PDA

View Full Version : Relapsed member--back!

henleyfreychick
01-23-2020, 09:23 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Annamaria, I was actually a member of this community back in 2007 when I was in middle school :stunned:
I'm a grownup now (lol) and happy to be back! I'm currently a freelance violinist in the greater NYC area and orchestra teacher at an elementary school. I've been a huge fan of the Eagles since I first watched my dad's copy of the Farewell I Tour (I watched it so much that I had to replace his copy since I scratched the disk.) I've played violin since I was 4 years old, but I give the Eagles credit for making me fall in love with music and pursuing it as a career. Studying music in college and becoming a professional musician has actually made me appreciate and love this fantastic band even more. I've seen Don Henley twice in concert (2007 in Atlantic City, NJ and 2015 in Philadelphia, PA) and I saw the Eagles in 2008 during their LROE tour and just bought my ticket to see them at MSG in a few weeks!
I'm happy to be back here and bask in the knowledge, excitement, and love from this community.

lovemusic
01-24-2020, 12:34 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Annamaria, I was actually a member of this community back in 2007 when I was in middle school :stunned:
I'm a grownup now (lol) and happy to be back! I'm currently a freelance violinist in the greater NYC area and orchestra teacher at an elementary school. I've been a huge fan of the Eagles since I first watched my dad's copy of the Farewell I Tour (I watched it so much that I had to replace his copy since I scratched the disk.) I've played violin since I was 4 years old, but I give the Eagles credit for making me fall in love with music and pursuing it as a career. Studying music in college and becoming a professional musician has actually made me appreciate and love this fantastic band even more. I've seen Don Henley twice in concert (2007 in Atlantic City, NJ and 2015 in Philadelphia, PA) and I saw the Eagles in 2008 during their LROE tour and just bought my ticket to see them at MSG in a few weeks!
I'm happy to be back here and bask in the knowledge, excitement, and love from this community.
Welcome from a new member. How wonderful that you are back, henleyfreychick. Congratulations on all that you have achieved. Music teaches us so much. Thank you for choosing the teaching profession.

KingWalsh
01-24-2020, 01:32 PM
just bought my ticket to see them at MSG in a few weeks!

Hi, glad you found your way back, I'm fairly new here on the border, I will be going to MSG on Feb 15. That's great you have a career in music! Aaah, if I can do things over....

Brooke
01-24-2020, 04:48 PM
Welcome back! Enjoy!

Since you're an accomplished musician you can appreciate the Eagles perfectionism!

LuvTim
01-24-2020, 10:31 PM
Welcome back! 😊

Ive always been a dreamer
01-26-2020, 01:08 PM
Welcome back from me too. Congratulations on all you have accomplished.

sodascouts
01-26-2020, 11:53 PM
Hi! Welcome back! 13 years is a big gap between visits, lol - that's wild! Good to have you!

henleyfreychick
01-27-2020, 05:35 PM
Hi, glad you found your way back, I'm fairly new here on the border, I will be going to MSG on Feb 15. That's great you have a career in music! Aaah, if I can do things over....

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! KW, I'll be there the day before unfortunately (Happy Valentine's Day to me!) but I hope you have a great time!!

KingWalsh
01-27-2020, 07:08 PM
Ooh how romantic! 😉. Enjoy! I know I will thanks!😁😎