PDA

View Full Version : CBS's "Mom" highlights The Long Run tour

LuvTim
04-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Tonight's episode of CBS's "Mom" focuses on Eagles and The Long Run tour in opening scenes. Bonnie wears Long Run tour baseball tee. 8)
Later, as the story unfolds in present times, Bonnie's boyfriend, Adam, gets invited backstage at an Eagles concert, "noodles" around on the guitar with Joe Walsh and calls it the "best night of his life!" Check it out!

New Kid In Town
04-05-2019, 07:13 AM
I saw it too ! It was a great episode and I loved the LR t-shirt Allison Janey wore. I could not believe my eyes when the show started and she was wearing the t-shirt and talking about the Eagles concert they would be going to. I guess the writer(s) of episode were Eagles fans.

Brooke
04-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Oh wow! I saw it on but changed channels! :doh:

NightMistBlue
04-05-2019, 02:56 PM
I'm not familiar with this show. Thanks, LuvTim! Was Joe actually on the program, or did the action take place off-camera?

CAinOH
04-05-2019, 03:28 PM
You can watch the whole episode online:

https://www.cbs.com/shows/mom/video/G9ZtY0CdugO4LWr2AzqDkVYUEFoB1nY_/mom-soup-town-and-a-little-blonde-mongoose/

Delilah
04-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Tonight's episode of CBS's "Mom" focuses on Eagles and The Long Run tour in opening scenes. Bonnie wears Long Run tour baseball tee. 8)
Later, as the story unfolds in present times, Bonnie's boyfriend, Adam, gets invited backstage at an Eagles concert, "noodles" around on the guitar with Joe Walsh and calls it the "best night of his life!" Check it out!

That’s so cool! Although TBH, I didn’t know the show was still on the air. I will definitely check it out when I get a chance. Thanks, LT!

MarthaJo56
04-05-2019, 06:36 PM

I DVR'd the show( along with Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon) but forgot about it until I saw your post. It was a great episode.
:drool:

MarthaJo56
04-05-2019, 06:37 PM
That’s so cool! Although TBH, I didn’t know the show was still on the air. I will definitely check it out when I get a chance. Thanks, LT!

It's changed a lot. It's more focused on Bonnie & Christie and them being sober. The kids aren't even on it at all anymore.

LuvTim
04-05-2019, 07:33 PM
I'm not familiar with this show. Thanks, LuvTim! Was Joe actually on the program, or did the action take place off-camera?
Off camera. 😊

WalshFan88
04-05-2019, 08:12 PM
I will have to check this out.

I'm such a fan of The Long Run era. So underrated IMO.

I'd personally love to have a TLR t shirt but never find any in my size.