PDA

View Full Version : All day Glenn Frey channel tomorow on XM radio

priscillaupstate
11-05-2018, 05:31 PM
:yay:Tomorrow on November 6th Sirius/XM is doing an all day tribute in honor of Glenn's 70th birthday. Channel 25, Classic Rewind.

Glennsallnighter
11-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Well I don't think I will have a hope of getting this in Ireland but could someone please post a link if there is one just in case. Thanks. Enjoy those of you who can access it.

Pippinwhite
11-05-2018, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, Priscilla! Appreciate it! :D

sodascouts
11-05-2018, 10:08 PM
How awesome! Now I wish I had XM radio!

CAinOH
11-05-2018, 11:16 PM
More info:

Glenn Frey's 70th Birthday Anniversary on SiriusXM Classic Rewind! Hear Glenn’s son and touring member of The Eagles , Deacon Frey, hand pick an eclectic mix of songs in tribute to his father. TOMORROW 6am, 3pm and 8pm ET. Plus hear Glenn Frey's music & insight spotlighted throughout the day on Classic Rewind!

MaryCalifornia
11-05-2018, 11:29 PM
Here is a link to the station's Facebook page, GA. I heard the very tail end of the promotion earlier today and couldn't tell what they were talking about, except it said "Glenn Frey's..." on the screen. I came straight to the computer to see if I could find it. I'm glad we figured it out, should be awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/SXMClassicRewind/photos/a.247813425267800/1856582547724205/?type=3

I can't believe in this day and age people in any country can't pay to listen, sheesh...I mean, its on the internet...there's gotta be some way...

New Kid In Town
11-06-2018, 11:40 AM
Mary, thank you for the link. I do not have SiriusXM. I am happy that Glenn is being remembered today.

Ive always been a dreamer
11-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Yeah - My cousin told me about this, but I was visiting relatives in Nashville so I didn't get to listen to any of this. I am very glad that Glenn was honored by the station though. Did anyone here get a chance to listen to any of the tribute?

New Kid In Town
11-11-2018, 12:29 AM
Yeah - My cousin told me about this, but I was visiting relatives in Nashville so I didn't get to listen to any of this. I am very glad that Glenn was honored by the station though. Did anyone here get a chance to listen to any of the tribute?

Dreamer, I listened to the first hour via my PC as I don't have Sirius Radio. The first hour had Deacon playing songs that his father liked and was influenced by such as SD and Marvin Gaye. There was no interview with Deacon during the first hour. I don't know how the last two hours went. I hope someone listened to the whole three hours and can let us know how the 4-6pm slot went.