PDA

View Full Version : 2018 North American Tour

Delilah
11-21-2017, 12:57 PM
New tour dates have been announced for next year.

The following “Evening with the Eagles” arena concerts are scheduled for:
Wed Mar 14 Chicago, IL United Center
Fri Mar 23 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
Thu May 10 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
Sun Jul 15 Toronto, ON Air Canada Center
Fri Jul 20 Boston, MA TD Garden

The Eagles and Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band will perform the following concerts:
Sat Apr 14 Orlando, FL Camping World Stadium
Sat Apr 21 Miami, FL Hard Rock Stadium
Thu Jun 28 Denver, CO Coors Field
Sat Jun 30 Minneapolis, MN Target Field

The Eagles and James Taylor & His All-Star Band will perform the following concerts:
Thu Jul 26 Washington, DC Nationals Park
Sat Jul 28 Philadelphia, PA Citizens Bank Park

The Eagles with special guest Chris Stapleton will perform the following concert:
Sat Jun 23 Dallas, TX AT&T Stadium

https://eagles.com

Philh
11-21-2017, 01:57 PM
I believe more dates will be announced soon!

East Texas Girl
11-21-2017, 03:07 PM
Yay for the Dallas date!!

shunlvswx
11-21-2017, 03:12 PM
I'm waiting for more dates. I can't do Dallas right now with me going on my cruise a few weeks after the concert. Keeping my fingers crossed for Memphis, Shreveport, New Orleans or Birmingham and hope a date won't fall on the weekend I'm on a cruise.

Delilah
11-21-2017, 03:47 PM
I sure hope there are more dates. Why does Florida get 2 and Texas only 1?

ETG, that’s great news for you! (the Dallas date)

**Tickets on Sale Beginning Friday, December 1, 2017 at 10 AM**

travlnman2
11-21-2017, 03:56 PM
Going to try to get Boston,

I had the chance to go when Glenn was alive and I said my sister can go. It was my biggest regret. I am not taking any more chances,

shunlvswx
11-21-2017, 03:58 PM
Same here. I missed too many chances. I know there's probably going to be more dates either for spring and summer or during the fall and winter time. Probably more later in the year unless the guys wants to do some solo shows in between.

If I wasn't saving to go on a cruise with my high school reunion, I would be saving for either Texas or Nashville. I always wanted to go to Nashville, but I want to stay for a couple of days and see Nashville and of course go to the Grand Ole Opry and also the Country Music Hall of Fame.

Delilah
11-21-2017, 04:48 PM
I already missed out on so much. I don’t want to this chance to pass me by.

So the dilemma for me is...should I go for the Dallas concert or cross my fingers and hope they play Houston? I’d prefer an “Evening with the Eagles” type setting though seeing Chris Stapleton in Dallas would be great.

shunlvswx
11-21-2017, 04:50 PM
I say go for it Delilah. They probably will do another date in Texas since that's Don's stomping ground and they usually have a Texas date, but I say go for it.

For me. I don't know if I will go back to Texas again. Too big and I don't like the traffic, but if Don did a show in Linden, I would definitely drive to Linden again. If I have to drive to Texas again, I probably would in a heartbeat. Darn trip to Mexico. LOL

Which city are you close to?

Delilah
11-21-2017, 04:57 PM
I’m near Houston. The Woodlands would be ideal for me although Sugar Land would work as well.

shunlvswx
11-21-2017, 04:58 PM
Didn't you go see Don in January. I can't remembered. I know I was at the Austin and Sugar Land show.

shunlvswx
11-21-2017, 05:00 PM
I don't know if I see the guys playing in Houston. They might. I don't know. Your good bet would be Austin or San Antonio.

Delilah
11-21-2017, 05:07 PM
Yes I saw Don in Sugar Land. But we moved and now we’re closer to The Woodlands. Which is where I saw Don the first time back in ‘93.

I thought of Austin as well. That would work for me esp. since I still have relatives there.

buffyfan145
11-21-2017, 06:16 PM
Hoping the next dates announced are closer to me too. :)

Philh
11-22-2017, 06:33 AM
I’m hoping for a London date but I know it’s a long shot. I prefer the arena shows as stadiums are too big and you don’t really get to actually see the band.
If no London then hopefully I’ll get to go to the USA again as it’s my favourite place!

YoungEaglesFan
11-22-2017, 09:24 AM
I’m glad they are playing in Boston. I will try to go. Very excited for this tour

Magnolia
11-23-2017, 01:56 AM
I'm going to shoot for the Dallas date. I hope they come somewhat closer to me but I don't want to risk not seeing them. Although if they do come to Louisiana, I'll go to that date as well in a heartbeat!

listen to the eagles
11-23-2017, 09:23 AM
What part of La you from Magnolia?

longtimeeaglesfan
11-28-2017, 06:10 PM
Picked up tickets for Nashville on the Amex presale. In section 114 to the left of the stage on Tim's side mid-way up. Crazy prices for floor seats - $1,650 plus fees to be in second row. Eagles 3.0 are commanding the same if not higher prices than on the HOTE tour!

Tori
11-28-2017, 08:24 PM
Hoping the next round of dates brings the boys to Milwaukee. I can't really afford to do Chicago, and I'd like to bring my concert number to a nice even five without breaking the bank!

Delilah
11-28-2017, 08:56 PM
Picked up tickets for Nashville on the Amex presale. In section 114 to the left of the stage on Tim's side mid-way up. Crazy prices for floor seats - $1,650 plus fees to be in second row. Eagles 3.0 are commanding the same if not higher prices than on the HOTE tour!

Seriously for one ticket in the 2nd row? If these were scalper prices that would be one thing. They should name this the Pay-for-My-Retirement-on-a-Private-Island Tour.

shunlvswx
11-30-2017, 11:13 AM
New additional dates in Indianapolis, St. Louis, Des Moines, Calgary, Edmonton, New Orleans and Tulsa. These shows will be an Evening With The Eagles.

https://eagles.com/news/295914

3/12/2018 - Indianapolis, IN @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse
3/14/2018 - Chicago, IL @ United Center
3/18/2018 - St. Louis, MO @ Scottrade Center
3/21/2018 - Des Moines, IA @ Wells Fargo Arena
3/23/2018 - Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
4/14/2018 - Orlando, FL @ Camping World Stadium
4/21/2018 - Miami, FL @ Hard Rock Stadium
5/10/2018 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena
5/14/2018 - Calgary, AB @ Saddledome
5/15/2018 - Edmonton, AB @ Rogers Place
6/17/2018 - Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center
6/20/2018 - New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center
6/23/2018 - Arlington, TX @ AT&T Stadium
6/28/2018 - Denver, CO @ Coors Field
6/30/2018 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Field
7/15/2018 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
7/20/2018 - Boston, MA @ TD Banknorth Garden
7/26/2018 - Washington, DC @ Nationals Park
7/28/2018 - Philadelphia, PA @ Citizens Bank Park

maryc2130
11-30-2017, 11:15 AM
A local radio station is doing an Eagles weekend this weekend and giving away tickets to the Boston show. You can bet I'll be listening!

LuvTim
12-01-2017, 01:04 AM

Whoahhhh....that is pretty steep.

TimBFan
12-01-2017, 08:00 PM

If that price was for a VIP meet & greet ticket that would be okay, but for a single ticket 😳😳😳😳😳 They added more dates and Kansas City is one of them so I’m really happy.

Anyone know what the ticket prices are for the first sections off the floor are running?

TimBFan
12-01-2017, 08:06 PM
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/eagles-2018-north-american-tour/

Eagles 2018 North American Tour Dates

3/12 -- Indianapolis, IN
3/14 -- Chicago, IL
3/18 -- St. Louis, MO
3/19 -- Kansas City, MO
3/21 -- Des Moines, IA
3/23 -- Nashville, TN
4/14 -- Orlando, FL (with Jimmy Buffett)
4/21 -- Miami, FL (with Jimmy Buffett)
5/10 -- Vancouver, BC
5/14 -- Calgary, AB
5/15 -- Edmonton, AB
6/17 -- Tulsa, OK
6/20 -- New Orleans, LA
6/23 -- Arlington, TX (with Chris Stapleton)
6/28 -- Denver, CO (with Jimmy Buffett)
6/30 -- Minneapolis, MN (with Jimmy Buffett)
7/15 -- Toronto, ON
7/20 -- Boston, MA
7/26 -- Washington, DC (with James Taylor)
7/28 -- Philadelphia, PA (with James Taylor)

New Kid In Town
12-02-2017, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by longtimeeaglesfan https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/images/vc/buttons//viewpost.gif (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?p=367286#post367286) Picked up tickets for Nashville on the Amex presale. In section 114 to the left of the stage on Tim's side mid-way up. Crazy prices for floor seats - $1,650 plus fees to be in second row. Eagles 3.0 are commanding the same if not higher prices than on the HOTE tour!
Originally Posted by : Delilah
Seriously for one ticket in the 2nd row? If these were scalper prices that would be one thing. They should name this the Pay-for-My-Retirement-on-a-Private-Island Tour.

Those ticket prices are crazy ! Those prices are about the same they were for the HOTE Tour at Madison Square Garden, which is always the most expensive place to see a concert. It is crazy to expect people to pay that price. I have seen a lot of people bitching about the prices on Eagles fan FB pages and the Eagles FB page itself.
Delilah - LOL - so true !

AS A SIDE NOTE: When reading Eagles fan FB pages after the E/W, plenty of people were big time pissed off about the so called VIP page and left comments about it being a rip off/disappointment and advising others not to purchase it.

shunlvswx
12-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Luckily the New Orleans show isn't expensive. The ticket prices are between 46.50 to 398. I probably going to get the second lowest ticket and I'm not buying from TM. I'm going to call Smoothie King and buy it through the venue.

Magnolia
12-03-2017, 01:59 AM
Luckily the New Orleans show isn't expensive. The ticket prices are between 46.50 to 398. I probably going to get the second lowest ticket and I'm not buying from TM. I'm going to call Smoothie King and buy it through the venue.

I never even thought of calling and buying from the venue. Is it generally cheaper or do you still have to pay outrageous additional fees? That's my problem with ticketmaster. The price of the ticket itself isn't bad but they add on so many more fees.

@listen_to_the_eagles I'm from around the Lafayette area.

shunlvswx
12-03-2017, 09:32 AM
I think you don’t have to pay those extra fees that TM puts on your total. I think you only paid the sales taxes from the venue which would make it cheaper. For anyone who has paid through a venue. Am I correct about that?

TimBFan
12-04-2017, 12:31 PM
ETA: only two websites are showing additional shows, and not Ticketmaster or the Eagles website. I’m hoping these cities will still be having the Eagles come, but I’m afraid it may have been an erroneous report.

After I saw this announcement I was so excited that they were coming to KC:

Last week, the Eagles revealed 12 dates across North America with the promise that more would be coming soon. Now, they've announced eight more shows, bringing the total number to 20.
Now, the tour begins on March 12 in Indianapolis, and they've added nights in St. Louis, Kansas City, Des Moines, Calgary, Edmonton, Tulsa and New Orleans. Joe Walsh believes that they'll be playing "between 40 and 50" dates. You can see the updated list below.
Tickets for the new dates go on sale to the general public next Friday, Dec. 8 at 10AM local time. Pre-sales vary depending on the location, so check the listing at the band's website for complete information.
The Eagles played their first shows since Glenn Frey's 2016 death this past summer with Frey's son Deacon and country star Vince Gill. The only way it felt justified to me was to have family blood in the band,” Don Henley said last week. “And I have to hand it to Deacon. He had don some gigs with his father – private parties, in front of maybe 200 people. To go from that to 50,000 people is extraordinary. I don’t know many people who could have done that without freaking out.”
Eagles 2018 North American Tour Dates
3/12 -- Indianapolis, IN
3/14 -- Chicago, IL
3/18 -- St. Louis, MO
3/19 -- Kansas City, MO
3/21 -- Des Moines, IA
3/23 -- Nashville, TN
4/14 -- Orlando, FL (with Jimmy Buffett)
4/21 -- Miami, FL (with Jimmy Buffett)
5/10 -- Vancouver, BC
5/14 -- Calgary, AB
5/15 -- Edmonton, AB
6/17 -- Tulsa, OK
6/20 -- New Orleans, LA
6/23 -- Arlington, TX (with Chris Stapleton)
6/28 -- Denver, CO (with Jimmy Buffett)
6/30 -- Minneapolis, MN (with Jimmy Buffett)
7/15 -- Toronto, ON
7/20 -- Boston, MA
7/26 -- Washington, DC (with James Taylor)
7/28 -- Philadelphia, PA (with James Taylor)

So I’ve been watching Ticketmaster and the Eagles tour page for presale info, and there are no updates to the tour dates. Thinking they would probably use the Sprint Center, I called and was told they have no info to indicate they are playing there. And with March being really cold, I can’t imagine they would play in an outdoor arena like Arrowhead.

Now I’m wondering if the announcement was wrong???

RudieCantFail
12-04-2017, 02:36 PM

Geez, Louise! And I thought $500 was a lot for front row for Buckingham McVie. I did not pay that, but my goodness!

BillBailey1976
12-07-2017, 09:50 AM
They just added more dates. Up to 35 total now.

TimBFan
12-07-2017, 09:59 AM
ETA: only two websites are showing additional shows, and not Ticketmaster or the Eagles website. I’m hoping these cities will still be having the Eagles come, but I’m afraid it may have been an erroneous report.

After I saw this announcement I was so excited that they were coming to KC:

So I’ve been watching Ticketmaster and the Eagles tour page for presale info, and there are no updates to the tour dates. Thinking they would probably use the Sprint Center, I called and was told they have no info to indicate they are playing there. And with March being really cold, I can’t imagine they would play in an outdoor arena like Arrowhead.

Now I’m wondering if the announcement was wrong???

Thank goodness they finally confirmed the additional dates, and they really are coming back to Kansas City

https://eagles.com/

shunlvswx
12-07-2017, 10:14 AM
Here are the new dates. Darn. Why do the guys have to come to the south during the week. Unless another southern city popped (I really hope), I'm still going to New Orleans.

https://eagles.com/news/295941

Thu Mar 15 Grand Rapids, MI Van Andel Arena
Mon Mar 19 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center**
Wed Mar 21 Des Moines, IA Wells Fargo Arena**
Sat Mar 24 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
Sun Apr 08 Columbus, OH Nationwide Arena
Tue Apr 10 Lexington, KY Rupp Arena
Wed Apr 11 Charlotte, NC Spectrum Center
Mon Apr 16 Columbia, SC Colonial Life Arena
Tue Apr 17 Raleigh, NC PNC Arena
Thu Apr 19 Birmingham, AL BJCC Arena
Fri Jun 15 Houston, TX Minute Maid Park (with Chris Stapleton)
Fri May 11 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
Sat Jul 14 Buffalo, NY KeyBank Center**
Tue Jul 17 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
Tue Jul 24 Pittsburgh, PA PPG Paints Arena

buffyfan145
12-07-2017, 11:00 AM
They are coming here in April!!! :D Going to try my hardest to go.

buffyfan145
12-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Saw a TV commercial this morning on one of my local channels and they used footage from this year's concerts. Showed Don playing drums and singing "Hotel California", Deacon singing "Take it Easy", Vince singing "Take it To the Limit", and footage of Joe playing guitar during "Life in the Fast Lane". So they did film some of the recent concerts and are using it for ads.

shunlvswx
12-10-2017, 11:31 AM
They are coming here in April!!! :D Going to try my hardest to go.

I hope you get to go, buffyfan145. I know I'm excited. I'm still hoping for another date close to me before I buy my ticket for New Orleans. I probably be ending up going to New Orleans.

buffyfan145
12-10-2017, 11:32 AM
I hope so too Shun. My Dad's planning on getting the tickets when they go on sale Friday.

Delilah
12-14-2017, 05:07 PM
This is the latest list of tour dates, updated with 2nd shows in Tenn., Vancouver and Toronto.

Eagles 2018 itinerary:
Mon Mar 12 Indianapolis, IN Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Sun Mar 18 St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center
Sat Apr 14 Orlando, FL Camping World Stadium (with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band)
Sat Apr 21 Miami, FL Hard Rock Stadium (with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band)
Mon May 14 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome
Tue May 15 Edmonton, AB Rogers Place
Sun Jun 17 Tulsa, OK BOK Center
Wed Jun 20 New Orleans, LA Smoothie King Center
Sat Jun 23 Arlington, TX AT&T Stadium (with Chris Stapleton)
Thu Jun 28 Denver, CO Coors Field (with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band)
Sat Jun 30 Minneapolis, MN Target Field (with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band)
Sun Jul 15 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
Thu Jul 26 Washington, DC Nationals Park** (with James Taylor & His All-Star Band)
Sat Jul 28 Philadelphia, PA Citizens Bank Park (with James Taylor & His All-Star Band)

**not ticketed by Ticketmaster

Delilah
12-14-2017, 06:11 PM
I hope you get to go, buffyfan145. I know I'm excited. I'm still hoping for another date close to me before I buy my ticket for New Orleans. I probably be ending up going to New Orleans.

I hope so too Shun. My Dad's planning on getting the tickets when they go on sale Friday.

Good luck to both of you getting the tix you want tomorrow (and to anyone else planning to get tix)!

I went ahead and bought tix for the Houston concert today at the pre-sale. I’m quite pleased with the seats, they’re better than the ones I got for the Dallas concert. I’ve put my Dallas tix up for sale. Hopefully someone will buy them before too long!

maryc2130
12-14-2017, 07:43 PM
It looks like they're adding a second show in Boston, too. That's a lot of shows. I hope their voices all hold out!

buffyfan145
12-16-2017, 12:03 PM
Turns out we aren't going to be able to go after all. :( The tickets are just too expensive. It's the same reason we weren't able to go the last time they were here with Glenn. I get they think the Baby Boomers have the money to spend, but my parents are still working and don't. Plus, I'm still unemployed so I have to watch what I'm spending too and have already got tickets to other concerts next year. At least I've seen Don and Joe solo, and my parents saw Joe. I actually feel more bad for them as they never saw the Eagles even when they were young. But it is what it is.

New Kid In Town
12-16-2017, 12:12 PM
Turns out we aren't going to be able to go after all. :( The tickets are just too expensive. It's the same reason we weren't able to go the last time they were here with Glenn. I get they think the Baby Boomers have the money to spend, but my parents are still working and don't. Plus, I'm still unemployed so I have to watch what I'm spending too and have already got tickets to other concerts next year. At least I've seen Don and Joe solo, and my parents saw Joe. I actually feel more bad for them as they never saw the Eagles even when they were young. But it is what it is.

Buffy - I am really sorry to hear you can't go. I am a baby boomer and I can not afford those prices. That is why I could not afford to go to the HOTE Tour too. It is really price gouging and greediness on their part in MHO. They are selling front row seats for $1,640.00 at some venues I checked. I don't know too many people who could afford that price for a ticket. It really is a shame they are pricing loyal fans like you and your parents from seeing them.:sad:

shunlvswx
12-16-2017, 01:04 PM
I'm so sorry, Buffyfan145. That was my reason I couldn't go to a HOTE show. I couldn't afford it. I make a little more money now to see them. Actually I was going to make sure to see them last year if they decided tour again when Glenn got better, but of course it wasn't meant to be.

You and your family will get another chance. Don't give up hope. I almost did, but I can't wait to see them in New Orleans even if its in nosebleeds.

buffyfan145
12-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Thanks guys. :) Just not in the cards again this time but hopefully will change someday.

Philh
01-04-2018, 12:14 PM
4 more dates have been added to the tour in Salt Lake City, Portland, Spokane and Phoenix

redstorm1968
01-04-2018, 09:04 PM
We were just gifted three tickets for the March 23rd show in Nashville! SUPER EXCITED! I seriously can't hardly wait. I will be the redhead having a solid fit in the fifth row.

YoungEaglesFan
01-04-2018, 09:10 PM
We were just gifted three tickets for the March 23rd show in Nashville! SUPER EXCITED! I seriously can't hardly wait. I will be the redhead having a solid fit in the fifth row.

That is so cool Redstorm!! How were you gifted them? Fifth row is so close to the stage, I’m sure you will have an amazing time

buffyfan145
01-04-2018, 09:43 PM
That's awesome Redstorm!!! :D

LuvTim
01-04-2018, 10:36 PM

Sooo happy for you!! :rockon:

Also...:jealous: Ha!

redstorm1968
01-05-2018, 01:16 AM
That is so cool Redstorm!! How were you gifted them? Fifth row is so close to the stage, I’m sure you will have an amazing time

They were a "Thank You/Christmas" gift from a business partner. I am over the moon! I only wish the band still included Felder, Meisner, and Frey. (The first five Eagles are my favorite incarnation of the band.)

redstorm1968
01-05-2018, 01:19 AM
Sooo happy for you!! :rockon:

Also...:jealous: Ha!

I can't believe it! I never thought that I would ever be able to go.
:singer::guitar::rockguitar::band::iloveyou::headb ang:

My My
01-05-2018, 10:24 AM
What a nice, generous gift Redstorm!!! So happy for you, enjoy!

longtimeeaglesfan
01-05-2018, 12:00 PM
I can't believe it! I never thought that I would ever be able to go.
:singer::guitar::rockguitar::band::iloveyou::headb ang:
Congratulations - incredible seats - saw them in Little Rock from 5th row back in July 2015. You will be very pleased!!!

We will be sitting up to your left in section 114 for the Nashville shows. Looking forward to it!

LuvTim
01-06-2018, 12:13 AM
Congratulations - incredible seats - saw them in Little Rock from 5th row back in July 2015. You will be very pleased!!!

We will be sitting up to your left in section 114 for the Nashville shows. Looking forward to it!

We were also at the concert at Little Rock in July 2015! It was fabulous, wasn't it?
(I can't believe that was 2 1/2 years ago: it's all still so fresh in my mind.)
I'm hoping to get to a show in 2018.

Magnolia
01-06-2018, 01:21 AM
Congratulations redstorm! That is such an awesome gift.

shunlvswx
01-06-2018, 11:48 AM
I heard about the new dates on Sirius, but I decided to not post it.

I thought I heard the announcer say Sacramento, but the Eagles website doesn't have it down. I think there's going to be more dates and maybe in California. I know i heard Sacramento.

Congrats redstorm.

eagles557
01-09-2018, 11:36 AM
My mom and I don't know what to do. We are already attending an Eagles concert in another state - the Denver show. That was the only west coast date listed at the time. Now they have added Salt Lake, which is only 3.5 hours away from us. It's tempting to try to swing both, but I don't know if we can. And yet we don't know if we can stay home with the Eagles being that close!

carol7lynn
01-09-2018, 12:50 PM
I heard about the new dates on Sirius, but I decided to not post it.

I thought I heard the announcer say Sacramento, but the Eagles website doesn't have it down. I think there's going to be more dates and maybe in California. I know i heard Sacramento.

Congrats redstorm.

You probably heard right about Sacramento.

According to San Diego Trib, they're scheduled to play San Francisco, AT&T Stadium on Sept. 20, 2018 and San Diego's PetCo on September 22, 2018. Zac Brown Band will be the opening act for both shows while Doobie Brothers will so far only play San Francisco.

So, Los Angeles or Anaheim will more than likely get added in the coming days.

San Diego:
General on-sale is Jan. 18th.
AMEX Pre-sale is Jan. 16th.
Padres Pre-sale Jan. 18th.

Price: $59.95-$229.95 plus.

San Francisco:
On Sale: Jan. 19th (not confirmed yet)

Stay Tuned!

CarolC
:computer:

shunlvswx
01-09-2018, 01:28 PM
IT is confirmed now, Carol. Its on their website. Sacramento hasn't been confirmed yet.

carol7lynn
01-09-2018, 01:40 PM
IT is confirmed now, Carol. Its on their website. Sacramento hasn't been confirmed yet.

Trying to figure out now when they'll play here in Los Angeles guessing Sept. 24th Dodger Stadium but hoping for the Forum and Sacremento guessing Golden1Center Sept. 18th?

Stay Tuned!
CarolC
:computer:

RudieCantFail
01-09-2018, 02:29 PM
$70 + fees for SF for nosebleeds? And it's on a Thursday during the school year? Ehh, prognosis is not looking good. For reference, how much were nosebleeds before typically?

buffyfan145
01-09-2018, 06:16 PM
As a Giants fan I think that's awesome they'll be playing at AT&T Park!!! :D

Delilah
01-19-2018, 05:25 PM

Aw Buffyfan that’s too bad. Hopefully something will work out for you and your family.

Delilah
01-19-2018, 05:32 PM
This is the latest list of tour dates, updated with 2nd shows in Tenn., Vancouver and Toronto.

Eagles 2018 itinerary:
Mon Mar 12 Indianapolis, IN Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Sun Mar 18 St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center
Sat Apr 14 Orlando, FL Camping World Stadium (with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band)
Sat Apr 21 Miami, FL Hard Rock Stadium (with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band)
Mon May 14 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome
Tue May 15 Edmonton, AB Rogers Place
Sun Jun 17 Tulsa, OK BOK Center
Wed Jun 20 New Orleans, LA Smoothie King Center
Sat Jun 23 Arlington, TX AT&T Stadium (with Chris Stapleton)
Thu Jun 28 Denver, CO Coors Field (with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band)
Sat Jun 30 Minneapolis, MN Target Field (with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band)
Sun Jul 15 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
Thu Jul 26 Washington, DC Nationals Park** (with James Taylor & His All-Star Band)
Sat Jul 28 Philadelphia, PA Citizens Bank Park (with James Taylor & His All-Star Band)

**not ticketed by Ticketmaster

There’s been a change of date for the concert in Des Moines IA:

The Eagles concert scheduled for Thursday, March 21st, 2018, has been rescheduled to Monday, March 26th, 2018. All tickets for the original date will be honored for the new date. Fans unable to attend the new date can receive a refund at point of purchase.

https://eagles.com/news/296036

carol7lynn
02-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Yeah! GOOD NEWS😆
Eagles are playing the Forum!
September 12th and 14th

Sacramento Sept 18th
Golden1Center

General Sale-Feb. 16th
Many Pre-sales
LaneOne VIP

Stay Tuned!
CarolC
:computer::computer:

Dawn
02-07-2018, 12:48 AM
Looks like they are nearing 50 concert dates.

travlnman2
02-07-2018, 11:33 AM
YESSSSSSS!!!!

XL Center Hartford.

I missed out on seeing them when the came for the HOTE tour. My mom had tickets and I declined. Regretted it ever since. Not making the same mistake again

buffyfan145
02-07-2018, 12:30 PM
I also saw they added a show in Cleveland yesterday too.

Tori
02-07-2018, 03:15 PM
I haven't posted on this forum in a while, but the boys are playing October 18th in Milwaukee, at the new Wisconsin Entertainment and Sports Center! Glad I'll be bringing my concert number to five!

shunlvswx
02-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Here's the updated list. I put the new dates in bold. I'm really hoping for a Memphis date, but I don't see that happening.

I knew about the Sacramento, but I can't remembered where I read that. It wasn't with the dates before this one.

I have a friend who lives in California and I told her about the 2 new dates at the Forum. She was at the concert when they were at the Forum in 2014. I think she's closer to San Diego too.

Eagles 2018 itinerary:
3/15/2018 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena
3/19/2018 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center**
3/24/2018 - Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
4/8/2018 - Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena
4/10/2018 - Lexington, KY @ Rupp Arena
4/11/2018 - Charlotte, NC @ Spectrum Center
4/14/2018 - Orlando, FL @ Camping World Stadium (w/Jimmy Buffett and
the Coral Reefer Band)
4/16/2018 - Columbia, SC @ Colonial Life Arena
4/17/2018 - Raleigh, NC @ PNC Arena
4/19/2018 - Birmingham, AL @ BJCC Arena
4/21/2018 - Miami, FL @ Hard Rock Stadium (w/Jimmy Buffett and the Coral
Reefer Band)
5/3/2018 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Vivint Smart Home Arena
5/5/2018 - Portland, OR @ Moda Center
5/8/2018 - Spokane, WA @ Spokane Arena**
5/11/2018 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena
5/17/2018 - Regina, SK @ Mosaic Stadium
6/15/2018 - Houston, TX @ Minute Maid Park (with Chris Stapleton)
6/23/2018 - Arlington, TX @ AT&T Stadium (with Chris Stapleton)
6/28/2018 - Denver, CO @ Coors Field (w/Jimmy Buffett and the Coral
Reefer Band)
6/30/2018 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Field (w/Jimmy Buffett and the Coral
Reefer Band)
7/14/2018 - Buffalo, NY @ KeyBank Center**
7/17/2018 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
7/21/2018 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden
7/24/2018 - Pittsburgh, PA @ PPG Paints Arena
7/26/2018 - Washington, DC @ Nationals Park** (w/James Taylor & His All-
Star Band)
7/28/2018 - Philadelphia, PA @ Citizens Bank Park (w/James Taylor & His
All-Star Band)
9/8/2018 - Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena
9/12/2018 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
9/14/2018 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
09/18/2018 - Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center
9/20/2018 - San Francisco, CA @ AT&T Park (w/Zac Brown Band)
9/22/2018 - San Diego, CA @ PETCO Park (w/Zac Brown Band and The Doobie Brothers)
10/6/2018 - Hartford, CT @ XL Center
10/18/2018 - Milwaukee, WI @ Wisconsin Entertainment and Sports Center
10/20/2018 - Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena

NightMistBlue
02-07-2018, 05:02 PM
I see where there is a Sirius XM pre-sale for the tickets. That's a new one for me.

Shun, why wouldn't they play Memphis - doesn't everyone? It's a major place.

shunlvswx
02-07-2018, 05:12 PM
I have no idea. I know they played Memphis on the HOTE tour and Joe has been there twice (Soda and I saw him back in August 2016). I'm still hoping for a Memphis date. I have driven to New Orleans by myself, but I've never drove to Memphis by myself. I think I would be more comfortable going to Memphis. Unless they're doing more show next year, I don't see them coming to Memphis. I wish they would come to Mississippi. Its been I think 16 years since the last time they were here.

I haven't bought my ticket yet. I had a little boo boo with trying to get my ticket. So I have to start all over to save to buy a ticket, but I'm still going. I'm not going to miss seeing them this time.

I don't mind New Orleans. I would do Birmingham, but I think I wanted to go later on during the summer (even though both dates are during the week) and I had already had my mind set on going to New Orleans before the Birmingham date came up. Memphis, New Orleans, Birmingham. Either way. I would have to drive 3 hours to those cities no matter what. Memphis is north, New Orleans is south and Birmingham is east of me. I'm right smack in the middle of Mississippi.

NightMistBlue
02-07-2018, 06:43 PM
OT: have you ever been to Clarksdale? That's a music mecca for a number of reasons, I'm sure you know. I bet Joe Walsh has paid his respects there!

http://www.msbluestrail.org/index.aspx

shunlvswx
02-07-2018, 06:48 PM
No, I haven't. I always wanted to visit there. My grandma and aunt live about an hour and half from Clarksdale, but I've never visit there. They have a Blues Museum there I heard is good. We have rich history with music especially the blues.

I don't know if he still lives there, but Morgan Freeman lived in Clarksdale for some years. I don't go up to the Mississippi Delta that much other than visit my grandma.

Wallyj58
02-10-2018, 12:53 PM
Looks like they are nearing 50 concert dates.

I will be going to the Nashville show,I mm

redstorm1968
02-14-2018, 07:43 PM
I will be going to the Nashville show,I mm

I had the worst time tying to find a room downtown. Do that right away, if you haven't already. :)

DiscoStrangler
02-26-2018, 10:20 PM
I'm excited to see them on the opening night of their tour in Indy. I drove to Louisville last fall and it was a great show!

As for the Sirius presale, I've experienced that with other concerts. Concerts seem to have 2 or 3 presales now, so by the time they go on sale to the rest of the public, they're sold out or close to.

Delilah
02-27-2018, 01:15 AM
Here's the updated list. I put the new dates in bold. I'm really hoping for a Memphis date, but I don't see that happening.

I knew about the Sacramento, but I can't remembered where I read that. It wasn't with the dates before this one.

I have a friend who lives in California and I told her about the 2 new dates at the Forum. She was at the concert when they were at the Forum in 2014. I think she's closer to San Diego too.

Eagles 2018 itinerary:
3/15/2018 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena
3/19/2018 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center**
3/24/2018 - Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
4/8/2018 - Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena
4/10/2018 - Lexington, KY @ Rupp Arena
4/11/2018 - Charlotte, NC @ Spectrum Center
4/14/2018 - Orlando, FL @ Camping World Stadium (w/Jimmy Buffett and
the Coral Reefer Band)
4/16/2018 - Columbia, SC @ Colonial Life Arena
4/17/2018 - Raleigh, NC @ PNC Arena
4/19/2018 - Birmingham, AL @ BJCC Arena
4/21/2018 - Miami, FL @ Hard Rock Stadium (w/Jimmy Buffett and the Coral
Reefer Band)
5/3/2018 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Vivint Smart Home Arena
5/5/2018 - Portland, OR @ Moda Center
5/8/2018 - Spokane, WA @ Spokane Arena**
5/11/2018 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena
5/17/2018 - Regina, SK @ Mosaic Stadium
6/15/2018 - Houston, TX @ Minute Maid Park (with Chris Stapleton)
6/23/2018 - Arlington, TX @ AT&T Stadium (with Chris Stapleton)
6/28/2018 - Denver, CO @ Coors Field (w/Jimmy Buffett and the Coral
Reefer Band)
6/30/2018 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Field (w/Jimmy Buffett and the Coral
Reefer Band)
7/14/2018 - Buffalo, NY @ KeyBank Center**
7/17/2018 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
7/21/2018 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden
7/24/2018 - Pittsburgh, PA @ PPG Paints Arena
7/26/2018 - Washington, DC @ Nationals Park** (w/James Taylor & His All-
Star Band)
7/28/2018 - Philadelphia, PA @ Citizens Bank Park (w/James Taylor & His
All-Star Band)
9/8/2018 - Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena
9/12/2018 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
9/14/2018 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
09/18/2018 - Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center
9/20/2018 - San Francisco, CA @ AT&T Park (w/Zac Brown Band)
9/22/2018 - San Diego, CA @ PETCO Park (w/Zac Brown Band and The Doobie Brothers)
10/6/2018 - Hartford, CT @ XL Center
10/18/2018 - Milwaukee, WI @ Wisconsin Entertainment and Sports Center
10/20/2018 - Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena

I was wondering where billbailey from the other thread was getting 52 dates when I only counted 47 here. I didn’t realize even more had been added.

9/15/2018 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
10/9/2018 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
10/12/2018 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
10/14/2018 - Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena
10/15/2018 - Chicago, IL @ United Center

YoungEaglesFan
02-27-2018, 01:17 AM
My hope for this tour is that they play some different songs. Don said they would like to have some spontaneous song choices and would like to play waiting in the weeds. I’d be so thrilled if they played it at the Boston concert I’m going to.

Delilah
02-27-2018, 01:32 AM
I'm excited to see them on the opening night of their tour in Indy. I drove to Louisville last fall and it was a great show!

As for the Sirius presale, I've experienced that with other concerts. Concerts seem to have 2 or 3 presales now, so by the time they go on sale to the rest of the public, they're sold out or close to.

Wow, that’s great, DS. I can’t believe the tour starts in less than 2 weeks. Please feel free to post a review. Like YEF, I’m hoping they will change up the setlist a bit, and that Deacon sings more and Vince plays more guitar. I agree it would be awesome to hear “Waiting in the Weeds.” (I’m going to the Houston concert, btw).

MaryCalifornia
02-27-2018, 10:14 PM
I thought I wouldn't go, but now I'm looking at tix...they are sparse for the San Diego show, hopefully they'll drop more. I saw them twice on the HOTE tour and thought I didn't need to see them again, but now I would love for my 12- and 16-year old to see Hotel California live. They know all of the other songs, too, but for my guitar playing son to see Joe Walsh play that outro live...would be a life experience. We shall see. Now I'm all excited argh.

DiscoStrangler
03-08-2018, 10:38 PM
I can't wait to see them in Indy on Monday! I would love to hear The Long Run, On The Boarder, and How Long in person!

YoungEaglesFan
03-09-2018, 01:49 PM
I’m excited for you DS, I’m hoping they mix up the set list a bit. I’m going to go to at least one Boston date. Have fun!

Delilah
03-09-2018, 03:25 PM
It looks like there are less than 300 tickets left for the Indianapolis show, at least as far as Ticketmaster is concerned. One other ticket broker says less than 6% of tickets are available.

DS, it would be really cool if they performed How Long. They could split the vocals among 4-5 of them like they did in the early 70s.

Does anyone know if Will Henley sings? I realize his role, if any, is unknown but I’m just thinking out loud. I’m picturing some sort of duet with his father.

MaryCalifornia
03-09-2018, 03:33 PM
I love How Long, I don't know why they didn't play it on the HOTE tour! I hope we get some surprises in the set list...

YoungEaglesFan
03-09-2018, 04:03 PM
Just continuing the set list talk, I wonder if they would do any other Glenn songs that feature Deacon. I think he could pull off good day In hell or outlaw man. Something more youthful and energetic would be nice.

shunlvswx
03-09-2018, 04:25 PM
I don't know if they will play those songs. I was actually surprised they put Seven Bridges Road back in the setlist. I really thought they were going to drop Those Shoes and very surprised they added The Last Resort even though it was dropped by the time they did the Northwest show.

Its going to be interesting with what songs they will have. I think its going to be the usual songs they've had in their set since the 70s with maybe a few surprised. It would be nice if they put a LROOE song in there.

They might go back to doing 3 hour shows. If so, they probably add more of Glenn's songs or any of the guys songs with the Eagles. They did a lot of rehearsal, so they had time to put more new old songs into the set.

shunlvswx
03-09-2018, 04:29 PM
They added another Madison Square Garden show on October 10th. The first one on the 9th was sold out.

Delilah
03-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Just continuing the set list talk, I wonder if they would do any other Glenn songs that feature Deacon. I think he could pull off good day In hell or outlaw man. Something more youthful and energetic would be nice.

I don’t know about Outlaw Man. Glenn sang that with a certain swagger that would be hard to reproduce by anyone else. GDIH would be another vocal for Don; I don’t know how many more he can handle but if he is going to sing more I’d prefer it would be something else.

How about James Dean for another Deacon vocal? Also, while Get Over It isn’t one of my favorites, it would definitely shake things up.

They added another Madison Square Garden show on October 10th. The first one on the 9th was sold out.

Wow. :woah:

YoungEaglesFan
03-09-2018, 05:55 PM
I don't know if they will play those songs. I was actually surprised they put Seven Bridges Road back in the setlist. I really thought they were going to drop Those Shoes and very surprised they added The Last Resort even though it was dropped by the time they did the Northwest show.

Its going to be interesting with what songs they will have. I think its going to be the usual songs they've had in their set since the 70s with maybe a few surprised. It would be nice if they put a LROOE song in there.

They might go back to doing 3 hour shows. If so, they probably add more of Glenn's songs or any of the guys songs with the Eagles. They did a lot of rehearsal, so they had time to put more new old songs into the set.

I think Don says they play the last resort selectively (as in some areas are more conservative and less receptive to thst song). He did talk about maybe doing a LROOE song in particular WITW. I like those shoes but I would prefer other songs over it. I like seven bridges road as an opening song for them and I still love the harmonies

YoungEaglesFan
03-09-2018, 05:59 PM
I don’t know about Outlaw Man. Glenn sang that with a certain swagger that would be hard to reproduce by anyone else. GDIH would be another vocal for Don; I don’t know how many more he can handle but if he is going to sing more I’d prefer it would be something else.

How about James Dean for another Deacon vocal? Also, while Get Over It isn’t one of my favorites, it would definitely shake things up.

Wow. :woah:

That is true. I would just like to get Deacon another lead vocal that is uptempo. I guess How Long would be optimal but they sure definitely do the older version with the shared lead between 3-5 of them

buffyfan145
03-09-2018, 06:14 PM
I'm looking forward to finding out what the set list is too and if there's any changes.

cheryl
03-10-2018, 02:00 AM
I will be at the show at Bankers Life. I have lower level seats. This will be my 10th time to see them. Hope to have my review on here Wednesday. My sister, Kay, is going with me this time although she doesn't like crowds. This will be her 3rd Eagles show. Can't wait till Monday.

Rook
03-11-2018, 01:55 PM
I'm going to the Indy show tomorrow. I saw them in St. Louis 10 years ago or so and can't believe it's taken this long to make it back.

Sorry if I missed this but I haven't been able to find info.

Concert time is listed as 8 PM, what time do doors open? What time do they normally go on? Is there an opener?

Thank you

Delilah
03-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Hi Rook, welcome to The Border. Here’s a link that might be useful. There are a couple of other members here who are also attending. Maybe they can help you out with your questions. Enjoy the concert!

https://www.indystar.com/story/entertainment/music/2018/03/10/eagles-indianapolis-what-you-need-know/413193002/

Rook
03-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Thanks! That's what I was looking for.

Delilah
03-11-2018, 03:45 PM
You’re welcome, Rook.

As an aside, I’m curious if Vince will be singing his new song, Forever Changed. He’s the only one with new material and given the #MeToo movement, the subject matter is timely.

Annoying Twit
03-11-2018, 06:12 PM
You’re welcome, Rook.

As an aside, I’m curious if Vince will be singing his new song, Forever Changed. He’s the only one with new material and given the #MeToo movement, the subject matter is timely.

I went and hunted down the song. He says that he wrote it some years ago. He also mentioned that it was written in (delayed) response to him himself experiencing 'something inappropriate' from a gym teacher.

IMHO, this song would work really well played live with Eagles with full arrangement and backing vocals.

DiscoStrangler
03-12-2018, 03:06 PM

The Indianapolis Star has tonight's show at 3 hours with no opening act.

shunlvswx
03-12-2018, 03:12 PM
You are so lucky. A certain group will open for them for a couple of shows. :brickwall: As of right now, they won't be opening in New Orleans. I had enough of them 3 other times.

My My
03-12-2018, 05:04 PM
DS, cheryl, Rook and any others out there, have a great time at Banker's Life tonight!

DiscoStrangler
03-12-2018, 05:55 PM
DS, cheryl, Rook and any others out there, have a great time at Banker's Life tonight!

Thanks! Leaving work and heading downtown now!

shunlvswx
03-12-2018, 07:54 PM
From Erica Swindell's Instagram page, it looks like Victim Of Love and I Don't Want To Hear Anymore are back in the setlist. Those the songs that stuck out being new to the setlist.

DiscoStrangler
03-12-2018, 09:24 PM
They just performed How Long with Deacon on lead and it was awesome!!!

maryc2130
03-12-2018, 09:28 PM
This is so exciting!

MaryCalifornia
03-12-2018, 09:31 PM
They just performed How Long with Deacon on lead and it was awesome!!!

Gah!!!!! Thank you! Wow

DiscoStrangler
03-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Followed by Vince on Ol 55.

YoungEaglesFan
03-12-2018, 09:36 PM
OMG!!! That is so cool! Ol 55 and how long! So excited to see what else

MaryCalifornia
03-12-2018, 09:37 PM
OK, Erica is the legend on instagram. She posted parts of the sound check on her Stories, introduced a new violinist (Scarlett), and posted parts of 7 Bridges and ICTYW with Timothy's name and hearts and heart eyes :rofl:

Do the powers-that-be know she is posting this stuff??! She's probably like, better to apologize later than ask for permission now.

shunlvswx
03-12-2018, 09:43 PM
They probably ok with it. Erica was posting stuff from backstage and during the concert since last year. None of the guys make an appearances. Just a few of the back up band. She had Michael in one of her videos today.

MaryCalifornia
03-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Oh, and she posted the set list at 3:15 local time :rofl:

Delilah
03-12-2018, 09:48 PM
OMG!!! That is so cool! Ol 55 and how long! So excited to see what else

ITA! I never would have thought they would perform Ol 55.

Thanks everyone for the updates.

Should we start a new thread in the concert reviews?

shunlvswx
03-12-2018, 09:49 PM
LOL True.

You really can't see a lot of the setlist. Victim of Love and I Don't Want to Hear Anymore stuck out when I saw it since they added those songs.

shunlvswx
03-13-2018, 10:27 AM
For those who are going to the shows this year, post which show you're going to and I'll put up a recap thread for that show when its time. I'm not going to put up every show thread.

TW
03-13-2018, 11:26 AM
I'm seeing them tomorrow night in Chicago!

SunnyCalico
03-13-2018, 12:50 PM
Heading to Nashville for their show on the 24th. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Anyone know how to get a special request in? :p Seriously, even tho it's not an Eagles song, it's Glenn's and I think it would be such a great tribute to him if Deacon covered it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR3y9jfg258

LuvTim
03-13-2018, 02:00 PM
This really is exciting! Love these guys so much! :iloveyou:

Wishing them all the best and hoping they find joy and satisfaction in this tour, as always. 💘 💘💘

Delilah
03-14-2018, 03:25 PM
TW, have a good time tonight at the concert! :rockon:

This really is exciting! Love these guys so much! :iloveyou:

Wishing them all the best and hoping they find joy and satisfaction in this tour, as always. 💘 💘💘

LT, that is a lovely sentiment and I agree. I know $ is a big draw for them but I also believe they are musicians who are doing what they love—performing for their fans. :heart:

DiscoStrangler
03-14-2018, 09:43 PM
Just bought my ticket to see them April 10th in Lexington! Half of the price that my ticket for Indy was and a 2.5 hour longer drive! I'm excited to see them again already!

YoungEaglesFan
03-14-2018, 10:57 PM
Anyone know what songs Will Henley performs on and what his contributions are?

SunnyCalico
03-15-2018, 10:36 AM
I would love it if a special guest joined them on stage during their Nashville show(s). Patty Loveless would be a great addition, she has such range and could easily fit the genre. How cool would it be if Jackson Browne were in town and joined them for Take It Easy? Or tonight's show in MI and Bob Seger showed up? :grooving:

Delilah
03-16-2018, 10:41 AM
Here is a review for last night’s show in Grand Rapids, MI. Same setlist as the night before. Timothy must still not be in tip-top shape.

”Eagles ‘Take it to the Limit’ with remarkable vocals; Joe Walsh’s rock revelry at Van Andel Arena” Local Spins, March 16, 2018 (https://localspins.com/eagles-take-it-to-the-limit-with-stellar-vocals/)

Delilah
03-16-2018, 04:57 PM
The Eagles at Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI, March 15, 2018

I have searched for video from last night’s concert to no avail. They must be really cracking down on cameras and phone use b/c overall it’s been sparse. Actually I did find one (Hotel California) but it was already blocked in the U.S. YT has also been strict with copyright violators, apparently.

I’d really love to see an entire performance of How Long, Take It Easy for Vince’s guitar work, and Next Big Thing, even though I don’t like the latter song a whole lot.

And DS, that’s great you’re going to see them again!

shunlvswx
03-16-2018, 05:06 PM
There's a whole video of Take It Easy on Twitter. I can't post it right now since I'm at work.

When I saw Vince do the guitar solo before the third verse, I was like, "Finally they are using Vince especially on a song like Take It easy." He's Vince freaking Gill. Other than one of the best harmonizing singers(I've never heard a bad song that Vince sang on), he's known for his killer guitar playing. I wonder what other songs he's doing the guitar solos on. I'm still trying to figure out who does the famous guitar solo at the beginning of Victim of Love. I couldn't tell and I only saw Joe doing slide guitar throughout the song.

I've been having a hard finding videos too, but than again. I think I want to be surprise with some of the songs. I've seen videos of the other songs for years. I mainly want to see videos of the old new songs they added.

Delilah
03-16-2018, 05:45 PM
I don’t have a twitter account; do you have to follow the person to see the video? Or can you do a search for ”Take It Easy”?

Vince is such a great guitar player and I agree, I’m so glad they are utilizing his skills more. If the concert were next month, I could wait to be surprised too but June seems so far off! Who knows, by then they may even change the setlist around a bit.

BTW, there are some nice pics in the review I posted. Here’s one with Timothy and his leg propped up.
https://s9.postimg.org/qc1hhyuun/60_FD6798-_A221-4_F08-_BCE2-0_D084_E6_CC24_B.jpg

shunlvswx
03-16-2018, 05:50 PM
I don't think you have to have an account to look. I just searched #theeagles.

DiscoStrangler
03-16-2018, 07:18 PM
The Eagles at Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI, March 15, 2018

I have searched for video from last night’s concert to no avail. They must be really cracking down on cameras and phone use b/c overall it’s been sparse.

And DS, that’s great you’re going to see them again!

Thanks! I'm super excited! I was surprised because there was only 1 announcement made about 30 min prior to the show telling to people to turn off their phones in Indy.

At the Louisville show, there were a few announcements about no video or photos and a ton of signsge.

Delilah
03-18-2018, 01:55 PM
I don't think you have to have an account to look. I just searched #theeagles.

Thanks, Shun!

shunlvswx
03-19-2018, 02:10 PM
Kansas City's show will be the last one for 4 days and then its off to Vince's home turf Nashville for 2 nights starting on Friday. Des Moines, Iowa next Monday and then they're on a break for 2 weeks.

shunlvswx
03-20-2018, 12:37 PM
An article about what to expect at Des Moines, IA show next Monday.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/entertainment/music/2018/03/20/eagles-return-what-know-before-legendary-rock-group-plays-des-moines-wells-fargo-arena/438735002/

SunnyCalico
03-20-2018, 01:22 PM
Who else will be attending a show in Nashville? Where are your seats? Anyone else with Lexus Lounge tickets?

My My
03-20-2018, 03:52 PM
Great pictures, TBF! Thanks!

Shun - Checked out the link for the Des Moines show and WOW... tickets there are cheap! $229 at the top end and $49 on the low end.

shunlvswx
03-23-2018, 09:47 AM
Anyone know what songs Will Henley performs on and what his contributions are?

Take IT Easy, How Long, Peaceful Easy Feeling, Best Of My Love, New Kid In Town, and Those Shoes. Those the only videos I can find Will in.

shunlvswx
03-28-2018, 11:40 AM
Oops. I did make a new thread since I found a few videos from Monday's show.

Wallyj58
04-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Oops. I did make a new thread since I found a few videos from Monday's show.

Went to the show in Nashville best show I have ever seen I have been to 90 percent of eagles concerts

Delilah
04-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Glad to hear you enjoyed the Nashville show, Wallyj58. :)

I don’t recall if this promo video has already been posted but since it refers to tonight’s concert, I’ll (re)post it here.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FoZt96uErEQ

Delilah
04-09-2018, 02:27 PM
Review about last night’s show. This passage about Deacon stood out:

With shoulder-length brown hair and an unlined face not unlike his father's 40 years ago, Frey led early Eagles material such as "Peaceful Easy Feeling" with poise. A sepia-toned photo of his father hovered on the enormous curved screen behind the stage, seemingly watching his son with a bemused smile.

"I'm just grateful for how the worst thing ever turned into the best thing ever," the young singer said.

The review also mentioned Joe wearing “the tightest pants of anyone” :cool:

”Concert review | The Eagles: Classic rockers make fans young again” by Julia Oller, Columbia Dispatch, April 9, 2018 (http://www.dispatch.com/entertainment/20180409/concert-review--eagles-classic-rockers-make-fans-young-again?template=ampart&__twitter_impression=true)

My My
04-09-2018, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the link, Delilah. Nice review and Deacon's quote was especially sweet.

East Texas Girl
04-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Yes, thanks Delilah, it is a nice review. Gotta love Joe!! Can't wait to see them in 2 months! :-D

Delilah
04-13-2018, 02:28 PM
This article is a preview of tomorrow’s concert in Orlando, the first one to feature Jimmy Buffett as the opening act. The writer compares and contrasts the two acts and at the end references the Broadway project about the Hotel California album.

”Eagles, Buffett: 2 coasts, 1 attitude” by Trevor Fraser, Orlando Sentinel, April 12, 2018 (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/et-cetera/os-et-eagles-buffett-camping-world-orlando-20180409-story.html)

Delilah
04-22-2018, 03:20 PM
Eagles at Hard Rock Stadium with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers, Miami Fl, Apr. 21, 2018

A couple of videos from last night’s concert.

Ol’ 55 - seems kind of lackluster IMO; Don and Joe look bored. Vince has been growing a beard.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gUEk7r4UjU

Peaceful Easy Feeling - Deacon says “this is amazing for me, I have so much fun every night doing this, it’s a dream come true.” He also gives a shout-out to family and friends affected by the storms in Hawaii.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJCKEeF13ak

shunlvswx
04-22-2018, 03:46 PM
I love the shout out to Glenn and his old car Gladys. I couldn't understand why he brought up Gladys.

Delilah
04-22-2018, 04:46 PM
I love the shout out to Glenn and his old car Gladys. I couldn't understand why he brought up Gladys.

Yes, the shout-out was cool. Gladys was a ‘55 Chevy so it related to the song.

A couple more from last night’s concert. One of These Nights is already blocked.

Tequila Sunrise
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F2HwPCdKFGY

Witchy Woman
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-YqXSjlVX0

The band members are probably happy to get a break for the next several days. They seem a bit tired.

shunlvswx
04-23-2018, 09:29 AM
I had listen to the video clip again to see what was Don talking about before he brought up Glenn and Gladys and he was talking about a lot of people owning antique cars. (I guess Don did his homework. LOL) I guess he dedicated the song Ol' 55 to Glenn and Gladys which was sweet.

Vince grows a beard from time to time. Around 1995, he had a goatee and shaved his hair off(well more like a buzz cut). I didn't like that look and I really don't like the beard. I want to see his clean shaving face. He might be shaved off when they go back on stage in a week and a half.

