PDA

View Full Version : Timothy is a grandpa!!

shunlvswx
09-13-2023, 05:43 PM
I follow his daughter Owen on Instagram and it looks like she just had a baby.

Congrats to Owen and her husband and of course Timothy and Jean.

I think Joe is the only Eagle who is not a grandpa. I don’t know if Bernie is a grandpa. If Glenn was alive today, he became a first time grandpa the end of last year.

FreyFollower
09-14-2023, 12:44 AM
Awwww! Congrats to all of Timothy's family on their precious new addition!

Didn't know about Glenn's grandbaby. I'm assuming it was Deacon's, and that's why he temporarily left?:shrug:

shunlvswx
09-14-2023, 04:50 AM
Yeah. It was Deacon. I don’t know if that was the reason he left for the first leg of the tour last year since the baby was born from what I heard around December of last year. It could had been, but I don’t know.

I saw a picture of Cindy holding her grandson. Marjorie was also in the picture. He was a cute a little thing. I don’t know his name.

WalshFan88
09-14-2023, 02:13 PM
Congrats to Timothy!

Ive always been a dreamer
09-15-2023, 11:17 AM
Congrats to Timothy and Jean on becoming grandparents!

And I was aware that Deacon was an expectant father, but didn't know the baby had been born. Shun, I would love to see that picture of Cindy and Marjorie. Is it posted on a public internet site?

shunlvswx
09-15-2023, 03:59 PM
Congrats to Timothy and Jean on becoming grandparents!

And I was aware that Deacon was an expectant father, but didn't know the baby had been born. Shun, I would love to see that picture of Cindy and Marjorie. Is it posted on a public internet site?

I have to find it. It was posted in a group I was in. I don’t remember where I saw it. The picture wasn’t public where you can find it, but somebody somehow found the picture.