PDA

View Full Version : 3E Parties

Pippinwhite
07-10-2017, 11:02 AM
@New Kid: LOL on someone finally admitting to being at a 3rd Encore party. Heheh. If I'd ever been, I'd probably admit it, though. If they were like other after show parties I've heard about from reliable sources, it was mostly a bunch of people milling around, going from hotel room to hotel room, drinking a lot of beer and smoking pot. There were always people who came just because someone invited them. They'd have a beer and leave in a couple of hours, not much worse for wear. The stories are almost always better than the actual event. LOLOLOL. Although some are true.

Dawn
07-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Can you imagine getting an invite to the 3rd encore and, seeing Glenn's gorgeous hair and smile up close and personal lol? Talk about a Kodak moment ... :thud:

Pippinwhite
07-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Can you imagine getting an invite to the 3rd encore and, seeing that gorgeous hair and smile up close and personal lol? Talk about a Kodak moment ... :thud:

I'd be hard pressed to keep my hands to myself for any length of time. :drool:

New Kid In Town
07-13-2017, 11:44 AM
Don't you think it is amazing that after all these years no one has come forward to tell about their "experience" at a 3rd encore party? That's why I was so shocked when the person made the comment on you tube about having been to one. When people started bombarding her with questions, she never responded. Boy, I would have loved to have been there or at least a fly on the wall for one of those parties ! :wink:

groupie2686
07-13-2017, 11:59 AM
Don't you think it is amazing that after all these years no one has come forward to tell about their "experience" at a 3rd encore party? That's why I was so shocked when the person made the comment on you tube about having been to one. When people started bombarding her with questions, she never responded. Boy, I would have loved to have been there or at least a fly on the wall for one of those parties ! :wink:

I've been curious about this myself. I've wondered if Irving had the girls sign a confidentiality agreement or something on their way out the door, lol.

Pippinwhite
07-14-2017, 10:31 AM
I've been curious about this myself. I've wondered if Irving had the girls sign a confidentiality agreement or something on their way out the door, lol.

LOLOL. It makes you wonder. I've always said there were two -- and only two -- musicians who could have made me consider becoming their groupie, had I been old enough at the time. One is John Taylor, bassist for Duran Duran. (I only missed being old enough for him by about 3 years. LOL.) The other, of course, is Sugar. And that's it. For Glenn or JT, I'd have given it up in a heartbeat. Assuming I didn't chicken out, which is also possible. Hehehe.

New Kid In Town
07-14-2017, 10:46 AM
Pippin - Lol. I used to go to concerts back then with some friends who would not have given a second thought about going. I on the other hand would have been so nervous worried if my parent had found out - lol. In the end, I would have gone and probably just sat there with a beer in my hand to look good( I did not drink then) and maybe a couple of puffs from a jay -lol.

Pippinwhite
07-14-2017, 10:58 AM
LOLOL. I couldn't afford to go to concerts, and if I had, like you, I'd have been totally nervous. Yeah, held a beer (cause I hate beer, and have a bad reaction to alcohol anyway. Makes me look like I'm sunburned), and let the jay pass on by. Looked around, smiled and nodded a lot. Although, I did manage to carry on an intelligent conversation with Tim McGraw when I got to interview him, many years ago. And he was soooo sexy! So I might have been able to come up with something reasonably normal to say.

But if I'd gotten one of "those" grins from Sugar (you know the ones I mean), I'd have probably hit the floor in a dead faint. Snork. :thud:

New Kid In Town
07-14-2017, 11:29 AM
Pippin - Lol - you sound like you are my kind of girl and would have been someone who would have been great to hang with and have as a friend. Except for stadium/arena concerts, I used to go the cheap route with lawn seats which cost like $5 bucks. There is an outdoor arena here in NJ now called the PNC Arts Center(used to be called The Garden State Arts Center, which most people still call it) that offers a covered area and than a large lawn area. I always went for the cheap lawn seats and saw quite a few great acts such as JT(numerous times), Harry Chapin, Jackson Browne, Paul Simon etc.

Pippinwhite
07-14-2017, 12:14 PM
Thanks, New Kid! I appreciate that! I feel the same way!

