PDA

View Full Version : New member here - I am so happy

richie
06-30-2017, 05:30 PM
I have dealt with autism my entire life and it's all been channeled toward Eagles. Parents finally letting me join this place. I am the happiest 31 year old on Earth right now.

For the next few hours I am up for an Eagles Autism AMA if anyone is interested.

Who is your favorite character from an Eagles song?

Mine is The Night Man from Hotel California.

Pippinwhite
06-30-2017, 10:22 PM
Glad to have you here! Enjoy!

Vector
07-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Hello Richie, and welcome aboard. :cheers:

LuvTim
07-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Welcome. :-)

New Kid In Town
07-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Welcome !

Jonny Come Lately
07-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Welcome to The Border! Hope you enjoy it on here.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have any particular favourite Eagles songs? Also, which is your favourite album/era (if you have one)?

richie
07-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Welcome to The Border! Hope you enjoy it on here.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have any particular favourite Eagles songs? Also, which is your favourite album/era (if you have one)?

Favorite songs are Peaceful Easy Feeling, Take It To The Limit, Heartache Tonight, and Margaritaville.

All are such solid songs but bring something different to the table.

And it is cliche but favorite album has to be Hotel California. It is not coincidence that their pinnacle of success coincides with their first album with Joe Walsh.

Delilah
07-03-2017, 02:29 PM
I have dealt with autism my entire life and it's all been channeled toward Eagles. Parents finally letting me join this place. I am the happiest 31 year old on Earth right now.

For the next few hours I am up for an Eagles Autism AMA if anyone is interested.

Who is your favorite character from an Eagles song?

Mine is The Night Man from Hotel California.

Welcome to the board, Richie! My favorite character is probably Witchy Woman. I like the old man in Bitter Creek too.

Glennsallnighter
07-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Welcome Richie