PDA

View Full Version : Television actor Richard Hatch, R.I.P.

NightMistBlue
02-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Sad and stunned to hear of the death of Richard Hatch from pancreatic cancer at age 71. Mr. Hatch was a handsome and popular actor who started out in soap operas then appeared on many television shows and movies in the 1970s and 80s, including "Battlestar Galactica" and "Dead Man's Curve," in the latter he played singer Jan Berry of Jan & Dean.

He was a sensitive, thoughtful man who led acting seminars later in his career.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Richard_Hatch_1977.JPG

Delilah
02-08-2017, 03:40 PM
I remember seeing him in various tv shows during the 70s. I even have vague memories of watching him on"All My Children" (there's a blast from the past). He was quite handsome.

RIP Mr. Hatch

DivineDon
03-04-2017, 08:01 AM
I was so sorry to read about the death of Richard Hatch. My schoolfriend had a major crush on him. I'm currently watching reruns of The Streets of San Francisco and he took over from Michael Douglas in it. He was also the original Apollo in Battlestar Galactica where his sister was played by Maren Jensen......small world.

R.I.P. Richard

NightMistBlue
03-10-2017, 11:56 AM
I wish Netflix had the later seasons of "Streets" available; I'd like to see Mr. Hatch on that show.

Which reminds me, I need to find that episode of "Streets" where Rick Nelson plays a brutal pimp. He was such a seemingly nice guy, can't picture him in that role at all!