Well, in North Alabama, we didn't get too many of the big acts, except occasionally in Huntsville. I don't think the Eagles played there ever, although I'm pretty sure they played Birmingham at some point, which is about 80 miles south. The closest most of the big acts come is Atlanta (and who wants to drive four hours for that hot mess?), or maybe Nashville, which is about two hours north, and an easy drive. My BIG rock concert was to see Rick Springfield. LOL. I walked on air for weeks.

When I started working for the newspaper, it was not terribly difficult to get media passes, in exchange for a concert review. So I saw a good many country acts for free. All I had to do was cobble together a review and I'd done my part. The interview with Tim McGraw was just happenstance. It was the summer before he really hit it big, and I found his manager, showed her my press ID card, and asked if I could have 15 minutes with him. He was really nice and gracious. I admit, when he walked into the room, I did get a little dry-mouthed. It was after his show and he'd changed into a pair of cut-off blue jean shorts, and mercy....

So anyway, that's my brush with fame. LOLOLOL.

New Kid In Town
07-14-2017, 01:19 PM
Pippin - Very cool you got to interview Tim Mc Graw. While I am not a fan of most Country music I always thought he was cute.
I know from various Eagles FB fan sites that they played in both Mobile and Birmingham. I am lucky to live in the NY/NJ metro area as there are not too many groups who do not come here. Unfortunately, I could not afford or had the time to see most of them.

Dawn
08-11-2017, 02:30 AM
LOL on someone finally admitting to being at a 3rd Encore party. Heheh. If I'd ever been, I'd probably admit it, though. If they were like other after show parties I've heard about from reliable sources, it was mostly a bunch of people milling around, going from hotel room to hotel room, drinking a lot of beer and smoking pot. There were always people who came just because someone invited them. They'd have a beer and leave in a couple of hours, not much worse for wear. The stories are almost always better than the actual event. LOLOLOL. Although some are true.

Given how large the 3E parties were I always wondered whether they rented a suite and whether they required participants to sign confidentialty agreements and provide proof of age? IIRC in the HOTE documentary they interviewed one girl who didn't sound all that thrilled /impressed with the opportunity to party with the Eagles lol

Pippinwhite
08-11-2017, 09:20 AM
@Dawn. LOLOLOL. Yeah, she turned up her nose and said one of "them" smelled like beer, so she wasn't interested. It was pretty funny.

New Kid In Town
08-11-2017, 09:28 AM
Pippin - I laughed when I saw that scene !

Dawn - Don F.'s book said they would rent a suite where they held the parties. They had catered food, beer in the bath tub and, I'm sure various drugs for those who wished to indulge. I don't know what they did before they got famous and had the money to do that. That scene was at a frat type house after the concert at the college. I would not be surprised if they carded the kids. But, then you always have fake DL's and ID's.

Pippinwhite
08-11-2017, 10:23 AM
I don't know if any of you ever listen to "Something Good" on Saturday afternoons on Sirius 60s on 6, but it's a lot of fun. Peter Noone from Herman's Hermits hosts it and he tells a lot of funny stories about life on the road during the 60s, and also discusses parties and that kind of thing. He said the guys in Zeppelin used to have the roadies card all the girls before they got back to the parties. They'd also write the names down of "promising" candidates and make a note of whether they were legal or not, to avoid complications. Lordy.

And as for the "smells like beer" comment, yeah, that made me LOL, too. However, if we were discussing Sugar, a couple of peppermint LifeSavers covers a multitude of sins... 8)

New Kid In Town
08-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Pippin - lol ! I'm not sure who that girl was talking about either. But, Bernie was still in the band and they had that scene with Dan F. making out with a girl.

Interesting that no one has ever come forward to give an interview about those parties. Even if they signed a conf. agreement I can't imagine it holding up 40 -45 years later. But, I'm not an attorney. Like some of us have said before, oh to have been a fly on the wall there. ;)

Pippinwhite
08-11-2017, 10:53 AM
You know, I doubt any of the girls signed anything, just because that kind of thing was not common in the 70s. If they did, they were in the minority of bands. I suspect we're just not talking to the right people. LOLOLOL.

groupie2686
08-11-2017, 02:21 PM
The screencap from the 1977 interview reminds me of how young Glenn looked in that part. He doesn't look like a 28-year-old.

That's one (of many many things) I love about Glenn, he always looked younger than his age and had an innocent, boyish look to him (even if he wasn't innocent ;) ).

About the 3E parties...I find it strange that none of these girls want to talk about their experiences. There are plenty of stories about sexual exploits of other bands of the era, but very little about the eagles.

