PDA

View Full Version : Eagles LP Survivor Coming July 6!

sodascouts
07-01-2016, 08:15 PM
With its anniversary just past, Dreamer and I thought it would be fun to do a Survivor for the 1972 Eagles LP. It's been years since our last one.

It'll be bittersweet, of course, but the music lives on.

Get out the album, give it a spin (or stream), and get ready to play!

Jonny Come Lately
07-02-2016, 05:26 AM
Really looking forward to this one, I'm delighted we're going to be playing a survivor for the debut album! It would have been one of my top personal choices to play and I think it should be a very interesting game. It also feels like a while since we last had one, even though the Cass County survivor only ended about two months ago, I think this is partly because the CC game (in my opinion rightly) was delayed a couple of months.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how many times has the Survivor been done for this album before now, and when was the previous edition? Just curious to know, I'd be interested to know the earlier result(s).

Ive always been a dreamer
07-02-2016, 12:59 PM
JCL - We are on the third cycle of Survivor games for the Eagles studio albums. I just did a search and, oddly enough, each time we've played the Eagles LP Survivor game was in July - 2007, 2011, and soon to be 2016.

(Just as an aside, we have already cycled around three times for One of These Nights and Long Road Out of Eden.)

AlreadyGone95
07-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Well, the debut is my least favorite album, but this should be an interesting and fun game!

Annoying Twit
07-04-2016, 09:33 AM
I'm in, though it seems I'm years behind everyone else. Are the rules that we vote for our least favourite song, which is eliminated, then we vote for our least favourite song among those remaining, and we continue doing so until there is only one left?

Freypower
07-04-2016, 06:18 PM
I'm in, though it seems I'm years behind everyone else. Are the rules that we vote for our least favourite song, which is eliminated, then we vote for our least favourite song among those remaining, and we continue doing so until there is only one left?

That's basically correct. At the start of the game the rules will be posted. Hope you enjoy playing AT!

Annoying Twit
07-05-2016, 05:45 AM
That's basically correct. At the start of the game the rules will be posted. Hope you enjoy playing AT!

Thanks.

Brooke
07-05-2016, 10:19 AM
I'm ready! :thumbsup: