Thread: Edmonton, AB 3-7-09

Default Edmonton, AB 3-7-09

OK...so I have to know...who's going to this show? It's killing me! I. am. dy-ing-guh. The Eagles are actually playing on my birthday. ON my birthday. And I can't afford to go.
    So here's the deal somebody out there has to go to this concert for me and, maybe, take some pictures, raise a glass for me, have a generally fantastic time for me on my birthday. 'Kay?

Default Re: Edmonton, AB 3-7-09

Aw PLS, when I saw you posted this thread, I was hoping you were going to announce that you were going! If only you could come to Indy with me!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm sorry, PLS. Surely someone will at least find a review of it.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Aww PLS! Its a bummer that a real fan like you can't make it! I hope someone at least gives a great review and some sparklin' pictures of the boys as a consolation. I suppose in your case you are suffering from PEW, Pre Eagle Withdrawal!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I was thinking that today too, if someone was going to post about this show. Are they within reasonable distance from you PLS? Because if it was me and they were I would be chomping at the bit.

Oh, y'all are so sweet to commiserate with me. I've not seen my beloved Eagles since the Cali Tour in '05. I almost called my son and told him he had to take mommy to Canada for her birthday when his ship date got pushed back. But when I went on TM they were sold out. sniff.

I'm in California, FFL, so I'm not right there. But I have flown farther to seen Glenn play. If I had the money I'd be there in a heartbeat. I'm just hoping there will be a fan review and some pics. (The newspaper reviews tend to be somewhat the same.)