Pippinwhite
08-11-2017, 03:32 PM
And you can bet your bottom dollar that boyish face, blue eyes, and killer grin probably got him out of no telling how many scrapes over the years. I mean, if I had him in a high school class and he turned that grin on me, it would have been a struggle to tell him to write that extra essay because he was running his mouth in class, or reading a guitar or car magazine, or didn't do his homework.

Or as the hotel manager looking at a classic case of "room trash" and he gets the puppy dog look. "Please, let us go. Don't call the cops."

"OK. Go on."

LOLOL. I'd be a lost cause.

groupie2686
08-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Totally agree Pippin, I wouldn't stand a chance, LOL.

New Kid In Town
08-11-2017, 04:11 PM
About the 3E parties...I find it strange that none of these girls want to talk about their experiences. There are plenty of stories about sexual exploits of other bands of the era, but very little about the eagles.

Groupie - I know right ! Not a single 3e party story out there for us to read about !

Houston Baby
01-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Good story OtB74!

I fell in love with Glenn at my first EAGLES concert, November 6 1976. It was his birthday and Glenn was gorgeous looking and so funny! :inlove:

YoungEaglesFan
01-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Good story OtB74!

I fell in love with Glenn at my first EAGLES concert, November 6 1976. It was his birthday and Glenn was gorgeous looking and so funny! :inlove:

Would you happen to know if that’s the same concert of the Houston bootleg? I remember JD Souther telling the crowd that it was Glenn’s birthday and he was playfully acting all mad, before they played best of my love. It was in Houston. If so that’s pretty cool

Houston Baby
01-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Yes, it was YEF though I didn't hear about the bootleg until about 6 or 7 years ago. :laugh:

I was sitting in the 3rd row right in front of Joe Walsh. I remember that I could not believe that they had added Joe to the lineup. I was of the belief that he was going to ruin their sound. But boy was I wrong! By the time the concert was over I thought that was the best addition they could have made. Joe was fantastic!!!:guitar:

YoungEaglesFan
01-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Wow what a cool memory, that is so awesome you got to see the band then. I could totally see being worried about the addition of Joe Walsh to the band but it totally worked out great!:grooving:

groupie2686
01-13-2018, 12:11 AM
That is awesome, Houston Baby!!! Were you part of the Third Encore, by any chance? ;)

Houston Baby
01-13-2018, 04:13 PM
Well........
As a young 23 year old Southern girl who had heard about the infamous EAGLES' partying, I decided it best not to accept. However I did tuck a certain souvenir in my jeans pocket.

I know 20/20 hindsight! :roll:

groupie2686
01-13-2018, 07:10 PM
Well........
As a young 23 year old Southern girl who had heard about the infamous EAGLES' partying, I decided it best not to accept. However I did tuck a certain souvenir in my jeans pocket.

Omg, Houston Baby! Do you still have it??

East Texas Girl
01-15-2018, 01:19 PM
Well........

That's so cool, HB!!

That would be a hard decision to make, I'm sure. I might have had to go, just to see what all the fuss was about. :wink:
I'm curious too, do you still have it?

Houston Baby
01-15-2018, 02:22 PM
Surprisingly after 40 years, yes.
After my parents passed away a few years ago, I was cleaning out their house & found some boxes of my stuff in a closet. Boxes of dolls, board games, LPs, my scrapbook, yearbooks & a box of concert ticket stubs. In the box was the 3E pin. I remembered getting the pin, but assumed it was lost. It was a wonderful surprise & God bless my mom for never throwing anything out. :lol:

Houston Baby
01-15-2018, 02:34 PM
Do you remember what hotel you were told they were at? In case it’s still around...

I'm sorry Delilah, I don't. I remember thinking how would I get home since I didn't have my car. :roll:

Pippinwhite
01-15-2018, 02:37 PM
@Houston Baby: Wow. You have a 3E pin. That's unreal. I've had the conversation about whether I'd have gone or not, were I lucky enough to get a pin. I think I would have gone, just to look around like the excessively curious newsie that I am. LOL. I'm much, much too chicken to have done anything other than look, though.

Please, post a pic of the pin so those of us too young to know what they looked like can see one! (Or at least describe it? :D)

groupie2686
01-15-2018, 02:43 PM
Yes, HB, a picture please! I was born in the mid-80s, so this is the closest I'll ever get.

