PDA

View Full Version : Timothy B. Schmit: Big Bear, Calif; 12/1/2017-The Cave

carol7lynn
07-20-2017, 12:41 PM
On Sale: July 21st
Price: $50
TicketMaster
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/timothy-b-schmit-big-bear-lake-california-12-01-2017/event/090052F0B67821A8?artistid=1409244&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

GA and Pit-Looks like SRO

Never been but the place is in the mountains during our rainy season just be aware when traveling you may need chains just to get there. There is a bus that goes to Big Bear from San Bernardino called off the mountain (OTM). Takes an hour and fifteen minutes.

Stay Tuned!
CarolC
TeamTimmie

carol7lynn
07-21-2017, 02:05 PM
Locked down the Pit.:rockon: No dinner required! Glad I passed on those uber expensive tickets for Dodger Stadium.

$50 all in!

Stay Tuned!
CarolC

sodascouts
07-21-2017, 02:11 PM
Awesome! Let us know how it goes!

carol7lynn
07-21-2017, 02:46 PM
Awesome! Let us know how it goes!

Absolutely!

Word is if you want a seat without people standing in front of you blocking your view, go mezzanine or balcony.

I'm gonna park my behind on the floor of the Pit if necessary to avoid sore feet. Never been but the place books some big names.

Stay Tuned!
CAROLC

NightMistBlue
07-25-2017, 11:29 AM
Thank you for telling us about the mountain bus (Mountain Transit.org). They also go to Lake Arrowhead, I see. Cool!

carol7lynn
07-26-2017, 12:19 PM
Thank you for telling us about the mountain bus (Mountain Transit.org). They also go to Lake Arrowhead, I see. Cool!

You're welcome. I'm spending the night on the mountain myself. If other BorderBabes are going, I would suggest you do the same.

In any event, if any of you are considering going while we wait for further dates, you better get your tickets for the show ASAP as TM doesn't seem to be selling tickets for the event even though the venue's interactive map indicates mezzanine seating still available.

Stay Tuned!
CarolC
TeamTimmie
:wave:

carol7lynn
07-26-2017, 05:05 PM
You're welcome. I'm spending the night on the mountain myself. If other BorderBabes are going, I would suggest you do the same.

In any event, if any of you are considering going while we wait for further dates, you better get your tickets for the show ASAP as TM doesn't seem to be selling tickets for the event even though the venue's interactive map indicates mezzanine seating still available.

Stay Tuned!
CarolC
TeamTimmie
:wave:

TM is once again selling tickets.

Stay Tuned!
CarolC