlvswx
03-22-2016, 04:31 PM
I'm just looking for a southern date and hope its a weekend, but usually the southern dates are during the week. Like last year, I was hoping his Chicago date was around the time I was going to be in the Midwest on vacation, but the Chicago date end up being a few days after I left Missouri.

If I have to take a day off to see him during the week, I will. I don't like going to a concert that hours away from me during the week, but for him I will. I'm not going to my usual place for vacation this year.

Thank goodness for my new job. I get to save money to see Don this year and maybe get his expensive ticket than the nosebleed tickets. I couldn't do it last year since I had my vacation already plan before he announced his dates. We all know Don has been crying wolf about his new album for years before it finally happened. So I had to miss him last year. Not this year.

NOLA
03-22-2016, 08:03 PM
One gig at a time...Don is going to drive me crazy until he releases a schedule with more dates! :crazy:
I may be all over the country this summer, so flexibility with dates/places shouldn't be an issue, hopefully. Just want the opportunity to see him perform solo before he decides to retire.

maryc2130
03-22-2016, 08:23 PM
Looks like a pretty cool place. I wish it was closer to MA. I see Jackson is playing there in August.

I agree. Don really needs to release his tour dates!

shunlvswx
03-22-2016, 08:52 PM
I think he's doing taking it slow and trying to get everything together plus he might already thought doing these dates before Glenn's death.

I'm glad he's doing a few festivals. Three festivals, Hyde Park and that Runaway thing in Texas for the next 3 months. That's a lot of festivals he's doing which is good. Even though its spread out.

I can understand with what has happened these last 2 months, he's slowly putting together a tour for this year since he probably wasn't going to tour until probably the fall since the guys were thinking about during the whole HC album for a tour in the summer.:sigh:

I can wait on Don. I'm looking forward to going to my very first Don concert. I just wish I could see Joe this spring, but I have time with him. I haven't seen the last of Joe coming to the south. One Eagle at a time for me. LOL