Pippinwhite
01-15-2018, 02:44 PM
@groupie: I was eight in 1976, so me too! LOLOLOL.

Houston Baby
01-15-2018, 02:49 PM
I would love to but I am totally clueless when it comes to posting photos online. I still take photos with a camera & have them developed. :rofl:
I will try & figure some way to do it. Maybe get some help.
In the meantime, mine was black with white lettering.

New Kid In Town
01-15-2018, 03:57 PM
I would love to but I am totally clueless when it comes to posting photos online. I still take photos with a camera & have them developed. :rofl:
I will try & figure some way to do it. Maybe get some help.
In the meantime, mine was black with white lettering.

Holy Crap HB - You have a 3E pin ! Pippin, myself and a couple of others (Dawn & Brooke I think) were all talking about the 3E parties and whether we would go if we had been given a pin. We all said yes.:blush: We all agreed we pretty much would have sat around and just taken things in. Sounds like you have the same kind of pin Tim was wearing in pictures posted here. Who gave you the pin, was it an Eagles roadie ? I think it's safe to say we hope one of these days someone will post here about their 3E party experience.

East Texas Girl
01-15-2018, 04:16 PM
Way jealous here, HB! I can now say I "know" (wink, wink) someone that received a 3E pin! Like I said before, I think I would have gone just to have a look-see with Pippin, NKIT and the others. Of course I would have only been 9 at the time, but you know....

Pippinwhite
01-15-2018, 04:33 PM
@ETG: If they ever invent a time machine, you know where we'll be! LOLOL. (Only in my 20s, instead of 8. Hehe.)

groupie2686
01-15-2018, 04:44 PM
When you get that time machine, Pippin, let me know...I'd be happy to tag along! LOL

Pippinwhite
01-15-2018, 04:51 PM
Will do! :lol:

(Although with me, you, NKIT, ETG, Brooke, and Dawn all working together, that might be enough for a concerted -- temporary -- abduction attempt. :p)

East Texas Girl
01-15-2018, 04:52 PM
@ETG: If they ever invent a time machine, you know where we'll be! LOLOL. (Only in my 20s, instead of 8. Hehe.)

Definitely with you, Pippin! And of course in my 20's, not 9 or 51....

New Kid In Town
01-15-2018, 04:59 PM
Will do! :lol:

(Although with me, you, NKIT, ETG, Brooke, and Dawn all working together, that might be enough for a concerted -- temporary -- abduction attempt. :p)

But what fun we could all have !:lol:

Pippinwhite
01-15-2018, 05:04 PM
@NKIT -- Absolutely! :D

(I mean, we'd bring him back --eventually. We'd just hang on to him for a little while.)

groupie2686
01-15-2018, 05:10 PM
@NKIT -- Absolutely! :D

(I mean, we'd bring him back --eventually. We'd just hang on to him for a little while.)

Count me in! I don't think he'd mind spending time with us for a while ;)

Houston Baby
01-16-2018, 11:05 AM
Holy Crap HB - You have a 3E pin ! Pippin, myself and a couple of others (Dawn & Brooke I think) were all talking about the 3E parties and whether we would go if we had been given a pin. We all said yes.:blush: We all agreed we pretty much would have sat around and just taken things in. Sounds like you have the same kind of pin Tim was wearing in pictures posted here. Who gave you the pin, was it an Eagles roadie ?

I was definitely tempted however at the time I was engaged. Engaged to a HPD ( Houston Police Department) officer. Looking back, I should have gone as we never got married. :lol:
And it was a couple of roadies/techs off the stage. One of the HPD officers who worked at the bank part time also worked security at the Summit & he would let us in early.

sodascouts
01-16-2018, 11:33 AM
Holy Crap HB - You have a 3E pin ! Pippin, myself and a couple of others (Dawn & Brooke I think) were all talking about the 3E parties and whether we would go if we had been given a pin. We all said yes.:blush: We all agreed we pretty much would have sat around and just taken things in.

Were you allowed to go and just "take it all in"? If so, then I would have said yes, too! But I always thought if you said "no" when they wanted groupie sex, then they'd kick you out! It's like when men tell you that they want you to come to their place just to talk, but once you're there... they believe you wouldn't have come back to their place with them if you hadn't wanted more, and they get all aggressive with you, and it's so awkward.