It seems like everybody have facial hair except Joe which I really hope he doesn't grow that mustache again.

tbsfan
04-23-2018, 02:17 PM
Vince is also a die-hard Nashville Predators fan who has been a season ticket holder since they began. This is probably his playoff beard.

Vince grows a beard from time to time. Around 1995, he had a goatee and shaved his hair off(well more like a buzz cut). I didn't like that look and I really don't like the beard. I want to see his clean shaving face. He might be shaved off when they go back on stage in a week and a half.

It seems like everybody have facial hair except Joe which I really hope he doesn't grow that mustache again.

shack87
04-24-2018, 12:21 PM
For all those that went to Hard Rock in Miami hope you had better sound than we did in section 235, the sound crue should be fired. We couldn't even understand Jimmy Buffet lyrics and the Eagles should not go back to this venue. I won't be and I advise others to do some due diligence on this place.:blueblob:

Delilah
04-27-2018, 12:31 PM
Sorry to hear about the sound issues, shack87. There are some videos I posted from the show you may want to check out.

Meanwhile, here’s a review about last week’s concert in Birmingham. The reviewer said Vince sang “beautifully”, Deacon “sounded flawless” and that “to say that this was a stellar show is an understatement.”

http://www.whenitwascool.com/the-eagles-concert-review-2018

Apparently not every band member is taking a break—Vince had a gig at the Opry last night and has one tonight.:woah:

shunlvswx
04-27-2018, 12:42 PM
Sorry to hear about the sound issues, shack87. There are some videos I posted from the show you may want to check out.

Meanwhile, here’s a review about last week’s concert in Birmingham. The reviewer said Vince sang “beautifully”, Deacon “sounded flawless” and that “to say that this was a stellar show is an understatement.”

http://www.whenitwascool.com/the-eagles-concert-review-2018

Apparently not every band member is taking a break—Vince had a gig at the Opry last night and has one tonight.:woah:

Yeah. The Opry announced that on their facebook page last month. He had a gig at the Opry when the guys were off last month and then two this weekend. I forgot it was this weekend. Vince is a faithful Opry member and he's going to try to do a show when the Eagles are off. I probably listen to it online.

Vince has a few solo shows when the guys are on break.

Delilah
04-27-2018, 01:26 PM
Vince sure keeps busy. He probably just sings a couple of songs at the Opry but still...

I couldn’t see if Will is still playing along in PEF. That side of the video was cut off.

shunlvswx
04-27-2018, 01:52 PM
I think he sings about 2 or 3 songs. I haven't listen to the Opry since last year and when the Eagles were in between shows and that was his first show since being part of the Eagles.

I use to love to watch the Grand Ole Opry on tv. I'm glad you can still hear it on the radio.

Delilah
04-27-2018, 03:31 PM
I remember watching it on TV too. That seemed like a long time ago. Shun I would have thought that was before your time, lol.

I wonder if there will be any more setlist changes for the band.

WKMB55
05-02-2018, 06:16 PM
According to the venue in Salt Lake City for the May 3rd concert, it has been postponed until May 20th due to Don Henley being ill.

LuvTim
05-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Get well soon, Don! We love you! 💘

beatles_fan
05-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Very disappointing news about Don being sick since the Mrs. and I are going day after tomorrow to the Portland show and I have a bad feeling it's going to get postponed. I have a long vacation planned most of June and if they reschedule for a date then we're screwed. Plus the Mrs. may have to work on the rescheduled date if there is one. I'm very hopeful this is just a case of Don being tied up with family or whatever and not able to get back in time from their break.

Question folks and if this has been discussed I apologize in advance..........Is there an intermission during the show on this tour or is the "intermission" between the opening band and the Eagles.

YoungEaglesFan
05-03-2018, 06:06 PM
Very disappointing news about Don being sick since the Mrs. and I are going day after tomorrow to the Portland show and I have a bad feeling it's going to get postponed. I have a long vacation planned most of June and if they reschedule for a date then we're screwed. Plus the Mrs. may have to work on the rescheduled date if there is one. I'm very hopeful this is just a case of Don being tied up with family or whatever and not able to get back in time from their break.

Question folks and if this has been discussed I apologize in advance..........Is there an intermission during the show on this tour or is the "intermission" between the opening band and the Eagles.

I haven’t heard of a intermission and the show I went to at the classic east had no intermission. There should be a break between the opening act and the Eagles. Probably not a terribly long one but still decently long one

shunlvswx
05-03-2018, 07:50 PM
I just saw on Facebook that the Portland and Spokane shows are being rescheduled to the May 22nd and 24th. I really hope Don is ok.q

Delilah
05-03-2018, 08:31 PM
The next show won’t be till the 10th in Vancouver. Maybe Don has a bad cold or the flu. I hope he recovers soon.

Here’s what the website says:

The Eagles concerts in Portland, Oregon and Spokane, Washington have been rescheduled due to Don Henley’s illness.

The Eagles concert on May 5th in Portland has been postponed to Tuesday, May 22, at the Moda Center.

All tickets for the rescheduled shows will be honored for new dates. Should ticketholders choose to seek a refund, they will be available at the point of purchase. Show schedule:
Doors - 6 PM
JD & The Straight Shot – 7 PM
Eagles – 8 PM

Moda Center
One Center Court
Portland , OR 97227

https://eagles.com/events/438357

Glennsallnighter
05-04-2018, 05:00 AM
Oh Get well soon Don - hope fully its just something minor and he will be back to normal soon.

NightMistBlue
05-04-2018, 05:48 PM
Jack Tempchin says on his FB page that Henley is recovering from a cold. So nothing to worry about, apparently.

LuvTim
05-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Awesome!! Thanks for this good news, NMB. Glad it's not too serious, but I have to say, sometimes a cold can be seriously uncomfortable!! 😷 Hope you're over this real soon, Don!

Delilah
05-10-2018, 05:47 PM
It looks like the concert is still scheduled for tonight so Don must be doing much better. :applause:

This article was posted in the Glenn compilation thread but some of the quotes relate to the tour. My heart goes out to Cindy...she said what some of us had thought, that these concerts were a way for her and her family to heal and to help keep Glenn’s legacy alive.

”It’s a family reunion for all of us and we’re all doing it together. I don’t know that there’d be anything else we could do that’d make us move through our grief in this way. As painful as it is at times, it’s also deeply healing and comforting. It sort of makes us feel closer.”

“Like, somehow we’re holding him even closer in some sort of strange weird way,” she continued.

Also from Deacon:

Deacon Frey said filling in for his father on the road is both “really scary and really exciting.”

“Well I definitely practice more than I have for other shows I’ve done... It definitely takes more work. It’s definitely a larger scale operation and the standard is a lot higher for performance,” said Deacon, who plays the guitar and sings as well.

”Glenn Frey's Family Keeps Legacy Alive With Tour, Career-Spanning Box Set” Billboard, May 10, 2018 (https://apple.news/AzrcrbDfWQdKE-WxptWf87A)

Delilah
05-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Eagles at Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC, May 10, 2018

Hotel California-
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=APNMAR8VmX0

Henley sounds good here, there is strength and power in his vocal with only some thinness here and there. So glad that he has recovered from his bad cold.

Timothy is still sitting though his leg isn’t propped up anymore. Deacon goes to him and they play to each other during the guitar solos. I don’t think I’ve noticed that before.

shunlvswx
05-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Its still propped. Poor guy. He's been in the boot for 2 months now. I wonder how long he's got to wear the boot. I didn't stop wearing my boot until around this time last year.

Don is sounding good. It looks like he's a little better now.

That was so cute of Deacon going over to his uncle. Vince goes over to Timothy too sometimes.

Its funny that yesterday I was looking on Instagram and Twitter to see him any pictures around the time the show was about to start. I was like where are the pictures and videos. Where they strict tonight. Then it hit me that they are in Vancouver and they are 2 hours behind. :brickwall::doh: LOL Oops. I don't know why I thought they were playing in Toronto last night.

Delilah
05-11-2018, 03:00 PM
Well at first I thought his leg was propped up but it was hard to tell. Toward the end it looked like it wasn’t but maybe he just took it off the amp or whatever it is.

Vince: “we got to do one hillbilly song just for the hell of it”

Next Big Thing
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rymg81JpWME

He also says he’s having the time of his life along with Deacon getting to honor Glenn, his 35 year-old friend, and sing some of his songs.

Delilah
05-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Here’s a brief clip from Thursday’s show where Timothy is seen still using crutches, poor guy. I watched some other videos where he is seen sitting with his leg propped up, so Shun you were right about that.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqA2MfEH_JI

I’ve been trying to track down clips where Don or someone provides some more details about his illness but so far I haven’t found any.

shunlvswx
05-12-2018, 04:03 PM
Those some interesting crutches Timothy has. I've never seen any crutches like that. It looks like a cane top but still crutches.

Delilah
05-17-2018, 11:20 AM
Apparently there was some flack about “no standing” instructions at tonight’s show in Saskatchewan.

Contrary to a fact sheet distributed by the venue stating guests would be asked to remain seated during the concert, security will not be cracking down on everyone who stands for a song or two, according to Neil Donnelly, the Memorial Cup Event Chair.

