PDA

View Full Version : Timothy B Schmit - Hermosa Beach, Ca. -Jan. 26, 2017

carol7lynn
10-25-2016, 10:09 AM
Tickets already on sale.
Ticket Price: $68 all in
Seating GA - Standing Area on dance floor right in front of stage.
Some Reserved Seats-$50 per person minimum drink/food purchase.
Will Call only.

Venue: Saint Rocke

Got mine. :yay:

Stay Tuned!
CarolC

NightMistBlue
10-25-2016, 12:12 PM
Cool. How did you learn about this date? I'm not seeing it on his web site or FB page.

WKMB55
10-25-2016, 04:17 PM
It is on the venue website Saint Rocke.

NightMistBlue
10-25-2016, 04:48 PM
Thank you! http://www.saintrocke.com/event/1371945-timothy-b-schmit-eagles-hermosa-beach/

Hear that, Tracy? Start making your plans. You & Timothy on the beach in California. What could be better? 8)

Houston Baby
10-25-2016, 05:30 PM
Darn it!! :censored: I will have just left LA on the 21st! :sigh:

WKMB55
10-25-2016, 08:09 PM
There are now additional shows in various locations in CA during the month of January listed on ticketmaster.com

MaryCalifornia
10-25-2016, 08:13 PM
Why on earth are these not on his facebook or website? They were doing such a good job for a while there...:lol:

LuvTim
10-25-2016, 09:11 PM
Thank you! http://www.saintrocke.com/event/1371945-timothy-b-schmit-eagles-hermosa-beach/

Hear that, Tracy? Start making your plans. You & Timothy on the beach in California. What could be better? 8)
:inlove:

Omg....I've been on the road all day, haven't had a chance to check in. So, of course, Big News happens!

( NMB! You're killing me, you know that, right?!? ) :grin:

LuvTim
10-25-2016, 09:13 PM
Why on earth are these not on his facebook or website? They were doing such a good job for a while there...:lol:

Absolutely agreed! ????:headscratch:

carol7lynn
10-26-2016, 12:04 AM
There are now additional shows in various locations in CA during the month of January listed on ticketmaster.com

Thanks.
:cheers:
Just got front row center for Pasadena.

I also agree with Mary. Tickets for the Pasadena show went on sale at 2:15 p.m. according to info on TM. No one puts tickets on sale at quarter after the hour. WTH! It's 9:00 p.m. and so far no one else has bought a ticket to the concert. Same with the Canyon Club in early January you have your pick of front table seats. I'm skipping that one. Don't much care for the drive to Agoura Hills.

He's more than likely also doing the Belly Up in San Diego.

Stay Tuned!

CarolC

CarolC

Philh
10-26-2016, 07:49 AM
Can the person responsible for updating Timothy's official website please update it with the new tour dates.
Don's website is updated pretty speedily and Tim deserves the same treatment.
A possible reason for the dates not yet appearing is that venues/promoters often jump the gun before the dates are fully confirmed.
Rant over.

carol7lynn
10-26-2016, 12:41 PM
Can the person responsible for updating Timothy's official website please update it with the new tour dates.
Don's website is updated pretty speedily and Tim deserves the same treatment.
A possible reason for the dates not yet appearing is that venues/promoters often jump the gun before the dates are fully confirmed.
Rant over.

Who is the promoter? The only venue so far listing a Timothy B show is the Saint Rocke despite the fact that TM is selling tickets for both The Rose and The Canyon Club neither venue has him on their websites either.

Someone needs to step-up and lock it down. :fainted:

Stay Tuned :nod:
CarolC

WKMB55
10-26-2016, 12:56 PM
Also if you visit the Saint Rocke sight today it is stating that the $60 ticket price does not guarantee seating. For a "seating upgrade" there is a number listed to call........

carol7lynn
10-26-2016, 01:54 PM
Also if you visit the Saint Rocke sight today it is stating that the $60 ticket price does not guarantee seating. For a "seating upgrade" there is a number listed to call........

Yes call Katie for seats if you can't stand for extended periods of time, but remember, as stated above, the best viewing area is on the dance floor right in front of the stage which is standing room only.

Stay Tuned!
CarolC

carol7lynn
10-29-2016, 10:53 AM
Jack Tempchin is his supporting act here too.

Stay Tuned!
CarolC
:computer: