PDA

View Full Version : Make Up Your Own Eagles Tribute Band

Ive always been a dreamer
06-24-2021, 11:31 AM
FreyFollower raised this question in Glenn's forum and I thought it would be a good idea for its own thread. So here's the question to ponder ...

"If you could make up an Eagles tribute band from soloists or members of other bands from any era, who would you pick for each part, and why?"

I'm gonna have to think about this one and get back to you.

WalshFan88
06-24-2021, 09:48 PM
Same, Dreamer. This will require some thought but its a great idea for a thread and discussion!

Elle81
06-24-2021, 10:20 PM
Ooh, That sounds like a fun topic! I'm going to have to think about that. A few guys from American Idol come to my mind as good choices for a lead singer, like Chris Daughtry and Lee DeWyze.

06-25-2021, 10:53 AM
I think I'm going to have to do this incrementally. I was thinking that Bryan Adams might be a good choice for Don Henley since he has a similar raspy voice. Any thoughts?

06-29-2021, 11:09 AM
Okay - This is hard, but here is my next choice ...

I think the best sub for Timothy is Randy Meisner and vice versa for obvious reasons. However, that may be cheating so I am going with Brian Wilson. His voice and style are pretty similar to Tim.

groupie2686
06-30-2021, 08:50 PM
I think I'm going to have to do this incrementally. I was thinking that Bryan Adams might be a good choice for Don Henley since he has a similar raspy voice. Any thoughts?

I agree, Bryan Adams would be a great choice for Don Henley! Richard Marx would be good too.