PDA

View Full Version : Timothy B Schmit-Jan. 7 and Jan. 11, 2017; CoachHouse - San Juan Capistrano, CA

carol7lynn
10-26-2016, 03:56 PM
Another Socal show and tickets are already on sale via Ticketweb.com.

Here is the link: http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=6983695

Stay Tuned!
CarolC

Delilah
10-26-2016, 04:09 PM
Carol7lynn, if you click once on the link at the very top of the page you want, you'll see the entire web address. Click on it again, and a toolbar should show and then you click on "select all". After that, click again and a different toolbar shows up and then you click on "copy".
Then you just come back to your comment and paste.

Hope that helps-- I use a tablet too and it can be a bit aggravating.

carol7lynn
10-26-2016, 04:54 PM
Carol7lynn, if you click once on the link at the very top of the page you want, you'll see the entire web address. Click on it again, and a toolbar should show and then you click on "select all". After that, click again and a different toolbar shows up and then you click on "copy".
Then you just come back to your comment and paste.

Hope that helps-- I use a tablet too and it can be a bit aggravating.

Thanks!:yay: Problem fixed. At least of getting tickets for this event. Guess we have to figure out tour dates ourselves until whenever. I just posted a comment on his FaceBook page about being left to our own devices to figure out SoCal dates for his current tour. See what happens. I used to have Julie's email from the Expando Tour when I did street team PR for Lost Highway Records in SoCal. I'll see if I can find it seven years later.

Stay Tuned
CarolC

Philh
10-29-2016, 07:11 AM
Jack Tempchin has tweeted that he is also playing at the Coach House on this date, so not sure if he is supporting Timothy?

carol7lynn
10-29-2016, 10:35 AM
Jack Tempchin has tweeted that he is also playing at the Coach House on this date, so not sure if he is supporting Timothy?

According to his Facebook page he plans to open for TBS at the CoachHouse. He has a new CD out too.

Good pick-up.

Stay Tuned!