PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to The Border!

sodascouts
12-15-2019, 01:00 PM
I'm buried in a MOUNTAIN of grading right now - grades are due TOMORROW at noon! - but I had to take some time out from papers and exams to hop on and say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BORDER!

It was on this day in 2006 that we migrated to The Border from Flip City, and on this day in 2005 that we began our first incarnation, Flip City.

That makes us 13, or 14 if you count the original.

Dang, this board is old enough to go to high school! ;)

Thanks to the members who keep this board going!

CAinOH
12-15-2019, 02:53 PM
Happy Birthday to The Border!

I read this board for a year before I joined. Nice company here. Wish I'd found it at least 10 years ago.

Thanks, Soda! :heart:

FreyFollower
12-15-2019, 08:53 PM
Seems like a lot of this type of thing only lasts a couple of years. But this message board is informative, well run, and a whole lotta fun! Happy Birthday to The Border! And thank you, Soda!

Ive always been a dreamer
12-15-2019, 11:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BORDER!!!

It' so hard to believe it's been around for 14 years. I've said before, I don't know if any of us thought we would still be at this in 2020 when we started, but here we are. But as we also say, without our members, the board would just be an empty canvass, so thanks to all of you who have contributed throughout all these years. It's been a good ride.

KingWalsh
12-15-2019, 11:59 PM
Happy Birthday to The Border! So glad I found it! Thanks to Soda and everyone! 🎂 🎁

LuvTim
12-16-2019, 12:17 AM
Happy Birthday to The Border! 🎂 😊

New Kid In Town
12-16-2019, 06:53 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BORDER !

Like CA said ,I discovered this Board a year before I joined. Thank You Soda and all the mods for running such an awesome site ! I also wish found found this site years before.
:cheers::yay::birthday:

lovemusic
12-16-2019, 02:30 PM

I read this board for a year before I joined. Nice company here. Wish I'd found it at least 10 years ago.

Thanks, Soda! :heart:

Happy Birthday to The Border. Having recently joined, I'm a New Kid In Town and wish I would have found you earlier. Thanks to everyone who keeps the conversation about our favorite group going! :grooving:

WalshFan88
12-16-2019, 05:02 PM

How I wish I had been here from the beginning. While I love the Border, I wish I could have seen what Flip City had been like. Glenn is my favorite Eagle and I think that forum would have been pretty dang cool.

Brooke
12-17-2019, 03:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BORDER!!!!!

How can it be possible that it's 13/14 years old?!!! I've been here for most of it and have enjoyed, mostly, :wink: every minute! I've met some wonderful people to share my fandom with too! And, I feel like I know many of you, but have never met you in person! Great community! :grouphug:

Delilah
12-17-2019, 11:37 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BORDER!! :yay::cheers:

Thank you, Soda and the moderators who have helped to keep it operational over the years. I’ve been here for 3 years but I still feel like a newbie sometimes — after learning the board is 13-14 yrs old, I know why, LOL!