Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 1,001 to 1,003 of 1003

Thread: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Out on the Border

Default Re: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Okay I know that Iím new here, but when did most of Glennís videos get taken OFF of YouTube? If there are still links, you get anything but his videos. I can no longer find the videos for Sexy Girl, Soul Searchiní, Liviní Right, or River of Dreams. I do believe there are videos for Iíve Got Mine and Love in the 21st Century too. I seem to recall Entertainment Tonight playing Love in the 21st Century. It may or may not have been when they interviewed him about South of Sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieLovesGlenn View Post
    Okay I know that Iím new here, but when did most of Glennís videos get taken OFF of YouTube? If there are still links, you get anything but his videos. I can no longer find the videos for Sexy Girl, Soul Searchiní, Liviní Right, or River of Dreams. I do believe there are videos for Iíve Got Mine and Love in the 21st Century too. I seem to recall Entertainment Tonight playing Love in the 21st Century. It may or may not have been when they interviewed him about South of Sunset.
    I have noticed that "unofficial" Glenn items seem to be disappearing quickly these days. I usually do a Saturday night trawl of the internet looking for photos and items. I search Redbubble, Teelilly, Teepublic, eBay, and a bunch of other lesser known auction sites. Redbubble and Teepublic have done a purge of anything that has Glenn's image on it, although a few things are coming back.

On the release of "Above the Clouds", more of Glenn's music videos were released to the GlennFreyVEVO channel on YouTube.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/GlennFreyVEVO/videos

There were some more music videos on Vimeo, but I can't seem to find them anymore.

Want to see a Glenn video? Here's the best place to find them:
    https://glennfreyonline.com/download...mediagrand.htm

Out on the Border

Thanks CA! I was beginning to think that I was crazy that the official stuff is not there as much anymore. Not even on GlennFreyVevo. Iíve been looking because I donít have a DVD player or VCR anymore and I purchase whatever I can thatís digital so I have had Miami Vice Smugglers Blues for years and Letís Get Harry. Anyway, thank you!