Donnelly said security will also be relaxed about prohibiting photos on cellphones, as long as guests aren’t blocking sight lines by taking lengthy videos.

The information, which was derived from The Eagles’ security rider, sparked a passionate response from people online.

“The Eagles at Mosaic Stadium: Organizers say 'be respectful' when it comes to standing” leaderpost.com, May 14, 2018 (http://leaderpost.com/news/local-news/the-eagles-at-mosaic-stadium-take-it-to-the-limit-but-no-standing)

Delilah
05-22-2018, 09:21 AM
Eagles at Vivint Smart Home Arena, Salt Lake City UT, May 20, 2018

In this concert review, Henley addresses the postponement:

Sunday's concert was originally scheduled for May 3, but was postponed due to an undisclosed Henley illness. Henley, the one original band member left in the lineup, offered an early mea culpa to the audience.

"We're truly sorry for any inconvenience we caused you," Henley said. "Even rock stars get sick sometimes. We appreciate you coming out tonight. We're going to do about two and a half hours of music for you."

The reviewer wasn’t 100% behind the updated Witchy Woman arrangement but liked how Those Shoes gave the show new energy. Also, he concluded with this:

Ending the night with Henley's plaintive, haunting vocal on "Desperado" is never a bad decision, and the song's closing line can itself be applied to the current state of the revamped band.

You'd be wise to check out this version of the Eagles ... before it's too late.

“Review: New-look Eagles deliver vocal point at Vivint Arena” Daily Herald by Doug Fox, May 21, 2018 (https://www.heraldextra.com/entertainment/music/reviews/review-new-look-eagles-deliver-vocal-point-at-vivint-arena/article_1cf7b392-abae-5116-9d53-05d1d91c1bdc.html)

shunlvswx
05-22-2018, 09:28 AM
Here's another review from Deseret News. Deacon is wearing a t-shirt from a very popular Mexican restaurant in Salt Lake City called Red Iguana. Since he's been there twice when they were there for days. In one of his videos on Instagram, Will was with him.

I love Salt Lake City and I would love to go back there and stay a week so I can see that city and the rest of Utah more. I have friends in SLC.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900019192/concert-review-even-without-glenn-frey-the-eagles-soar-in-rescheduled-salt-lake-concert.html

shunlvswx
05-22-2018, 11:53 AM
Here's Desperado from Regina, Saskatchewan. From what I read and heard, it was raining and very cold that night hence the jackets on the guys. THey also only did 21 songs because of the weather conditions.

Poor guys. They had to be very cold. The quality of the video is not bad. Timothy has his hair up in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-mUEDmo5I4

Delilah
05-22-2018, 05:11 PM
Here's another review from Deseret News. Deacon is wearing a t-shirt from a very popular Mexican restaurant in Salt Lake City called Red Iguana. Since he's been there twice when they were there for days. In one of his videos on Instagram, Will was with him.

I love Salt Lake City and I would love to go back there and stay a week so I can see that city and the rest of Utah more. I have friends in SLC.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900019192/concert-review-even-without-glenn-frey-the-eagles-soar-in-rescheduled-salt-lake-concert.html

I was wondering about that Red Iguana shirt. So it’s a restaurant. I saw an Instagram photo of Joe in Salt Lake City but not the others. They sure seem to be having fun on this tour judging by the pics in Florida, etc.

shunlvswx
05-22-2018, 05:22 PM
Erica, Deacon, and Taylor (mostly Erica) usually post videos every day from different cities. Yesterday was Erica's birthday and one of the ladies did a nice string arrangement to Landslide with Erica singing.

I love seeing all the backstage and day off to see the city videos. They are having so much fun. Well the other younger ones, but I don't blame them. Why stay in the hotel when you can explore the city you're playing in. I know they're in Portland already.

I know the video is gone, but Will Hollis made an appearance in one of her videos. StephUK would had loved to seen that one.

Derk
05-22-2018, 08:46 PM
I have eaten at the Red Iguana several times. Their family recipe mole was featured on "Diners Drive-ins and Dives" a few years back They used to serve a peach mole on Friday night. It is an awesome place

LuvTim
05-22-2018, 10:58 PM
Here's Desperado from Regina, Saskatchewan. From what I read and heard, it was raining and very cold that night hence the jackets on the guys. THey also only did 21 songs because of the weather conditions.

Poor guys. They had to be very cold. The quality of the video is not bad. Timothy has his hair up in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-mUEDmo5I4

Thanks, shun. :-)

Omg, they looked so cold.

NightMistBlue
05-23-2018, 04:23 PM
Ah snap, the video’s been taken down. Maybe someone complained about Timothy’s man bun.

LuvTim
05-24-2018, 12:08 AM
Ah snap, the video’s been taken down. Maybe someone complained about Timothy’s man bun.

They all should have taken a hint from Deacon, who was sensibly and stylishly wearing toasty knit headgear. They would all have been warmer, and there would have been no comments on the man bun. ;-)

Sorry you missed the video, friend.

Delilah
07-17-2018, 01:52 PM
I wasn’t sure where else to post this. So far this year, the Eagles are the 2nd-highest grossing touring act in the U.S.

Pink’s chart-topping, $95.6 million total gross was short by a hefty $23 million from last year’s leader, U2, which grossed $118.1 million. This year’s two through four spots – Eagles ($84 million) Justin Timberlake ($83.8 million) and Taylor Swift ($73.5 million), however, significantly out- grossed last year’s No. 2 Metallica ($68.7 million).

https://www.pollstar.com/article/2018-mid-year-special-features-top-tours-ticket-sales-business-analysis-135890

NightMistBlue
07-17-2018, 06:18 PM
The rock era is truly dead. Isn’t it sad? I find Pink to be a total non-entity (I’m sure she’d say the same about me, if she had any idea I exist). She’s technically ok, the legal minimum standard of talented, but she’ll never do anything truly worthwhile.

Ooh “Peaceful Easy Feeling” just came on!

LuvTim
07-17-2018, 08:21 PM
I wasn’t sure where else to post this. So far this year, the Eagles are the 2nd-highest grossing touring act in the U.S.

https://www.pollstar.com/article/2018-mid-year-special-features-top-tours-ticket-sales-business-analysis-135890

Yay, Eagles! :yay:

YoungEaglesFan
07-18-2018, 04:16 AM
For the scotiabank concerts I’ve seen two different set lists put Victim of Love as the last song played. The first set list is very sloppy and has no encore listed but it does put RMW,Desperado, and VOL as being the last 3 songs. Here’s the link that setlist: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/eagles/2018/scotiabank-arena-toronto-on-canada-73eb8e95.html

The second lists encores and it puts victim of love as being the THIRD encore which I don’t recall them doing in a very long time if ever (if anyone knows if they have before or when the last time they did, that would be great). Here’s the link to that set list: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/eagles/2018/scotiabank-arena-toronto-on-canada-33eb98a1.html

The first one isn’t terribly trustworthy as it’s missing songs and isn’t formatted correctly but the second one is. I’ve seen a video of VOL from the most recent concert. So it seems that VOL is the closing song which is an really interesting song choice to end on

My My
07-18-2018, 09:14 AM
YEF, they did 3 encores during some of the 1980 Long Run Tour. Three encores were mentioned in the review for the June 18, 1980 Indianapolis show that I attended.

Also, from a syndicated newspaper article from February 1980-
Houston-"Things are going so well on the Eagles tour that the band has had to change the code name for its post-concert hotel receptions. Like golf courses that call their bars the "19th Hole", the Eagles began the tour by referring to its parties as the Third Encore. But that was when the group was just doing two encores a night. Audiences have been so enthusiastic that the quintet has added a third encore. So now, the parties are called the Fourth Encore."

Dawn
07-18-2018, 10:23 AM
YEF, they did 3 encores during some of the 1980 Long Run Tour. Three encores were mentioned in the review for the June 18, 1980 Indianapolis show that I attended.

Houston-"Things are going so well on the Eagles tour that the band has had to change the code name for its post-concert hotel receptions. Like golf courses that call their bars the "19th Hole", the Eagles began the tour by referring to its parties as the Third Encore. But that was when the group was just doing two encores a night. Audiences have been so enthusiastic that the quintet has added a third encore. So now, the parties are called the Fourth Encore."

Very interesting. I remember the early days when girls would scream and jump up and down if they got an invite to the 3e "hotel reception" ... (a nice way of calling what amounted to back then as a "beers on ice in in some hotel room's bathtub let's get it on night of puke your guts out debauchery" :fear:). Since I was usually with guy friends or a boyfriend I never much cared but the invitation was a big deal for many girl fans.

My My
07-18-2018, 10:39 AM
We must be on the same wave length, Dawn! I too, thought it was kind of funny when it was referred to as the "hotel receptions". At least at the end they referred to it as parties!

YoungEaglesFan
07-18-2018, 06:17 PM

Thanks for that tidbit! I assumed they never did 3 because of the infamous 3rd encore but that’s interesting they did 3 and had to rename the party

MaryCalifornia
07-18-2018, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the tour revenue update Delilah. As long as this lineup is willing, no doubt the fans will come.