Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210
Results 2,091 to 2,092 of 2092

Thread: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

I went to the dentist yesterday and got a twofer - first they played Love Will Keep Us Alive and about four songs later Heartache Tonight came on. I told my dentist that I was going to have a hard time keeping still for that one.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Default Re: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

April 10th I was working on the ground floor back end of Amazon's wearhouse and I heard Golden Earring's Radar Love. One of the forklift operators had hooked his iPod up to a set of gigantic speakers, which was by one of the break areas that I had to clean. After Radar Love, I heard Bon Jovi's Wanted dead or alive. I had to pass by the speakers as I went on my rotations and as I walked away while Areosmith played, I said to myself "please play some Eagles!" 20 minutes later, I could've sworn I heard Henley's voice on the speakers. Where I was at made it a bit muffled so I walked out towards to the break area and sure enough "Then she lit up her candle..." pumped out of the speaker! They were playing Hotel California! So of course I had to listen to it and sing at the top of my lungs. Not too long after, the guy's supervisor came and shut it down. But hey, at least I got to hear one Eagles tune.