I was definitely tempted however at the time I was engaged. Engaged to a HPD ( Houston Police Department) officer.

I think the Eagles were lucky you didn't say yes! :lol:

Pippinwhite
01-16-2018, 01:09 PM
I figure there were probably enough people milling around at those events that if you just sort of stayed out of the way, no one would notice you much.

I do know a couple of people who have attended after show parties (for other bands, obviously LOL), and they said things were so chaotic, you couldn't really keep up with who was where. One friend was actually propositioned by one of the band members, and she politely declined. He was kind of a jerk about it, but she said no one asked her to leave. She said people were just all drifting around and she stayed out of the guy's way the rest of the time she was there, and no one else bothered her.

Houston Baby
01-16-2018, 01:32 PM
There were many factors playing around in my head. One being what Soda said - how much would I have to participate? I didn't do drugs & didn't even drink much. And being engaged, meant no sex though if Glenn would have paid me any attention....:shrug: :shh: Just kidding, that would have been a no too.
Another variable was back in the 70s, HPD was known to hassle visiting bands/groups/athletes. My luck, I would have been caught! :lol:
As I said 20/20 hindsight! :sigh:

Moderators - I kinda hi-jacked this thread with the 3E talk, my apology.

Pippinwhite
01-16-2018, 01:34 PM
@HB -- It's been fun! :D

Dawn
01-16-2018, 01:53 PM
I think if I had been expected to participate in any orgy like behavior I'd have made a beeline for the exit door but fear some of my GF's would not have followed suit lol ..another reason why I always tried to be the designated driver. Safer and a whole lot more saner.

Pippinwhite
01-16-2018, 01:53 PM
Me too, Dawn. I was always The Voice of Reason. (and sobriety). LOLOL.

sodascouts
01-16-2018, 03:29 PM
There were many factors playing around in my head. One being what Soda said - how much would I have to participate? I didn't do drugs & didn't even drink much. And being engaged, meant no sex though if Glenn would have paid me any attention....:shrug: :shh: Just kidding, that would have been a no too.
Another variable was back in the 70s, HPD was known to hassle visiting bands/groups/athletes. My luck, I would have been caught! :lol:
As I said 20/20 hindsight! :sigh:

Moderators - I kinda hi-jacked this thread with the 3E talk, my apology.

I think I can fix that - it seems there is enough interest to create a new thread, so I'm going to dig up the old posts that have been referenced here, add these to it, and make a new thread (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7348).

Elizasong
01-16-2018, 03:53 PM
Well........

Wow! what a cool souvenir!! Hopefully you can figure how to post a pic. I worked with someone who's sister ran away from home in the 70's and followed the Eagles on tour. I'm pretty sure she went to the after parties.

I too would just go to observe.

Brooke
01-16-2018, 05:18 PM
HB, if I knew this I had forgotten! How cool! Just to have gotten asked......:woah:

I like to think I would have gone, but being rather shy, probably not. :rolleyes:
Besides, in 76 when I first saw them (from nosebleed) I was married. And still am to that same guy! That might have changed things! :lol:

Pippinwhite
01-16-2018, 05:24 PM
Oh, the days when people ran away from home to follow a band... LOL. I missed it all. Yeah, I know it wasn't as romantic as all that, but still... Probably why "Almost Famous" is one of my favorite movies. Living vicariously and all that. :lol:

New Kid In Town
01-16-2018, 05:32 PM
Wow! what a cool souvenir!! Hopefully you can figure how to post a pic. I worked with someone who's sister ran away from home in the 70's and followed the Eagles on tour. I'm pretty sure she went to the after parties.

I would have loved to hear what that girl had to say !

Freypower
01-16-2018, 05:42 PM
I think I can fix that - it seems there is enough interest to create a new thread, so I'm going to dig up the old posts that have been referenced here, add these to it, and make a new thread (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7348).

I looked at it & would have thought it belonged in the Eagles forum as it's not really only about Glenn; just my opinion.

sodascouts
01-16-2018, 05:58 PM
I looked at it & would have thought it belonged in the Eagles forum as it's not really only about Glenn; just my opinion.

You make a good point, and I thought about that... the only problem is that the first couple of pages are all of us gushing about Glenn!

Still, I'll go ahead and move it.

New Kid In Town
01-16-2018, 06:04 PM
I think if I had been expected to participate in any orgy like behavior I'd have made a beeline for the exit door but fear some of my GF's would not have followed suit lol ..another reason why I always tried to be the designated driver. Safer and a whole lot more saner.

So true Dawn ! Back then I did not drink and always felt the same way.

I can't imagine spending my teens and early 20's following a band around on the road !

Elizasong
01-16-2018, 06:25 PM
I would have loved to hear what that girl had to say !

Haha! Me too! The funny thing is if you met her sister today you would never think she would do something like that!! She's so straight laced now!!

NightMistBlue
01-16-2018, 06:30 PM
Do ya'll remember in Don Felder's book he said the women were made to leave a group member's bed after a certain time? They weren't "allowed" to spend the whole night. I wonder how such a thing was enforced; did Irv go around with a baseball bat and roust them out? Not likely.

Maybe Felder just said that to appease his wife somewhat.

Pippinwhite
01-16-2018, 06:37 PM
@NMB -- Probably so. LOLOL. I expect there were a lot of girls sneaking out in the early mornings. The fun part would have been to go back to the hotel about 6 a.m. and see how many girls came out the side door. Hehehe.

groupie2686
01-16-2018, 09:44 PM

Wow, did she ever tell you any stories about the band?

I wasn't born yet, so I don't know what my 70s self would have done, LOL, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have gone to a 3E party either...although if Glenn had asked me personally, I'm not sure I would have had the will power to say no...

FannyBeTender
01-17-2018, 12:23 PM
Holy Crap HB - You have a 3E pin ! Pippin, myself and a couple of others (Dawn & Brooke I think) were all talking about the 3E parties and whether we would go if we had been given a pin. We all said yes.:blush: We all agreed we pretty much would have sat around and just taken things in. Sounds like you have the same kind of pin Tim was wearing in pictures posted here. Who gave you the pin, was it an Eagles roadie ? I think it's safe to say we hope one of these days someone will post here about their 3E party experience.

Hmmm...Timothy and a 3E pin....:drool:

http://www.timothybschmitonline.com/images/TSchmit1980.jpg

*cough* Mind. Gutter. Out. ;)

LOL :laugh:

:inlove:

Dawn
01-17-2018, 01:12 PM
It seems fair to say among all the girls who got the invite and actually showed up there would be some who were not running for the door. And really, who can forget the naked chick who somehow made her way onto the stage at one of their live concerts. Their then wives and girlfriends could not have been all that amused, it was pretty gross but not all that shocking IMHO

DJ
01-17-2018, 02:22 PM
Dawn LOL. That was the 70's! Freakin nude people running around everywhere. She was probably stoned out of her mind. The guys looked pretty uninterested if I remember correctly. :p

Dawn
01-17-2018, 02:55 PM
Dawn LOL. That was the 70's! Freakin nude people running around everywhere. She was probably stoned out of her mind. The guys looked pretty uninterested if I remember correctly. :p

Yep, very true though I doubt they were totally oblivious ... you know all in a day's work ... living the dream. Where would she pin the 3e button though, assuming she was given one ... I mean if anyone was gonna get one you'd think it would be her lol.

East Texas Girl
01-17-2018, 07:28 PM

Wow, I would love to hear what she had to say about the guys.

East Texas Girl
01-17-2018, 07:34 PM
Do ya'll remember in Don Felder's book he said the women were made to leave a group member's bed after a certain time? They weren't "allowed" to spend the whole night. I wonder how such a thing was enforced; did Irv go around with a baseball bat and roust them out? Not likely.

Maybe Felder just said that to appease his wife somewhat.

Wow, could you imagine, you finally got to meet "your guy" and your spending time with him :love: thinking you have the whole night and then some...and then...Wham, you gotta go! Dream crushed. :sad: :wink:

Elizasong
01-23-2018, 12:09 PM
Wow, did she ever tell you any stories about the band?

I wasn't born yet, so I don't know what my 70s self would have done, LOL, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have gone to a 3E party either...although if Glenn had asked me personally, I'm not sure I would have had the will power to say no...

Unfortunately I never got to speak with my friend's sister at length in any situation. Maybe someday I'll get to bump into her again.

Elizasong
01-23-2018, 12:13 PM
Wow, I would love to hear what she had to say about the guys.

If I ever get a chance I will definitely share here. 8)