Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOOKING FORWARD TO JUNE/JULY SHOWS

Default LOOKING FORWARD TO JUNE/JULY SHOWS

I'll be seeing the Eagles(and my darling Will Hollis) in Ireland/Northern Ireland on 28th & 30th June and 2 July; then in Birmingham, England on 8 July.
    I can't wait - it's 15 weeks yet, but I'm already thinking about it constantly.
    I've been lucky to have seen them 4 times so far on the LROOE tour - in London UK, Houston & Dallas TX.
    I expect 8 July will be the last show I get to see. After Europe, will they do Australasia? and if so, can I afford to visit my relatives in Sydney, Australia & see the Eagles while I'm there? Unlikely, but it's good to dream!

Steph

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: LOOKING FORWARD TO JUNE/JULY SHOWS

Steph, we don't know if they are going to do Australasia. If they do, I would love to meet you. I was assuming they would be down here in our spring/summer. If Tim is planning on releasing his album in the northern autumn, which is our spring, I can't see them coming then because he will want to do promotion. Also with the current economic downturn huge tours of this type are avoiding Australia. I am not hopeful for this year.

I imagine they'll get Down Under eventually, but who knows when? However, I don't think Tim promoting his new album will be an obstacle. Even when promoting Feed the Fire, he made very few appearances, from what I understand. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Steph - how wonderful for you to see more shows! have fun!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Steph, we don't know if they are going to do Australasia. If they do, I would love to meet you. I was assuming they would be down here in our spring/summer. If Tim is planning on releasing his album in the northern autumn, which is our spring, I can't see them coming then because he will want to do promotion. Also with the current economic downturn huge tours of this type are avoiding Australia. I am not hopeful for this year.

Maybe if they don't get there this year they'll make it in 2010. I might have saved up enough to think about it by then!
    Steph

Stuck on the Border

Perhaps. And by then I will have had to wait 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I don't think Tim promoting his new album will be an obstacle. Even when promoting Feed the Fire, he made very few appearances, from what I understand. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Whether Tim releases the album in the fall should not effect the Eagles touring. Last time with Feed the Fire. Tim did solo promotional interviews etc... WHILE on tour with the Eagles (in Europe then). I would think that Tim might do some small appearances like he did for FTF in California; but I would expect those to be during the Eagles 'off' months. As Tim has always said.. the Eagles come first.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Yee Hah Steph! You going to Belfast?????? GREAT! I was HOPING someone off the border would be going. Laura and I are going as well.

'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Yee Hah Steph! You going to Belfast?????? GREAT! I was HOPING someone off the border would be going. Laura and I are going as well.

My friend & I are having a 10 day holiday in Ireland/Northern Ireland and following the Eagles from Galway to Belfast to Dublin.

Are you on ILAA tickets? We have 5 star ILAA.

Steph

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Brilliant! We've 5* tix for Belfast and 4* for Dublin! See Ya there!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar